Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Getting sexy with Kenshi..

-Sits and waits for Crow-Kenshi/Croshi-

Forgot how to reply to training already >_< This is going to be tiresome D; Been a while since I've written a wallie.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: Getting sexy with Kenshi..

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    -Sits and waits for Crow-Kenshi/Croshi-

Forgot how to reply to training already >_< This is going to be tiresome D; Been a while since I've written a wallie.
    Tell me what you know about Genjutsu >_> almighty Baldy san!
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    *appears in a cloud of bugs*

Hello Bald one
    Sorry make another training thread and link me ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi.. View Post
    Tell me what you know about Genjutsu >_> almighty Baldy san!

Sorry make another training thread and link me ^^
    Goes with a sexy reply that I made 6 months ago! Yeah, I'm serious. I wrote this reply a long time ago :3

Genjutsu, basically is used or performed in the same way as elemental ninjutsu and normal ninjutsu is; Performing hand seals and moulding chakra. The big difference is in the effect of the techniques, and Genjutsu is illusionary, and thus the effect is not real. Whereas Ninjutsu is a straightforward attack, which directly hits you. However, Genjutsu allows you to manipulate the flow of chakra to the brain of your opponent, and you can meddle with his senses, causing illusions and mental trauma by disrupting their normal ability of sensing. The Second Mizukage has stated that genjutsu falls under the category of Yin. Although illusions do not cause you physical pain, it has been shown that mental torture/trauma, can cause pain to yourself too, which would inadvertently also shake you out from Genjutsu. That being said, there are several ways to combat genjutsu and break out of it.

One way, probably the most 'hax or cheat' way or simplest way is to stop the flow of chakra in your body, and then apply an even stronger power/chakra to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra, which is disrupting yours. A bit repetitive, but meh Anyways, this way is called Kai, and has been shown by a few.As shown by Chiyo and Sakura, they were able to break Naruto free from Itachi's genjutsu, by flowing their own chakra into Naruto's chakra, disrupting the flow of itachi's chakra, which is disrupting Naruto's flow of chakra, and thus, effectively breaking the illusion. Also, Kirabi has also been seen cooperating with his tailed beast, and the tailed beasts inserts its chakra into the jinchuuriki, and thus, breaking their master out of the genjutsu.

Genjutsu is rare, and hard to use, and as said by Jiraiya, only a certain few are able to use it because they have the talent for it. It requires a lot of chakra control, and 'intelligence', which made Naruto not suitable for it. It is apparently the most complex out of the basic techniques, and requires great skill to put it to good use. However, users of genjutsu have achieved fame in their area of specialty, being skilled in it, like Itachi and Kurenai. As seen from Shisui's MS Kota Amatsukami, you seem to be able to manipulate others, and control them, to do things against their will. Also, you can brainwash the opponent with genjutsu, inserting certain *cough* stuff into the mind, and confusing him/her. Tobi has been shown doing this to Yagura >_>

Genjutsu is performed by a ninja when him/her releases their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system, put simply, the brain of their opponent to control their mind's chakra flow, thereby affecting their five senses in a crude way, which would cause their senses to be meddled, and thus cannot notice things properly. Special abilities like the Uchiha clan's Sharingan or with high intelligence have an easier time executing and countering genjutsu, as detail is key to Genjutsu, and without it, it is close to impossible to perform it well and execute it with skill. Those under the influence of genjutsu will either appear to be unconscious or continue to move around under the pretence of the genjutsu, or become subconscious, causing minor drooling, and blank looks. A useful way to do this is to fake the environment and cause the victim to see a flat plain where there is a steep cliff, and if they walk around, they might just fall to the pit of doom

Genjutsu disrupts the process throughout the Prosencephalon structure of the brain, and thus, humans, dogs and other species of mammal are therefore all affected by genjutsu. Insects, on the other hand, being rather absymal and stupid, lack such a structure to their brains, being inferior somehow, and so inadvertently, do not get affected by Genjutsu sadly, giving the Aburame a some sort of advantage against genjutsu.

Did reference to Narutopedia for the last 2 paragraphs of course u.u I would be too lazy. If you prefer a shorter, more readable version of Baldy's Genjutsu Explanation, feel free to speak your mind : D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Goes with a sexy reply that I made 6 months ago! Yeah, I'm serious. I wrote this reply a long time ago :3

Genjutsu, basically is used or performed in the same way as elemental ninjutsu and normal ninjutsu is; Performing hand seals and moulding chakra. The big difference is in the effect of the techniques, and Genjutsu is illusionary, and thus the effect is not real. Whereas Ninjutsu is a straightforward attack, which directly hits you. However, Genjutsu allows you to manipulate the flow of chakra to the brain of your opponent, and you can meddle with his senses, causing illusions and mental trauma by disrupting their normal ability of sensing. The Second Mizukage has stated that genjutsu falls under the category of Yin. Although illusions do not cause you physical pain, it has been shown that mental torture/trauma, can cause pain to yourself too, which would inadvertently also shake you out from Genjutsu. That being said, there are several ways to combat genjutsu and break out of it.

One way, probably the most 'hax or cheat' way or simplest way is to stop the flow of chakra in your body, and then apply an even stronger power/chakra to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra, which is disrupting yours. A bit repetitive, but meh Anyways, this way is called Kai, and has been shown by a few.As shown by Chiyo and Sakura, they were able to break Naruto free from Itachi's genjutsu, by flowing their own chakra into Naruto's chakra, disrupting the flow of itachi's chakra, which is disrupting Naruto's flow of chakra, and thus, effectively breaking the illusion. Also, Kirabi has also been seen cooperating with his tailed beast, and the tailed beasts inserts its chakra into the jinchuuriki, and thus, breaking their master out of the genjutsu.

Genjutsu is rare, and hard to use, and as said by Jiraiya, only a certain few are able to use it because they have the talent for it. It requires a lot of chakra control, and 'intelligence', which made Naruto not suitable for it. It is apparently the most complex out of the basic techniques, and requires great skill to put it to good use. However, users of genjutsu have achieved fame in their area of specialty, being skilled in it, like Itachi and Kurenai. As seen from Shisui's MS Kota Amatsukami, you seem to be able to manipulate others, and control them, to do things against their will. Also, you can brainwash the opponent with genjutsu, inserting certain *cough* stuff into the mind, and confusing him/her. Tobi has been shown doing this to Yagura >_>

Genjutsu is performed by a ninja when him/her releases their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system, put simply, the brain of their opponent to control their mind's chakra flow, thereby affecting their five senses in a crude way, which would cause their senses to be meddled, and thus cannot notice things properly. Special abilities like the Uchiha clan's Sharingan or with high intelligence have an easier time executing and countering genjutsu, as detail is key to Genjutsu, and without it, it is close to impossible to perform it well and execute it with skill. Those under the influence of genjutsu will either appear to be unconscious or continue to move around under the pretence of the genjutsu, or become subconscious, causing minor drooling, and blank looks. A useful way to do this is to fake the environment and cause the victim to see a flat plain where there is a steep cliff, and if they walk around, they might just fall to the pit of doom

Genjutsu disrupts the process throughout the Prosencephalon structure of the brain, and thus, humans, dogs and other species of mammal are therefore all affected by genjutsu. Insects, on the other hand, being rather absymal and stupid, lack such a structure to their brains, being inferior somehow, and so inadvertently, do not get affected by Genjutsu sadly, giving the Aburame a some sort of advantage against genjutsu.

Did reference to Narutopedia for the last 2 paragraphs of course u.u I would be too lazy. If you prefer a shorter, more readable version of Baldy's Genjutsu Explanation, feel free to speak your mind : D
    Nah no need i think you already covered everything X_X

I take it that you obviously have good chakra manipulation, we will start by practicing the D-rank techniques first.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

This is a basic genjutsu technique, used to change the way an area looks in order to fool the opponent's sight, remember that the areas which get the opponent's attention are the most bright areas. for this technique concentrate a decent amount of chakra into your opponent's brain taking control of their senses, as you fool your opponent's sight making him see something that isn't there, or manipulate a certain terrain of the area making it look like something else, ofcourse let your imagination go wild

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah no need i think you already covered everything X_X

I take it that you obviously have good chakra manipulation, we will start by practicing the D-rank techniques first.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

This is a basic genjutsu technique, used to change the way an area looks in order to fool the opponent's sight, remember that the areas which get the opponent's attention are the most bright areas. for this technique concentrate a decent amount of chakra into your opponent's brain taking control of their senses, as you fool your opponent's sight making him see something that isn't there, or manipulate a certain terrain of the area making it look like something else, ofcourse let your imagination go wild

Tehehe Let's get started~ :3

Standing still, I first begin by sinking into a state of full mental concentration, in which closing my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows, I focus on nothing but the atmosphere, maintaining peace and calm, finding solace within my inner self. Not distracted by the slightest chirp of a nearby bird, nor the fidgeting of a small measly twig, I dip into my senses vividly, henceforth giving my total concentration. With that said, I section off a part of chakra from my body, flowing and circulating it around, at a fairly fast pace. As my chakra flow reaches its zenith, I soon start to release it into the atmosphere, out of my body, whilst ever still maintaining concentration. I drive all trivial and irrelevant thoughts out of my mind, focusing only on but one thing, my chakra. Carefully, I insert the chakra, unbeknownst to you, into your mind, entering your brain, the cerebral nervous system. That being said, this allows me full manipulation and control over your five senses, in which from hereon, I tweak. With immense concentration and control, I manipulate the chakra within the brain, targeting it at namely, the sense of sight. Once my chakra enters that portion of the brain, I start to tweak it, so as to befuddle you and fool you as to what you are seeing. In the plain grass field terrain we are standing on, with few but scarce trees, in which through your vision, you see me and a plain field on it. I thus change that image, soon shifting it such that my bald head, relatively bright and shiny with it's reflective and lustrous surface, reflecting the light on my pristine white bald head, which catches your utmost attention, moves to the right slightly, continuously shifting in your illusionary vision, towards a nearby tree. That delusional sight remains in your mind as you soon are fooled into believing such, when in fact, I remain at the same spot. Also, the image shifted remains as the grass also stays in place, instead of the real tree that is standing there. Then, beckoning forth you to attack me, you attempt to attack the tree, in which crashing straight into what you believe to be me, the pain shakes you out of my genjutsu u.u

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Tehehe Let's get started~ :3

Standing still, I first begin by sinking into a state of full mental concentration, in which closing my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows, I focus on nothing but the atmosphere, maintaining peace and calm, finding solace within my inner self. Not distracted by the slightest chirp of a nearby bird, nor the fidgeting of a small measly twig, I dip into my senses vividly, henceforth giving my total concentration. With that said, I section off a part of chakra from my body, flowing and circulating it around, at a fairly fast pace. As my chakra flow reaches its zenith, I soon start to release it into the atmosphere, out of my body, whilst ever still maintaining concentration. I drive all trivial and irrelevant thoughts out of my mind, focusing only on but one thing, my chakra. Carefully, I insert the chakra, unbeknownst to you, into your mind, entering your brain, the cerebral nervous system. That being said, this allows me full manipulation and control over your five senses, in which from hereon, I tweak. With immense concentration and control, I manipulate the chakra within the brain, targeting it at namely, the sense of sight. Once my chakra enters that portion of the brain, I start to tweak it, so as to befuddle you and fool you as to what you are seeing. In the plain grass field terrain we are standing on, with few but scarce trees, in which through your vision, you see me and a plain field on it. I thus change that image, soon shifting it such that my bald head, relatively bright and shiny with it's reflective and lustrous surface, reflecting the light on my pristine white bald head, which catches your utmost attention, moves to the right slightly, continuously shifting in your illusionary vision, towards a nearby tree. That delusional sight remains in your mind as you soon are fooled into believing such, when in fact, I remain at the same spot. Also, the image shifted remains as the grass also stays in place, instead of the real tree that is standing there. Then, beckoning forth you to attack me, you attempt to attack the tree, in which crashing straight into what you believe to be me, the pain shakes you out of my genjutsu u.u
    Okay nice, one thing i gotta explain though, the Genjutsu only puts your opponent in a state where they see, feel, smell, hear or touch illusions made by your chakra, but cannot in no way control how your opponent reacts to the illusions, remember that o_-

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape

Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

After performing a set of five handseals, concentrate your chakra into your opponent's brain, taking control of their 5 senses as you cause them to see you dissolving into a shower of cherry blossom petals in a spiraling manner, as the petals surround your opponent blocking their vision of you, effectively masking your movement and rendering your opponent open for attacks.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay nice, one thing i gotta explain though, the Genjutsu only puts your opponent in a state where they see, feel, smell, hear or touch illusions made by your chakra, but cannot in no way control how your opponent reacts to the illusions, remember that o_-

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape

Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively.

After performing a set of five handseals, concentrate your chakra into your opponent's brain, taking control of their 5 senses as you cause them to see you dissolving into a shower of cherry blossom petals in a spiraling manner, as the petals surround your opponent blocking their vision of you, effectively masking your movement and rendering your opponent open for attacks.
    Okay u.u I know that. It was to make you seem like a fool >_O

Once again, I sink into a deep state of immense focus, furrowing my eyebrows, focusing greatly on my chakra. Putting all other thoughts aside, I focus on the task at hand wholeheartedly. I pay little attention to the surroundings that distract me, instead I start to gather a decent amount of chakra. Flowing it throughout my body in which after circulation, it's flow reaches the zenith of it's capabilities. I string together swiftly and fluidly 5 hand seals, and once done, I start to release my chakra into the atmosphere, slowly inserting it into your cerebral nervous system. Once it enters your brain, I take control of your senses, in which by taking control of your brain, it controls all senses, so effectively, I do now. Concentrating so much as to hear a pin drop, I insert my chakra into the sense of sight, the part of the brain in which it controls your vision. With tremendous chakra control, I start to make you see an alter image of myself, modified. Henceforth, I manipulate it such that you see me dissolving into a huge shower of petals in a spiraling manner, where the petals fly into the atmosphere, drifting about randomly. However, I still remain at the same spot, in which the petals you see are merely delusional. The petals surround you, or so to say, you see petals surrounding you, due to me controlling your sense of sight carefully. With that said, you are soon unable to see anything, much less me. With those petals in place as I imagined in your mind, I start to run towards you, unbeknownst to you, in which afterwards, as I near you, I bend down and balance myself on my right arm, afterwards kicking you hard with the soles of my left feet, in the chest-abdomen area, the pain shaking you out of the genjutsu.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Okay u.u I know that. It was to make you seem like a fool >_O

Once again, I sink into a deep state of immense focus, furrowing my eyebrows, focusing greatly on my chakra. Putting all other thoughts aside, I focus on the task at hand wholeheartedly. I pay little attention to the surroundings that distract me, instead I start to gather a decent amount of chakra. Flowing it throughout my body in which after circulation, it's flow reaches the zenith of it's capabilities. I string together swiftly and fluidly 5 hand seals, and once done, I start to release my chakra into the atmosphere, slowly inserting it into your cerebral nervous system. Once it enters your brain, I take control of your senses, in which by taking control of your brain, it controls all senses, so effectively, I do now. Concentrating so much as to hear a pin drop, I insert my chakra into the sense of sight, the part of the brain in which it controls your vision. With tremendous chakra control, I start to make you see an alter image of myself, modified. Henceforth, I manipulate it such that you see me dissolving into a huge shower of petals in a spiraling manner, where the petals fly into the atmosphere, drifting about randomly. However, I still remain at the same spot, in which the petals you see are merely delusional. The petals surround you, or so to say, you see petals surrounding you, due to me controlling your sense of sight carefully. With that said, you are soon unable to see anything, much less me. With those petals in place as I imagined in your mind, I start to run towards you, unbeknownst to you, in which afterwards, as I near you, I bend down and balance myself on my right arm, afterwards kicking you hard with the soles of my left feet, in the chest-abdomen area, the pain shaking you out of the genjutsu.
    -.-

Next:

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant

Range: Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

After forming a single handseal, causing the opponent to be affected by the genjutsu which you throw then a paper bomb, however your opponent will see it as a mere "clone" of yourself running at them when in reality it's a paper bomb which explodes when getting in range. try it on my clone.

*Creates a Shadow Clone*