Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Leaf Jonin Biggyt5448's Avatar
    Status
    Biggyt5448 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    29
    Location
    Washington
    This user has no status.
     

    Time-skip coming soon??

    So i was re-reading the manga, i started at about chapter 70ish and got to 136 when i got bored. then i was skimming through the rest of the manga and i noticed that part one ended on chapter 238. Then then there was the time skip. What im getting at is that since we are on chapter 443 almost double what part one ended on, there mgiht eb another time skip soon. I mean think about it. Almost all of the akastuki are dead, besides Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, Kisame, Nagato and Konan but Nagaot and Nona will be soon. And then there is Orochimaru. He is not done yet. He played a very large part in part one and a much smaller part in part two. so I think Orochimaru will have a bigger part in park three. Maybe trying to get sasuke back for his body reincarnation justu or trying to steal the kyubi power. There is so muhc more Kishi could do in the world of Naruto. So i think that soon maybe within the next 20-50 chapters or so, there will be a timeskip.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ragnaroc's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnaroc is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,137
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyt5448 View Post
    So i was re-reading the manga, i started at about chapter 70ish and got to 136 when i got bored. then i was skimming through the rest of the manga and i noticed that part one ended on chapter 238. Then then there was the time skip. What im getting at is that since we are on chapter 443 almost double what part one ended on, there mgiht eb another time skip soon. I mean think about it. Almost all of the akastuki are dead, besides Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, Kisame, Nagato and Konan but Nagaot and Nona will be soon. And then there is Orochimaru. He is not done yet. He played a very large part in part one and a much smaller part in part two. so I think Orochimaru will have a bigger part in park three. Maybe trying to get sasuke back for his body reincarnation justu or trying to steal the kyubi power. There is so muhc more Kishi could do in the world of Naruto. So i think that soon maybe within the next 20-50 chapters or so, there will be a timeskip.
    yeah deidara was killed by sasuke before the fight with itachi.
    as for the time skip its entirely possible that another time skip is coming
     
         

  3. #3
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!U R right..............
    Talking about Time-Skip.......It seems possible.....I don't want to see Konoha re-building arc.........Naruto should left village by admitting to responsiblity for whatever haapend to konoha!!
    Here is what I think......
    1)Pain dies, not by hand of naruto but may be Madara kills him seeing that pain is getting brainwashed by naruto........So Pain can tell naruto some secrets behind madara' real plan(My be pain knows it), Madara's abilities and wekness(if he has). Which will help naruto to change Sasuke and bring him back.......Pain gives naruto some tricks(jutsus or something that will help naruto in future in one or other way)

    2)There is time-skip, Konoha is rebuilt......

    Following things happen in time-skip....
    Time-skip is shown in someone's memory flash-backs......(Hopefully Kakashi's)

    3)Naruto lefts the village, where he meets with Kirabi and kirabi tells him some tricks to control kyubi..Naruto trians and becomes more powerful.

    4)While naruto is out, Other characters like Saukra, Hinata, Sasuke and others growth can be showed up...

    ...............This is sufficient for time-skip.........
     
         

  4. #4
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,422
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    I don't hink there's going to be time-skip for know, because there to much things unanswered. It was easy to launch the first time-skip. Sasuke is gone, Naruto starts to train for an upcomming thread.
    But now there are too much unfinished business to do a time-skip.
    Doing that know is like stopping a soccer match in the middle of the game.

    I think if there's going to be a time-skip, it's going to be after Konoha is rebuild at it's earliest.
     
         

  5. #5
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    195
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Oro is not coming back, according to japanese myth susano kills oro, there is nothing else to it. He is technicaly sealed but who else is going to be able to control susano besides itachi or sasuke
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mello-Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Mello-Kun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,281
    Drunk, high or in between
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    Oro is not coming back, according to japanese myth susano kills oro, there is nothing else to it. He is technicaly sealed but who else is going to be able to control susano besides itachi or sasuke
    I think chouji
     
         

  7. #7
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    195
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mello-Kun View Post
    I think chouji
    ahhaha, watch out here comes chouji with his MS sharingan to release oro
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!U R right..............
    Talking about Time-Skip.......It seems possible.....I don't want to see Konoha re-building arc.........Naruto should left village by admitting to responsiblity for whatever haapend to konoha!!
    Here is what I think......
    1)Pain dies, not by hand of naruto but may be Madara kills him seeing that pain is getting brainwashed by naruto........So Pain can tell naruto some secrets behind madara' real plan(My be pain knows it), Madara's abilities and wekness(if he has). Which will help naruto to change Sasuke and bring him back.......Pain gives naruto some tricks(jutsus or something that will help naruto in future in one or other way)

    2)There is time-skip, Konoha is rebuilt......

    Following things happen in time-skip....
    Time-skip is shown in someone's memory flash-backs......(Hopefully Kakashi's)

    3)Naruto lefts the village, where he meets with Kirabi and kirabi tells him some tricks to control kyubi..Naruto trians and becomes more powerful.

    4)While naruto is out, Other characters like Saukra, Hinata, Sasuke and others growth can be showed up...

    ...............This is sufficient for time-skip.........
    i totally agree with u !! .. but i would like to add few more points

    1. naruto and hinata dating .. this will be shown ( i hope so )
    2. naruto will go after madara !!
     
         

  9. #9
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggyt5448 View Post
    So i was re-reading the manga, i started at about chapter 70ish and got to 136 when i got bored. then i was skimming through the rest of the manga and i noticed that part one ended on chapter 238. Then then there was the time skip. What im getting at is that since we are on chapter 443 almost double what part one ended on, there mgiht eb another time skip soon. I mean think about it. Almost all of the akastuki are dead, besides Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, Kisame, Nagato and Konan but Nagaot and Nona will be soon. And then there is Orochimaru. He is not done yet. He played a very large part in part one and a much smaller part in part two. so I think Orochimaru will have a bigger part in park three. Maybe trying to get sasuke back for his body reincarnation justu or trying to steal the kyubi power. There is so muhc more Kishi could do in the world of Naruto. So i think that soon maybe within the next 20-50 chapters or so, there will be a timeskip.
    could seem possible
     
         

  10. #10
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    i totally agree with u !! .. but i would like to add few more points

    1. naruto and hinata dating .. this will be shown ( i hope so )
    2. naruto will go after madara !!
    right...........But naruto going after madara won't be good.....He needs to be stronger.........Particularly I am not impressed with naruto's growth. Yeah, he is acting smart...But we don't know how much part was played by fukasaku in battle plan............However against someone like sasuke, madara sage mode(in current stage) won't work........Zatsu knows its weakness(if he is watching naruto-pain battle).......
     
         

  11. #11
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Yes I think another time skip is comming.
    Why? There's simply too much left to tie up in shippuden.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want time-skip
     
         

  13. #13
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    527
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    I agree, a time skip seems possible. after pain dies i think the time skip may start as soon a 10 to 20 manga from now. its the perfact time naruto needs much more development, i agree with an earily post i am not all impressed with naruto's growth or new skills, i love he is kicking ass its great, but his possiblities are much greater. but we may also go into ninja war, but naruto needs to get stronger so the skip may come during his next training session with his new master or with pa toad or a greater toad.

    so many things could happen.
     
         

  14. #14
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,140
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Thanks 2 everyone who posted something on this topic. It is real useful and thanks again.
     
         

  15. #15
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    i think there will be a time skip so they can re build konoha fast and so that naruto can get stronger and have him move up in rank to chunin and have him learn about his blood line and have an idea of how to control the kuyybi
     
         

  16. #16
    Leaf Jonin Biggyt5448's Avatar
    Status
    Biggyt5448 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    29
    Location
    Washington
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    I think the time skip will probably occur after sasuke comes. After the time skip (maybe 6 months to 1 1/2 years) The village will be rebuilt, Naruto and Hinata will totally have a thing like Asuma and Kurenia. Yet Naruto will still be too yung to be Hokage i guess and the 5th will be dead, Danxou will be hokage and Madar will kidnapp naruto. Then Danxzou will sen Neji, Hinata, Kiba, Shikamru, Shino, Sakura, Choiji, Sai, Ino and others to go rescue him. It will be like a super S rank mission since they will be fightin Madara. Sasuke joins them to help rescue Naruto, since he knowsn about Madfara and doesn't want him to ahve the power of the nin tailed fox. So yeah... I see that all beins a possiblity. Maybe Madara will have some really power chronies to tangle with the leaf inja. Kinda like the Sasuke retrieval arc, but wayyyyy better.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Hey guys would'nt it be fun if before the time skip for his training come he knocks up Hinata (or Sakura, depending on your favourite couple) and when he comes back he finds he has a son? It would be really sick!!
     
         

  18. #18
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Too much ish has to go down before we can even think about a time skip:

    1.) Naruto and Pain have to talk and there will be aftermath from that conversation (new info, people switching sides, hide out info being revealed)

    2.) Danzo has to make his move that's at least 3-5 chapters

    3.) Sauske has to show up, I personally dont Marada will show up around Kohona seeing as the last time we saw him was at whatever hide out talking to Kisame, is spy will show and give him the rundown but he wont show up...

    4.)And the meeting of the Kages still has to go down, seeing who going to show up is enough maybe the Mizukage shows up

    5.) I think Naruto learns something about Yondaime that's vital what he's about to go through, and something vital inorder for him to take on the task of finishing the jutsu that Yondaime left for him to complete...
     
         

  19. #19
    the Voodoo Child Buu's Avatar
    Status
    Buu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    584
    Location
    Vog Town
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    Too much ish has to go down before we can even think about a time skip:

    1.) Naruto and Pain have to talk and there will be aftermath from that conversation (new info, people switching sides, hide out info being revealed)

    2.) Danzo has to make his move that's at least 3-5 chapters

    3.) Sauske has to show up, I personally dont Marada will show up around Kohona seeing as the last time we saw him was at whatever hide out talking to Kisame, is spy will show and give him the rundown but he wont show up...

    4.)And the meeting of the Kages still has to go down, seeing who going to show up is enough maybe the Mizukage shows up

    5.) I think Naruto learns something about Yondaime that's vital what he's about to go through, and something vital inorder for him to take on the task of finishing the jutsu that Yondaime left for him to complete...
    I agree

    Still are some plots that need to be resolved.

    To be frank, I don't think there will be a time-skip.
     
         

  20. #20
    Mysterious JustMyself's Avatar
    Status
    JustMyself is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    248
    Location
    Somewhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Time-skip coming soon??

    Phew, after days filled with hard work, I'm officially back to the boards.
    Let me give away what I think about the possibilities of a time skip.

    Let's consider the time skip...
    First, I don't think Naruto will go into another travel outside the village to train with a new master. The possibility is that, if he goes... he'll go alone to fulfill a personal quest or he'll be at the village during this time. I consider the reuse of something already used before as a excuse to go to the same result as a weak storytelling. If kishi already used the excuse of naruto going to train outside the village, using it again and again for the same purpose will lower the overall quality of his manga. It's like people saying that someone needed to use life transfer jutsu to resurrect hinata.


    A time skip usually isn't short, it's about 2 or 3 years and sufficient to show the growth of the core characters. The process of time skip, specially at visual story like a manga is hard and needs time. You need to decide the growth of your characters, his/her new outfit/appearance, techniques and personal development. Now, everyone from naruto's generation is 16 years old (17 in the case of gai's team - or is it just neji, I don't recall this correctly), so a 2/3 years will put them at the age of 18/19 (adults). This time, having adult core characters opens more doors for the story.


    Now, the possibilities of why there won't be a time skip...

    Looks like everyone around the face of naruto's world is on his/her way to konoha. Bee, Sasuke, those three ninjas from that village I don't recall the name.... far from that, I don't think Madara will wait more years to capture the kyuubi. So, considering all is going to happen soon, I don't think we'll have time for a TS.
    (I'll try to find a better to way to explain this part, for now I believe it's sufficient for general understanding.)
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •