Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 587 Discussions and 588 Predictions

Kishi has spent so much time on this fight that he forgot there was a war going on, hence why Kabuto's 'brother' is wearing a leaf headband instead of a Shinobi one

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This week was well worth the wait in my opinion. 5 stars

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KenpachiKurosaki View Post
    Those guys are during the time of third shinobi world war.
    its not in the third war its in the current war didnt you read that he said 'if the five countries continue to be friends' so there it is

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they believe as
    correct

Kishi, You B ! Do you realise what you did by saying that EMS uchiha got arrogant and spammed izanagi ! You break a direct statement by Madara that there were only few uchiha shinobi with MS ability in uchiha clan's history.. If it is so common, what makes them special ? And, spamming ! If i lose 1eyesight fr one victory, I'm blind after twice, where does spamming come into picture ??? You crazy fella ! Izanami a punishment, my ass ! You r feeding bullsh*t, you know that ! So uncool ! Hate you !

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they believe as
    correct

Earlier, you broke another code that kekkai genkai cannot be copied.. You made madara do hashirama's kekkai genkai, thereby breaking the code that kakashi set forth while fighting haku the ice shinobi... You are a failure, u hear me ! FAILURE ! But, Just like Neji Huuga !

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto will be staying in that loop till Manga Chapter 4813...
    Is Itachi just a super nice guy or does he think that when Kabuto leaves the loop he will cancel Edo Tensei,put some pink clothes on and make a tea party?

Academy Student YondaimesLegacy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Izanagi?

I'd argue Danzou needed to have Senju DNA in order to use their kinjutsu cause he isn't of uchiha descent. However, he says the genjutsu can't be cast on people possessing the same eyes...does he mean sharingan in general? Or mangekyo...so danzou being able to cast the Jutsu on sasuke could mean either sasuke never had the sharingan hehe or danzou's eyes aren't his?? Senju DNA helps him break rules??? It's an incomplete thought x)

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Gave it a two.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be like water, my friend!!!

i Want to see madara kicking some a**

come on kill me i'm here five kages...

Academy Student YondaimesLegacy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought that rule applied to sharingan not to DNA implants? I mean unless I'm missing something? Do you mean mokuton in general or a specific Jutsu?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i read all the reply and oly 5 people get what this chapter means,

1.itachi said izanani dont work in in people ho now then self

2.izanami was make to fight ichiha vs uchiha.

3.itachi want to make sasuke relise that vendeta is wrong.

4.this chapter show that kabuto will escape loop and will not end edo tensei...

5.akabuto brother want to see him againd, and i think hes mather is alive..

prediction kabuto will escape,itachi and sasuke will go to naruto to fight tobi,
    O healp the kages

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When was it stated that you need MS to use Izanagi?Besides,long ago there were lots of Uchihas.Non-MS sharingan users don't care if they lose one eye.Both eyes have the same power and one is fair enough.But if losing one eye can wipe an enemy platoon why not send 3 Uchihas having each of them do an Izanagi? This way several non-ms uchihas can change the course of an entire war.If that wouldn't make them arrogant,what would?

No flaming,seriously,just thinking.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well that was complicated. The one thing that urks me is, Naruto is all about finding another way--as are most heroes. There's never just 2 options one can take. Aside from that philosophical view point, this was an interesting explanation.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No no ! Dont stop edo tensei, Itachi !
    I'd like to see Madara vs 5 *kage.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya sama!

Gave it a 3

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you think about it, Izanami cannot force their victim into an ultimate death or a certain fate waiting for them. What it means to accept fate is to accept fate that has already happened. Escaping a death sentence is not the same case of fate in this case.

In my thinking, the Uchiha clan would abuse Izanagi to avoid death that was already inflicted upon them. Say their arm was cut off, they would use Izanagi to make it as if it never happened. Izanagi makes the impossible possible, and when the victim accepts that impossibility is impossible, he/she will break free from it, thus accepting fate.

So if Izanagi is used to teleport somewhere, in reality is impossible, or avoid death, which again is impossible, and when Izanami is used, the victim has to personally accept that which is impossible cannot be possible. In a sense it is a powerful genjutsu that forces its victim's mind into accepting reality if the victim chooses to succumb. I doubt the user can force the user to accept whatever the user wishes, in which is a one-hit-kill no matter what.

The user must tell the victim what he/she must accept in order to escape the jutsu. This is where the jutsu sets the "safety word" for the jutsu. Izanami cannot force a victim into death but it rather used to give a disability towards the victim. The acceptance stated in Izanami is physical reality and personal truth. It is not a form of brainwashing, but acceptance.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you think about it, Izanami cannot force their victim into an ultimate death or a certain fate waiting for them. What it means to accept fate is to accept fate that has already happened. Escaping a death sentence is not the same case of fate in this case.

In my thinking, the Uchiha clan would abuse Izanagi to avoid death that was already inflicted upon them. Say their arm was cut off, they would use Izanagi to make it as if it never happened. Izanagi makes the impossible possible, and when the victim accepts that impossibility is impossible, he/she will break free from it, thus accepting fate.

So if Izanagi is used to teleport somewhere, in reality is impossible, or avoid death, which again is impossible, and when Izanami is used, the victim has to personally accept that which is impossible cannot be possible. In a sense it is a powerful genjutsu that forces its victim's mind into accepting reality if the victim chooses to succumb. I doubt the user can force the user to accept whatever the user wishes, in which is a one-hit-kill no matter what.

The user must tell the victim what he/she must accept in order to escape the jutsu. This is where the jutsu sets the "safety word" for the jutsu. Izanami cannot force a victim into death but it rather used to give a disability towards the victim. The acceptance stated in Izanami is physical reality and personal truth. It is not a form of brainwashing, but acceptance.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thievesgold View Post
    Kishi, You B ! Do you realise what you did by saying that EMS uchiha got arrogant and spammed izanagi ! You break a direct statement by Madara that there were only few uchiha shinobi with MS ability in uchiha clan's history.. If it is so common, what makes them special ? And, spamming ! If i lose 1eyesight fr one victory, I'm blind after twice, where does spamming come into picture ??? You crazy fella ! Izanami a punishment, my ass ! You r feeding bullsh*t, you know that ! So uncool ! Hate you !
    lol think before you talk kishi didnt break anything. why? because it hasnt been stated that you need mangekyou sharigan to use inzanami or inzangi. lol the eyes danzou were using were not mangekyou, they were regular sharigan eyes lol obviously you dont need mangekyou sharigan. also tobi has not been seen with the mangekyou yet he has used inzangi. you need to do some reading and pay attention to detail lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Why is the rum
    gone?"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    hate it, all this waiting and all we get is this? he explained Izanami, fine, that's good, but is that all? really? talk about Izanami and Itachi saying he isn't perfect? Kabuto will escape next week, oh well

just 1 star from me

+ anyone else noticed those guys have KONOHA headbands and not SHINOBI headbands?

Possibly a time skip? I noticed this too. Not sure what the deal is....:confused:

Decent chapter, although kinda already understood Izanagi and Izanami.
    Does it seem to anyone else that Itachi is trying to bring Sasuke from the darkness? What will happen if he does? Or will sasuke just get mad and not accept what he is saying. Or if Itachi ends the jutsu, he will pass away again, mabye causing sasuke to go revenge-mad like b4.:noc:

Just a thought, sorry I'm a bit scattered today. :confused:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thievesgold View Post
    Earlier, you broke another code that kekkai genkai cannot be copied.. You made madara do hashirama's kekkai genkai, thereby breaking the code that kakashi set forth while fighting haku the ice shinobi... You are a failure, u hear me ! FAILURE ! But, Just like Neji Huuga !
    lol once again you must do some reading and pay attention to detail lol. madara never used his sharigan to copy hashiramas kekkai genkai, he had cells implanted in him lol its just like how orochimaru, danzou, and kabuto had cells implanted in them to be able to use someones moves lol with someone elses dna inside them they could then use those moves lol tsk tsk read before you rant

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

waste of time

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.. but how about the Madara klon?? the Mask guy its Madara.. so Madara still not death.. Edo Tensei not work for Madara klon rite??

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    I believe you guys are forgetting the most imortant thing about this chapter. Why is kabuto and tobi and madara together on page 13? More explaining please.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/4

its just when kabuto showed tobi the sixth coffin.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it was ok. Nice to know Kabuto has a brother.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaxis View Post

sounds about right