Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ch. 444 Prediction Naruto and Nagato discussion !PEACE!

What happens if Naruto convince Nagato that he will bring peace to the ninja world. That Naruto is the answer to solve all these hatred. Remember Kakashi said that Naruto has a mysterious power. Anyone nears him will believe in him and makes friends with him quickly. Maybe Naruto will talk it out with Nagato and makes Nagato believe that Naruto is the answer. Bring forth PEACE to the world. At the lastest Naruto manga Ch.443, the 2nd to last page, Nagato himself said that Peace has arrived Eh. Maybe Nagato and Naruto will understand each other about the peace they been wanting. Who knows or not.
    What if Nagato trust Naruto, before Nagato dies because overuse of chakra, maybe Nagato will give him his eyes The RINNEGAN to Naruto to able to fulfill what he and Naruto wants PEACE. That will be awesome. Naruto has the Rinnegan with sage mode. The Rinnegan that Naruto has against the Sharigan. Sasuke or Madara. It will be called The Ulimate Showdown/Battle. Konan will side with the leaf maybe.
    My Predictions.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ch. 444 Prediction Naruto and Nagato discussion !PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by jcvher View Post
    What happens if Naruto convince Nagato that he will bring peace to the ninja world. That Naruto is the answer to solve all these hatred. Remember Kakashi said that Naruto has a mysterious power. Anyone nears him will believe in him and makes friends with him quickly. Maybe Naruto will talk it out with Nagato and makes Nagato believe that Naruto is the answer. Bring forth PEACE to the world. At the lastest Naruto manga Ch.443, the 2nd to last page, Nagato himself said that Peace has arrived Eh. Maybe Nagato and Naruto will understand each other about the peace they been wanting. Who knows or not.
    What if Nagato trust Naruto, before Nagato dies because overuse of chakra, maybe Nagato will give him his eyes The RINNEGAN to Naruto to able to fulfill what he and Naruto wants PEACE. That will be awesome. Naruto has the Rinnegan with sage mode. The Rinnegan that Naruto has against the Sharigan. Sasuke or Madara. It will be called The Ulimate Showdown/Battle. Konan will side with the leaf maybe.
    My Predictions.
    What is this doing here? O.o

Wrong section

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My Predictions.
    wrong section dude you introduce yourself here you want the manga section

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

-> Naruto Manga

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Kishi is not going to give Naruto the Rinnegan because that will make him to powerful. Also I DON'T want Naruto to have the Rinnegan, I also don't want him to beet Madara with the Kyubi (I want him to do it with his own strength) but we will see in the upcoming chapters...

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah no new eyes for Naruto.
    1-That's just too much even for a main charecter.
    2-It would look and be just wierd...
    Hinata:Naruto you're...wtf happened to you?
    Naruto:What? You said you loved me!
    Hinata: Well that was before you got eyes that look like ice cream with a fudge swirl....

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My Predictions.
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME. ITS SO CRAZY IT MAY HAPPEN, the way its set up it reminds me so much of how the copy ninja recieved is sharingan. a dieing person, a medical ninja prsent. it would be very interesting. naruto would be a beast -the beast of all beast- and with his healing ability he would have no scar. but on the other hand naruto may not need the rinnagan he has the 9tails, he may need to just learn to control the fox better and work with a new more powerful teacher or get the forbidden jutsu scroll and learn those tech because he has the chakra to live after performing most of them.

but great idea

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do not think Nagato will give naruto the Ren'ingan.
    1) I do not think Naruto and Nagato will come to an agreement.
    2) it is too much power for naruto
    3) It would look really stupid...
    4) Nagato will die soon anyways. And with him dead will be the loss of the ren'ninagn. Not that Obito gave Kakashi the Shrengan ebfore he was really dead. so yeah..

BTW! Naruto and Hinat's kid will have the BYAKUGAN!!!!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ever since itachi gave sasuke and naruto some powers, does not mean all will and can do it.

George N.
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think that Naruto with the Rinnegan would look super special awesome. I think it probably wont happen though, think about it, Naruto with six bodies (that wont poof away), all in sage mode, using the Rennigan's power to control his rasengans with gravity to become homing missiles. Naruto could nuke his opponents with 12 rasen-shurikens (one in each bodies' hand) at the beginning of the match that they can't dodge! If they did manage to dodge them then they better prepare for 6 more (each sage body can make a total of 3). My point is, this is too much power which he doesn't need, he has only lost one time in a battle, I think.

Last edited by Ziro2k; 04-13-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont' know why people thing that if Naruto got the Rinnegan he will have the exact same looking eyes as Pain....the Rinnegan could look different on everyone who has it, like the Uchiha clan's MS.....so Naruto could keep his original eyes, except with a few circles...not the single color eye look that Pain has.