Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    yosh, i hop onto turion then i tell him that we are doing a combination transformation then i begin to channal channel chaka into her while she does the same into me, then at the same time, we change using shape manipulation into the image i pictured in my mind which is a large dragon.
    Next:

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

This technique uses your chakra to take on properties of any rocks that you touch, and harden any parts of your body when you touch the rock, it can also turn you into grains of rock after touching the rock and is basis of other earth related techniques, this also can make you turn your body into a muddy substance or an earth substance, this acts as a defensive mechanism, try it and block the kunais.

*Throws 3 Kunais attached with explosive tags towards you*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as you toss the kunais towards me, i quickly focus chakra all around my body then i auickly touch a rock located by my left while using chakra manipulation to change the properties of my skin to that of the rock, i take the kunai head on without any damage.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

as you toss the kunais towards me, i quickly focus chakra all around my body then i auickly touch a rock located by my left while using chakra manipulation to change the properties of my skin to that of the rock, i take the kunai head on without any damage.
    Next:

(Gyorai Shin) - Torpedo Needle
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Removing nails from their pocket, the user will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using their chakra, the nails will travel into the ground. Then at the user's discretion, they can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of their target to nail them in place. They can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut the target to pieces.

A really useful technique here, after you somehow get nails out of your pocket or by summoning them from a scroll "in case of fuuinjutsu mastery" plant the nails onto the ground with the tip first, slightly into the ground, by using your chakra you can cause the nails to travel deep into the ground and whenever you want it to come out using your chakra, you can make it come out of the ground around short range radius from you, some of them can be nailed to your opponent's feet making them stick to the ground while the others can be used to attack them head on at several body parts. perform it on the wooden dummy.

*Summons a wooden dummy from a scroll*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i rummage through my pouch then i bring out 10 nails then i throw them on the ground making sure that the tip faces the ground then using my chakra, i make the chakra induced nails phase through the ground and travel beneath. I then make them emerge beneath the wooden dummy's feet binding it to the ground while others emerge steahily from its back aimed directly to his neck.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i rummage through my pouch then i bring out 10 nails then i throw them on the ground making sure that the tip faces the ground then using my chakra, i make the chakra induced nails phase through the ground and travel beneath. I then make them emerge beneath the wooden dummy's feet binding it to the ground while others emerge steahily from its back aimed directly to his neck.
    Next:

(Hitei Mushō) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

After performing a single handseal, like the hidden needles technique but requires much more accurate chakra manipulation, gather a large amount of chakra into your mouth where you shape it into a solid structure of small nails, that you emit through your mouth, the nails are small and have large quantities that it looks like a mist of small nails heading towards the opponent, try on my clone.

*Creates a Shadow Clone*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i make a handseal then i gather large amount of chakra into my mouth while i compress it then i use shape manipukation to form several small chakra nails in my mouth, then i start to continously spew the nails in large quantity at your clone which comes out and looks like a mist of needles.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i make a handseal then i gather large amount of chakra into my mouth while i compress it then i use shape manipukation to form several small chakra nails in my mouth, then i start to continously spew the nails in large quantity at your clone which comes out and looks like a mist of needles.
    Next:

(Jōro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After hurling their umbrella into the air, the user will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

*Throws an Umbrella towards you*

Use this umbrella to throw it into the air, from the umbrella it unleashes a torrent of needles which can be guided to the desired place using your chakra, or can be directed at separate places as well, all using your chakra, try to hit all my clones.

*Creates 4 shadow clones*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

*grabs the unbrella and throw it in the air in a way that it spins very fast then i channel my chakra to the umbrella as it release hundreds of needles directing the needles with my chakra and i make it to hit all your clones.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*grabs the unbrella and throw it in the air in a way that it spins very fast then i channel my chakra to the umbrella as it release hundreds of needles directing the needles with my chakra and i make it to hit all your clones.
    Next:

(Kao Utsushi no Jutsu) - Face Copy Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: This technique allows the user to take on the body of their target. They must remain close to the one they want to copy for a short period of time. Their body will then shape and contort to resemble the target. The copy is said to be so good that even family members of the target cannot tell they are a fake. The user will even take on the smell of the original. Unfortunately, the user does not copy the targets jutsu, leaving them with only their original skills. Practitioners of this jutsu are also skilled in quickly taking on the mannerisms of the original person and playing up the character traits of their target. Through a regular Henge in combination, they can copy the clothing of the opponent. Their appearance will eventually change back to their original form after several days.

This is an advanced form of the original transformation technique, just like the transformation technique this technique lets you copy the appearance of a nearby person's face that you want to resemble, however unlike the transformation technique this technique is capable of even making your smell similar to the copied person, but this technique doesn't copy their techniques, skilled users of this technique are capable of copying the mannerisms of the original person, and then by using the transformation technique allowing you to copy the opponent's clothing, this is good as a spying technique, however it doesn't change your chakra color/amount, so it can easily be spotted by a Sharingan or chakra sensing user. try it on my clone >_> and form a normal clone before, making the normal clone do the technique, so you won't look like me for several days

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

*makes a clone*

then my clone start to channel chakra all over his face while using shape manipulation to transform his face to your clone's taking the shape, color and also the smell of you clone.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

*makes a clone*

then my clone start to channel chakra all over his face while using shape manipulation to transform his face to your clone's taking the shape, color and also the smell of you clone.
    Next:

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

This technique is a pretty good diversion technique, by using your chakra you will call upon a swamp of crows which surround your target by flying around them causing confusion with their dark bodies and quick movements, this is not a summoning technique the crows don't just poof around them but head towards them to surround them, they obscure their vision of you making you attack freely, when you no longer want the crows you can just make them puff in smoke. try it on my clones then attack them using Taijutsu from their blind spot "behind them"

*Creates a Shadow Clone*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i start by focusing my chakra around your clone the using chakra and shape manipulation, i form a swarm of crows and i make them fly around you clone in a dense formation apparently obscuring his vision then i run so that i am at his back the i send my right fist to his neck followed by making a flip foreward with my right foot smashing on right shoulder.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i start by focusing my chakra around your clone the using chakra and shape manipulation, i form a swarm of crows and i make them fly around you clone in a dense formation apparently obscuring his vision then i run so that i am at his back the i send my right fist to his neck followed by making a flip foreward with my right foot smashing on right shoulder.
    Next:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*Hands over a mirror*

After forming a cross handseal, gather a large amount of chakra throughout your entire body then release it all at once as you see a picture of yourself "for training purposes" creating an exact shadow replication of yourself, this clone unlike the parent clone technique has a physical body and can release blood to some extent, he has half of your chakra amount and can perform any technique you can, however the clone can sustain a moderate amount of damage, but soon poofs away in smoke, they aren't able to sustain heavy damage that's done to them, when the clone poofs the information that he knows/discovered is relayed back to you, for example he sees a person's location that you can't see, when he poofs you'd know all about that, you can make the clone poof on your own, give it a try.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

while i stand infront of the mirror see a latterally inverted image of mine, i form a cross handseal while focusing chakra all over my body, then i release all the chakra at once using shape manipulation to form an exact copy of me having half of my chakra chakra and exact abilities as mine.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

while i stand infront of the mirror see a latterally inverted image of mine, i form a cross handseal while focusing chakra all over my body, then i release all the chakra at once using shape manipulation to form an exact copy of me having half of my chakra chakra and exact abilities as mine.
    Next:

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

This is a trapping ninjutsu technique, in which you place an array of explosive tags which are jointly placed around an area of Short range max, those tags activate when someone walks into the vacancy of the area that the array of explosive tags around placed around, exploding and delivering a large amount of damage to the one inside the area of explosive tags ofcourse you'd need a diversion to use this technique effectively. try it on my clone.

*Creates a Shadow Clone that starts walking in front of him*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i start by placing tag in a hexagonal array around nearby trees but with spaces and are place that your clone don't easily notice them then i channel my chakra into it so that it trigers whenever there is a body in its epicenter. Upon placing the last tag, i cover the whole place in mist which makes the presence of the tags more hidden and as your clone passes through the mist, he triggers the bomb killing him.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

i start by placing tag in a hexagonal array around nearby trees but with spaces and are place that your clone don't easily notice them then i channel my chakra into it so that it trigers whenever there is a body in its epicenter. Upon placing the last tag, i cover the whole place in mist which makes the presence of the tags more hidden and as your clone passes through the mist, he triggers the bomb killing him.
    Next:

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
    Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

This technique is used to disrupt barrier techniques up to B-rank, by concentrating chakra into the active barrier resonating with the source of the barrier causing it to shatter and be cancelled out by this technique, a barrier is a spherical shaped pattern of chakra around you that affects you in some way, or gives the user a special effect, like sensing pressure within the barrier, restricting you of using an element in case of fuuinjutsu etc..

*Performs the Dome Method Formation technique causing a barrier that expands up to Mid range around me and grasp us both, letting me know the pressure within it and track your movement, with my chakra compression i make the barrier visible for you (just for training purposes)"

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as the barrier comes into play, i focus chakra inside my body then while touching the barrier, i send in chakra to the barrier mixing my chakra with the chakra contained in it. As a result of this, causes disorderliness in the chakra while they both resonate, the lattices of the barrier becomes unstable as the bond becomes weak, then it shatters.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

as the barrier comes into play, i focus chakra inside my body then while touching the barrier, i send in chakra to the barrier mixing my chakra with the chakra contained in it. As a result of this, causes disorderliness in the chakra while they both resonate, the lattices of the barrier becomes unstable as the bond becomes weak, then it shatters.
    Next:

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique

Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

This is a variant of the "Substitution" Technique in which you merge with a nearby object, avoiding any damage that's going to be done to you, when you merge with an object you also take on it's proprieties, however you can't merge with an area that's being controlled to attack you, for example you can't merge with the earth underneath you if an opponent uses the "Earth Release: Stone Spikes: technique causing spikes to protrude out of the earth beneath you, using this technique will count as one of the substitution technique usage, now try to avoid my next attack by merging with the ground beneath you.

*I perform the snake handseal, releasing a huge burst of fire that approaches you head on, the fire expands massively in both horizontal and vertical dimensions grasping a huge reach.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    Next:

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique

Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

This is a variant of the "Substitution" Technique in which you merge with a nearby object, avoiding any damage that's going to be done to you, when you merge with an object you also take on it's proprieties, however you can't merge with an area that's being controlled to attack you, for example you can't merge with the earth underneath you if an opponent uses the "Earth Release: Stone Spikes: technique causing spikes to protrude out of the earth beneath you, using this technique will count as one of the substitution technique usage, now try to avoid my next attack by merging with the ground beneath you.

*I perform the snake handseal, releasing a huge burst of fire that approaches you head on, the fire expands massively in both horizontal and vertical dimensions grasping a huge reach.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    as the fire is being release, i quickly lower myself so that my hands is touching the ground while channel chakra into it then using chakra manipulation, i change the properties of my entire body to that of which i touch while also merging with it so that i'm impervious to the incoming harm.
    ^^, advanced jutsu but quite easy.
    Even as orochimaru was named, isn't it limited to orochimaru alone? I mean can any other person use this except for orochimaru.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

as the fire is being release, i quickly lower myself so that my hands is touching the ground while channel chakra into it then using chakra manipulation, i change the properties of my entire body to that of which i touch while also merging with it so that i'm impervious to the incoming harm.
    ^^, advanced jutsu but quite easy.
    Even as orochimaru was named, isn't it limited to orochimaru alone? I mean can any other person use this except for orochimaru.
    (Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
    Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

This is a form of a summoning that summons a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, that's capable of blocking the toughest of attacks, it covers a range of 10 meters in width and height, or basically a Mid ranged reach, it's capable of only blocking against B-rank techniques and below of any kind. try it young sir.

I perform a set of two handseals releasing a giant meteor sized fireball that goes towards your location, scorching the surface of the ground as it approaches you.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

As the fire ball approaches, i quickly bite my thumb letting my palm be stained in blood the i make some set of handseals. This is followed by me slamming my blood smeared hand on the ground while releasing a large amount of chakra to surmmon a large demonic gate just 5 meter in front of me. The gate rises from the ground, firm and sturdy quickly enough to take the full brunt of the approaching furnace.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As the fire ball approaches, i quickly bite my thumb letting my palm be stained in blood the i make some set of handseals. This is followed by me slamming my blood smeared hand on the ground while releasing a large amount of chakra to surmmon a large demonic gate just 5 meter in front of me. The gate rises from the ground, firm and sturdy quickly enough to take the full brunt of the approaching furnace.
    Next:

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

This is a detection barrier ninjutsu that detects anyone within the barrier's radius, the barrier expands a Mid ranged distance around your location, detecting anyone who moves inside it through pressure not chakra, try it.

*Performs the hidden mist technique and creates 2 clones that approach you through the mist*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as the hidden mist jutsu is cast and i am blind to my environment, i quickly knead chakra into my core while discharging it around my body and outwards upto midrange and shaping it so it forms a transparent dome of chakra with me at the epicenter. I am able to detect pressure within the dome.so i detect the two clones of yours as they approach me from different sides.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

as the hidden mist jutsu is cast and i am blind to my environment, i quickly knead chakra into my core while discharging it around my body and outwards upto midrange and shaping it so it forms a transparent dome of chakra with me at the epicenter. I am able to detect pressure within the dome.so i detect the two clones of yours as they approach me from different sides.
    Next:

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 to user)
    Damage points: (-10 chakra per turn target in barrier)
    Description: The user Generates a special barrier that surrounds the target and begins draining their chakra. This technique is used in conjunction with shadow rope technique, and the opponent can break this technique with a moderate power surge.

Use your chakra to form a special barrier around your opponent when he's within a short ranged distance of you, while the barrier is active around the opponent it will start draining their chakra, however a moderate surge can break through his technique, like Chidori Nagashi for example. try it on my clone long enough to make him disperse.

*Creates a Shadow Clone*