Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Time-skip coming soon??

So i was re-reading the manga, i started at about chapter 70ish and got to 136 when i got bored. then i was skimming through the rest of the manga and i noticed that part one ended on chapter 238. Then then there was the time skip. What im getting at is that since we are on chapter 443 almost double what part one ended on, there mgiht eb another time skip soon. I mean think about it. Almost all of the akastuki are dead, besides Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, Kisame, Nagato and Konan but Nagaot and Nona will be soon. And then there is Orochimaru. He is not done yet. He played a very large part in part one and a much smaller part in part two. so I think Orochimaru will have a bigger part in park three. Maybe trying to get sasuke back for his body reincarnation justu or trying to steal the kyubi power. There is so muhc more Kishi could do in the world of Naruto. So i think that soon maybe within the next 20-50 chapters or so, there will be a timeskip.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Time-skip coming soon??

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyt5448 View Post
    So i was re-reading the manga, i started at about chapter 70ish and got to 136 when i got bored. then i was skimming through the rest of the manga and i noticed that part one ended on chapter 238. Then then there was the time skip. What im getting at is that since we are on chapter 443 almost double what part one ended on, there mgiht eb another time skip soon. I mean think about it. Almost all of the akastuki are dead, besides Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, Kisame, Nagato and Konan but Nagaot and Nona will be soon. And then there is Orochimaru. He is not done yet. He played a very large part in part one and a much smaller part in part two. so I think Orochimaru will have a bigger part in park three. Maybe trying to get sasuke back for his body reincarnation justu or trying to steal the kyubi power. There is so muhc more Kishi could do in the world of Naruto. So i think that soon maybe within the next 20-50 chapters or so, there will be a timeskip.
    yeah deidara was killed by sasuke before the fight with itachi.
    as for the time skip its entirely possible that another time skip is coming

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!U R right..............
    Talking about Time-Skip.......It seems possible.....I don't want to see Konoha re-building arc.........Naruto should left village by admitting to responsiblity for whatever haapend to konoha!!
    Here is what I think......
    1)Pain dies, not by hand of naruto but may be Madara kills him seeing that pain is getting brainwashed by naruto........So Pain can tell naruto some secrets behind madara' real plan(My be pain knows it), Madara's abilities and wekness(if he has). Which will help naruto to change Sasuke and bring him back.......Pain gives naruto some tricks(jutsus or something that will help naruto in future in one or other way)

2)There is time-skip, Konoha is rebuilt......

Following things happen in time-skip....
    Time-skip is shown in someone's memory flash-backs......(Hopefully Kakashi's)

3)Naruto lefts the village, where he meets with Kirabi and kirabi tells him some tricks to control kyubi..Naruto trians and becomes more powerful.

4)While naruto is out, Other characters like Saukra, Hinata, Sasuke and others growth can be showed up...

...............This is sufficient for time-skip.........

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I don't hink there's going to be time-skip for know, because there to much things unanswered. It was easy to launch the first time-skip. Sasuke is gone, Naruto starts to train for an upcomming thread.
    But now there are too much unfinished business to do a time-skip.
    Doing that know is like stopping a soccer match in the middle of the game.

I think if there's going to be a time-skip, it's going to be after Konoha is rebuild at it's earliest.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro is not coming back, according to japanese myth susano kills oro, there is nothing else to it. He is technicaly sealed but who else is going to be able to control susano besides itachi or sasuke

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drunk, high or in between

Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    Oro is not coming back, according to japanese myth susano kills oro, there is nothing else to it. He is technicaly sealed but who else is going to be able to control susano besides itachi or sasuke
    I think chouji

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mello-Kun View Post
    I think chouji
    ahhaha, watch out here comes chouji with his MS sharingan to release oro

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!U R right..............
    Talking about Time-Skip.......It seems possible.....I don't want to see Konoha re-building arc.........Naruto should left village by admitting to responsiblity for whatever haapend to konoha!!
    Here is what I think......
    1)Pain dies, not by hand of naruto but may be Madara kills him seeing that pain is getting brainwashed by naruto........So Pain can tell naruto some secrets behind madara' real plan(My be pain knows it), Madara's abilities and wekness(if he has). Which will help naruto to change Sasuke and bring him back.......Pain gives naruto some tricks(jutsus or something that will help naruto in future in one or other way)

2)There is time-skip, Konoha is rebuilt......

Following things happen in time-skip....
    Time-skip is shown in someone's memory flash-backs......(Hopefully Kakashi's)

3)Naruto lefts the village, where he meets with Kirabi and kirabi tells him some tricks to control kyubi..Naruto trians and becomes more powerful.

4)While naruto is out, Other characters like Saukra, Hinata, Sasuke and others growth can be showed up...

...............This is sufficient for time-skip.........
    i totally agree with u !! .. but i would like to add few more points

1. naruto and hinata dating .. this will be shown ( i hope so )
    2. naruto will go after madara !!

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyt5448 View Post
    could seem possible

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    i totally agree with u !! .. but i would like to add few more points

1. naruto and hinata dating .. this will be shown ( i hope so )
    2. naruto will go after madara !!
    right...........But naruto going after madara won't be good.....He needs to be stronger.........Particularly I am not impressed with naruto's growth. Yeah, he is acting smart...But we don't know how much part was played by fukasaku in battle plan............However against someone like sasuke, madara sage mode(in current stage) won't work........Zatsu knows its weakness(if he is watching naruto-pain battle).......

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes I think another time skip is comming.
    Why? There's simply too much left to tie up in shippuden.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want time-skip

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, a time skip seems possible. after pain dies i think the time skip may start as soon a 10 to 20 manga from now. its the perfact time naruto needs much more development, i agree with an earily post i am not all impressed with naruto's growth or new skills, i love he is kicking ass its great, but his possiblities are much greater. but we may also go into ninja war, but naruto needs to get stronger so the skip may come during his next training session with his new master or with pa toad or a greater toad.

so many things could happen.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Thanks 2 everyone who posted something on this topic. It is real useful and thanks again.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

i think there will be a time skip so they can re build konoha fast and so that naruto can get stronger and have him move up in rank to chunin and have him learn about his blood line and have an idea of how to control the kuyybi

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the time skip will probably occur after sasuke comes. After the time skip (maybe 6 months to 1 1/2 years) The village will be rebuilt, Naruto and Hinata will totally have a thing like Asuma and Kurenia. Yet Naruto will still be too yung to be Hokage i guess and the 5th will be dead, Danxou will be hokage and Madar will kidnapp naruto. Then Danxzou will sen Neji, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamru, Shino, Sakura, Choiji, Sai, Ino and others to go rescue him. It will be like a super S rank mission since they will be fightin Madara. Sasuke joins them to help rescue Naruto, since he knowsn about Madfara and doesn't want him to ahve the power of the nin tailed fox. So yeah... I see that all beins a possiblity. Maybe Madara will have some really power chronies to tangle with the leaf inja. Kinda like the Sasuke retrieval arc, but wayyyyy better.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys would'nt it be fun if before the time skip for his training come he knocks up Hinata (or Sakura, depending on your favourite couple) and when he comes back he finds he has a son? It would be really sick!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Too much ish has to go down before we can even think about a time skip:

1.) Naruto and Pain have to talk and there will be aftermath from that conversation (new info, people switching sides, hide out info being revealed)

2.) Danzo has to make his move that's at least 3-5 chapters

3.) Sauske has to show up, I personally dont Marada will show up around Kohona seeing as the last time we saw him was at whatever hide out talking to Kisame, is spy will show and give him the rundown but he wont show up...

4.)And the meeting of the Kages still has to go down, seeing who going to show up is enough maybe the Mizukage shows up

5.) I think Naruto learns something about Yondaime that's vital what he's about to go through, and something vital inorder for him to take on the task of finishing the jutsu that Yondaime left for him to complete...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    Too much ish has to go down before we can even think about a time skip:

1.) Naruto and Pain have to talk and there will be aftermath from that conversation (new info, people switching sides, hide out info being revealed)

2.) Danzo has to make his move that's at least 3-5 chapters

3.) Sauske has to show up, I personally dont Marada will show up around Kohona seeing as the last time we saw him was at whatever hide out talking to Kisame, is spy will show and give him the rundown but he wont show up...

4.)And the meeting of the Kages still has to go down, seeing who going to show up is enough maybe the Mizukage shows up

5.) I think Naruto learns something about Yondaime that's vital what he's about to go through, and something vital inorder for him to take on the task of finishing the jutsu that Yondaime left for him to complete...
    I agree

Still are some plots that need to be resolved.

To be frank, I don't think there will be a time-skip.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Phew, after days filled with hard work, I'm officially back to the boards.
    Let me give away what I think about the possibilities of a time skip.

Let's consider the time skip...
    First, I don't think Naruto will go into another travel outside the village to train with a new master. The possibility is that, if he goes... he'll go alone to fulfill a personal quest or he'll be at the village during this time. I consider the reuse of something already used before as a excuse to go to the same result as a weak storytelling. If kishi already used the excuse of naruto going to train outside the village, using it again and again for the same purpose will lower the overall quality of his manga. It's like people saying that someone needed to use life transfer jutsu to resurrect hinata.

A time skip usually isn't short, it's about 2 or 3 years and sufficient to show the growth of the core characters. The process of time skip, specially at visual story like a manga is hard and needs time. You need to decide the growth of your characters, his/her new outfit/appearance, techniques and personal development. Now, everyone from naruto's generation is 16 years old (17 in the case of gai's team - or is it just neji, I don't recall this correctly), so a 2/3 years will put them at the age of 18/19 (adults). This time, having adult core characters opens more doors for the story.

Now, the possibilities of why there won't be a time skip...

Looks like everyone around the face of naruto's world is on his/her way to konoha. Bee, Sasuke, those three ninjas from that village I don't recall the name.... far from that, I don't think Madara will wait more years to capture the kyuubi. So, considering all is going to happen soon, I don't think we'll have time for a TS.
    (I'll try to find a better to way to explain this part, for now I believe it's sufficient for general understanding.)

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    Phew, after days filled with hard work, I'm officially back to the boards.
    Let me give away what I think about the possibilities of a time skip.

Let's consider the time skip...
    First, I don't think Naruto will go into another travel outside the village to train with a new master. The possibility is that, if he goes... he'll go alone to fulfill a personal quest or he'll be at the village during this time. I consider the reuse of something already used before as a excuse to go to the same result as a weak storytelling. If kishi already used the excuse of naruto going to train outside the village, using it again and again for the same purpose will lower the overall quality of his manga. It's like people saying that someone needed to use life transfer jutsu to resurrect hinata.

A time skip usually isn't short, it's about 2 or 3 years and sufficient to show the growth of the core characters. The process of time skip, specially at visual story like a manga is hard and needs time. You need to decide the growth of your characters, his/her new outfit/appearance, techniques and personal development. Now, everyone from naruto's generation is 16 years old (17 in the case of gai's team - or is it just neji, I don't recall this correctly), so a 2/3 years will put them at the age of 18/19 (adults). This time, having adult core characters opens more doors for the story.

Now, the possibilities of why there won't be a time skip...

Looks like everyone around the face of naruto's world is on his/her way to konoha. Bee, Sasuke, those three ninjas from that village I don't recall the name.... far from that, I don't think Madara will wait more years to capture the kyuubi. So, considering all is going to happen soon, I don't think we'll have time for a TS.
    (I'll try to find a better to way to explain this part, for now I believe it's sufficient for general understanding.)
    good points.
    I agree, there is still just too much to be done before another time skip, and seeing as everything that needs to be answered is starting to be revealed they won't throw in a time skip before they finish letting us know whats going on.

If another time skip is coming, it won't be till everything is wrapped up. And the only things that will happen after would be Naruto becoming Hokage and showing everyone's children etc...

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry but this thread is a big S**T....and you write with tons of mistakes

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you can never know when there will be a timeskip....what you just did where to calculate how much was until the first timeskip...but that doesnt mean the 2nd one(if there will be one) will be after the same number of mangas or the double....naruto isn't math and your facts don't say anything....I think you just posted this cause you were bored

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    you can never know when there will be a timeskip....what you just did where to calculate how much was until the first timeskip...but that doesnt mean the 2nd one(if there will be one) will be after the same number of mangas or the double....naruto isn't math and your facts don't say anything....I think you just posted this cause you were bored
    Dude, he's just suggesting the possibility of a timeskip, that's all >.>

I'm not too sure about this, but once Sasuke killed Orochimaru, didn't Kabuto gain part of Oro's face or something? Wouldn't that mean there's still more to come from their side? ^^

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Daki Kibe View Post
    Dude, he's just suggesting the possibility of a timeskip, that's all >.>

I'm not too sure about this, but once Sasuke killed Orochimaru, didn't Kabuto gain part of Oro's face or something? Wouldn't that mean there's still more to come from their side? ^^
    well that part already covered so dont think timeskip will be there as the part between sasuke beating orochimaru and kabuto gaining orochimaru sasuke is fighting itachi

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»