Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 157
  1. #51
    Taiketsu Yagami's Avatar
    Status
    Taiketsu Yagami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where do u think @_@
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: Taiketsu Yagami
    • Approved bio(s): |Kazu Hyuuga| Kazuma Yagami|
    • Requested training: Genjutsu
    • Overall training completion: None T_T
     
         

  2. #52
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post
    • Username: Oasis Nara
    • Approved bio(s): Shikaku Nara, Shadow on Sig
    • Requested training: Continuing my NB Tai
    • Overall training completion: All 5 Basic, Shadow, Naruto Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Genjutsu (Mastered), Fuuinjutsu (begin training)
    ~Declined~ i haven't finished my K'tai's training yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mist01 View Post
    • Username: mist01
    • Approved bio(s): Kakashi and Rap Imp Inxane
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Wind-mastered, Lightning-B rank, Water-C rank, Earth-none, Fire-C rank
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smirk View Post
    • Username: Lazyboi
    • Approved bio(s): Red Sand&The Bear
    • Requested training: Water
    • Overall training completion:
    Water - Up to certain C-rank techs
    Fire- Up to certain C-rank techs
    Earth- Up to certain C-rank techs
    Wind- Up to certain C-rank techs
    Lightning- Up to certain C-rank techs

    Puppetry- In Progress
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    • Username: Enzup
    • Approved bio(s): Both in siggy
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu (B-Rank)
    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 mastered + Gen + Tai + Nin (b-rank).
    ~Declined~ I'm currently training you in Sharingan genjutsu, I'll say this again i'm not teaching ANYONE in multiple things at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Username: ~CoOkie Monster~
    • Approved bio(s): Jane
    • Requested training: Wind
    • Overall training completion:
    Mastered: Fire | Earth | Lightning
    Water B-rank
    Wind B-rank
    Taijutsu Near completion
    Ninjutsu Training
    Genjutsu Training
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    • Username:Lysander
    • Approved bio(s):http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=173734
    • Requested training:Toad summoning
    • Overall training completion:None
    Mastered Fire/Earth
    A rank lightning and Water
    C rank wind
    B rank gen
    Mastered tai.
    Nearly mastered Jyuken.
    No summoning.
    ~Declined~ I'm not training Toads just like that, tell me in a vm why do you think you i should teach it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Rokuemon View Post
    Username: Kato Rokuemon
    Approved bio(s): Renji Hyuuga | Mangetsu Hozuki
    Requested training: Genjutsu
    Overall training completion: Water, Lightning, Fire and Ninjutsu Mastered | Earth A Rank | Wind S Class | Tai C Rank | Gen D Rank
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sage naruto 123 View Post
    • Username: Sage naruto 123
    • Approved bio(s): In sig
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu
    • Overall training completion: A lightning C water B fire B wind
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten.. View Post

    Username: Kaiten..
    Approved bio(s): Look under my signature you lazy punk
    Requested training: Toads
    Overall training completion: ....................... >_>
    Ps : Love your new avatar ^_^
    ~Declined~ I'm not teaching anyone multiple things at the same time, it's unfair to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Username: Ngylle
    Approved bio(s): http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=186129
    Requested training: Sharingan Tome 2, if not Fire Style
    Overall training completion: Sharingan Activated
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link it, for fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    • Username: Taiketsu Yagami
    • Approved bio(s): |Kazu Hyuuga| Kazuma Yagami|
    • Requested training: Genjutsu
    • Overall training completion: None T_T
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
     
         

  3. #53
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: Wind..
    • Approved bio(s): Dodai and Rogue in my Sig
    • Requested training: Genjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 mastered besides AACT Water, A-Rank Lava, Mastered Dark
     
         

  4. #54
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    • Username: Wind..
    • Approved bio(s): Dodai and Rogue in my Sig
    • Requested training: Genjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 mastered besides AACT Water, A-Rank Lava, Mastered Dark
    ~Declined~ I'm already teaching you CJs.
     
         

  5. #55
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: -General Phaze
    • Approved bio(s): Asch and Cross in sig
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 mastered , Kenjutsu and Genjutsu Mastered. C rank tai and C rank Nin
     
         

  6. #56
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username:Better
    Approved bio: gaara in sig
    Requested training: Taijutsu
    Overall training completion: Mastered: Earth Fire Lightning B rank wind C rank water D rank ninjutsu

    Also if it helps I'm willing to work with a partner
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Crow, you are one crazy guy!
     
         

  8. #58
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: -Vision-
    • Approved bio(s): Saeko | Takeshi (all in sig)
    • Requested training: Sharingan 2T (full)
    • Overall training completion:
    -Uchiha bio has only 1T no training at all in 2T
    -Mastered 4/5 Basic 5 minus water at C rank
    -Genjutsu basic mastered
    -Ninjutsu D rank
    -Kenjutsu in progress
    -Smoke Finished
     
         

  9. #59
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username: Shinta
    Approved bio(s): bios in sig (not on a computer so it's hard to copy/paste
    Requested training: Lava release
    Overall training completion: None in lava, all A-rank lightning, most of the C-rank earth, two fire jutsu's and 1T Sharingan
     
         
    Last edited by Shinta; 05-25-2012 at 12:32 AM.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Crocodile's Avatar
    Status
    Crocodile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're into fitness? How about
    fitness dic in your mouth
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username:Crocodile
    Approved bio: Raphael
    Requested training: Taijutsu
    Overall training completion: C rank Earth, Fire, and lightning.
    B ranked Suiton
    D ranked wind.

    I am doing this training mostly for my samurai bio which has not been approved.
    I'd appreciate it if you hook me up.
     
         

  11. #61
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by -General Phaze- View Post
    • Username: -General Phaze
    • Approved bio(s): Asch and Cross in sig
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 mastered , Kenjutsu and Genjutsu Mastered. C rank tai and C rank Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Username: Better
    Approved bio: gaara in sig
    Requested training: Taijutsu
    Overall training completion: Mastered: Earth Fire Lightning B rank wind C rank water D rank ninjutsu

    Also if it helps I'm willing to work with a partner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Crow, you are one crazy guy!
    ~_~ Just trying to help as many as i can, i might need some treatment later on House san x_x
    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    • Username: -Vision-
    • Approved bio(s): Saeko | Takeshi (all in sig)
    • Requested training: Sharingan 2T (full)
    • Overall training completion:
    -Uchiha bio has only 1T no training at all in 2T
    -Mastered 4/5 Basic 5 minus water at C rank
    -Genjutsu basic mastered
    -Ninjutsu D rank
    -Kenjutsu in progress
    -Smoke Finished
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Username: Shinta
    Approved bio(s): bios in sig (not on a computer so it's hard to copy/paste
    Requested training: Lava release
    Overall training completion: None
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Username:Crocodile
    Approved bio: Raphael
    Requested training: Taijutsu
    Overall training completion: C rank Earth, Fire, and lightning.
    B ranked Suiton
    D ranked wind.

    I am doing this training mostly for my samurai bio which has not been approved.
    I'd appreciate it if you hook me up.
    ~All Approved~ Make the threads and link me.
     
         

  12. #62
    Albel's Avatar
    Status
    Albel is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    N-No! Please, no! Stop! Please
    stop!
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: AlbelTheWicked
    • Approved bio(s):Albel Nox & Yamato
    • Requested training: Sharingan 2T Activation
    • Overall training completion: Completed Katon and Raiton, B-rank Doton, C-rank Suiton and Futon, 1T Sharingan and started Mokuton
     
         

  13. #63
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbelTheWicked View Post
    • Username: AlbelTheWicked
    • Approved bio(s):Albel Nox & Yamato
    • Requested training: Sharingan 2T Activation
    • Overall training completion: Completed Katon and Raiton, B-rank Doton, C-rank Suiton and Futon, 1T Sharingan and started Mokuton
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    -Application-

    • Username: Dakrazyebi
    • Approved bio(s): Jack Rakan
    • Requested training: Basic 5, Taijutsu, (not sure if applicable but I would also like to learn Dark Release).
    • Overall training completion: ( I have no training at all, so whatever you would like to teach me is fine).
     
         

  15. #65
    Himiko Cutie Pie's Avatar
    Status
    Cutie Pie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    With Kiri-Chan at the Beach :p
    Posts
    7,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username: Cutie Pie
    • Approved bio(s):
    Requested training: Earth training
    • Overall training completion:
    Wind,Lighting,Fire,Water,Taijustu- MAstered
    Ninjustu,Katos Taijustu- halfway
    Genjustu- not started yet
     
         

  16. #66
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    -Application-

    • Username: Dakrazyebi
    • Approved bio(s): Jack Rakan
    • Requested training: Basic 5, Taijutsu, (not sure if applicable but I would also like to learn Dark Release).
    • Overall training completion: ( I have no training at all, so whatever you would like to teach me is fine).
    ~Declined~ how many times do i have to say this, only 1 thing to learn, i'm not teaching multiple things at the same time to the same student that's unfair to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie Pie View Post
    Username: Cutie Pie
    • Approved bio(s):
    Requested training: Earth training
    • Overall training completion:
    Wind,Lighting,Fire,Water,Taijustu- MAstered
    Ninjustu,Katos Taijustu- halfway
    Genjustu- not started yet
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me, and here we go again
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi.. View Post
    ~Declined~ how many times do i have to say this, only 1 thing to learn, i'm not teaching multiple things at the same time to the same student that's unfair to others.
    Sorry, I didnt mean to do that. I thought that it would be easier for you to pick whatever you wanted to teach. But I will try to apply again if that's ok with you.

    -Application-

    • Username: Dakrazyebi
    • Approved bio(s): Jack Rakan
    • Requested training: Raiton
    • Overall training completion: None.
     
         

  18. #68
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    Sorry, I didnt mean to do that. I thought that it would be easier for you to pick whatever you wanted to teach. But I will try to apply again if that's ok with you.

    -Application-

    • Username: Dakrazyebi
    • Approved bio(s): Jack Rakan
    • Requested training: Raiton
    • Overall training completion: None.
    ~Approved~ Make the thread and link me
     
         

  19. #69
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    Posts
    17,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: ~Korra~
    • Approved bio(s): Auron and Zack both getting replaced
    • Requested training: Toad summoning or Genjutsu
    • Overall training completion: None at toad summoning and C rank Gen
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    _Application_


    • Username: Shin Kaito
    • Approved bio(s): Yahiko
    • Requested training: Basic five elements, kenjutsu
    • Overall training completion: none
     
         
    Last edited by Shin Kaito; 05-25-2012 at 03:52 AM.

  21. #71
    Nara..'s Avatar
    Status
    Nara.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't u know that I m at ur home!
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username: Nara..
    • Approved bio(s): Shikamaru bio and Kakashi bio in sig(Shadow and Eye)
    • Requested training: Ninjutsu
    • Overall training completion: Water up to S-rank, Wind finished B-rank, fire up to B-rank, Raiton started training now, taijutsu D-rank
     
         

  22. #72
    Gitanshu's Avatar
    Status
    Gitanshu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.
     



    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username: Gitanshu
    • Approved bio(s): Fuguki in sig
    • Requested training: Taijutsu[Continue are old training in C rank presently]

    • Overall training completion: Basic 5 and gen masterd
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Turtle's Application to being Smexxi >.>

    Toshiro's Application

    Username: Toshiro(Irrelevant >_>)
    Approved bio(s): Titania | Tsunade
    Requested training: Taijutsu
    Overall training completion: Finished D-Ranks and was around half way in C-Ranks.
    Reason why I deserve training: I think I deserve training due to Tsunade being the mother of Minato.

    -Best Regards Tosh
     
         

  24. #74
    Andrej's Avatar
    Status
    Andrej is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    5,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    • Username:Hayate Gekko
    • Approved bio(s):Second Mizukage || Torune update
    • Requested training:Water I've got all D ranks
    • Overall training completion:Fire,Earth,Genjutsu and ninjutsu and Hozuki-mastered
    A rank wind,C rank taijutsu ,D rank lightning and water.
     
         

  25. #75
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    kumogakure
    Posts
    17,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kenshi..'s Training Application

    Username:~Anubis
    Approved Bio(s):Darui Obito
    Requested Training: 3T Sharingan
    Training Completed:Basic 4/Wind-B rank/Ninjutsu-Mastered/Taijutsu- Started/Kenjutsu- Started/Sharingan-2T
     
         
    Last edited by ~Anubis~; 05-25-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •