Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yes
    ok bro

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

So, theres different forms/stages of Susanoo...

Madaras about to release final form, looks badass.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post
    So, theres different forms/stages of Susanoo...

Madaras about to release final form, looks badass.
    He looks like a god lmao

Did 5 kage merge together?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Quote Originally Posted by HenrikXXX View Post
    If Sasuke face Madara, then Madara either kill him off, or team up with him some how

Legendary Uchiha Madara has a great code of honor.

I think Madara hoped , that there will be an Uchiha in the future , that will have same ideals like Madara has and will surpass him.

I think this was one of hes wishes.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi No Kage View Post

Legendary Uchiha Madara has a great code of honor.

I think Madara hoped , that there will be an Uchiha in the future , that will have same ideals like Madara has and will surpass him.

I think this was one of hes wishes.
    He hate Uchiha because of what they did. But they won't meet lmao

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtisticRapture View Post
    So what you are saying, is that you saw one pic of it and instantly know now that it has a better defence than yata mirror, and could tank a tbb?

Actually, You know how we saw Sasuke slowly evolve his Sharingan 1 tomoe, 2, 3. And how the eyes evolve, and than when you unlock ms, you have to unlock tsy and amaratsu to unlock Susano, and we saw many different forms. I am thinking that goes for susano that he slowly evolves and get upgrades, that is probably why Itachi has Yata mirror, and Totsuka blade, they are probably the etheral weapons that go with susanoo an etheral beast. However, Itachi's not complete yet, because we compare it to Madaras complete form. But I am sure if Madara saw Itachi's Susano he would be impressed a little.

However, You fail to understand that the person was talking about while Itachi figures out how to release edo, Sasuke should go and help fight Edo Madara, and than he said no way Sasuke's Susano is comparable to a completed Susano. And that's when you come in and start talking about Itachi's yata mirror, pretty sure that doesn't make any sense.

But thanks for your input.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Is it just me or is Gaara fighting 5x Susanoo's at the same time?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    Is it just me or is Gaara fighting 5 Susanoo's at the same time?
    Gaara is a beast with his sand defence. He's probably tankin them easily =P.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

He looks like a god lmao

Did 5 kage merge together?
    But in the end Madaras butt will be Kicked like the last time with Hashi
    cauz .. Its "Naruto" ... Not Madara :D

So ... enjoy until then

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    But in the end Madaras butt will be Kicked like the last time with Hashi
    cauz .. Its "Naruto" ... Not Madara :D

So ... enjoy until then
    So? He will only lose with plot, everyone knows that. Edo tensei will end, then he will 'lose'. lmao

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So? He will only lose with plot, everyone knows that. Edo tensei will end, then he will 'lose'. lmao
    People just like to repeat pointing out that the Manga is called Naruto, as if no one ever knew that? Tear.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting Peace View Post
    People just like to repeat pointing out that the Manga is called Naruto, as if no one ever knew that? Tear.
    It doesnt matter if the show is called Naruto :P stupid argument as hell.

Hashirama must have been a son of *****.. Woah

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It doesnt matter if the show is called Naruto :P stupid argument as hell.

Hashirama must have been a son of *****.. Woah
    We don't Know enough about Hashirama to conclude that about his mom.

(or do you have evidence to support that claim?) Jk =P

P.S. People who put Face palm pictures in their comments are giant boobs!!!

Last edited by Everlasting Peace; 05-30-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We don't Know enough about Hashirama to conclude that about his mom.

(or do you have evidence to support that claim?) Jk =P

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Reply to HenrikXXX

I hope you're face Palming yourself, because I know I don't deserve it, greatly mistaken about that comment. But I will forgive you, because I am Benevolent =P

Last edited by Everlasting Peace; 05-30-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when will it release w8tingwease:WTH

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So we see itachi (learn) know how to end edo then meanwhile we go back to madara beating Ass as usual...was hoping to see edo done with and something constructive to the plot

I am also detecting douche comments

Last edited by Scarecrow James; 05-30-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, You know how we saw Sasuke slowly evolve his Sharingan 1 tomoe, 2, 3. And how the eyes evolve, and than when you unlock ms, you have to unlock tsy and amaratsu to unlock Susano, and we saw many different forms. I am thinking that goes for susano that he slowly evolves and get upgrades, that is probably why Itachi has Yata mirror, and Totsuka blade, they are probably the etheral weapons that go with susanoo an etheral beast. However, Itachi's not complete yet, because we compare it to Madaras complete form. But I am sure if Madara saw Itachi's Susano he would be impressed a little.

However, You fail to understand that the person was talking about while Itachi figures out how to release edo, Sasuke should go and help fight Edo Madara, and than he said no way Sasuke's Susano is comparable to a completed Susano. And that's when you come in and start talking about Itachi's yata mirror, pretty sure that doesn't make any sense.

But thanks for your input.
    lol. What doesnt make any sense is you people, having seen one small, untranslated picture of it, instantly have fangasms about it when you know literally nothing about it

~Soul Society~ 3rd Captain ll FREESTYLE ll's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wait... Dnt hate me for this question but, I just recently read/saw the spoiler text and images and I'm just wondering if Itachi is somehow dead or unsealed from the Edo tensei ? Am I the only one that noticed this in the spoiler 'script' that only Sasuke and Kabuto were talking/figting ? Is this intentional ? && also did Tsunade really activate 'Sage Mode' !? WTH... ! Is this really the only way to even out the plainfield with Edo Madara ?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yay! No more Kabuto flashback bs.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtisticRapture View Post
    lol. What doesnt make any sense is you people, having seen one small, untranslated picture of it, instantly have fangasms about it when you know literally nothing about it
    Wow!! I can't believe you said that. You people? lol Are you kidding me, I didn't have a fangasm at all.

Your so rediculously rude. All I said is you can not pay attention to someone else's comment. You were talking about Itachi, and his Yata mirror that he can stand against Madara. But the comment you replied to, Said While Itachi is figuring out edo, he should have Sasuke go and fight Madara, and someone else said no way Sasuke can take on Madaras completed Susano with his, and then your brilliant self comes in and talks about that he can, because Itachi has Yata mirror, no Itachi is With Kabuto in that comment reference. Also I did not at all disagree with you about Itachi fighting Madara with his Yata mirror, all I said was if Madara Saw Itachi and his Susano he would be slightly impressed. ( When I talked about Itachi right there, I was referring back to your frame of reference). I was saying you are irrelevant to their comments, your trying to argue something that did not pertain to what they were discussing. That is why I think your ignorant as hell, and then your reply??? really saying I one of those people? Who?

I do think Itachi has a better chance to stand against Madara's completed Susano, but what I am saying is, that if Susano evolves and obtain things, I am saying Madaras Completed Susano would include the same as Itachi, it would have the Yata mirror, totsuka blade, and most likely more hence, completed form. So stop saying i am having a fangasm over a picture. Sorry but you are just trying defend yourself So I will forgive you.

But again you keep misreading things, I am sorry if English is not your native language but stop assuming things are wrong, you keep doing this. Please pay attention, and stop being rude. Thanks.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow!! I can't believe you said that. You people? lol Are you kidding me, I didn't have a fangasm at all.

Your so rediculously rude. All I said is you can not pay attention to someone else's comment. You were talking about Itachi, and his Yata mirror that he can stand against Madara. But the comment you replied to, Said While Itachi is figuring out edo, he should have Sasuke go and fight Madara, and someone else said no way Sasuke can take on Madaras completed Susano with his, and then your brilliant self comes in and talks about that he can, because Itachi has Yata mirror, no Itachi is With Kabuto in that comment reference. Also I did not at all disagree with you about Itachi fighting Madara with his Yata mirror, all I said was if Madara Saw Itachi and his Susano he would be slightly impressed. ( When I talked about Itachi right there, I was referring back to your frame of reference). I was saying you are irrelevant to their comments, your trying to argue something that did not pertain to what they were discussing. That is why I think your ignorant as hell, and then your reply??? really saying I one of those people? Who?

I do think Itachi has a better chance to stand against Madara's completed Susano, but what I am saying is, that if Susano evolves and obtain things, I am saying Madaras Completed Susano would include the same as Itachi, it would have the Yata mirror, totsuka blade, and most likely more hence, completed form. So stop saying i am having a fangasm over a picture. Sorry but you are just trying defend yourself So I will forgive you.

But again you keep misreading things, I am sorry if English is not your native language but stop assuming things are wrong, you keep doing this. Please pay attention, and stop being rude. Thanks.
    I severely doubt you gain the Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade as powerups with the sharingan. 1. There would have been no point in Orochimaru searching for the Totsuka Blade if it came as an Uchiha blade. 2. It wouldn't be the blade of Totsuka or The Yata Mirror it would a totsuka blade or a yata mirror. 3 Sasuke's Susanoo is technically on higher tier than Itachi's yet when we saw his full Susanoo there was no yata mirror or Totsuka blade present. The same goes for Madara's Susanoo. So why do you think those are a natural progression of the Susanoo?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahaha you are funny. Telling me to stop making assumptions about something when you and that champ guy have seen nothing of madara's new susanoo and presume it is practically the biggest tank in the manga, while I simply stated that until you have proof, Itachi's yata mirror is.

And I didnt say anything about Sasuke at all wtf are you talking about.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    I severely doubt you gain the Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade as powerups with the sharingan. 1. There would have been no point in Orochimaru searching for the Totsuka Blade if it came as an Uchiha blade. 2. It wouldn't be the blade of Totsuka or The Yata Mirror it would a totsuka blade or a yata mirror. 3 Sasuke's Susanoo is technically on higher tier than Itachi's yet when we saw his full Susanoo there was no yata mirror or Totsuka blade present. The same goes for Madara's Susanoo. So why do you think those are a natural progression of the Susanoo?
    Again someone who doesn't pay attention. I didn't say you get yata mirror from sharingan. I was using the example of the sharingan upgrade, how one perfects the Sharingan, you unlock the abilities and the tomoe's. Than I went on to say after that you unlock MS, and then you unlock those abilities, and you Get Susano who is an Etheral beast. Tosuka/Yata are Etheral weapons. So I am saying when you start upgrading your susano. Just like uchiha slowly upgrade their sharigan, and slowly upgrade their ms, Susano eventually awakens more and more of his power thus being Yata and totsuka, and more that we will see on the completed form.

So I guess we have a few people who do not pay attention to posts, because I basically just restated it.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12