Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

Quote Originally Posted by mist01 View Post
    *sits under a tree while waiting for sensei*
    Alright, tell me all you know about Ninjutsu, and define what is chakra and what are handseals used for.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi.. View Post
    Alright, tell me all you know about Ninjutsu, and define what is chakra and what are handseals used for.
    Ninjutsu simply means Ninja Techniques
    this allows a ninja to do something that he on a good day can not do in real sense.
    ninjutsu allows one to manipulate one's surroundings or utilise a particular or more elements, likewise healing others or manipulating nature transformations.
    Ninjutsu, most of the time, relies on chakra and hand seals to be effective. The hands are put in sequential positions that moulds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a technique. This is not always needed, however, and some techniques become second nature to experienced ninja, after which they can perform them at will.
    two method implemented separately or together to for a ninjutsu are "Shape transformation" which deals with controlling the form, movement, and potency of chakra and "Nature transformation" which usually deals with changing the physical properties of chakra into an element.

Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions.

Seals are Hand signs that are used to perform many ninjutsu, genjutsu, and other secret arts other than taijutsu. The exact amount of chakra necessary to perform a technique is manipulated through hand seals. There are different sequences of hand seals for every technique, requiring memorization

how is that? .

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Ninjutsu simply means Ninja Techniques
    this allows a ninja to do something that he on a good day can not do in real sense.
    ninjutsu allows one to manipulate one's surroundings or utilise a particular or more elements, likewise healing others or manipulating nature transformations.
    Ninjutsu, most of the time, relies on chakra and hand seals to be effective. The hands are put in sequential positions that moulds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a technique. This is not always needed, however, and some techniques become second nature to experienced ninja, after which they can perform them at will.
    two method implemented separately or together to for a ninjutsu are "Shape transformation" which deals with controlling the form, movement, and potency of chakra and "Nature transformation" which usually deals with changing the physical properties of chakra into an element.

Chakra is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions.

Seals are Hand signs that are used to perform many ninjutsu, genjutsu, and other secret arts other than taijutsu. The exact amount of chakra necessary to perform a technique is manipulated through hand seals. There are different sequences of hand seals for every technique, requiring memorization

how is that? .
    Not bad, though i need some clarification on the bolded

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Not bad, though i need some clarification on the bolded
    thanks for continuing my training .

-As for the bolded part, things can not be done on a real sense can be liken to magic, something out of the normal, like making a copy of oneself when one had no twin, making oneself invisible, phasing through walls when i'm not a ghost, levitating weapons and many more.

Hope this clears the bolded part

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

thanks for continuing my training .

-As for the bolded part, things can not be done on a real sense can be liken to magic, something out of the normal, like making a copy of oneself when one had no twin, making oneself invisible, phasing through walls when i'm not a ghost, levitating weapons and many more.

Hope this clears the bolded part
    O_o weird.

Anyways, all we need now is to get you to master chakra control, so we will try two things, first i need you to climb on that 30 meters tall tree "points at the tree" and climb it all the way to the top, you make this happen by constantly releasing small portions of chakra through the bottom of your feet giving it somewhat a sticky propriety, if you lose control or concentration over the released chakra the sticky aspect of your chakra will be nullified and you will end up falling down instead of climbing up.

Next after you do that i want you to walk onto the water while constantly releasing portions of your chakra to your feet, exactly like the tree but more complex, you need to stay on the surface of the water and any interruption of chakra concentration will cause you to drown.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

First phase
    i start by concentrating chakra to my core while channeling it to my feet then i condense it under my feet and make it more sticky then i launch myself forward while climbing the tree concentrating on the chakra beneath my feet, this makes me run up the wall until i get to the top.

2nd phase
    i firstly, charge chakra into my feet creating a coat of chakra under my feet giving it a property such that it makes water to repel with the sole of my feet apparently serving as a floater, then i begin to walk up the water without falling off.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

First phase
    i start by concentrating chakra to my core while channeling it to my feet then i condense it under my feet and make it more sticky then i launch myself forward while climbing the tree concentrating on the chakra beneath my feet, this makes me run up the wall until i get to the top.

2nd phase
    i firstly, charge chakra into my feet creating a coat of chakra under my feet giving it a property such that it makes water to repel with the sole of my feet apparently serving as a floater, then i begin to walk up the water without falling off.

Student learning fast

Okay lets proceed with the first technique:

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

For this you mold a good amount of chakra into your mouth and condense it at your mouth making the chakra itself turn into needles that you spew them out of your mouth at your opponent with pinpoint accuracy, now try it on those 10 apples on that tree over there, *points at the tree*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Student learning fast

Okay lets proceed with the first technique:

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

For this you mold a good amount of chakra into your mouth and condense it at your mouth making the chakra itself turn into needles that you spew them out of your mouth at your opponent with pinpoint accuracy, now try it on those 10 apples on that tree over there, *points at the tree*
    *blush*

i start by focus a good amount of chakra in my body channeling it into my mouth while i condense it, then i use nature and shape manipulation, turning the chakra's consistency into solid while shaping it into needle while i take aim at the apples shooting at them with pinpoint accuracy.

--

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*blush*

i start by focus a good amount of chakra in my body channeling it into my mouth while i condense it, then i use nature and shape manipulation, turning the chakra's consistency into solid while shaping it into needle while i take aim at the apples shooting at them with pinpoint accuracy.

--
    Next:

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

This is a simple technique that works by throwing one giant windmill shuriken and while your throwing it you also throw a second giant shuriken below it, hiding it in the shadow of the first windmill shuriken approaching the target without them being aware that there's a second shuriken. this technique is best used as a distraction. try it on my clone

*summons a shadow clone*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

okay

i dip my hand into my pouch located behind my waist, rumaging through it i grab a windmill shuriken while holding another, then i launch the first shuriken at you your clone while concurrently sending the second which proceeds while lurking in the shadows of the first shuriken at your clone.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

okay

i dip my hand into my pouch located behind my waist, rumaging through it i grab a windmill shuriken while holding another, then i launch the first shuriken at you your clone while concurrently sending the second which proceeds while lurking in the shadows of the first shuriken at your clone.
    Next:

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 15
    Damge Points: N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

This is a paralyzing ninjutsu technique works by restricting your opponent using your chakra alone, so try to bind my opponent with chakra, using your chakra to compress onto his body and restrict him, however for this to actually work in battle your opponent must be 2 ranks below you for a complete paralysis, and one rank below you to make him have a hard time moving but not completely paralyzing him, this technique you can get out of mostly by a burst of chakra to repel the chakra around you so Nagashi would be a good counter, so when performing this it's best to use a water technique after it so if the opponent uses nagashi the water would work against him.

*summons a shadow clone*

Note: For this to affect the opponent with the paralysis ability they have to be 2 ranks below you, if not then it will just make it somewhat harder to move.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i focus my chakra then i channel some amount of it into your clone while i compress it inside of him and spreading it all over his body using chakra mnipulation. This however binds him and restrict his movement.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i focus my chakra then i channel some amount of it into your clone while i compress it inside of him and spreading it all over his body using chakra mnipulation. This however binds him and restrict his movement.
    In B/A-ranks i'm gonna need more effort put in the description other than this.

Next:

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

After forming the "Ram" handseal, concentrate your chakra through another place throughout the battlefield, using the chakra as a medium to project your voice from another location instead of the location your actually in, this is a perfect technique for stealth and tactic measures, using it to make your opponent believe your in a certain place where you are in another place entirely, try it.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

In B/A-ranks i'm gonna need more effort put in the description other than this.

Next:

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

After forming the "Ram" handseal, concentrate your chakra through another place throughout the battlefield, using the chakra as a medium to project your voice from another location instead of the location your actually in, this is a perfect technique for stealth and tactic measures, using it to make your opponent believe your in a certain place where you are in another place entirely, try it.
    Knowing fully well the complexity of this jutsu, i prepare myself while making the ram handseal then i start to focus chakra all over my body, i channel it all over the area up to long range then i manipulate the chakra over another place entirely different from mine to serve as a sound carrying medium while at my position, i make the air inert and unable to transmit sound, then i make a loud noice which appears at the other end where my chakra acts as a transmitter.

I hope i tried with this..if not put me on the right path.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Knowing fully well the complexity of this jutsu, i prepare myself while making the ram handseal then i start to focus chakra all over my body, i channel it all over the area up to long range then i manipulate the chakra over another place entirely different from mine to serve as a sound carrying medium while at my position, i make the air inert and unable to transmit sound, then i make a loud noice which appears at the other end where my chakra acts as a transmitter.

I hope i tried with this..if not put me on the right path.
    You don't channel the chakra all the way up to Long range, you channel it into a specific place in which you want your voice to be projected there, the range only refers to how far a technique could extend, If there's a "Short - Long" in range means it can extend up to Long range, if there's a "Mid" range in the range of the technique, it means the technique happens in Mid range of you, but that doesn't mean you can't perform it in Short range, some techniques say Mid range in the range area for the possible damage it can inflict onto you, when a technique says "Long" in the range, means it can extend from short up to Long range.

Anyways next:

(Chakura Kyūin no Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: (-15 per turn remaining in contact with target)
    Description: The user can absorb the opponents chakra by direct contact with them and replenishing their own. while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform. (No S rank in the same turn)

After establishing direct contact with your opponent, inject your chakra into your opponent as you use that chakra in a similar effect to a vaccum to pull out your opponent's chakra but you have to be in contact with them, this chakra replenishes your own chakra while at the same time causing physical exhaustion to your opponent limiting the techniques that they can perform. try it on my clone

*Summons a Shadow Clone*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i grab your clone and while restricting his movement i inject my chakra into his chakra system while using chakra manipulation to make my chakra pull out his chakra into my body draining him of his chakra as long as i am still making body contact with him

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i grab your clone and while restricting his movement i inject my chakra into his chakra system while using chakra manipulation to make my chakra pull out his chakra into my body draining him of his chakra as long as i am still making body contact with him
    Next:

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
    Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
    Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

This technique is pretty useful against chakra sensory users, for this you need to coat your whole body with your chakra, so that it hides your presence and your chakra as well, however there's a downside to this technique, because you cannot use any other technique while this is active or it will disrupt this technique's work.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

yep-

--i start by focusing chakra all over my body the i channel it to the surface of my body entirely coating myself with my chakra, then using chakra manipulation, i contain my chakra so it does'nt leeches thereby hiding my chakra from sensors however this does not make me physically invisible.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    yep-

--i start by focusing chakra all over my body the i channel it to the surface of my body entirely coating myself with my chakra, then using chakra manipulation, i contain my chakra so it does'nt leeches thereby hiding my chakra from sensors however this does not make me physically invisible.
    You got a summoning contract?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Yes!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Yes!
    That's all i need, i'm just gonna teach you the summoning technique to summon a basic animal of your contract.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note: Must Have a signed contract with the animal you want to summon

Okay for the summoning technique to work you must've already signed a contract by blood, which why i asked you if you had a contract, anyways you need to perform a set of handseals and bite your thumb or use any of your blood after you do that slam your hands below you and summon the animal, in this case it'd be just able to fly since it's a basic bird. give it a try.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i start of by biting my right thumb then i wave some set of handsigns then i focus chakra all over my body while channeling it to my right hand, then i slam the hand on the ground pressing hard against the ground while releasing large amount of chakra to summon turion..

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Turiyon) Summoning
    technique: Turion

Range: N/A Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Point: N/A Description: The user uses his/her own blood and slams his hand on the ground to summon
    Turion. Turion is a big Lesser Bird of Paradise in the size of sasuke's hawk. Turion has a rare blue color which allows her to blend with the sky traceable by doujutsus only. Turion has strong light wings which allows her to move at a very fast speed and she can travel through dense
    wind. Turion can use wind and fire up to A-rank
    which can be exhale from her mouth or by
    flapping her wings.
    -Turion can only be summoned when there are
    no more than one bird of paradise summoned -Turion can only use fire and wind jutsu up to A-rank.
    -each jutsu counts as one out of the jutsus per turn.
    -Last on the battle field for 5 turns or if
    released by the summoner.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i start of by biting my right thumb then i wave some set of handsigns then i focus chakra all over my body while channeling it to my right hand, then i slam the hand on the ground pressing hard against the ground while releasing large amount of chakra to summon turion..

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Turiyon) Summoning
    technique: Turion

Range: N/A Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Point: N/A Description: The user uses his/her own blood and slams his hand on the ground to summon
    Turion. Turion is a big Lesser Bird of Paradise in the size of sasuke's hawk. Turion has a rare blue color which allows her to blend with the sky traceable by doujutsus only. Turion has strong light wings which allows her to move at a very fast speed and she can travel through dense
    wind. Turion can use wind and fire up to A-rank
    which can be exhale from her mouth or by
    flapping her wings.
    -Turion can only be summoned when there are
    no more than one bird of paradise summoned -Turion can only use fire and wind jutsu up to A-rank.
    -each jutsu counts as one out of the jutsus per turn.
    -Last on the battle field for 5 turns or if
    released by the summoner.
    Next:

(Konbi Henge) - Combination Transformation
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description:The user and either there summon or a partner combine into one transformation.
    Note: Must have a summoning or partner to use this jutsu.

Ok i want you to get on top of your bird, or your bird gets on top of you, and combine your bodies together via chakra then you use the transformation technique, changing both of your appearances, into something else.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

yosh, i hop onto turion then i tell him that we are doing a combination transformation then i begin to channal channel chaka into her while she does the same into me, then at the same time, we change using shape manipulation into the image i pictured in my mind which is a large dragon.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»