Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    jinchuriki cyco22's Avatar
    Status
    cyco22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    386
    Location
    nepal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    when will it release w8tingwease:WTH
     
         

  2. #42
    Criscon Scarecrow James's Avatar
    Status
    Scarecrow James is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    241
    Location
    Ellerbe, N.C
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    So we see itachi (learn) know how to end edo then meanwhile we go back to madara beating Ass as usual...was hoping to see edo done with and something constructive to the plot

    I am also detecting douche comments
     
         
    Last edited by Scarecrow James; 05-30-2012 at 10:39 AM.

  3. #43
    Member TheArtisticRapture's Avatar
    Status
    TheArtisticRapture is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    166
    Location
    paris
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting Peace View Post
    Actually, You know how we saw Sasuke slowly evolve his Sharingan 1 tomoe, 2, 3. And how the eyes evolve, and than when you unlock ms, you have to unlock tsy and amaratsu to unlock Susano, and we saw many different forms. I am thinking that goes for susano that he slowly evolves and get upgrades, that is probably why Itachi has Yata mirror, and Totsuka blade, they are probably the etheral weapons that go with susanoo an etheral beast. However, Itachi's not complete yet, because we compare it to Madaras complete form. But I am sure if Madara saw Itachi's Susano he would be impressed a little.

    However, You fail to understand that the person was talking about while Itachi figures out how to release edo, Sasuke should go and help fight Edo Madara, and than he said no way Sasuke's Susano is comparable to a completed Susano. And that's when you come in and start talking about Itachi's yata mirror, pretty sure that doesn't make any sense.

    But thanks for your input.
    lol. What doesnt make any sense is you people, having seen one small, untranslated picture of it, instantly have fangasms about it when you know literally nothing about it
     
         

  4. #44
    ~Soul Society~ 3rd Captain ll FREESTYLE ll's Avatar
    Status
    ll FREESTYLE ll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    671
    Location
    Unknown
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Wait... Dnt hate me for this question but, I just recently read/saw the spoiler text and images and I'm just wondering if Itachi is somehow dead or unsealed from the Edo tensei ? Am I the only one that noticed this in the spoiler 'script' that only Sasuke and Kabuto were talking/figting ? Is this intentional ? && also did Tsunade really activate 'Sage Mode' !? WTH... ! Is this really the only way to even out the plainfield with Edo Madara ?
     
         

  5. #45
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Yay! No more Kabuto flashback bs.
     
         

  6. #46
    Member Everlasting Peace's Avatar
    Status
    Everlasting Peace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Inside of an Echo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtisticRapture View Post
    lol. What doesnt make any sense is you people, having seen one small, untranslated picture of it, instantly have fangasms about it when you know literally nothing about it
    Wow!! I can't believe you said that. You people? lol Are you kidding me, I didn't have a fangasm at all.

    Your so rediculously rude. All I said is you can not pay attention to someone else's comment. You were talking about Itachi, and his Yata mirror that he can stand against Madara. But the comment you replied to, Said While Itachi is figuring out edo, he should have Sasuke go and fight Madara, and someone else said no way Sasuke can take on Madaras completed Susano with his, and then your brilliant self comes in and talks about that he can, because Itachi has Yata mirror, no Itachi is With Kabuto in that comment reference. Also I did not at all disagree with you about Itachi fighting Madara with his Yata mirror, all I said was if Madara Saw Itachi and his Susano he would be slightly impressed. ( When I talked about Itachi right there, I was referring back to your frame of reference). I was saying you are irrelevant to their comments, your trying to argue something that did not pertain to what they were discussing. That is why I think your ignorant as hell, and then your reply??? really saying I one of those people? Who?

    I do think Itachi has a better chance to stand against Madara's completed Susano, but what I am saying is, that if Susano evolves and obtain things, I am saying Madaras Completed Susano would include the same as Itachi, it would have the Yata mirror, totsuka blade, and most likely more hence, completed form. So stop saying i am having a fangasm over a picture. Sorry but you are just trying defend yourself So I will forgive you.

    But again you keep misreading things, I am sorry if English is not your native language but stop assuming things are wrong, you keep doing this. Please pay attention, and stop being rude. Thanks.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,271
    Location
    Cleveland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting Peace View Post
    Wow!! I can't believe you said that. You people? lol Are you kidding me, I didn't have a fangasm at all.

    Your so rediculously rude. All I said is you can not pay attention to someone else's comment. You were talking about Itachi, and his Yata mirror that he can stand against Madara. But the comment you replied to, Said While Itachi is figuring out edo, he should have Sasuke go and fight Madara, and someone else said no way Sasuke can take on Madaras completed Susano with his, and then your brilliant self comes in and talks about that he can, because Itachi has Yata mirror, no Itachi is With Kabuto in that comment reference. Also I did not at all disagree with you about Itachi fighting Madara with his Yata mirror, all I said was if Madara Saw Itachi and his Susano he would be slightly impressed. ( When I talked about Itachi right there, I was referring back to your frame of reference). I was saying you are irrelevant to their comments, your trying to argue something that did not pertain to what they were discussing. That is why I think your ignorant as hell, and then your reply??? really saying I one of those people? Who?

    I do think Itachi has a better chance to stand against Madara's completed Susano, but what I am saying is, that if Susano evolves and obtain things, I am saying Madaras Completed Susano would include the same as Itachi, it would have the Yata mirror, totsuka blade, and most likely more hence, completed form. So stop saying i am having a fangasm over a picture. Sorry but you are just trying defend yourself So I will forgive you.

    But again you keep misreading things, I am sorry if English is not your native language but stop assuming things are wrong, you keep doing this. Please pay attention, and stop being rude. Thanks.
    I severely doubt you gain the Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade as powerups with the sharingan. 1. There would have been no point in Orochimaru searching for the Totsuka Blade if it came as an Uchiha blade. 2. It wouldn't be the blade of Totsuka or The Yata Mirror it would a totsuka blade or a yata mirror. 3 Sasuke's Susanoo is technically on higher tier than Itachi's yet when we saw his full Susanoo there was no yata mirror or Totsuka blade present. The same goes for Madara's Susanoo. So why do you think those are a natural progression of the Susanoo?
     
         

  8. #48
    Member TheArtisticRapture's Avatar
    Status
    TheArtisticRapture is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    166
    Location
    paris
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting Peace View Post
    Wow!! I can't believe you said that. You people? lol Are you kidding me, I didn't have a fangasm at all.

    Your so rediculously rude. All I said is you can not pay attention to someone else's comment. You were talking about Itachi, and his Yata mirror that he can stand against Madara. But the comment you replied to, Said While Itachi is figuring out edo, he should have Sasuke go and fight Madara, and someone else said no way Sasuke can take on Madaras completed Susano with his, and then your brilliant self comes in and talks about that he can, because Itachi has Yata mirror, no Itachi is With Kabuto in that comment reference. Also I did not at all disagree with you about Itachi fighting Madara with his Yata mirror, all I said was if Madara Saw Itachi and his Susano he would be slightly impressed. ( When I talked about Itachi right there, I was referring back to your frame of reference). I was saying you are irrelevant to their comments, your trying to argue something that did not pertain to what they were discussing. That is why I think your ignorant as hell, and then your reply??? really saying I one of those people? Who?

    I do think Itachi has a better chance to stand against Madara's completed Susano, but what I am saying is, that if Susano evolves and obtain things, I am saying Madaras Completed Susano would include the same as Itachi, it would have the Yata mirror, totsuka blade, and most likely more hence, completed form. So stop saying i am having a fangasm over a picture. Sorry but you are just trying defend yourself So I will forgive you.

    But again you keep misreading things, I am sorry if English is not your native language but stop assuming things are wrong, you keep doing this. Please pay attention, and stop being rude. Thanks.
    hahaha you are funny. Telling me to stop making assumptions about something when you and that champ guy have seen nothing of madara's new susanoo and presume it is practically the biggest tank in the manga, while I simply stated that until you have proof, Itachi's yata mirror is.

    And I didnt say anything about Sasuke at all wtf are you talking about.
     
         

  9. #49
    Member Everlasting Peace's Avatar
    Status
    Everlasting Peace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    81
    Location
    Inside of an Echo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 588 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    I severely doubt you gain the Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade as powerups with the sharingan. 1. There would have been no point in Orochimaru searching for the Totsuka Blade if it came as an Uchiha blade. 2. It wouldn't be the blade of Totsuka or The Yata Mirror it would a totsuka blade or a yata mirror. 3 Sasuke's Susanoo is technically on higher tier than Itachi's yet when we saw his full Susanoo there was no yata mirror or Totsuka blade present. The same goes for Madara's Susanoo. So why do you think those are a natural progression of the Susanoo?
    Again someone who doesn't pay attention. I didn't say you get yata mirror from sharingan. I was using the example of the sharingan upgrade, how one perfects the Sharingan, you unlock the abilities and the tomoe's. Than I went on to say after that you unlock MS, and then you unlock those abilities, and you Get Susano who is an Etheral beast. Tosuka/Yata are Etheral weapons. So I am saying when you start upgrading your susano. Just like uchiha slowly upgrade their sharigan, and slowly upgrade their ms, Susano eventually awakens more and more of his power thus being Yata and totsuka, and more that we will see on the completed form.

    So I guess we have a few people who do not pay attention to posts, because I basically just restated it.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •