Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 69
  1. #1
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *Waits for Sensei to arrive*
     
         

  2. #2
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *Waits for Sensei to arrive*
    Tell me what do you know about Ninjutsu, and explain what is chakra and what are handseals used for.
     
         

  3. #3
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    • Ninjutsu are techniques which require chakra in order to be able to use it. These techniques allow the user to do things which they normally wouldn't be able to do. In order to use Ninjutsu you are required to use chakra, at most of the time perform hand seals to execute it.There are two methods to creating Ninjutsu, often known as Shape Manipulation, which deals with the physical structure and shape, form of a technique. The second is known as Nature Manipulation, which is related to elemental natures. It molds the physical attributes of the chakra to turn it into an element used for a technique.

    • Chakra is required to even the most basic jutsus, it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system to any of the 361 chakra points in our body. Hand seals are one such mrthod where we can do this i.e, manipulate and channel the chakra.Chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce in thier body but in a limit. In other words chakra is the total physical and spiritual energy an individual has, called stamina. The maximum amount of chakra an individual can create and retain at a given time is called their chakra level.

    • Hand seals are used to perform minjutsu, genjutsu, many elemental jutsus. When a ninja performs a certain set of hand seals he can manipulate the quantity of chakra required to perform a particular Jutsu.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    • Ninjutsu are techniques which require chakra in order to be able to use it. These techniques allow the user to do things which they normally wouldn't be able to do. In order to use Ninjutsu you are required to use chakra, at most of the time perform hand seals to execute it.There are two methods to creating Ninjutsu, often known as Shape Manipulation, which deals with the physical structure and shape, form of a technique. The second is known as Nature Manipulation, which is related to elemental natures. It molds the physical attributes of the chakra to turn it into an element used for a technique.

    • Chakra is required to even the most basic jutsus, it is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system to any of the 361 chakra points in our body. Hand seals are one such mrthod where we can do this i.e, manipulate and channel the chakra.Chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce in thier body but in a limit. In other words chakra is the total physical and spiritual energy an individual has, called stamina. The maximum amount of chakra an individual can create and retain at a given time is called their chakra level.

    • Hand seals are used to perform minjutsu, genjutsu, many elemental jutsus. When a ninja performs a certain set of hand seals he can manipulate the quantity of chakra required to perform a particular Jutsu.
    Awesome. now all we need to do is perfect your chakra control before going through the ninjutsu techniques.

    I need you to release chakra into the bottom of your legs, as you run against the tree in front of you, by continuously pumping out chakra through your feet to give your feet a sticky effect, making your feet stick to the tree once you touch it with your feet, give it a try.
     
         

  5. #5
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *Aye*


    *I start by releasing chakra at the bottom of my feet. Now i start running towards the tree in front of me, while I'm at it i keep releasing my chakra below my feet continuously and make the chakra kinda sticky in nature. Once i reach near the tree, i continue climbing up the tree by making my feet stick on to the tree with the help of this chakra. I climb up few meters on the tree.*
     
         

  6. #6
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *Aye*


    *I start by releasing chakra at the bottom of my feet. Now i start running towards the tree in front of me, while I'm at it i keep releasing my chakra below my feet continuously and make the chakra kinda sticky in nature. Once i reach near the tree, i continue climbing up the tree by making my feet stick on to the tree with the help of this chakra. I climb up few meters on the tree.*
    Alright, next is walking on water. same concept as the tree but harder in which you have to continuously release a specific portion of chakra to your feet, anything below will make you fall into the water and above will make you lose your balance, this training helps granting you chakra control that's useful for something like Genjutsu and other techniques.
     
         

  7. #7
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Aye.
    Will give it a try.


    *I concentrate my chakra below my feet and start walking towards the lake on my left. As i am about to step on the water surface, i start releasing certain quantity of chakra continuously below my feet. Now i slowly start walking step by step on the water surface maintaining my balance and continue releasing same amount of chakra with every step.*
     
         

  8. #8
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Aye.
    Will give it a try.


    *I concentrate my chakra below my feet and start walking towards the lake on my left. As i am about to step on the water surface, i start releasing certain quantity of chakra continuously below my feet. Now i slowly start walking step by step on the water surface maintaining my balance and continue releasing same amount of chakra with every step.*
    Alright lets start with the ninjutsu techniques then.

    (Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

    For this you mold a good amount of chakra into your mouth and condense it at your mouth making the chakra itself turn into needles that you spew them out of your mouth at your opponent with pinpoint accuracy, now try it on those 10 apples on that tree over there, *points at the tree*
     
         

  9. #9
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *I gather a good amount of my chakra inside my mouth and then condense it. Now I mold this chakra and convert it into several needles. Now I face towards the tree you pointed at, now using some more chakra i spit all the needles at rapid speeds aiming with accuracy and hit the apples.*
     
         

  10. #10
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I gather a good amount of my chakra inside my mouth and then condense it. Now I mold this chakra and convert it into several needles. Now I face towards the tree you pointed at, now using some more chakra i spit all the needles at rapid speeds aiming with accuracy and hit the apples.*
    Cool >_>

    (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

    This is a simple technique that works by throwing one giant windmill shuriken and while your throwing it you also throw a second giant shuriken below it, hiding it in the shadow of the first windmill shuriken approaching the target without them being aware that there's a second shuriken. this technique is best used as a distraction. try it on my clone

    *summons a shadow clone*
     
         

  11. #11
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *I take out a 2 giant windmill shuriken from my training equipment bag and unfold its blades. Then I throw the first windmill shuriken towards your clone, then i quickly throw the second giant shuriken below it without your clone being aware of it and hide it in the shadow of the first by focusing my chakra to do so .*
     
         

  12. #12
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I take out a 2 giant windmill shuriken from my training equipment bag and unfold its blades. Then I throw the first windmill shuriken towards your clone, then i quickly throw the second giant shuriken below it without your clone being aware of it and hide it in the shadow of the first by focusing my chakra to do so .*
    Ofcourse you can counter it by releasing a wide scaled technique like a wind or fire technique for example or use earth to block.

    Next:

    (Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 15
    Damge Points: N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

    This is a paralyzing ninjutsu technique works by restricting your opponent using your chakra alone, so try to bind my opponent with chakra, using your chakra to compress onto his body and restrict him, however for this to actually work in battle your opponent must be 2 ranks below you for a complete paralysis, and one rank below you to make him have a hard time moving but not completely paralyzing him, this technique you can get out of mostly by a burst of chakra to repel the chakra around you so Nagashi would be a good counter, so when performing this it's best to use a water technique after it so if the opponent uses nagashi the water would work against him.

    *summons a shadow clone*
     
         

  13. #13
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Okay. So in case the opponent(one rank below me) is not completely paralyzed, so he is also able gen too especially sharingan gen right.



    *I stare into the eyes of your clone o__o (stareeeeee~) and then I focus my chakra throughout your clone. Then by use manipulating the chakra, i compress the chakra onto his body and bind the clone and thereby restricting his movements.*




    P.s: I know this won't work on your clone isn't it?
     
         

  14. #14
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Okay. So in case the opponent(one rank below me) is not completely paralyzed, so he is also able gen too especially sharingan gen right.



    *I stare into the eyes of your clone o__o (stareeeeee~) and then I focus my chakra throughout your clone. Then by use manipulating the chakra, i compress the chakra onto his body and bind the clone and thereby restricting his movements.*




    P.s: I know this won't work on your clone isn't it?
    Ya it won't but it's just for the light effects

    (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

    After forming the "Ram" handseal, concentrate your chakra through another place throughout the battlefield, using the chakra as a medium to project your voice from another location instead of the location your actually in, this is a perfect technique for stealth and tactic measures, using it to make your opponent believe your in a certain place where you are in another place entirely, try it.
     
         

  15. #15
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *I perform the Ram hand seal and release my chakra around me and spread it into the surrounding vicinity up to mid range. Then I start whispering about random things to myself and then using my chakra as a medium, I try to project my voice from another location west from us near the trees.*



    Any particular justu that can counter this? Wind?
     
         

  16. #16
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I perform the Ram hand seal and release my chakra around me and spread it into the surrounding vicinity up to mid range. Then I start whispering about random things to myself and then using my chakra as a medium, I try to project my voice from another location west from us near the trees.*



    Any particular justu that can counter this? Wind?
    There's no technique that can counter this, it's not an attack it's a supplementary technique O_<

    (Chakura Kyūin no Jutsu) - Chakra Absorption Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: (-15 per turn remaining in contact with target)
    Description: The user can absorb the opponents chakra by direct contact with them and replenishing their own. while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform. (No S rank in the same turn)

    After establishing direct contact with your opponent, inject your chakra into your opponent as you use that chakra in a similar effect to a vaccum to pull out your opponent's chakra but you have to be in contact with them, this chakra replenishes your own chakra while at the same time causing physical exhaustion to your opponent limiting the techniques that they can perform. try it on my clone

    *Summons a Shadow Clone*
     
         

  17. #17
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    *I sneak up behind your clone and place my right hand on his shoulder, then i inject some amount of my chakra into his body and then use it to absorb his chakra causing physical exhaustion and several seconds later the clone poofs away.*


    The no S rank in the same turn restriction applies to the user?
     
         

  18. #18
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I sneak up behind your clone and place my right hand on his shoulder, then i inject some amount of my chakra into his body and then use it to absorb his chakra causing physical exhaustion and several seconds later the clone poofs away.*


    The no S rank in the same turn restriction applies to the user?
    Nah to your opponent as a result of the chakra drain.

    Next:

    (Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
    Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

    This technique is pretty useful against chakra sensory users, for this you need to coat your whole body with your chakra, so that it hides your presence and your chakra as well, however there's a downside to this technique, because you cannot use any other technique while this is active or it will disrupt this technique's work.
     
         

  19. #19
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Yeah good technique but the drawback is a bummer.


    *I start off by gathering my chakra, then I release it around myself and mold it so as to coat my whole body with it and then suppress my chakra so that it hides my presence.*
     
         

  20. #20
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,311
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Got Married!
     



    Re: [Ninjutsu Training] Avenger

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Yeah good technique but the drawback is a bummer.


    *I start off by gathering my chakra, then I release it around myself and mold it so as to coat my whole body with it and then suppress my chakra so that it hides my presence.*
    Okay, do you have a summoning contract? whether a cannon or a custom?
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •