Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    I think Resurreccion 2 Ulquiorra = Resurreccion Halibel

Barragan and Starrk would kick his ass.
    You sir are wrong his resurreccion 2 makes hme more powerfull than all the espada. IMO.

Senior captain 9th div. Kensei muguruma's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunmire66 View Post
    You sir are wrong his resurreccion 2 makes hme more powerfull than all the espada. IMO.
    That is false he said that not even Aizen knew about this which meant he would have been ranked higher yes but more powerful than stark and barragan u be high young man. And I say young man because I am way your senior in age.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei muguruma View Post
    That is false he said that not even Aizen knew about this which meant he would have been ranked higher yes but more powerful than stark and barragan u be high young man. And I say young man because I am way your senior in age.
    I hate it when people can't except the facts it's just so frustrating. :sy:

Mine is better anyway <3 Titania Erza's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

I hate it when people can't except the facts it's just so frustrating. :sy:
    Stark could kill hollows with his reiatsu even before he became an arancar and barregan would respiria ulquiorera's ass. You are just frustrated because you are overrating him or you are a fanboy.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He never said that idiot. Better go and read the manga properly. What Ulquiorra did say was there were 3 espada > then him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought yammy was the strongest he was 0?

Mine is better anyway <3 Titania Erza's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamki Seerar View Post
    i thought yammy was the strongest he was 0?
    In terms of raw power, if you watch the episodes again you will notice how stupid he is and how he will never be able to figure out any plan. He couldnt even handle Kenpachi and Byakuya while it took 4 captains to beat Stark

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    He never said that idiot. Better go and read the manga properly. What Ulquiorra did say was there were 3 espada > then him.
    I never said he said that I said in my opinion he was. So get over yourself. :flaw:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    That was a front to Ichigo in hence of rank.

Rank wise there was 3 stronger then him. They were all ranked by Aizen.

As said Aizen never saw his Segunda Etapa clearly making him the most powerful.

Think outside the box people.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerox0 View Post

Finally someone with intelligence. I completely agree with you.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

definitely the strongest.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

He is the only one who could use the second form so yea.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to agree, since he never showed Aizen his second transformation he wasn't ranked up to his potential. Ulquiorra was imo the strongest Espada.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    eating is life

I think Barragan was strongest then ulquiorra. stark wont be ulqiorra i know that for a fact

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStack View Post
    I think Barragan was strongest then ulquiorra. stark wont be ulqiorra i know that for a fact
    Clearly you don't know the definition of "fact"

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I say he should be number three. He would kill the third espada. She was nothing spicial. The two should change numbers

eyes that guide the blind EYES OF ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

barregan's and espada #1 could take him......he could take hallibel n the other though

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ri
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerox0 View Post

Out of all the reply. Your was the best. He did stated that he is the forth strongest but only because of his rank.
    I think he is the strongest or maybe have the ability to be because of is second form. Just like bankai he may need more time to
    master it.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    No. Ulquiorra was not the strongest Espada. Ya he had his Segunda Etapa big deal. It doesn't change the fact that the Captains are on a whole other standard than Ichigo. Had Ulquiorra gone up against Kyoraku he would have lost with mid difficulty on Kyoraku's part.

My point? Stark was the strongest Espada. Not Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra deserves his 4th position. 3rd at best.

What is that I hear? You want proof? Here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-725-20/...apter-271.html

Ulquiorra knows he's the only one with the Segunda Etapa and he still states there are 3 more Espada who are stronger than he is.
    kyraku beat ulqiorra mid difficulty wow no way so ur saying hitsugiya is stronger than ichigo cuz he did beat number 3..funny you think the other 3 stronger than ulqiorra when ichigo on bankai could not even beat first stage ulqiorra..stark an halibel are a joke to ulqiorra..anyway but yea if hitsugiya beat number 3 then that lets you kno halibel is weak as hell cuz their ain't no way in hell hitsugiya bankai is stronger than bankai hollow ichigo.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 09-18-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    You're comparing a 15 year old rookie with raw power over captains with centuries of experience. Ichigo's hollow powers are superior than Toshiro's, yes, but Toshiro is a prodigy who could potentially become one of the strongest captains given 100 years or so. It doesn't matter if Ichigo's the main character, he has his limits. That being said, Toshiro did not beat Halibel. It took two masked Vizard lieutenants and a captain in bankai to fight with her. Also, Kyoraku is the 3rd strongest captain of the Gotei 13 stat wise. The only reason Ulquiorra would give him legitimate difficulty is because Kyoraku never takes any battle seriously. Once Katen Kyokotsu awakens...well...gg Ulqiorra.

OT: Ulqiorra himself admitted that there are 3 other Espada stronger than himself. His main strength lies within his incredible regeneration. Segunda Etapa vs Halibel is debatable. He has nothing on Barragan, seeing as how he ages anything and everything. Starrk theoretically defeats him on reiatsu alone, seeing as how that's how Bleach battle work. He shouldn't have much trouble after using Los Lobos, though. Ulquiorra is honestly a very solid character and one of the strongest Espada. But he's too overrated.

The fact still remains ichigo is stronger an always will be hollow mask ichigo we are talking here can't even beat first stage ulqiorra..but halibel loses to hitsugiya bankai tell me how she is stronger than ulqiorra I'll wait..an ur wrong hitsugiya beat her wonderwisse set her free again..

once kyraku sword awake it's over yea once awake in bankai mode he will not beat ulqiorra with shikai I will bet you that stark is weak compared to ulqiorra..his green arrow thing is way stronger than thoes wolves an that cero gun an you kno that plus he can regenerate how I'd stark or halibel supposed to beat that..

The only reason ulqiorra said there wer three more stronger than him was to bring down ichigo hopes of winning.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 09-19-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

You can't state "always will be" like it's a fact. "Hollowchigo" isn't stronger than Yamamoto no matter how you look at it. Are you saying if Hitsugaya ever reaches that level, he still won't be able to beat Ichigo simply because he's Hitsugaya? He's talented, but he's young; hence why after Halibel was liberated from the ice-flower structure, she was completely unaffected. As for Ulquiorra and Halibel, most people agree that she would be able to beat him in his first release but not in Segunda Etapa. What people failed to realize is that Ulquiorra's only claim to fame in Segunda Etapa is a tail and Lanza del Relámpago, which is pretty formidable, but if Halibel can avoid it she's good. And let's not forget, similar to Hitsugaya, she controls all of the moisture in the atmosphere. That's the main part of her ability and probably could cause some damage, had she not been countered by Hitsugaya during the battle.

Are we really supposed to believe Aizen had NO idea of Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa? Aizen is of the three most intelligent characters in the series. Ulquiorra only said "Not even Aizen has seen me like this", implying that Aizen was still aware of the upgrade. Not to mention the fact that Aizen is the one who had practically set up Ichigo's life since he was born. He knew of Ichigo's Hollow progression, he would know Ulquiorra would have to somehow push him to such a point in order to awaken his full hollow form and still be able to fight toe-to-toe with him. The only of the top 3 Espada he'd give a hard time to is because she's close-range, whereas Ulquiorra is mid-range. Starrk is anywhere from far to close-range and it's implied that he can shoot out more than ceros. His screen time was cut short, which is why we weren't seen more of what he could do. Also, he fought on par 2 senior captains and two masked captain-level Vizards before Kyoraku finally took him down. And yes, Kyoraku could beat Ulquiorra in shikai. Ulquiorra has nothing to beat IroOni.

Also yes, Ulquiorra wanted to lower Ichigo's morale, but what point would he have in lying to him? He wouldn't say "If you somehow defeat me, there are 3 other stronger than myself, but I'm magically stronger out of them". Ulquiorra was the foil to the protagonist, hence more screen time and time to flesh out his character and abilities. If Starrk was Ichigo's rival, I guarantee you Kubo would've given him Segunda Etapa as he did with Ulquiorra.
    Yea hitsugiya will get stronger but so will ichigo he will get stronger aswell...

Not saying that aizen did not kno he did not want aizen to kno so aizen act as of he did not kno..he would dust off halibel...

stark I don't see him being fast enough to hit ulqiorra with any of his ceros not even hollow ichigo could escape his speed not even come close...ulqiorra would also beat up on kyraku an white haired captin he would be to over powering for them in their shikai modes..same as the other vizard captians that came after thoes two..if you were not on ichgo level when he beat ulqiorra then you won't win an I believe none of the 4 that fought stark was at that level of power..

An how will irooni stop uiqiorra when he can regenerate? Please I would like to kno how when kyraku will just be getting himself killed cuz I believe irooni works for both people..

Yea like I said ulqiorra was only saying that to bring down his hopes of winning ulqiorra has two levels his first is already over powering just imagin how strong his second level is to the rest of the espada....Grimmjow had more screen time than ulqiorra hence he fought Grimmjow 3times an ulqiorra two time..so why can't Grimmjow have that second level or regeneration.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 09-19-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

J
    Yes, that's true. Ichigo's the main protagonist, after all. It's only up from here.

It all depends on the location. If Halibel was in a place where water and moisture was the dominate elemental factor, then she would be able to fight Ulquiorra. The biggest reason she seemed so weak during her fight with Hitsugaya was because he would freeze all of his water while she would liquify all of his ice (Like Gray vs Sugarboy in Fairy Tail) but honestly, the fight itself was pathetic. I don't even like Halibel that much, but I'm a believer of analyzing the evidence you're presented. Ulquiorra was extremely powerful, but there's a reason why Halibel is #3 instead of him, a reason we probably weren't shown. In conjunction with the Starrk debate as well as the debate with Ulquiorra vs Halibel, it's as Aizen said

Remember how Soifon's attack is instant death after two hits, but it didn't work on Aizen because he had a higher reiatsu than hers? It was also stated that Espada were ranked based on reiatsu (therefore: strength)Halibel presumably had more reiatsu than Ulquiorra and Starrk killed hollows just by the strength of his reiatsu. How specifically they could defeat him is debatable, but it was known that they at least had more reiatsu, therefore more strength. However, don't think that by my saying that I believe that Ulquiorra would get owned or anything. Yammy had more reiatsu than all of them, but his idiotic nature prevents him from being able to defeat any of them. Ulquiorra would probably be able to beat Halibel 5 times out of 10. I'm not exactly sure myself, but I'm confident Halibel would win extremely high difficulty.

Keep in mind that Ulquiorra can regenerate everything save for internal organs. And Kyoraku actually broke Starrk's hollow hole. Like Starrk, Ulquiorra only has three colors on him: black, white, and green. If Kyoraku called white or black and struck in the same position that he did with Starrk, then Ulquiorra loses. Hitsugaya stated that Vasto Lordes were stronger than captains. In the anime (which shouldn't necessarily be counted as canon since it's not the manga) Halibel was a Vasto Lorde, and by that logic, so were Ulquiorra, Barragan, and Starrk. I'm almost certain of that as a fact. Obviously, though, the assumption that Vasto Lordes are stronger than captains is not the case. If anything, the top-brass captains should be able to defeat them. This includes: Yamamoto, Unohana, Kyoraku, and Ukitake. Kyoraku was the only one who actually defeated one of them, let alone the Primera. Also, Ukitake (the white haired captain) has a zanpakuto used to counter reishi-based attacks, and all attacks in Ulquiorra's arsenal are reishi-based. His stamina is the only thing that would cause him to lose, making him a liability. But they are two of the strongest captains of the Gotei 13, they should be able to beat him individually extreme mid to high difficulty, and together mid difficulty.

We have no real way of discerning how strong Ulquiorra was in Segunda Etapa when the only power-ups he received was a boost in reiatsu and Lanza del Relámpago. It would have been cool if their strengths were compared. And yes, Grimmjow had more screen time than Ulquiorra, and he got a power-up that Ulquiorra didn't. He lived. He survived the story while Ulquiorra didn't. He's presumably been training the entire time-skip, so other than increased strength, who knows? We may see Grimmjow with Segunda Etapa in an upcoming chapter.
    There's no Dout in my mind that ulqiorra spiritual pressure is stronger than halibel's aizen knos that as well that's why he left ichigo to fight ulqiorra becuz he knew he was the one who would push ichigo hollow power to the max...his speed was even greater than halibel's by a lot if I must say cuz if ichigo can't keep up with you then ur fast as hell ichigo bankai speed was no were near ulqiorra..strength wise when it comes to hitting power I think ulqiorra also got her beat in that aswell..one hit from that green arrow thing would do way more damage than halibel's cascade thing..ulqiorra was the top espada besides barrgan I think....aizen most likely ranked them buy there first release form.

An I don't kno how aizen put Starkk over barrgan he was way off with that one that lets you kno that some of the espada numbers means nonthing.

..irooni would not matter cuz if ulqiorra is cutting with that green thing the match might be over from one slash the reason ichigo survived it was cuz of his hollow mask an getsuga tensho..don't kno how kyraku will survive it.

The real Hero....... Claraviolet's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel as though ulquiora was the strongest espada out of them all. i feel this way beacause he had a state 2 form which none of the other espadas had achieved.

tell me your opinions on this matter and why you feel that way.
    I don't know.....I doubt if yammy is the strongest espada.But Ulquiora is really good

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    No. Ulquiorra was not the strongest Espada. Ya he had his Segunda Etapa big deal. It doesn't change the fact that the Captains are on a whole other standard than Ichigo. Had Ulquiorra gone up against Kyoraku he would have lost with mid difficulty on Kyoraku's part.

My point? Stark was the strongest Espada. Not Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra deserves his 4th position. 3rd at best.

What is that I hear? You want proof? Here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-725-20/...apter-271.html

Ulquiorra knows he's the only one with the Segunda Etapa and he still states there are 3 more Espada who are stronger than he is.
    He just said that to see how would Ichicgo react, not because of rank. If it were because of the tattooed rank, he would've said there are FOUR more Espada who are stronger than me, since Espada are ranked from 0-9, that would make 4th be the fifth ranked one. I think he IS the strongest Espada. His second release state is similar to a bankai, and if you remember, a bankai multiplies the strength of it's user from shikai by 10 times. Going by that logic, I would say he is definitely the strongest Espada.