This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 588 Discussions and 589 Predictions

he is already dead

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so to get the final form Susanoo, u need rinnegan huh?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Way better than what I thought it would be. I thought it'd be more Itachi/Kabuto crap or Naruto owning Tobi, anything boring. Kages vs Madara is my favorite and the only good thing this pitiful war has going for it.

I'll give it a 4.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Holy popsickle, sooo glad we aren't dragging out the Itachi fight anymore. That was awesome the combo the kage pulled off was ridiculous. This is what naruto is about, not stupid genjutsu.

I give it a 5, well deserved

p.s. Madara holy crap, but serious HOLY HOLY CRAP hashi must have been a freaking beast
    When Hashirama was fighting Madara he had it easy in comparison since Madara didn't have Rinnegan or Hashi's face on his chest lool.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok, i guess that some how madara won't die when ending Edo Tensi, and its good to be end with Kabuto things and get back to the kages and hopfully NARUTO

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, THAT was unexpected.

Three kage (not sure what to think about Tsunade though she seems to be giving the second most intense effort of the five) that are whining and criticizing each other - and the criticizing one gets caught in a "simple genjutsu." Pathetic. They do a sloppy seal job and then Madara saves the best for last while proclaiming that his opponents are "worthy" of the kage title. What arrogance. I can't wait for this guy (ok, zombie) to go back to Oblivion (Sorry for the Elder Scrolls reference).

So much for Sasuke joining the cause. He's still mentally stuck at age 7 or so when his family was butchered under orders from the Konoha crones and proclaiming vengeance for the pain caused to his brother. Itachi showed the real class by finally, FINALLY letting go of everything and realizing that there was nothing more he could do other than make the war settle down to a dull roar by trying to end the edo tensei. But, sheesh! How long does it take to get hand signs from a captive? Last I checked there were only four of them. It's not rocket science. At least he ended the mystery and announced to Sasuke that Naruto would be the one he (Sasuke) would be dealing with next...

Now, we get this "perfect form" of evil called Susanoo. Get a good look at her. She's ugly. She's bad ass. But...she won't be around for long - probably only another chapter, if that. Then....POOF! We're back to mangled landscapes, tree bark and roots everywhere, dead bodies NOT under edo tensei and lots of bumps, bruises and scrapes.

I wonder what they'll do with Kabuto? Snakeskin boots? Maybe make HIM the next experiment? And, SOMEone please rescue Yamato. That guy's been an experiment long enough! He's given more than his all to the war already. There's only so long anyone can handle the inverted position.

And, then there's Tobi and that ugly statue. This edo tensei was the LONGEST most drug out part of the whole damn war. Man, I'm glad it's almost over with. Enough and let's move on, I say. That ugly statue is not looking so ugly right now...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by serpiente clan View Post
    Yeah broky even if they stop edo now kabuto can sumond madara againd...

Sealing the edo is not the same that stoping edo..

For me this time edo will get stop,kabuto will escape of the cave,sauke will find suigetsu and jugo o he will go to naruto vs tobi...

I got and mind that after the war they goin to be year later and naruto and sasuke will face kabuto and madara.. and another strong ninjas
    When Kabuto escapes Izanami it means that he "chose" the "right" path and part his "evil" ways. Kabuto will not activate edo tensei.

**SPOILER**
    Itachi undoing edo will just in time save the 5 kages in battle... and that leaves Tobi and Sasuke continuing the war... unless.... :sy:

Last edited by shinobi daemon; 05-30-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What people don't seem to get is that the Kages could have killed Madara many times if he wasn't Edo Tensei.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke kills me he's not the one who had to swallow his emotions and kill his entire family to protect everyone from an unjust war by the arrogant members of his clan, that was itachi and if itachi has love for the village and even after all of his suffering how can sasuke claim vengance for itachi i mean come on grow up kid that would make his clan's death and his brother's suffering meaningless if he destroys the leaf, and on another note how are they gonna deal with the demonic statue of the outer path and who is the "lacky" that tobi used to sync with it because i think that its a requirement for its use

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how did madara die anyway esp with his level of sharingan and the fact that he copied alot of the 1st's tech, he couldnt copy the self healing jutsu i mean the fought numerous times before the village was even formed so it would seem that he would have learned something useful from the greatest ninja of their time and the only man he respected

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju

My god its awesome and no more boring genjutsu

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People who are saying because A got caught in genjutsu that now means itachi auto wins against minato not necessarily we can see A taking his eye off the ball and checking on tsunade that was his noobie error and that's how he got caught he didn't even see it coming and therefore had no time to react. I believe if the fast characters stay focused on the enemy the whole time they will always dodge the genjutsu (unless they're totally trapped). Not sure if the rinnegan is needed for ultimate susanoo I mean we can see he has it activated before he summons it but we can't see if he still has it on when it's up/maybe it doesn't even matter he might still be able to all his MS techs with the rinnegan eyes on nether the less I highly doubt hashi could have defeated the perfect susanoo I'm thinking he obtained it after his battle through further EMS training.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EPIC!!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status is just for FUN

very nice chapter

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music Master

Nobody beaten madara. Not even sealing jutsus work.

AnsatsuSenjutsuTokusuButa i Ella Rosella's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gave it 5, is 589 coming soon?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

on the other thread they said that madara powered up, and also that sasuke will get the perfect susanoo. just to make this clear, sasuke already has perfect susanoo. in the other chapters, madara never showed us his perfect susanoo and now he did, thats all it is his full version of the susanoo.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suffering from blue balls.

Very good chapter.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara could have went in there for himself and killed a few of the kages. But instead he is enjoying the view i really laughed at that. and instead of killing oonoki he is trying to dampen his spirit/break his heart. he is the biggest douche so far in the series

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

First 5 star chapter for a while. The perfect Susanoo is like a skyscraper.

completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im hoping at least one kage gets stomped by suasnno legs before itachi ends edo

also a clash between bm naruto vs possibly a fully shroud sasuke susanno covered in amaterasu and legs and you can pretty much say goodbye to what ever area theyre in and the surrounding 10 kilometers

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-adjusting to NB Forums
    again :D

Quote Originally Posted by anbu kakashi23 View Post
    im hoping at least one kage gets stomped by suasnno legs before itachi ends edo

also a clash between bm naruto vs possibly a fully shroud sasuke susanno covered in amaterasu and legs and you can pretty much say goodbye to what ever area theyre in and the surrounding 10 kilometers
    lol true , it will probabaly be more than that

kishi is the god of naruto gazmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the 5th Hokage is gonna DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    The one thing that seems obvious about the 5 kage battle is that the Hokage is wounded and her chakra reserves are depleted. Seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity for Kishi to kill her off. She was a lame hokage anyway ,when you compare her to the other 4. Crazy strength, healing jutsu, chakra reserves, summoning jutsu, but that cuts it. I think after the war ends, Naruto will become the 6th Hokage. I'm sure he will be the only Kage announced that's still a Genin. ( with God powers).
    hahahaha... dude... how can you underrate the hokage? she took down a susanoo with two susanoo swords stuck in her. that's just epic. haha

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara gradually ramped up his powers as he was wearing down the Kage - toying with them, actually. Again, total arrogance on his part - but from a strategic standpoint, brilliant. Problem is Madara knows THAT, too. What I want to know more about is the body (plant, more likely) that's walking around and calls himself Tobi and the relationship, for lack of a better word, to the soon-to-be-corpse/edo tensei puppet Madara. My guess is that Tobi is a perfected plant "puppet" on the order of the "puppet" Sasori. That part has always been hazy. I hope that gets clarified so all this Tobi is Madara is Jesus Christ discussion ends (I'm not a big fan of arrogant type characters; I'm more into underdogs).

As far as Sasuke goes, he's hopeless. Like I said, he never got past the "Konoha hurt my big brother" issue. He's going to continue to slink around for a while. Kishi's going to kick him around a bit for the emo factor and the buildup to a battle with Naruto, which will probably take about as long as this edo tensei did.

I think one of the several shining stars in this edo tensei arc - and this manga - is Itachi. He got his unresolved issues handled so he will no longer be bound to the "imperfect world." It's sad to see him go but he's going to go out the way he wants to: buried in the shadows with no recognition except by those that count the most in his mind, namely, Naruto (Yes, he. loves his brother but I think he most identifies with Naruto now due to similar ideals).

I say we leave Karin in a straight-jacket kissing a hand drawing of Sasuke while the other two, Jugo and Suigetsu go out and pillage and plunder in the manga. Those two make quite a pair.

Ok, one out of left field question: what on earth was Dan's jutsu that was so disastrous that he had to be placed in a jutsu right away? We'll never know now at this rate. I wonder how many other "stragglers" Kishi left in the "unknown" or "unnecessary" column...

completely whelmed ANBU Kakashi23's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lvnaruto View Post
    lol true , it will probabaly be more than that
    what ever the case

i hope they play let the bodies hit the floor during that scene in the anime

countries borders will have to be redrawn