Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. #21
    Senior Member Kratos of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    Kratos of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,363
    Location
    Stuck in a g-5 cell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Zabuza low diff shika has no way to counter zabuza physically and if shika cant see him he cant use his shadows to immobilize zabuza
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Zabuza win this with mid diff
    high diff is the max
     
         

  3. #23
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    well, Owaraji... we can go back and forth all day. on the real, i've been on the Base a while and have read many things u've posted... but Shikamaru would win this bro...

    there is nothing to argue.. Once hidden mst goes up, he has No ninjutus than can work, he's not skilled in taijutus, And genjutsu would be noneffective in the mist


    Part 2 shikimaru stats - 2.5- speed

    2-taijutus

    he's going to get fodderized by zabuza.. .don't kid yourself.. his speed is ridiculously slow... Part 1 slow....Genin in part 1 had better speed..

    His only canon technique which he can use for combat will not work in the mist
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Zabuza Rapes, Low Diff.

    Hiden Mist + Silent killing, Shikamaru doesn't stand a chance.
     
         

  5. #25
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos of cruxis View Post
    Zabuza low diff shika has no way to counter zabuza physically and if shika cant see him he cant use his shadows to immobilize zabuza
    u're missing a piece of the fight though... in the mist, Shikamaru can't see shit, but if he jumps out of the range--which he would do--he has the advantage...
     
         

  6. #26
    Hakuja Sennin MorphyRulez's Avatar
    Status
    MorphyRulez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by WillToWin View Post
    That is true, but Shikamaru is not going to stay there. You know that he always moves to where his shadow is more visible. :zonder:
    If he moves carelessly, He would be open target for Zabuza. Thanks to silent kill ability.
     
         

  7. #27
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    there is nothing to argue.. Once hidden mst goes up, he has No ninjutus than can work, he's not skilled in taijutus, And genjutsu would be noneffective in the mist


    Part 2 shikimaru stats - 2.5- speed

    2-taijutus

    he's going to get fodderized by zabuza.. .don't kid yourself.. his speed is ridiculously slow... Part 1 slow....Genin in part 1 had better speed..

    His only canon technique which he can use for combat will not work in the mist
    didn't part 2 Shikamaru tear up Asuma and one of the Gin/Kin bro's? plus, his brain... i don't know man, i think Shikamaru could solo plenty of people...
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    u're missing a piece of the fight though... in the mist, Shikamaru can't see shit, but if he jumps out of the range--which he would do--he has the advantage...
    If it was That simply to just "Jump out of Range" kakashi would of done So back in Part 1.

    Shikamaru can't see where the Mist ends nor Begins, He can barely See infront of him.

    You Also Make it sound like zabuza is going to Sit there while Shikamaru makes his move.
     
         

  9. #29
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    If it was That simply to just "Jump out of Range" kakashi would of done So back in Part 1.

    Shikamaru can't see where the Mist ends nor Begins, He can barely See infront of him.

    You Also Make it sound like zabuza is going to Sit there while Shikamaru makes his move.
    Kakashi didn't jump out of range cuz he got caught in a water jutsu. also, if there's a bunch of mist, i don't think Zabuza would notice Shikamaru moving cuz the mist would be in the way. Even if Zabuza did know, Shikamaru could lure him into a trap. Zabuza fell for a trap set by a very, very young Naruto, then he'd fall for a trap set by a very wisoned Shikamaru...
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    Kakashi didn't jump out of range cuz he got caught in a water jutsu. also, if there's a bunch of mist, i don't think Zabuza would notice Shikamaru moving cuz the mist would be in the way. Even if Zabuza did know, Shikamaru could lure him into a trap. Zabuza fell for a trap set by a very, very young Naruto, then he'd fall for a trap set by a very wisoned Shikamaru...
    The Second time he was Figting Zabuza, He didn't get Caught at all. Even kakashi a Skilled Jounin had Trouble Dealing with Zabuza's Hidden mist + Silent Killing.
    He only was able to Counter it thanks to his Ninja Hounds.

    Zabuza would Notice Shikamaru Moving, Zabuza can use Sound alone to Locate Shikamaru.
    Hiden Mist Goes up, Zabuza Slits His throat befor he can even React to the First attack.

    Also How is shikamaru setting a Trap for Someone He Cannot See or Hear?.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Kratos of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    Kratos of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,363
    Location
    Stuck in a g-5 cell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    u're missing a piece of the fight though... in the mist, Shikamaru can't see shit, but if he jumps out of the range--which he would do--he has the advantage...
    You're also missing a piece zabuza finds his opponents in the mist by the sound they make so if shika runs he would basiclly be giving his location away
     
         

  12. #32
    Hakuja Sennin MorphyRulez's Avatar
    Status
    MorphyRulez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    didn't part 2 Shikamaru tear up Asuma and one of the Gin/Kin bro's? plus, his brain... i don't know man, i think Shikamaru could solo plenty of people...
    With his brain? I'm agree with his analyzing skills + intelligent. But it is not everthing. Even he can not defeat Tayuya or Temari. He can able to solve the any problem but it doesn't mean he is able to do everything. For Hidan, it's really similar to Konan Vs Tobi, just plot + prepariton. Without backup he's pretty lame. lack of raw power. For Shikamaru Vs Zabuza, He can not use his special jutsus due to Mist. And he can not good at tracking like Kakashi (hearing sense, scent sense), if he moves carelessly or just moves Zabuza would kill him instantly. Zabuza in easy to mid diff. And also it's really bad match up for Shikamaru.
     
         

  13. #33
    Your mom YourMom's Avatar
    Status
    YourMom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    478
    Location
    In the kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Why do you people overate shikimaru? , He has no time to prepare, he will lose this.. He can't cast shadows properly in the mist, what's he going to do? die
    I'm sure shikamaru has flash bombs and other means of escaping the mist or getting rid of it. I think zabuza would win, but it won't be as easy as you think.
     
         

  14. #34
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    The Second time he was Figting Zabuza, He didn't get Caught at all. Even kakashi a Skilled Jounin had Trouble Dealing with Zabuza's Hidden mist + Silent Killing.
    He only was able to Counter it thanks to his Ninja Hounds.

    Zabuza would Notice Shikamaru Moving, Zabuza can use Sound alone to Locate Shikamaru.
    Hiden Mist Goes up, Zabuza Slits His throat befor he can even React to the First attack.

    Also How is shikamaru setting a Trap for Someone He Cannot See or Hear?.
    I'm talking about Shikamaru, not Kakashi. and Shikamaru would know what's up after one or two jutsu performed by the enemy. to me, he's a genius who can **** up anyone... and Zabuza can't/doesn't use sound... at least not in the way you mean...
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    as much as i love shika you guys overrate him, zabuza takes this high diff
     
         

  16. #36
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    ... i'm torn between 2 answers. one is that Shika gets murdered, and one is that Shika is so smart, he analyzes the enemy and knows whats up before it happens...
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    I'm talking about Shikamaru, not Kakashi. and Shikamaru would know what's up after one or two jutsu performed by the enemy. to me, he's a genius who can **** up anyone... and Zabuza can't/doesn't use sound... at least not in the way you mean...
    Thats the Point, Shikamaru would Die in zabuza's Second Attack.


    Here it States how Zabuza Fighting in the Mist.



    Kakashi In Part one who is far more Experienced than Current Shikmaru, Yet even with his Sharingan his Reaction Time was SLowed down by the Mist.


    So i fail to see Someone Like shikamaru who doesn't excel in Close range combat, to Even beable to Defend Himself While inside the Mist, let alone Have enough time to set a Trap.

    Also What way do you think Zabuza Uses Sound to Hunt in the Mist?

    Edit: The Bold made me Laugh,
    Overrated much.
     
         

  18. #38
    Hakuja Sennin MorphyRulez's Avatar
    Status
    MorphyRulez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,307
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    ... i'm torn between 2 answers. one is that Shika gets murdered, and one is that Shika is so smart, he analyzes the enemy and knows whats up before it happens...
    No one can do it, if you are first time encounter with something.Just prediction or another luck based things. He needs to see, how it works, what it needs? Analyzes mean these. Why Team7 didn't moved, try to be quiet. Because Kakashi knows Zabuza's abilities(some part of them, Silent Kill+Hidden Mist Tech is regular abilities of 7swordsmen of mist). It's why they didn't get murdered instantly + Kakashi is good at all senses too.
     
         

  19. #39
    Eigo no Sensei NaruGoku's Avatar
    Status
    NaruGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    978
    Comfortably Numb
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Thats the Point, Shikamaru would Die in zabuza's Second Attack.


    Here it States how Zabuza Fighting in the Mist.



    Kakashi In Part one who is far more Experienced than Current Shikmaru, Yet even with his Sharingan his Reaction Time was SLowed down by the Mist.


    So i fail to see Someone Like shikamaru who doesn't excel in Close range combat, to Even beable to Defend Himself While inside the Mist, let alone Have enough time to set a Trap.

    Also What way do you think Zabuza Uses Sound to Hunt in the Mist?

    Edit: The Bold made me Laugh,
    Overrated much.
    first of all, i'm talking about part 2 Shikamaru. he's smarter than anyone! a 16 yr old Shika would murder a part 1 Zabuza... if that needs explaining, i'm happy to explain it when i get back from New York (i'm on my way to New York from California right now...)
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    first of all, i'm talking about part 2 Shikamaru. he's smarter than anyone! a 16 yr old Shika would murder a part 1 Zabuza... if that needs explaining, i'm happy to explain it when i get back from New York (i'm on my way to New York from California right now...)
    Being Smater Doesn't mean he Wins.

    Shikamaru Lacks Any offensive Jutsu's to beat Zabuza in the Mist.

    he is Smart yes, But he needs more than Smarts to beat Zabuza.

    Fact:
    He can't Deal with Or Counter Hiden Mist.
    He has No way to Counter Silent Killing.
    He Lacks Both close Combat Skills/Experience needed to Counter Zabuza's Attack while Inside the Mist.
    He Can't Locate Zabuza, let alone attack him
    If he Can't see Nor hear Zabuza his Smarts count for Nothing.

    Your Only Argument is "He is Smart"
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •