Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member Illuminater's Avatar
    Status
    Illuminater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    932
    Location
    Truth
    I give up on NB. Can't cure
    stupidity.
     

    Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Kendrick won. Look at the youtube comments. Ohh my gooood it's a massive landslide against Drake. I think if a poll was made by the President it would be 90% vs 10% AND DRAKE would hold the 10% lmao.

    (He's the guy who asked obama who would win a battle and who was better)



     
         
    Last edited by Illuminater; Yesterday at 08:37 PM.

  2. #2
    αggir✞riggα Anubis's Avatar
    Status
    Anubis is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19,479
    Location
    VA
    ωєℓ¢σмє уσυ тσ
    ѕυρєя..
    ∂υρєя..נυριтєя
    ℓσνє
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    I like Drake, but everyone knows Kendrick is better.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47,675
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Kendrick would body this waffle-colored *****
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member FoxesInWonderland's Avatar
    Status
    FoxesInWonderland is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    Underland
    Love is the key to what we
    call peace.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Kendrick Lamar is a better rapper but Drake is doing more musically right now. As artist they are different but Kendrick is way above him artistically although Drake is a great artist as well.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Illuminater's Avatar
    Status
    Illuminater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    932
    Location
    Truth
    I give up on NB. Can't cure
    stupidity.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxesInWonderland View Post
    Kendrick Lamar is a better rapper but Drake is doing more musically right now. As artist they are different but Kendrick is way above him artistically although Drake is a great artist as well.
    Okay. Drake is doing better because he's a pop rapper. He reaches out to more people. You won't hear kendrick in the club or on some white teen girls iphone. Kendrick isn't trying to be a justin bieber, the weeknd, or whatever. He's staying true to his roots.

    Mainstream doesn't mean BETTER MUSIC.
     
         

  6. #6
    Lokus Hatake's Avatar
    Status
    Lokus Hatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    349
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    I will win. Because... that's
    what a hero does.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Kendrick is my favorite rapper ,part of my favorite group ever. But no bias Drake would get murdered. he's been dodging Kendrick since the TDE BET Cypher.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member jonnieboi05's Avatar
    Status
    jonnieboi05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    203
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    *sigh*

    Kendrick and Drake are both some of the worst trash that the music industry has ever seen, only surpassed in shittyness by the likes of Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Future, Young Thug, and other obvious names.

    Please... This is not "music." Nor is what they make should be remotely considered as "good", "hard", "legit", or even "talented." I truly feel sorry for this generation of blinded idiots. :\
     
         

  8. #8
    LaserCircus's Avatar
    Status
    LaserCircus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,718
    Location
    On these haters minds
    But you died 9 times
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnieboi05 View Post
    *sigh*

    Kendrick and Drake are both some of the worst trash that the music industry has ever seen, only surpassed in shittyness by the likes of Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Future, Young Thug, and other obvious names.

    Please... This is not "music." Nor is what they make should be remotely considered as "good", "hard", "legit", or even "talented." I truly feel sorry for this generation of blinded idiots. :\
    lol this kid really just called kendrick trash
     
         

  9. #9
    Member jonnieboi05's Avatar
    Status
    jonnieboi05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    203
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCircus View Post
    lol this kid really just called kendrick trash
    Kid? I'll be 29 in 5 months. I'm a highly successful individual with a degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Sociology. Please, learn who you're talking to before you spout your ignorance.


    And yes. Kendrick Lamar is pure trash. How old are you? Were you even alive or around when music was ACTUALLY good? NAS. Rakim. Kool G. Biggie. BDK. KRS. Pac. NWA.
     
         

  10. #10
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47,675
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnieboi05 View Post
    Kid? I'll be 29 in 5 months. I'm a highly successful individual with a degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Sociology. Please, learn who you're talking to before you spout your ignorance.


    And yes. Kendrick Lamar is pure trash. How old are you? Were you even alive or around when music was ACTUALLY good? NAS. Rakim. Kool G. Biggie. BDK. KRS. Pac. NWA.
    You still a kid though for this shitty-ass opinion.
     
         

  11. #11
    LaserCircus's Avatar
    Status
    LaserCircus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,718
    Location
    On these haters minds
    But you died 9 times
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    You still a kid though for this shitty-ass opinion.
    lmao fax
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47,675
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCircus View Post
    lmao fax
    I bet he only heard C4.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member jonnieboi05's Avatar
    Status
    jonnieboi05 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    203
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Bahahaha!!! look at all of these butt hurt randomers crying because they can't accept that their beloved Kendrick Lamar is, in fact, pure trash to the fullest extent of the word compared to virtually ALL MC's of the past.

    Oh, NarutoBase-- How I love you! Enjoy your jerk circle; it seems your highest level of intelligence is calling someone a "kid" without even able to imploy a proper sentence or even give a proper defense other than "lol0101!!1 he is a kid hahah4h4aha!!!"


    Enjoy that Elementary level education and sup-bar debating skills.
     
         

  14. #14
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    47,675
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    In a happy house Oh this is
    fun, fun, fun fun (This is
    fun) Fun, fun fun fun (This is
    fun to me) Fun, fun fun fun
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnieboi05 View Post
    Bahahaha!!! look at all of these butt hurt randomers crying because they can't accept that their beloved Kendrick Lamar is, in fact, pure trash to the fullest extent of the word compared to virtually ALL MC's of the past.

    Oh, NarutoBase-- How I love you! Enjoy your jerk circle; it seems your highest level of intelligence is calling someone a "kid" without even able to imploy a proper sentence or even give a proper defense other than "lol0101!!1 he is a kid hahah4h4aha!!!"


    Enjoy that Elementary level education and sup-bar debating skills.
    You're really passionate about an artist you shouldn't be caring about.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,796
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by Riker Slade View Post
    Kendrick would body this waffle-colored *****
    Post of the day right here!!!


    And why are you guys replying to that troll? I've seen him around and he does this no matter what the thread topic is. Just ignore him.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Legend of NB Multiply's Avatar
    Status
    Multiply is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,179
    Location
    Under Your Skin
    I have ascended...!
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    It's not even a contest honestly. Kendrick would drop the next ether on him.
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User CrimsonReaper's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonReaper is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14,302
    it's okay to sing when shit
    hurts don't forget your dreams
    cuz they'll get you through
    this
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Drake has more dank memes so definitely him.
     
         

  18. #18
    Osmon's Avatar
    Status
    Osmon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,608
    Location
    Safehouse
    Fool me one time, shame on
    you.
     



    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnieboi05 View Post
    Kid? I'll be 29 in 5 months. I'm a highly successful individual with a degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Sociology. Please, learn who you're talking to before you spout your ignorance.


    And yes. Kendrick Lamar is pure trash. How old are you? Were you even alive or around when music was ACTUALLY good? NAS. Rakim. Kool G. Biggie. BDK. KRS. Pac. NWA.
    You probably one of them 13 year old dudes who listened to Ether, Hypnotize and Changes only and thinks that he has good rap knowledge. Boy Kendrick is the best of current generation and would shit on some of the people that you mentioned.
     
         

  19. #19

    Status
    Dr Ramen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    290
    Location
    Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnieboi05 View Post
    *sigh*

    Kendrick and Drake are both some of the worst trash that the music industry has ever seen, only surpassed in shittyness by the likes of Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Future, Young Thug, and other obvious names.

    Please... This is not "music." Nor is what they make should be remotely considered as "good", "hard", "legit", or even "talented." I truly feel sorry for this generation of blinded idiots. :\
    Just go back to listening to your Hannnah Montana NERD
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Illuminater's Avatar
    Status
    Illuminater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    932
    Location
    Truth
    I give up on NB. Can't cure
    stupidity.
     

    Re: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

    Man all of you need to shut up. Miley is the best of our generation. She does everything, pop music, modeling, nudes, whateva you desire.

    This song>DRAKE AND KENDRICK

     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •