Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 55 of 55
  1. #51
    Catalyst Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

    i get close to your clone then i concentrate my chakra while releasing it around your clone to for a blunt barrier of transparent chakra around him so that it acts as a vacumm and drains his chakra if he stays in it.
     
         

  2. #52
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    i get close to your clone then i concentrate my chakra while releasing it around your clone to for a blunt barrier of transparent chakra around him so that it acts as a vacumm and drains his chakra if he stays in it.
    Next:

    (Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering the from the sky and underneath the ground creating a sphere.The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user. Anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected.
    Note: Takes 1 turn to fully erect itself.

    This is a detection type barrier that expands grasping pretty much the whole battlefield including the air and below the ground level, this barrier detects people who enter it by pressure their bodies make against the barrier, not according to their chakra signature, however while being a very widespread technique that's used for detection, it's extremely slow, taking one full turn to grasp everything around you, to perform it just release your chakra throughout the battlefield and form a barrier that expands from around you grasping the battlefield up to Long range, the barrier is usually invisible, i want you to detect my shadow clones.
    *Summons shadow clones which are hiding among a series of trees.*
     
         

  3. #53
    Catalyst Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

    Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    Next:

    (Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering the from the sky and underneath the ground creating a sphere.The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user. Anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected.
    Note: Takes 1 turn to fully erect itself.

    This is a detection type barrier that expands grasping pretty much the whole battlefield including the air and below the ground level, this barrier detects people who enter it by pressure their bodies make against the barrier, not according to their chakra signature, however while being a very widespread technique that's used for detection, it's extremely slow, taking one full turn to grasp everything around you, to perform it just release your chakra throughout the battlefield and form a barrier that expands from around you grasping the battlefield up to Long range, the barrier is usually invisible, i want you to detect my shadow clones.
    *Summons shadow clones which are hiding among a series of trees.*
    i start by spreading my chakra all around the battle field and while also concentrating chakra into my core, i expunge chakra from my whole body making a spherical dome around me that expands and enlarges while covering the whole battle field in form of a thin film of chakra to which i am able to detect your clonea as the sphere passes through the unknowingly in their place of hidding.
     
         

  4. #54
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    i start by spreading my chakra all around the battle field and while also concentrating chakra into my core, i expunge chakra from my whole body making a spherical dome around me that expands and enlarges while covering the whole battle field in form of a thin film of chakra to which i am able to detect your clonea as the sphere passes through the unknowingly in their place of hidding.
    Next:

    (Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
    Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

    This is an advanced version of the original Rashōmon technique, instead of summoning just 1 gate, you summon three gates each of them does a certain purpose, the first gate takes some damage of the attack head on, while the second gate reduces the power and the third gate disperses the pressure, it can counter up to A-rank techniques of any element, try it to counter my attack

    Performs:

    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
     
         

  5. #55
    Catalyst Priest's Avatar
    Status
    Priest is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lasgidi
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele
     



    Re: Ninjutsu with Kenshi San

    i bit my thumb while staining my palm with blood the making the set of handseals for summoning, i slam my hands to the ground and releases a large amount of chakra to summon 3 gigantic gates with demonic figures. This prevents me from the fire sent at me.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •