Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

ok so yammy goes from 10 to 0 so hes strongest right but ullquiora goes from 4 to unranked you guys seem to have forgoten that and also you say hes so straight foward why did he hide his second release from every1 and why does yammy the strongest follow him like a little lap dog and also when he said there were 3 stronger than him he was probly refering to base form as ichigo couldnt even handle that

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by o0eric0o View Post
    ok so yammy goes from 10 to 0 so hes strongest right but ullquiora goes from 4 to unranked you guys seem to have forgoten that and also you say hes so straight foward why did he hide his second release from every1 and why does yammy the strongest follow him like a little lap dog and also when he said there were 3 stronger than him he was probly refering to base form as ichigo couldnt even handle that
    10 to 0 means little to nothing. It takes more than brute force to become the strongest Espada. You can be as strong as you want but it all goes to waste if you're as dumb as Yammy.

If there's no reason for Ulquorra to do something, then he doesn't do it. That's the kind of person he is/was. I don't see why he would go around flaunting his Segunda Etapa to the others without reason.

Also, Ulquiorra said that if by some divine miracle Ichigo managed to beat him that there are still 3 stronger Espada above him. If he was talking about being defeated then why wouldn't he imply his Segunda Etapa?

Last edited by NLee; 06-17-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Also, Ulquiorra said that if by some divine miracle Ichigo managed to beat him that there are still 3 stronger Espada above him. If he was talking about being defeated then why wouldn't he imply his Segunda Etapa?
    why would he, he was hiding it from every 1 and ichigo dint know how strong ulquiorra was at the time hes obviously alot stronger than release grimjaw without releasing + the fact that hes number 4 in base and first release but 2nd release has no rank and notice how all 4 top espada's release energy spike looks the same size im sure the difrence from 1-4 isnt like 4-6 + ulq has a second form wich is way stronger and faster than before

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would he, he was hiding it from every 1 and ichigo dint know how strong ulquiorra was at the time hes obviously alot stronger than release grimjaw without releasing + the fact that hes number 4 in base and first release but 2nd release has no rank and notice how all 4 top espada's release energy spike looks the same size im sure the difrence from 1-4 isnt like 4-6 + ulq has a second form wich is way stronger and faster than before
    He was hiding it from everyone? There was no one to hide it from at the time. Also there is no point in lying to Ichigo, therefore he was telling the truth. It's not like Ichigo would witness his second release, defeat him and then go tell Aizen and the other espada about it. Waste of time and most likely Aizen wouldn't care.

Also obviously the second release has no rank, no one probably knew about it like you said. Then again here you forget, Starrk is espada number 1 in base, what number would he be if he releases? Same with the other espada. Fail logic.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And I would like to see how well stark and halibel would do vs the hollow ichigo that ulquiora faught im guessing they would have done far worst not gonna count barrigan cause well hes a bad match for anyone ~_~

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    He was hiding it from everyone? There was no one to hide it from at the time. Also there is no point in lying to Ichigo, therefore he was telling the truth. It's not like Ichigo would witness his second release, defeat him and then go tell Aizen and the other espada about it. Waste of time and most likely Aizen wouldn't care.

Also obviously the second release has no rank, no one probably knew about it like you said. Then again here you forget, Starrk is espada number 1 in base, what number would he be if he releases? Same with the other espada. Fail logic.
    He was hidding it from aizen tousen and gin + the other espada obviously he no1 knew about it, sure he wasnt lying to ichigo but that doesnt mean he counted in his second release there was no reason to and tbh at the time he told that to ichigo ichigo couldnt even land hits on him meaning same would hapen with the other 3. And top 3 espadas did release and they were still same numbers were they not and if they had a second release why not use it they were losing

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Ok, just thought i'd weigh in on some comments.

the 1-10 rankings were based on the UNRELEASED forms of the espada, their respective releases cannot be measured against each other as theyre are all Hax and op in different ways

e.g ANY other captain than mayuri would lose to apollo as they dont have multiple redundant organs

Kenpachi, the physically strongest captain had a hard time cutting nnoitra, meaning the others would struggle more

Barrigan is pure god mode when released noone could beat him 1 vs 1 not even stark

also.. ichigo was not "low rank captain level" ichigos power was around twice that of captain level, even unohana remarked he was capable of killing aizen as she knew him

again, the fights each espada had were set for them to lose so quit *****ing that plot no jutsu means anything other than they were screwed from the start

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Barragan and Stark ftw, although I felt the same way, what's the point of a Res 2 if somebody's Res 1 is stronger?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He was hidding it from aizen tousen and gin + the other espada obviously he no1 knew about it, sure he wasnt lying to ichigo but that doesnt mean he counted in his second release there was no reason to and tbh at the time he told that to ichigo ichigo couldnt even land hits on him meaning same would hapen with the other 3. And top 3 espadas did release and they were still same numbers were they not and if they had a second release why not use it they were losing
    Because he needs to hide it from Aizen? I don't see any legitimate reason other then to keep away any drama.

Also obviously the other espada's numbers don't change. Are they mean't too? Just because Yammy's did? Kubo was trolling.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because he needs to hide it from Aizen? I don't see any legitimate reason other then to keep away any drama.

Also obviously the other espada's numbers don't change. Are they mean't too? Just because Yammy's did? Kubo was trolling.
    Maybe hes like ikkaku he could be a captain but hes fine with where hes at. Yammy's numer is'nt the only 1 that changed and probly aizen did know about it knew ulquiora was the only 1 that was going to be able to push ichigo to new level's like he said he planed it all. And you cant seriously think halibel is actuly stronger than ulquiora. Btw you only think stark is the strongest cause he has #1 on his hand but ulquiora's second release isnt ranked so you dont know and by far ulquiora fought the strongest opponant.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe hes like ikkaku he could be a captain but hes fine with where hes at. Yammy's numer is'nt the only 1 that changed and probly aizen did know about it knew ulquiora was the only 1 that was going to be able to push ichigo to new level's like he said he planed it all. And you cant seriously think halibel is actuly stronger than ulquiora. Btw you only think stark is the strongest cause he has #1 on his hand but ulquiora's second release isnt ranked so you dont know and by far ulquiora fought the strongest opponant.
    Logic is not used in your post. Now you're comparing Ikkaku to Ulquiorra? Doesn't make sense.

Halibel is stronger than Ulquiorra, I don't think it, I know it because Ulquiorra stated it and he has no reason to lie.

And yeah I know Starrk is the strongest espada. The number 1 says it already. Starrk held off multiple captains with ease until it became 3 or 4v1. And they weren't just any captains. They were Visored's and 2 of the longest running captains in Soul Society.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Logic is not used in your post. Now you're comparing Ikkaku to Ulquiorra? Doesn't make sense.

Halibel is stronger than Ulquiorra, I don't think it, I know it because Ulquiorra stated it and he has no reason to lie.

And yeah I know Starrk is the strongest espada. The number 1 says it already. Starrk held off multiple captains with ease until it became 3 or 4v1. And they weren't just any captains. They were Visored's and 2 of the longest running captains in Soul Society.
    What I implied by that was that like ikkaku ulquiora doesnt care that their are 3 that are higher ranked than him else why wouldnt he reveal his second release to try to get higher in the rankings.

Halibel wouldnt last 1 second vs hollow ichigo neither would stark and you keep forgeting that the 1-2-3-4 ranks dont take into account ulquiora's second release else he would have a 4 on his chest just like he does at base and first release.

And btw 3 of those captains couldnt do much of anything vs stark other than reflect his ceo's back at him the 2 visards are both weaker than ichigo also

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What I implied by that was that like ikkaku ulquiora doesnt care that their are 3 that are higher ranked than him else why wouldnt he reveal his second release to try to get higher in the rankings.

Halibel wouldnt last 1 second vs hollow ichigo neither would stark and you keep forgeting that the 1-2-3-4 ranks dont take into account ulquiora's second release else he would have a 4 on his chest just like he does at base and first release.

And btw 3 of those captains couldnt do much of anything vs stark other than reflect his ceo's back at him the 2 visards are both weaker than ichigo also
    lol you're so bad.

Yes, Ulquiorra's release gave him much more power but like I said Ulquiorra has NO legit reason to lie whatsoever. He and Ikkaku are different. Their reasons are different. Fact is Ulquiorra said there are 3 espada stronger than him which can only mean one thing. His second release could put him on par with espada 1-3's BASE levels. But once 1-3 release their resurreccion they're stronger.

Also, how can you said espada 1-3 are nothing compared to Ichigo. Firstly he's the main character, secondly you can't use that type of logic. You don't know the difference in power between espada's 1-4 because there is no proof and the databook is inaccurate.

Yeah okay? I already knew they couldn't do much against Starrk? Your point? Too bad you forgot neither the captains or visored's released Bankai. Also what if everyone is weaker than Ichigo? I don't see how this relates to the other espada being weaker than Ulquiorra.

Your replies keep getting off topic.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

Didn't starrk die by not paying attention and getting stabbed by a shadow..

No captain that he fought really took advantage of him. Ullquiora vs. Love,rose, shinsui and white haired dude? Ulquiora gets powned 20 tines out of 5.

to end this thread though, Barrigan would crush him no matter what form ulquiorra uses with little difficulty. Therefore ulquiorra isn't the strongest..

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

barrigan would beat stark also and any1 else 1vs1 they can't do anything about his death skills

Last edited by o0eric0o; 06-18-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol you're so bad.

Yes, Ulquiorra's release gave him much more power but like I said Ulquiorra has NO legit reason to lie whatsoever. He and Ikkaku are different. Their reasons are different. Fact is Ulquiorra said there are 3 espada stronger than him which can only mean one thing. His second release could put him on par with espada 1-3's BASE levels. But once 1-3 release their resurreccion they're stronger.

Also, how can you said espada 1-3 are nothing compared to Ichigo. Firstly he's the main character, secondly you can't use that type of logic. You don't know the difference in power between espada's 1-4 because there is no proof and the databook is inaccurate.

Yeah okay? I already knew they couldn't do much against Starrk? Your point? Too bad you forgot neither the captains or visored's released Bankai. Also what if everyone is weaker than Ichigo? I don't see how this relates to the other espada being weaker than Ulquiorra.

Your replies keep getting off topic.
    You do realize that your saying hitsugaya would pwn ichigo right your saying 2nd release ulquiora = unreleased halibel and i dint say ichigo i said hollow ichigo you know the demon that faught with ulquiora and im not getting off topic your just not understanding my point. Look at it this way will you the whole ulquiora losing his #4 means theres nomore room to rank him among the 0-9 that he surpassed them all, did you really expect the author to just change the numbers of 0-3 to reflect ulquiora's new power while they were fighting at that. And well if you cant see why them being weaker than ichigo would make a difrence if ulquiora can beat up ichigo he can beat up most of the captains 1vs1 no problem and he was beating ichigo while in his first release.

Also you seem to think that theres a very big diffrence from 1-4 when their probly all close in base and first release they all had similar sized released reiatsu spike sept difrent colors and when he said their were 3 stronger than him it doesnt mean that its the same difrence as him and grimjaw

And btw its not just the 3 top espada's that are ina class of their own its the top 4 aizen had forbiden all 4 of them from using a certain cero or releasing

Last edited by o0eric0o; 06-18-2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: forgot to add this

Dust in the wind.
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Barragan is the strongest.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

You do realize that your saying hitsugaya would pwn ichigo right your saying 2nd release ulquiora = unreleased halibel and i dint say ichigo i said hollow ichigo you know the demon that faught with ulquiora and im not getting off topic your just not understanding my point. Look at it this way will you the whole ulquiora losing his #4 means theres nomore room to rank him among the 0-9 that he surpassed them all, did you really expect the author to just change the numbers of 0-3 to reflect ulquiora's new power while they were fighting at that. And well if you cant see why them being weaker than ichigo would make a difrence if ulquiora can beat up ichigo he can beat up most of the captains 1vs1 no problem and he was beating ichigo while in his first release.

Also you seem to think that theres a very big diffrence from 1-4 when their probly all close in base and first release they all had similar sized released reiatsu spike sept difrent colors and when he said their were 3 stronger than him it doesnt mean that its the same difrence as him and grimjaw

And btw its not just the 3 top espada's that are ina class of their own its the top 4 aizen had forbiden all 4 of them from using a certain cero or releasing
    I partly agree with this.

Ulquiorra, halibel, Starrk and barrigan were on a completely different level then the other espada's.

I still think:

1. Barrigan
    2. Starrk (yes I'm biased )
    3. Ulquiorra
    4 harribel (not too far behind ulquiorra)

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream with my eyes open, Sleep
    when I'm dead, Love who my
    hearts chosen, Conquer what
    lies ahead.

No I'm pretty sure barrigan could beat him and starrk too depending on the situation.

Shinobi Samurai for Hire MaitoKage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongoku View Post
    the numbers are for brute strength. if you want brain power go to sazell. if you want willpower go to nnoitria. each of them are unique they best each other in some way or another
    That's true but as we can see through their fights they have their numbers for more than just that reason.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Eh idk, he could be placed 2nd or third, I don't see him beating barrigan

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Eh idk, he could be placed 2nd or third, I don't see him beating barrigan
    Dont see yammy beating barrigan either but hes ranked 0, with that said I dont think the ranks are based on who can beat who but who has more reiastu and ulquiorra's second release isnt ranked

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As the Creators of Old see
    their Creations slowly
    surpassing their power. It
    must be Nostalgic knowing the
    only thing that can kill you
    in the end was your own
    creation

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    No. Ulquiorra was not the strongest Espada. Ya he had his Segunda Etapa big deal. It doesn't change the fact that the Captains are on a whole other standard than Ichigo. Had Ulquiorra gone up against Kyoraku he would have lost with mid difficulty on Kyoraku's part.

My point? Stark was the strongest Espada. Not Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra deserves his 4th position. 3rd at best.

What is that I hear? You want proof? Here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-725-20/...apter-271.html

Ulquiorra knows he's the only one with the Segunda Etapa and he still states there are 3 more Espada who are stronger than he is.
    Reading that manga extract looks more of a way to demorale the enemy not an actual valid statement. It was probably "his line" or whatever whenever he was challenged by someone.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum1337 View Post
    Reading that manga extract looks more of a way to demorale the enemy not an actual valid statement. It was probably "his line" or whatever whenever he was challenged by someone.
    I know right all he does is try to discourage ichigo and he lied too since with yammy released that would make 4 stronger than him in first release and ppl think starks the strongest but as far as the ranks go yammy is really #1 since 0>1>2>3>4

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

I know right all he does is try to discourage ichigo and he lied too since with yammy released that would make 4 stronger than him in first release and ppl think starks the strongest but as far as the ranks go yammy is really #1 since 0>1>2>3>4
    Maybe he thinks he is stronger then Halibel, or Yammy is too stupid tobe considered stronger.