Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Fuinjutsu Enlightment - Selendrile and Dante..

-Waits for sensei-

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: Fuinjutsu Enlightment - Selendrile and Dante..

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    -Waits for sensei-
    *Waits for sensei with you*

Man i'm so excited i get to learn Fuuinjutsu, at last >.<

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    *Waits for sensei with you*

Man i'm so excited i get to learn Fuuinjutsu, at last >.<
    Man, I know. D Sho excited.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Man, I know. D Sho excited.
    Alright white m.... something >_>

Tell me what you know about fuuinjutsu kind sir

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright white m.... something >_>

Tell me what you know about fuuinjutsu kind sir
    Well, fuinjutsu involves techniques that can seal people (Hiruzen vs. Orochimaru), chakra (Naruto's Seal), and objects (Sasuke's wrist seals for Windmill shuriken). Some of the coolest techniques in my opinion, are the ones involving fuinjutsu, scrolls, or kanji. Some sort of scrolls is usually used in order to utilize fuinjutsu, like when Shikamaru summoned a pool of water when he was facing Kakuzu. Sealing seems to require a high difficulty, as only a few of the upper tier shinobi in Naruto really use it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Well, fuinjutsu involves techniques that can seal people (Hiruzen vs. Orochimaru), chakra (Naruto's Seal), and objects (Sasuke's wrist seals for Windmill shuriken). Some of the coolest techniques in my opinion, are the ones involving fuinjutsu, scrolls, or kanji. Some sort of scrolls is usually used in order to utilize fuinjutsu, like when Shikamaru summoned a pool of water when he was facing Kakuzu. Sealing seems to require a high difficulty, as only a few of the upper tier shinobi in Naruto really use it.
    Good, though i need maore!!!

Wall of text, commence

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, though i need maore!!!

Wall of text, commence

Now, we have also seen a type of reverse sealing (which I will now expand on), used by Minato to separate the Kyuubi from Obito's control. This required direct contact, probably by either sealing a portion of his chakra that is connected to the summon. Also, Danzo had a tattoo of a seal on his body that sealed anything within its vicinity into itself as he died, leaving no trace of his body as well. Let's see, fuinjutsu would be used mainly as a non frontal way to battling, as it requires supplementary steps to complete it. Sai also uses a type of sealing which needs to be drawn out specifically, where usually the other seals appear completed or pre-drawn.

I personally just love this style of combat, so I have always wanted to learn it. I also have plans for this in the future. :zonder:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Now, we have also seen a type of reverse sealing (which I will now expand on), used by Minato to separate the Kyuubi from Obito's control. This required direct contact, probably by either sealing a portion of his chakra that is connected to the summon. Also, Danzo had a tattoo of a seal on his body that sealed anything within its vicinity into itself as he died, leaving no trace of his body as well. Let's see, fuinjutsu would be used mainly as a non frontal way to battling, as it requires supplementary steps to complete it. Sai also uses a type of sealing which needs to be drawn out specifically, where usually the other seals appear completed or pre-drawn.

I personally just love this style of combat, so I have always wanted to learn it. I also have plans for this in the future. :zonder:
    Yep, good explanation, i summed this up for you, it's nothing you haven't mentioned though, just more general

Fuuinjutsu aka Sealing techniques, there are jutsus that are used to seal objects like kunais, shurikens or any other object including living beings such as how the Jinchuuriki are sealed in their hosts, the sealed objects are ''trapped'' in scrolls which have fuuinjutsu seals often written in Kanji on them, it's also possible to seal different types of chakra into the seals including elemental seals like how Jiraiya sealed the black flames of Amaterasu into a scroll, and how tenten used a scroll to release fire from and how Sasori was using scrolls to release jets of water and fire from his puppet's body, fuuinjutsu techniques specifically tags can be used to suppress different types of chakra like the sealing tag Jiraiya gave to Kakashi to stop Naruto's 9 tailed cloak transformation and suppress it and how Yamato suppressed the Kyuubi's chakra using wood and the first Hokage's necklace and also when Kakashi tried to suppress the Curse Mark's chakra, there are seals that are given to increase one's power like how the Curse Mark works and there are self destroying seals like Danzo's reverse four symbols sealing method.

Now are you ready!!!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, good explanation, i summed this up for you, it's nothing you haven't mentioned though, just more general

Fuuinjutsu aka Sealing techniques, there are jutsus that are used to seal objects like kunais, shurikens or any other object including living beings such as how the Jinchuuriki are sealed in their hosts, the sealed objects are ''trapped'' in scrolls which have fuuinjutsu seals often written in Kanji on them, it's also possible to seal different types of chakra into the seals including elemental seals like how Jiraiya sealed the black flames of Amaterasu into a scroll, and how tenten used a scroll to release fire from and how Sasori was using scrolls to release jets of water and fire from his puppet's body, fuuinjutsu techniques specifically tags can be used to suppress different types of chakra like the sealing tag Jiraiya gave to Kakashi to stop Naruto's 9 tailed cloak transformation and suppress it and how Yamato suppressed the Kyuubi's chakra using wood and the first Hokage's necklace and also when Kakashi tried to suppress the Curse Mark's chakra, there are seals that are given to increase one's power like how the Curse Mark works and there are self destroying seals like Danzo's reverse four symbols sealing method.

Now are you ready!!!
    -reads paragraph while eating a salad with ranch dressing-

Hai, I understand. Ready to rumble.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

-reads paragraph while eating a salad with ranch dressing-

Hai, I understand. Ready to rumble.
    You just made me hungry T_T

Lets start then monsieur ;D

(Fūin Fuda) – Sealing Tag
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Take out a sealing tag which you write "Seal" on it in a single large Kanji letter, this writing is just for training purposes, in a battle you can simply have the tags prepared, anyway after writing seal on the tag it works either by having the sealing tag applied to the specific location yourself, or by attached it to a kunai to have a wider reach, when the seal is in place, apply a moderate amount of chakra into the sealing tag, causing it to activate, releasing a sealing formula around the intended target which when complete it binds him, preventing the target from moving or being summoned, however this technique only works against Edo Tensei resurrect ninja, or on normal summons, the sealing formula takes 5 seconds to completely spread around the target to restrict their movement, try it on my summon.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Kaen No Kasai Karasu) – Summoning Technique: Blaze
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on the back of his hand and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary fire crow, the fire crow is half the size of Gamabunta,what makes him special than other crows is the manipulation of the fire affinity, from his birth he was training to master the fire element and becomes more accustomed to it, therefore he can use the fire element up to S-rank techniques without the use of handseals in order to perform the fire techniques, he has thick feathers that makes him immune to fire techniques from A-rank and below,whenever this crow performs a fire technique it gets enhanced by +15 additional damage points due to him using more chakra in order to perform the fire technique required.
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note: Stays on the field for 5 turns
    Note: Must have signed the crows contract
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

You just made me hungry T_T

Lets start then monsieur ;D

(Fūin Fuda) – Sealing Tag
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: Once one of these tags is placed on an object, either by hand or by being attached to a kunai and thrown, a substantial seal slowly forms over the target. This prevents the target from moving or being summoned.
    Note: The seal takes a while to form, so any opponent can rip it off negating its effects entirely, if he does so within five seconds.
    Note: This technique only works against summons, or bodies resurrected via Edo Tensei.

Take out a sealing tag which you write "Seal" on it in a single large Kanji letter, this writing is just for training purposes, in a battle you can simply have the tags prepared, anyway after writing seal on the tag it works either by having the sealing tag applied to the specific location yourself, or by attached it to a kunai to have a wider reach, when the seal is in place, apply a moderate amount of chakra into the sealing tag, causing it to activate, releasing a sealing formula around the intended target which when complete it binds him, preventing the target from moving or being summoned, however this technique only works against Edo Tensei resurrect ninja, or on normal summons, the sealing formula takes 5 seconds to completely spread around the target to restrict their movement, try it on my summon.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Kaen No Kasai Karasu) – Summoning Technique: Blaze
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on the back of his hand and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary fire crow, the fire crow is half the size of Gamabunta,what makes him special than other crows is the manipulation of the fire affinity, from his birth he was training to master the fire element and becomes more accustomed to it, therefore he can use the fire element up to S-rank techniques without the use of handseals in order to perform the fire techniques, he has thick feathers that makes him immune to fire techniques from A-rank and below,whenever this crow performs a fire technique it gets enhanced by +15 additional damage points due to him using more chakra in order to perform the fire technique required.
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle
    Note: Stays on the field for 5 turns
    Note: Must have signed the crows contract
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~
    I remove a single sealing tag from a side pouch, and place the following kanji, 封, on the tag. I then attach the seal of the end of a kunai, and sling it at your summoned crow, Blaze. Once the kunai embeds itself into the body of the summon, I focus a moderate amount of chakra into the sealing tag attached to the kunai. Once I focus the chakra into the seal, it activates, releasing a sealing formula all of the body of the Crow that takes about five seconds to spread completely. This completely binds the Crow's movements when the seal has finished its formation.

I like it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I remove a single sealing tag from a side pouch, and place the following kanji, 封, on the tag. I then attach the seal of the end of a kunai, and sling it at your summoned crow, Blaze. Once the kunai embeds itself into the body of the summon, I focus a moderate amount of chakra into the sealing tag attached to the kunai. Once I focus the chakra into the seal, it activates, releasing a sealing formula all of the body of the Crow that takes about five seconds to spread completely. This completely binds the Crow's movements when the seal has finished its formation.

I like it.
    Next:

(Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

Range: Short
    Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
    Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Take out a sealing tag and write on it "Suppress" in a large Kanji letter, then next you need to apply it to a Jinchuuriki in his initial transformation state, then apply chakra to the seal causing it to activate, the seal suppresses the bijuu's chakra that's influencing the Jinchuuriki, causing their initial transformation mode to be lifted, which leads the Jinchuuriki to be exhausted afterwards, this only works on Jinchuuriki in their incomplete form.

*Utakata magically appears from the thin air in his incomplete transformation and runs at you*

"Oh crap, you should watch out >_>"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next:

(Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
    Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Take out a sealing tag and write on it "Suppress" in a large Kanji letter, then next you need to apply it to a Jinchuuriki in his initial transformation state, then apply chakra to the seal causing it to activate, the seal suppresses the bijuu's chakra that's influencing the Jinchuuriki, causing their initial transformation mode to be lifted, which leads the Jinchuuriki to be exhausted afterwards, this only works on Jinchuuriki in their incomplete form.

*Utakata magically appears from the thin air in his incomplete transformation and runs at you*

"Oh crap, you should watch out >_>"
    I once again remove a blank tag from one of my pouches, and inscribe the following kanji onto it, 抑える. When Utakata () suddenly appears, I burst towards him in a flash of speed. I dodge a few swipes at me, and then slap the seal onto his forehead when im in range. As the tag hits his forehead, I channel chakra into the seal, activating it. This seals the bijuu's chakra that was having an effect on Utakata, reversing him back into his normal state. He then drops on all fours, exhausted.

Hopefully i'll never have to use this.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I once again remove a blank tag from one of my pouches, and inscribe the following kanji onto it, 抑える. When Utakata () suddenly appears, I burst towards him in a flash of speed. I dodge a few swipes at me, and then slap the seal onto his forehead when im in range. As the tag hits his forehead, I channel chakra into the seal, activating it. This seals the bijuu's chakra that was having an effect on Utakata, reversing him back into his normal state. He then drops on all fours, exhausted.

Hopefully i'll never have to use this.
    *The Seal doesn't activate*

"Ah! i forgot to tell you that it's only 1 Kanji letter, my bad"

*Then Utakata beats the crap out of you*

"Wow that Jinchuuriki can surely punch despite his girly look"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*The Seal doesn't activate*

"Ah! i forgot to tell you that it's only 1 Kanji letter, my bad"

*Then Utakata beats the crap out of you*

"Wow that Jinchuuriki can surely punch despite his girly look"
    Dante! :mad:

I once again remove a blank tag from one of my pouches, and inscribe the following kanji onto it, . When Utakata () suddenly tries to attack me, I dodge the few swipes at me, and then slap the seal onto his forehead when he gets close enough to me. As the tag hits his forehead, I channel chakra into the seal, activating it. This seals the bijuu's chakra that was having an effect on Utakata, reversing him back into his normal state. He then drops on all fours, exhausted.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Dante! :mad:

I once again remove a blank tag from one of my pouches, and inscribe the following kanji onto it, . When Utakata () suddenly tries to attack me, I dodge the few swipes at me, and then slap the seal onto his forehead when he gets close enough to me. As the tag hits his forehead, I channel chakra into the seal, activating it. This seals the bijuu's chakra that was having an effect on Utakata, reversing him back into his normal state. He then drops on all fours, exhausted.
    There's no Dante here >_> I'm Kakashi O_\\

Next:

(Han'you Fūin) – Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

This is a standard Fuuinjutsu summoning Seal, after taking out a tag and writing "Summoning" in a large Kanji letter, insert your chakra into the seal either releasing specific sealed items previously into the seal according to your choice, or sealing items into the Seal to be summoned later in the battle, being the opponent items or the user's, however the technique is unable to seal custom weapons or character's weapons like Samehada, like it's mentioned in the restrictions, and can also seal corpses not alive ninjas, use the Tag to seal the weapons my clone is throwing at you.

*Creates a Shadow clone who releases a barrage of projectiles towards you*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no Dante here >_> I'm Kakashi O_\\

Next:

(Han'you Fūin) – Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

This is a standard Fuuinjutsu summoning Seal, after taking out a tag and writing "Summoning" in a large Kanji letter, insert your chakra into the seal either releasing specific sealed items previously into the seal according to your choice, or sealing items into the Seal to be summoned later in the battle, being the opponent items or the user's, however the technique is unable to seal custom weapons or character's weapons like Samehada, like it's mentioned in the restrictions, and can also seal corpses not alive ninjas, use the Tag to seal the weapons my clone is throwing at you.

*Creates a Shadow clone who releases a barrage of projectiles towards you*
    Kakashi. :mad:

I remove a single scroll from one of my back pouches, and inscribe the kanji, 招く, on it. After doing so, I place one end of the scroll in my left hand, and the other in my right. I then focus my chakra into the seal, seconds before your weapons would hit. As the weapons make contact with the face of the scroll, they are sealed away one by one, so I can use them at a later time.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Kakashi. :mad:

I remove a single scroll from one of my back pouches, and inscribe the kanji, 招く, on it. After doing so, I place one end of the scroll in my left hand, and the other in my right. I then focus my chakra into the seal, seconds before your weapons would hit. As the weapons make contact with the face of the scroll, they are sealed away one by one, so I can use them at a later time.
    Yes? o.\\

Next:

(Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu) – Sealing Trap Explosion
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

This is a pretty simple and quite effective technique, as you watch your opponent draws closer to a certain place, you place a sealing tag which you write "Explosion" in a large Kanji letter onto the tag as you concentrate chakra into the seal compressing it greatly, then place it onto the area that your opponent is going to walk towards, as your opponent draws closer when he's near it, the seal will activate resonating to a foreign chakra other than the one inside of it, releasing all of the chakra you've infused inside it into an explosion. try it.

*Creates a Shadow Clone who starts to walk forward in front of him*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes? o.\\

Next:

(Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu) – Sealing Trap Explosion
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

This is a pretty simple and quite effective technique, as you watch your opponent draws closer to a certain place, you place a sealing tag which you write "Explosion" in a large Kanji letter onto the tag as you concentrate chakra into the seal compressing it greatly, then place it onto the area that your opponent is going to walk towards, as your opponent draws closer when he's near it, the seal will activate resonating to a foreign chakra other than the one inside of it, releasing all of the chakra you've infused inside it into an explosion. try it.

*Creates a Shadow Clone who starts to walk forward in front of him*
    Hello.
    ___

I reach back into one of my ninja pouches, and fish out a sealing tag. Once done, I inscribe the kanji, 急増, onto the face of the tag, while I focus chakra into it. I greatly compress all of my chakra within the tag, making it unstable and able to detonate at any given time. I then throw it on the ground sneakily as your clone tries to walk within range of me. When he gets close enough to the tag on the ground, the sealing tag activates, resulting in a rather large explosion which poofs the clone.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Hello.
    ___

I reach back into one of my ninja pouches, and fish out a sealing tag. Once done, I inscribe the kanji, 急増, onto the face of the tag, while I focus chakra into it. I greatly compress all of my chakra within the tag, making it unstable and able to detonate at any given time. I then throw it on the ground sneakily as your clone tries to walk within range of me. When he gets close enough to the tag on the ground, the sealing tag activates, resulting in a rather large explosion which poofs the clone.
    Next:

(Shikoku Mujin) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
    Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

This technique is used on opponent's trapped inside a container of any shape, just have to be enclosed, afterwards take out 5 tags writing on them a specific element from the basic 5 elements in a single large Kanji letter, like for example one would be written on "Fire", another would be "Water" and so on, when this is done after releasing chakra into the 5 seals this technique activates, holding whoever is inside the container in a suspended animation, meaning they cannot move at all for 1 turn, if your opponent escapes or destroys the container he avoids the technique, when this technique is used even a Byakugan wouldn't be able to see what's inside the container because of the barrier's chakra blocking them, this technique happened on Sasuke when the sound five were trying to develop his Cursed Seal level 2 state.

*Creates a shadow clone which is trapped inside a circular container*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next:

(Shikoku Mujin) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
    Range: Close
    Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
    Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

This technique is used on opponent's trapped inside a container of any shape, just have to be enclosed, afterwards take out 5 tags writing on them a specific element from the basic 5 elements in a single large Kanji letter, like for example one would be written on "Fire", another would be "Water" and so on, when this is done after releasing chakra into the 5 seals this technique activates, holding whoever is inside the container in a suspended animation, meaning they cannot move at all for 1 turn, if your opponent escapes or destroys the container he avoids the technique, when this technique is used even a Byakugan wouldn't be able to see what's inside the container because of the barrier's chakra blocking them, this technique happened on Sasuke when the sound five were trying to develop his Cursed Seal level 2 state.

*Creates a shadow clone which is trapped inside a circular container*
    I begin my removing five sealing tags from my ninja pouch, and proceed to inscribe the kanji for earth, water, lightning, fire and wind. Once done, I run toward the container, placing the tags onto the lid and side of the container. Once they are all placed where I want them to be, I release chakra into all of tags by touching the container, which lifts and leaves your clone in suspended animation inside of it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

I begin my removing five sealing tags from my ninja pouch, and proceed to inscribe the kanji for earth, water, lightning, fire and wind. Once done, I run toward the container, placing the tags onto the lid and side of the container. Once they are all placed where I want them to be, I release chakra into all of tags by touching the container, which lifts and leaves your clone in suspended animation inside of it.
    Boy, Sasuke's gonna be pissed xD

Next:

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This technique is a basic 5 elemental sealing technique in which after taking out a scroll, write the name of the element that you wish to seal into the ground in a large Kanji letter, then perform a set of 4 handseals as you inject your chakra into your scroll, causing the scroll to release chakra which surrounds the intended technique to be absorbed and then it's absorbed into the scroll, the bigger the technique the more time it takes to absorb it, this technique is capable of sealing an S-rank technique of the basic 5 elements. try it to seal my fire technique.

I perform a set of 6 handseals, releasing a large fireball that scorches the ground as it draws closer to your direction.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy, Sasuke's gonna be pissed xD

Next:

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This technique is a basic 5 elemental sealing technique in which after taking out a scroll, write the name of the element that you wish to seal into the ground in a large Kanji letter, then perform a set of 4 handseals as you inject your chakra into your scroll, causing the scroll to release chakra which surrounds the intended technique to be absorbed and then it's absorbed into the scroll, the bigger the technique the more time it takes to absorb it, this technique is capable of sealing an S-rank technique of the basic 5 elements. try it to seal my fire technique.

I perform a set of 6 handseals, releasing a large fireball that scorches the ground as it draws closer to your direction.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
    Lmao :rofl:

__

As you release a large fireball at me, I remove a larger scroll from my back, and unravel it. I quickly inscribe the kanji for fire on the face of it, 火. I then perform four hand seals, and channel my chakra into the scroll, causing the scroll to release a layer of chakra. As your fireball makes contact with the chakra layer, it it sealed away into my scroll after several seconds.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Lmao :rofl:

__

As you release a large fireball at me, I remove a larger scroll from my back, and unravel it. I quickly inscribe the kanji for fire on the face of it, 火. I then perform four hand seals, and channel my chakra into the scroll, causing the scroll to release a layer of chakra. As your fireball makes contact with the chakra layer, it it sealed away into my scroll after several seconds.
    Next:

(Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
    Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
    Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
    Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
    Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

*Throws two identical blades*

Use these blades and cross them with one another making an "X" or "+" shape, as you release a large amount of chakra into the blades causing a sealing barrier to be created out of the blades that expands up to Short range from you, this sealing barrier takes away 50% of your opponent's chakra and disallows them to use above A-rank techniques of any kind, it lasts 2 turns, however if the opponent moves out of Short range meaning out of the barrier's extension the restriction on his techniques usage will be lifted. try it on my clone.

*Creates a Shadow Clone*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next:

(Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
    Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
    Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
    Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
    Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

*Throws two identical blades*

Use these blades and cross them with one another making an "X" or "+" shape, as you release a large amount of chakra into the blades causing a sealing barrier to be created out of the blades that expands up to Short range from you, this sealing barrier takes away 50% of your opponent's chakra and disallows them to use above A-rank techniques of any kind, it lasts 2 turns, however if the opponent moves out of Short range meaning out of the barrier's extension the restriction on his techniques usage will be lifted. try it on my clone.

*Creates a Shadow Clone*
    Can they simply be kunai?

I grab the bladed weapons you throw to me, and place them in an X shape formation in front of my body. Then, I focus my chakra and channel it into the blades, creating a sealing barrier than begins to extend outwards from me all around short range. As your clone is caught within the barrier, 50% of his chakra is sealed, so he would only been able to perform weaker techniques than normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»