Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

, i'm no Shikamaru fanboy, and i will concede that you all make good points. But, there was someone recently who explained why the 1st and 2nd Hokage weren't losers when Orochimaru summoned them, and tons of people agreed. his reasoning was that there was a different power scaling in the first part of Naruto, and i believe this case is something similar... Shikamaru was definitely too smart for Hidan cuz Hidan was an idiot, but if you guys use the assumption that Shikamaru knew nothing for this fight then yeah, Hidan would probabaly win. that's my fault for not being clear on the parameters of the fight. as for Kakashi, that's where my first half vs second half comparison comes in. in part one we were barely meeting Kakashi, in part 2 however, the Mist Jutsu would be nothing for Kakashi. the simplest way to avoid it is to jump away from it, and i think Shikamaru would figure that out... but i think u all bring up valid points and i don't dismiss any of it

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    , i'm no Shikamaru fanboy, and i will concede that you all make good points. But, there was someone recently who explained why the 1st and 2nd Hokage weren't losers when Orochimaru summoned them, and tons of people agreed. his reasoning was that there was a different power scaling in the first part of Naruto, and i believe this case is something similar... Shikamaru was definitely too smart for Hidan cuz Hidan was an idiot, but if you guys use the assumption that Shikamaru knew nothing for this fight then yeah, Hidan would probabaly win. that's my fault for not being clear on the parameters of the fight. as for Kakashi, that's where my first half vs second half comparison comes in. in part one we were barely meeting Kakashi, in part 2 however, the Mist Jutsu would be nothing for Kakashi. the simplest way to avoid it is to jump away from it, and i think Shikamaru would figure that out... but i think u all bring up valid points and i don't dismiss any of it
    you've gotta be kidding me? u ignored the valid point that Shikamaru CANT jump away from it or he will get cut in half because of the sound he would give off

Page 3 of 3 « First 123