Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    I'm ready to roll, Nafan. I've included what I've learned so far in the spoiler below. I have also learned one water technique so I just added it to the list below to keep track of later on in the training.

    D-Rank
    (Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

    (Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

    (Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.


    C-Rank
    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

    (Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.


    B-Rank
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

    (Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

    (Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

    (Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

    (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

    (Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

    (Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
    Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.


    A-Rank
    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.


    Water (just to keep track)
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.
     
         

  2. #2
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    lol....Dino...
     
         

  3. #3
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    OKay. Probably been a long time since you've rp'ed here. So I want you to answer these questions, and I just want you to answer them cause it's you and I know you can do well. Then we will move on to the training at hand.

    1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
    2. What is raiton weakness and why?
    3. What is raiton strong against and why?
    4. What are two kekkei genkai's, that use raiton in them?
    5. Five raiton users.

    I want them to be detailed!!!!!!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    OKay. Probably been a long time since you've rp'ed here. So I want you to answer these questions, and I just want you to answer them cause it's you and I know you can do well. Then we will move on to the training at hand.

    1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
    2. What is raiton weakness and why?
    3. What is raiton strong against and why?
    4. What are two kekkei genkai's, that use raiton in them?
    5. Five raiton users.

    I want them to be detailed!!!!!!
    1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
    Lightning's my favorite element which is why I want to master it first and use it as my main chakra nature. The rest of the elements come second to lightning.

    2. What is raiton weakness and why?
    Lightning is weak against wind because wind is a natural insulator.

    3. What is raiton strong against and why?
    Lightning is strong against earth because earth proves to be a good 'transport' which allows lightning to travel through it causing damage.

    4. What are two kekkei genkai's, that use raiton in them?
    Umm, only storm release?

    5. Five raiton users.
    • Kakashi
    • Sauske
    • Darui
    • 3rd Raikage
    • Raiga


    I'm going to bed. G'night.
     
         

  5. #5
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    1. Why do you want to learn raiton?
    Lightning's my favorite element which is why I want to master it first and use it as my main chakra nature. The rest of the elements come second to lightning.

    2. What is raiton weakness and why?
    Lightning is weak against wind because wind is a natural insulator.

    3. What is raiton strong against and why?
    Lightning is strong against earth because earth proves to be a good 'transport' which allows lightning to travel through it causing damage.

    4. What are two kekkei genkai's, that use raiton in them?
    Umm, only storm release?

    5. Five raiton users.
    • Kakashi
    • Sauske
    • Darui
    • 3rd Raikage
    • Raiga


    I'm going to bed. G'night.
    What is this? I thought you were tier 1 or some shit. ._.

    Correct, I was just testing you with the KG one.

    How I would, when we reach the C-ranks and higher, I expect you to add a pro and con for each jutsu you perform.
    Pros and cons for me; I want them to be creative no obvious ones.

    And since we're on C-ranks now, I expect pros and cons.

    (Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

    Go over to that hill. Then perform the seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together while running up the hill, doing this while also gather your raiton chakra will cause the stone and rock above you to dislodge and rain down past you, hitting my clone and release a wave of electrical energy.

    Goodnight Nas!
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    What is this? I thought you were tier 1 or some shit. ._.

    Correct, I was just testing you with the KG one.

    How I would, when we reach the C-ranks and higher, I expect you to add a pro and con for each jutsu you perform.
    Pros and cons for me; I want them to be creative no obvious ones.

    And since we're on C-ranks now, I expect pros and cons.

    (Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

    Go over to that hill. Then perform the seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together while running up the hill, doing this while also gather your raiton chakra will cause the stone and rock above you to dislodge and rain down past you, hitting my clone and release a wave of electrical energy.

    Goodnight Nas!
    What's tier got to do with answering questions? T_T

    (Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.
    Pros:
    - You can target more than one individual with this attack.

    Cons:
    - You put yourself at risk if the rocks don't fall where the user 'expects' them to fall.
    - It cannot be performed in all locations; just areas with a cliff.

    Nami
    Nami walked into the forest where she would train and become strong enough to hold her own against ninja's stronger than herself. A friend of hers promised to train her various techniques focused on using the user's lightning chakra. First, she wanted to learn the technique that causes an avalanche to occur. Castiel, Nami's friend and tutor at the moment, ordered her to run towards a cluff and perform a set of hand seals. Castiel told her about what would happen after the technique is accomplished as well so no one would get injured.

    Nami nodded and took a deep breath. She could no longer hear anyone except her own heartbeat that began to pick up its pace with every second. She took in a deep breath and then let it out to calm her nerve. She began running picking speed with every step. Castiel's clone followed her. It was supposed to act as the 'enemy' who Nami was to attack. She then quickly performed the Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands hand seals while running towards the cliff. She focused on collecting the lightning chakra in both her hands before bringing them together for a single, loud clap. This sent out an electrical wave which dislodged the rock, dirt, and stone on the cliff to come tumbling down. Nami's face was completely covered in swear. If she had been even a second late, she would have been crushed. The ground that was once empty with green grass had become a mess. Castiel's clone that was following her up was no longer there. It had been crushed underneath the load of stone and rocks that fell from the cliff.


    Now, I'm heading to bed. The Pros and Cons thing was everything that popped to my head at this time. If it's wrong, correct me please.
     
         
    Last edited by Dino; 03-04-2013 at 06:42 AM.

  7. #7
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    What's tier got to do with answering questions? T_T



    Pros:
    - You can target more than one individual with this attack.

    Cons:
    - You put yourself at risk if the rocks don't fall where the user 'expects' them to fall.
    - It cannot be performed in all locations; just areas with a cliff.

    I'll role-play as Nami.

    Nami walked into the forest where she would train and become strong enough to hold her own against ninja's stronger than herself. A friend of hers promised to train her various techniques focused on using the user's lightning chakra. First, she wanted to learn the technique that causes an avalanche to occur. Castiel, Nami's friend and tutor at the moment, ordered her to run towards a cluff and perform a set of hand seals. Castiel told her about what would happen after the technique is accomplished as well so no one would get injured.

    Nami nodded and took a deep breath. She could no longer hear anyone except her own heartbeat that began to pick up its pace with every second. She took in a deep breath and then let it out to calm her nerve. She began running picking speed with every step. Castiel's clone followed her. It was supposed to act as the 'enemy' who Nami was to attack. She then quickly performed the Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands hand seals while running towards the cliff. She focused on collecting the lightning chakra in both her hands before bringing them together for a single, loud clap. This sent out an electrical wave which dislodged the rock, dirt, and stone on the cliff to come tumbling down. Nami's face was completely covered in swear. If she had been even a second late, she would have been crushed. The ground that was once empty with green grass had become a mess. Castiel's clone that was following her up was no longer there. It had been crushed underneath the load of stone and rocks that fell from the cliff.

    It just does.

    Correct on the pro/cons.

    Now that is what I want to see!

    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

    Lift your hand up in front of you and send your raiton chakra into it, your palm will begin to glow a pale yellow if done correctly your palm will release lighting bolts in the shape of a horn, that will attack my two clones, shocking them.

    -Creates clone x 2.-
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    It just does.

    Correct on the pro/cons.

    Now that is what I want to see!

    (Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

    Lift your hand up in front of you and send your raiton chakra into it, your palm will begin to glow a pale yellow if done correctly your palm will release lighting bolts in the shape of a horn, that will attack my two clones, shocking them.

    -Creates clone x 2.-
    Pros:
    - Can hit multiple targets.
    - Your life isn't in harms way.

    Cons:
    - Raising both hands will leave the user open for any close-range attacks.

    Nami
    Castiel was pleased with Nami's accomplishment with the previous jutsu. Without wasting time, he already began teaching her about the second jutsu on the list. He performed the technique by raising both his hands in front of them, like a sword, which then began to glow in a pale yellow color right before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn attacking multiple areas within the vicinity. Luckily, none of the bolts hit the trees or otherwise, a forest fire would erupt.

    After performing his jutsu, Castiel asked Nami to follow up with what he did. Castiel created two clones to be her targets during this technique training exercise. Nami, once again, took in a deep breath and let it all out. She closed her eyes for a minute to focus on bringing her lightning chakra to the palm of both hands as she raised it up as if she was attempting to touch the sky. She finally opened her eyes and noticed the pale yellow glow on both her hands. She quickly focused on released it to the two clones but it didn't go as expected. The bolts were out of control. Unlike Castiel, she didn't have the right amount of power to concentrate where the bolts would hit.

    She performed the same steps once again; raising her hands as she focused in bringing her lightning chakra in the palm of both her hands. They were pale yellow once again. The bolts gushed through the air towards the two clones but missed. This was expected. No newbie would be able to control them after a couple of attempts so in order to perfect her control, she performed the technique over and over again until she was able to hit the two clones as instructed. The lightning charged through their body and then, the two figures vanished into thin air with a poof.


    Question: Can you control the lightning bolts or do they go in all directions?
     
         
    Last edited by Dino; 03-05-2013 at 04:42 AM.

  9. #9
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Pros:
    - Can hit multiple targets.
    - Your life isn't in harms way.

    Cons:
    - Raising both hands will leave the user open for any close-range attacks.

    Nami
    Castiel was pleased with Nami's accomplishment with the previous jutsu. Without wasting time, he already began teaching her about the second jutsu on the list. He performed the technique by raising both his hands in front of them, like a sword, which then began to glow in a pale yellow color right before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn attacking multiple areas within the vicinity. Luckily, none of the bolts hit the trees or otherwise, a forest fire would erupt.

    After performing his jutsu, Castiel asked Nami to follow up with what he did. Castiel created two clones to be her targets during this technique training exercise. Nami, once again, took in a deep breath and let it all out. She closed her eyes for a minute to focus on bringing her lightning chakra to the palm of both hands as she raised it up as if she was attempting to touch the sky. She finally opened her eyes and noticed the pale yellow glow on both her hands. She quickly focused on released it to the two clones but it didn't go as expected. The bolts were out of control. Unlike Castiel, she didn't have the right amount of power to concentrate where the bolts would hit.

    She performed the same steps once again; raising her hands as she focused in bringing her lightning chakra in the palm of both her hands. They were pale yellow once again. The bolts gushed through the air towards the two clones but missed. This was expected. No newbie would be able to control them after a couple of attempts so in order to perfect her control, she performed the technique over and over again until she was able to hit the two clones as instructed. The lightning charged through their body and then, the two figures vanished into thin air with a poof.
    Very good, little man.

    To answer your question; I believe you can control the lighting bolts.

    ( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

    Channel your raiton chakra into your sword, doing this will increase it's cutting. Then levitate your sword into the air, and focus your ration chakra to multiply the sword making two physical copies that you will manipulate to spin. Control these swords to fly towards my clone.

    -Creates clone.-
     
         

  10. #10
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Very good, little man.

    To answer your question; I believe you can control the lighting bolts.

    ( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

    Channel your raiton chakra into your sword, doing this will increase it's cutting. Then levitate your sword into the air, and focus your ration chakra to multiply the sword making two physical copies that you will manipulate to spin. Control these swords to fly towards my clone.

    -Creates clone.-
    Dino, refuses to post or learn this jutsu.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Moving on to the next one.

    ( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

    Gather your raiton chakra in your dominant hand, then manipulate the chakra to create lighting bolts around your forearm, then I want you to jump up into the air, then you will land on the ground slamming your palm on the ground causing an electrical energy to be discharged sending out lighting bolts into the ground and around you up to 5 meters.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Dino, refuses to post or learn this jutsu.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Moving on to the next one.

    ( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

    Gather your raiton chakra in your dominant hand, then manipulate the chakra to create lighting bolts around your forearm, then I want you to jump up into the air, then you will land on the ground slamming your palm on the ground causing an electrical energy to be discharged sending out lighting bolts into the ground and around you up to 5 meters.
    Pros:
    - This jutsu can be used to attack multiple targets around the user.
    - This attack causes a lot of damage to the user. The ground can also be used to break the enemies balance when the lightning burst breaks the ground as a result.

    Cons:
    - The time it takes for the user to jump and land with the palm on the ground can be a potential opening for the enemy to attack.

    Nami
    Nami returned to where Castiel stood. She had successfully learned two new techniques but she wanted more. Nami was against this stranger teaching her but somehow, she found herself thankful that she decided to stick with what her friends suggested. Castiel explains to Nami about how the new technique is to work. Castiel first asked Nami to gather her lightning chakra in her dominant hand, which happened to be her right. He then asked her to jump into the air and slam the palm of her dominant hand on the ground which would cause a surge of electrical energy to be discharge sending out bolts of lightning into the ground around her within the distance of 5 meters.

    Nami listened carefully and executed as said. He bent down and leaned forward a little. She then focused on channeling lightning chakra to the palm of her dominant hand. It didn't take long but once she felt she had gathered a considerable amount, she jumped into the air with the bent down momentum which sprung her up. As she landed down, she bent even further so that she could land the palm of her dominant hand on the ground while being in a position to dodge an attack aimed at her by performing a somersault.

    As she landed the palm of her dominant hand on the ground, the sudden push of chakra sent out o surge of electrical energy to be discharged sending out bolts of lightning in all areas around the impact (around her) within a 5 meter distance.
     
         

  12. #12
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Good.

    Last of the C-ranks.

    ( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

    Gather up your raiton chakra, then release it from your hands, in the form of a wall, the can be used for defense or to shock targets.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Good.

    Last of the C-ranks.

    ( Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release Wall
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra and then releases it in front of them whilst holding their hands out and they generate a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver a small electrical shock that can temporarily reduce their physical capabilities.

    Gather up your raiton chakra, then release it from your hands, in the form of a wall, the can be used for defense or to shock targets.
    Pros:
    - Protects against multiple enemies.
    - Gives you time to think of a strategy while the wall of lightning makes sure that no one can attack you from in front.

    Cons:
    - You're vulnerable from behind.

    Nami
    Nami was exhausted from all the techniques. However, in order to become one of the best shinobi, she had to give it her all. She listened to Castiel as he began explaining another lightning element technique which focused on creating a wall in front of the user. Nami began this by gathering her lightning chakra in bother her hands. She then extended both her arms straight outwards releasing the gathered lightning chakra in the shape of a wall.
     
         

  14. #14
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Good moving on to the current B-ranks, you need to learn. ^^

    ( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

    Gather your raiton chakra up and then release a purplish lighting from your hands, forward.

    -Creates clone.-
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Good moving on to the current B-ranks, you need to learn. ^^

    ( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

    Gather your raiton chakra up and then release a purplish lighting from your hands, forward.

    -Creates clone.-
    Pros:
    - Causes severe damage.
    - Can be aimed at targets in two different directions, although the aim will most likely be off when attempting to hit two targets in different directions at the same time.

    Cons:
    - The number of enemies you can attack is limited. If they were close by, you could get them together using one of these, I guess.
    - This technique won't be effective when the enemy(ies) are mid/long range from your location.

    Nami
    Nami walked back to Castiel for the next technique on his list. It had already been a few hours since she began and she knew there was so much more to learn. Castiel began explaining the next jutsu he wanted Nami to learn. This new technique required Nami to gather lightning chakra in her hands and then releasing it forward to create a purplish lightning bolt from their hands towards the target.

    Nami walked back to her previous location and began to concentrate on gathering her lightning chakra on both hands. After gathering it, she focused on thrusting her arms forward, releasing a purplish lightning bolt from both her hands towards two trees that stood close to each other in front of Nami. The lightning bolt from her right hand destroyed one of the trees while her left hand did the same to the other tree.


    Question: Does the lightning get released like a beam, off the palm of her hands at the enemy? Does it look like a lightning bolt (that's what I wrote in my IC pst above)?
     
         

  16. #16
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status of user that was once
    here but is now somewhere.
    Where is he? Who knows. Find
    out next time....
     



    Re: [Raiton] Dino and Nafan

    Yeah it's a lighting bolt.

    Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

    Gather a lot of raiton chakra, then manipulate your chakra to generate a plasma barrier around yourself to protect you from oncoming attacks.

    -Throws a bunch of ninja tools at you.-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •