Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 45
  1. #1
    Kpop Lover and your friend Mypower's Avatar
    Status
    Mypower is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    I live in a lot of places.
    Keep Moving Forward. I'm here
    if you need to get back up.
     



    Do you like Kpop ?

    K-pop has ruined my life I can't stop listening to it my 5 top songs are these I recommend that you listen to them

    1. B1A4 - Solo Day



    2. Sistar - Touch My Body



    3. Junggigo & Soyou- Some



    4. Infinite - The Chaser



    5. Exo - Overdose

     
         

  2. #2
    Kage Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,844
    Location
    Kamui Dimension
    This user's status has been
    stolen.
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    No, I don't like pop in general. The artists of K-pop look very good though.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,146
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    You need to find a different hobby.
     
         

  4. #4
    Flakez's Avatar
    Status
    Flakez is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51,460
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Not really.

    I watched some of the music videos solely for the hot asian girls.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Kpop addict since 2006, i know your pain
     
         

  6. #6
    * BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,666
    Location
    UK
    Tea in the Sahara, with you...
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    The best B1A4 songs are Tried to Walk and Baby I'm Sorry.

    Songs like B1A4's Solo Day and NU'EST's Sleep Talking are all cutesy; not recommended if you're trying to introduce people to K-Pop as cuteness is a niche market within the sector.
     
         

  7. #7
    Kpop Lover and your friend Mypower's Avatar
    Status
    Mypower is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    I live in a lot of places.
    Keep Moving Forward. I'm here
    if you need to get back up.
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    Kpop addict since 2006, i know your pain
    Yes ! I love you !!! It's so addicting !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    The best B1A4 songs are Tried to Walk and Baby I'm Sorry.

    Songs like B1A4's Solo Day and NU'EST's Sleep Talking are all cutesy; not recommended if you're trying to introduce people to K-Pop as cuteness is a niche market within the sector.
    Thank you so much !!! We got alot of things in common. I should talk to you more often
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    The best B1A4 songs are Tried to Walk and Baby I'm Sorry.

    Songs like B1A4's Solo Day and NU'EST's Sleep Talking are all cutesy; not recommended if you're trying to introduce people to K-Pop as cuteness is a niche market within the sector.
    Personally I really like cute music like Kyari its fun but you are right, Korean music actually tends to either be the A typical sweeping Asian ballad or really trendy dance music, which is likely the best to introduce new comers to, then infect them with Asian cuteness until there brain melts which is likely with Kyari lol bring on the giant kittens!

    Anyone like Orange Caramel ? lol I always write the name the wrong way around

     
         
    Last edited by NaNaNaaaaa; 02-21-2015 at 08:34 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    13,891
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    I am an idiot.
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Not at all. They just look socially awkward.

    I used to like 2 songs by Taeyang though
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    I actually got into it through Dong Bang Shin Ki years ago, its much better than western music in my opinion. I have been having troubles finding new artists though as I have been out of the loop for a while just starting to discover new bands
     
         

  11. #11
    * BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,666
    Location
    UK
    Tea in the Sahara, with you...
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mypower View Post
    Thank you so much !!! We got alot of things in common. I should talk to you more often
    GG!

    I've been a fan of B1A4, along with their rival rookies, Block B, ever since those bygone days of Let's Fly... I even Wikipedia'd them. Not liked any of Block B's stuff since Nanlina though.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    Personally I really like cute music like Kyari its fun but you are right, Korean music actually tends to either be the A typical sweeping Asian ballad or really trendy dance music, which is likely the best to introduce new comers to, then infect them with Asian cuteness until there brain melts which is likely with Kyari lol bring on the giant kittens!

    Anyone like Orange Caramel ? lol I always write the name the wrong way around


    I don't really listen to many girl groups... a couple of songs by 2NE1 and 4Minute. Lol
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    @Bold Omg, same!

    Mirotic was the first K-pop song I ever heard, though I prefer the Jap. Version. Funny thing is, I like the Korean version of Purple Line better than the Jap. version, despite PL originally being a JP song and Mirotic a KR song.

    I was listening to J-Pop long before though.
    Got into Japanese music through Gackt, Malice Mizer and Laruku, massive fan of Ayu and just got into listening to Yuna Ito

    MMy first DBSK single was Triangle. Yea, agree about Mirotic and Purple line, I remember when Korean authorities made them remove the "under my skin" line, don't know what they do about Frank Sinatra songs lol
     
         

  13. #13
    * BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,666
    Location
    UK
    Tea in the Sahara, with you...
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    Got into Japanese music through Gackt, Malice Mizer and Laruku, massive fan of Ayu and just got into listening to Yuna Ito

    MMy first DBSK single was Triangle. Yea, agree about Mirotic and Purple line, I remember when Korean authorities made them remove the "under my skin" line, don't know what they do about Frank Sinatra songs lol
    KAT-TUN was my first for J-Pop, swiftly followed by Girugamesh for J-Rock.

    Lol yeah, "I've got yoooooouuu, under my sky"

    Korean authorities are so extreme. I remember when they banned B2ST's Shock because there's a part where "ssshh" sounds like sh*t.
     
         

  14. #14
    -Master of Fist- Ansatsuken's Avatar
    Status
    Ansatsuken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,875
    Location
    Unindentified
    ~Raging Demon~
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    I dont like K-pop even though I like SK beside Japan
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    KAT-TUN was my first for J-Pop, swiftly followed by Girugamesh for J-Rock.

    Lol yeah, "I've got yoooooouuu, under my sky"

    Korean authorities are so extreme. I remember when they banned B2ST's Shock because there's a part where "ssshh" sounds like sh*t.
    Yet most of there female groups dance inappropriately and no one takes any notice, I remember a group once was at a sports event, they had this risqué dance routine but everyone just complained about there short skirts, despite the fact that they were wearing shorts and tights underneath, Koreans and there dancing LOL
     
         

  16. #16
    * BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,666
    Location
    UK
    Tea in the Sahara, with you...
     



    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    Yet most of there female groups dance inappropriately and no one takes any notice, I remember a group once was at a sports event, they had this risqué dance routine but everyone just complained about there short skirts, despite the fact that they were wearing shorts and tights underneath, Koreans and there dancing LOL
    Korean female groups get a lot of stick for how they dress when really, their clothes are probably picked for them 99% of them time. Koreans are very uppity about promiscuousness overall anyway; Seungri of BIGBANG lost a lot of fans after his "scandals" of liasions with women in the past.

    There was even a case of a concert where GD&TOP finished a duo performance and Seungri went onto stage to perform a solo and nearly everyone just sat down and didn't cheer - he cried backstage afterwards.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Korean female groups get a lot of stick for how they dress when really, their clothes are probably picked for them 99% of them time. Koreans are very uppity about promiscuousness overall anyway; Seungri of BIGBANG lost a lot of fans after his "scandals" of liasions with women in the past.

    There was even a case of a concert where GD&TOP finished a duo performance and Seungri went onto stage to perform a solo and nearly everyone just sat down and didn't cheer - he cried backstage afterwards.
    Really? I didn't know that, about Seungri, and yet they ignore the fact that their singers dance like strippers where's the logic
     
         

  18. #18
    SSW Imp's Avatar
    Status
    SSW Imp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,489
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    Imp best adc
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    z.z K-Pop, K-Rap, K-RnB have all taken over my life z.z
     
         

  19. #19
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,674
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    You mean plastic pop.......sung by plastic idols.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member NaNaNaaaaa's Avatar
    Status
    NaNaNaaaaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    In the middle of a meadow
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling
     

    Re: Do you like Kpop ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    You mean plastic pop.......sung by plastic idols.
    Pretty much lol
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •