597 72.54%
Page 18 of 28 « First ... 8141516171819202122 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 588 Discussions and 589 Predictions

What the shit! ****! Haha
    This chapter was amazing, sometimes I want to slap itachi he could easily sway Sasuke if he took couple minutes to speak to him That's it. haha if Tobi swayed him, then Sasuke would be more than likely to more easily swayed by itachi .

The Kage battle was beyond awesome epic-ness!
    Haha the susano were walking monsters that was awesome haha
    Mizukage was getting stompped on
    Kazekage *cause thats his title now ^^* was going good but impact was to much haha
    Raikage Did nothing haha he just popped up telling Tsunade stupid shit he shouldn't be saying haha it's like mind your "5 walking susanos!* and she'll mind hers haha seriously haha no one want to here Raikage lecture for a brief moment on someone's elses fighting hah he got mangekyuo genjutsued! Haha dumby haha but hes still
    Kool ;P!
    Hokage!! Got her spotlight her rampage was awesome she Was awesome and someone mentioned two things earlier "she sucks" and the other "she isn't just shown enough" I agree with the second she isn't shown enough or her action not even a Kool jutsu we haven't seen before I would've liked it if kishi worked on her more guess not haha

But now it is Onooki ! Who was amazing today in his glorious speech haha what puzzled me and got me thinking is ! Why Onooki is so old to his back gives out and shit and he can fight like no other ! Mmm I'm not sure of hiruzen and him weren't far apart in age do why did hiruzen die so fast just saying since he didn't have chakra reserves cause his age again look at Onooki haha but he did get the spot
    Awesome amazing combo!
    Again Raikage nothing haha! X))
    Madara is mad as hell and will show no mercy he is just to awesome
    His perfect susano looks as big as a tailed beast full form X_x!! Haha

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the 5th Hokage is gonna DIE

Quote Originally Posted by gazmatic View Post
    hahahaha... dude... how can you underrate the hokage? she took down a susanoo with two susanoo swords stuck in her. that's just epic. haha
    I totally agree with you! Man, people have short memories and sure underrate Tsunade. Has everyone forgotten that she was one of the Sannin that survived the onslaught with Hanzo and his poison? Not even the Raikage with all his speed can claim THAT. In the previous wars, she was the supreme healer and could create an antedote for ANY poison used in battle, which is why Chiyo hated her so very much. Oonoki even respects Tsunade and her abilities probably far more than the Raikage (who still thinks he's up there with Minato...nah, don't think so). And, yes, she survived being impaled with swords multiple times now by a mere dojutsu and can heal instantly, ensuring that she cannot be fatally injured in battle while fighting. She is the perfect shinobi for battle. Remember, even her fellow Sannin Orochimaru didn't know about these abilities that we are aware.

And, you forgot how she saved her village's population from annihilation when Pain invaded by attempting to sacrifice her own life to heal everyone else. It's interesting that jutsu like Susanoo gets all the glory and kudos and healing gets shelved when it is healing and regenerative jutsu that is really the focus of this particular arc, as well as highlighted throughout the manga. We've seen numerous forms of it - why else would so many want to have the Shodai Hokage's cells and it isn't just to control a bijuu.

I still think there is more to come to be revealed about Tsunade. Personally, if any kage go down at all, it's going to be Mei, our spitwad queen, possibly Gaara due to inexperience (but unlikely), and the Raikage due to his arrogance and his sloppiness. I mean, a Kage that goes down after a genjutsu while criticizing his teammate? There's a few issues lurking. And, it is all part of Madara's plan of "separating the men from the boys."

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is a bawse! I would really miss him, I wish he didn't have to go. Sasuke needs to quit whining and redirect his anger. Tsunade fought really well, we have never seen her do much before this war.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade took down a Susano'o. Damn! Has anyone ever done that before? We need to stop underrating Tsunade, I agree with Gazmatic.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

5/5 for this chapter i'm glad that the kabuto fight is over I am sick of him and now this Susanoo appeared the story is getting better and better:D:D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudfx View Post
    What the shit! ****! Haha
    This chapter was amazing, sometimes I want to slap itachi he could easily sway Sasuke if he took couple minutes to speak to him That's it. haha if Tobi swayed him, then Sasuke would be more than likely to more easily swayed by itachi .

The Kage battle was beyond awesome epic-ness!
    Haha the susano were walking monsters that was awesome haha
    Mizukage was getting stompped on
    Kazekage *cause thats his title now ^^* was going good but impact was to much haha
    Raikage Did nothing haha he just popped up telling Tsunade stupid shit he shouldn't be saying haha it's like mind your "5 walking susanos!* and she'll mind hers haha seriously haha no one want to here Raikage lecture for a brief moment on someone's elses fighting hah he got mangekyuo genjutsued! Haha dumby haha but hes still
    Kool ;P!
    Hokage!! Got her spotlight her rampage was awesome she Was awesome and someone mentioned two things earlier "she sucks" and the other "she isn't just shown enough" I agree with the second she isn't shown enough or her action not even a Kool jutsu we haven't seen before I would've liked it if kishi worked on her more guess not haha

But now it is Onooki ! Who was amazing today in his glorious speech haha what puzzled me and got me thinking is ! Why Onooki is so old to his back gives out and shit and he can fight like no other ! Mmm I'm not sure of hiruzen and him weren't far apart in age do why did hiruzen die so fast just saying since he didn't have chakra reserves cause his age again look at Onooki haha but he did get the spot
    Awesome amazing combo!
    Again Raikage nothing haha! X))
    Madara is mad as hell and will show no mercy he is just to awesome
    His perfect susano looks as big as a tailed beast full form X_x!! Haha
    Regarding Itachi:

Itachi knows he can no longer *****slap or do anything else for his little brother. Sasuke is mentally "stuck" and won't come around to the "give peace a chance" way of thinking. Naruto warned Itachi of this and Naruto was proven right. What Itachi did today was basically say to Itachi, "I'm clearly the one at fault here for making you into the nutjob you are and there's nothing I can do to change you - you have to WANT to change. I am entrusting you to someone who can probably do a better job than I ever could - Naruto."

It wasn't that Itachi didn't do enough. Itachi realizes he was the problem and part of the reason that Sasuke was left exposed and vulnerable to those that prey on the weak minded - and, sorry folks, Sasuke's weak minded. Sasuke may have the jutsu, he just doesn't have the ability to get past the pain of his history and see the bigger picture. He's very self-centered and ego-driven. Itachi sees he can do nothing but has seen what Naruto can do and is leaving that messy task to him. So, Itachi, being the gifted shinobi he is, is focusing on things he CAN fix - the edo tensei. He feels he can do more good by doing that than working on a lost cause.

Part of what makes Naruto SO strong is that he is of a very strong will and strong mind - he is also willing to learn. His jutsu is powerful too but Jiraiya's lesson to him wasn't that the jutsu had to be great, his actions, his drive and his sense of decency and honor had to be top notch. Itachi taught him that he had to rely on others and realize when he needed to ask for help - as well as a few tactical tricks of advice. Sasuke, though willing to learn, feels that he doesn't need to know more other than what can get him what HE wants rather than what is best for all. Very different mindset. Itachi sees that and admires that - and is drawn to that. Perhaps seeing that Itachi trusts Naruto may help Sasuke but, I doubt it.

Regarding Oonoki:

He is the most battle experienced shinobi on that team - Tsunade comes in as a second, I believe. he's seen it all; done it all and been in tight spots before. AND...he's fought Madara before - a clear advantage he has over the others. As far as his physical ailments go, can't help if he's getting old. LOL

Good chapter though getting four hand signs should not be so tough...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KwinTori View Post
    Tsunade took down a Susano'o. Damn! Has anyone ever done that before? We need to stop underrating Tsunade, I agree with Gazmatic.
    Applause. Applause. Applause. I sooo agree with you. NO ONE had better underestimate the Godaime Hokage. No one...

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic ..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really awesome.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hahahaha! Enjoyed this chapter although for the first time I'm thinking of rating a 4 instead of a 5. Not sure why though...

Sasuke ranting about his resentment - made me think seriously dude, did you ever even consider forgiveness toward anyone ever? Besides if he really wants to get back at someone for Itachi's "pain" he needs to find his parents graves, dig them up and piss on their remains. THEY are the ones who hurt his precious Aniki.

Itachi, while I love him to bits is compounding my disappointment. To me when he came face to face with Naruto and learned which way Sasuke was leaning it just seemed like the height of cowardice when he announced he was leaving Sasuke to Naruto. It was like climbing on top of Naruto's head and laying a giant turd.

How is Naruto supposed to 'talk no jutsu' someone who doesn't listen to anything anyone who doesn't intend him harm has to say? Does he understand what kind of state Sasuke is going to be in if he survives a hit by a rasenshuriken?
    I never truly believed Itachi would really talk to Sasuke although I'm still holding on to hope. Not necessarily that he will say something that nudges Sasuke off his path, just for him to at least say goodbye properly. Just a little something in the way of familial warmth, a touch - another poke in the head - at least a hug this time since it might really be the last . Go Uchibros!! Just don't disappear and say or do nothing! Even a ***** slap, come on.

Next chapter? It looks like it's down to crunch time. Itachi needs to make Edo Tensei go bye bye or the Kages are going to be in even more seriously serious trouble. However, what if right at that crucial moment he finds that:
    1, Edo Tensei is more complicated than manipulating the user and that it will take a heck of a lot more than that to shut it down and as Kabuto said he doesn't understand the jutsu fully so he can't tell them.
    2, Or Kabuto is using some weird Jutsu and Itachi has captured Anko and not him.
    3, Kabuto can and is able to commit suicide and does so out of spite (just throwing it out there).
    4, Or Zetsu spores activate and interfere.
    5, Or Tobi can eavesdrop on the goings on from the spores on Kabuto and ditches the Naruto fight to give Kabuto a reluctant helping hand?

Loved Gaara in this one, brilliant team player. Can't help worrying about all the Kages though. I don't want to lose any of them but they are or should be running low on chakra so =-/ ...
    Hopefully Gaara's chakra capacity is permanently stretched out or enlarged due to the occupation of the Ichibi.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the power of uchiha

edi tensei may be over but its naruto vs sasuke best battle ever

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finaly no more uchiha vs kabuto the only interesting thing about that was when we firstt found out about his sage mode

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara is way too strong like waT THE OOHH

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was really awesome to get back to real fighting. I thought the genjutsu chapters were interesting enough but the level of power in the Kages and Madara fight... I don't think Madara will be underestimated any time soon, in any case. A 5 because it was about my favorite battle and I only had to sit through a few pages of Saucegay's whining. Hope Kishi continues next chapter with this.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy crap..madara is getting serious now. I really cant wait for next weeks manga now.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This Chapter was really great.

I loved how the Kage realized that it probably will be their last fight.
    Also I like the combination of all their Jutsus a lot.
    Gaaras is a good teamplayer without him Meii would have died.

Sasukes and Itachas conversation is pretty much nonsense since Itachi doesn't really care about Sasukes feelings (as he said) and it won't change anything at all.

All in all I loved this Chapter especially because I loved how the Kage fought together against Madara and showed us that they are actually a team.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice chapter but I agree some parts were dragging out too long but you gotta figure what else are they to do towards the end of a popular series!? I'm sure there will be lots more flash backs n fillers. Great chapter none-the-less ....

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is a way Madara can remain on the battlefield. Perhaps if he uses Rinne Tensei he'll be able to resurrect himself into the natural living body, not an Edo corpse. That's probably the only way I can see him staying after the ET is released. That is if it is released. Haha.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...I still think the raikage could have been faster than the sharigan had he been able to freely move. I honestly believe the only reason why he got caught in that genjutsu was the fact madara grabbed him and was like,"look into my eyes....punkass.".

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after this chap, kishi needs to show the entire fight between hashi and madara because madara has been bad azz since he stepped foot on the battlefield and all the hype around hashi has really juzz been word of mouth because nobody has seen hashi in a real battle... i need sum visual proof of how strong he was because i'm not seeing it

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by animemomontherun View Post
    Regarding Itachi:

Itachi knows he can no longer *****slap or do anything else for his little brother. Sasuke is mentally "stuck" and won't come around to the "give peace a chance" way of thinking. Naruto warned Itachi of this and Naruto was proven right. What Itachi did today was basically say to Itachi, "I'm clearly the one at fault here for making you into the nutjob you are and there's nothing I can do to change you - you have to WANT to change. I am entrusting you to someone who can probably do a better job than I ever could - Naruto."

It wasn't that Itachi didn't do enough. Itachi realizes he was the problem and part of the reason that Sasuke was left exposed and vulnerable to those that prey on the weak minded - and, sorry folks, Sasuke's weak minded. Sasuke may have the jutsu, he just doesn't have the ability to get past the pain of his history and see the bigger picture. He's very self-centered and ego-driven. Itachi sees he can do nothing but has seen what Naruto can do and is leaving that messy task to him. So, Itachi, being the gifted shinobi he is, is focusing on things he CAN fix - the edo tensei. He feels he can do more good by doing that than working on a lost cause.

Part of what makes Naruto SO strong is that he is of a very strong will and strong mind - he is also willing to learn. His jutsu is powerful too but Jiraiya's lesson to him wasn't that the jutsu had to be great, his actions, his drive and his sense of decency and honor had to be top notch. Itachi taught him that he had to rely on others and realize when he needed to ask for help - as well as a few tactical tricks of advice. Sasuke, though willing to learn, feels that he doesn't need to know more other than what can get him what HE wants rather than what is best for all. Very different mindset. Itachi sees that and admires that - and is drawn to that. Perhaps seeing that Itachi trusts Naruto may help Sasuke but, I doubt it.

Regarding Oonoki:

He is the most battle experienced shinobi on that team - Tsunade comes in as a second, I believe. he's seen it all; done it all and been in tight spots before. AND...he's fought Madara before - a clear advantage he has over the others. As far as his physical ailments go, can't help if he's getting old. LOL

Good chapter though getting four hand signs should not be so tough...
    Totally love your post , brilliant analysis. I personally, want to see a little more from Itachi towards Sasuke whether it will work or not because this is, if he's not ever coming back *cries bitterly* really the final goodbye. And I think there has been an element of cowardice toward facing Sasuke when he realised just how badly he messed up.
    Hats off once more .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't wait for Madara to wipe the floor with the Kages, but then Kabuto will take back the edos and Itachi saves the day >.>..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope that Itachi can stop the edo tensei before it's too late for the 5 kages! Seems that another higher level of susanoo is up and right now they're being owned by this level of susanoo, what more with the next level? good timing to switch to the battlefield after too long many weeks of not showing the main events. I am really waiting for the battle between Tobi vs Naruto, Bee, Guy, and Kakashi. And after these battles, the finale of all battles, Naruto vs Sasuke!

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right. It's great to see the real battle again, but I'm realy concerned: When everything is over, the Manga ends, what will I read next??? :'-(

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Can't wait for all the Madara Uchiha haters to come out of their ratholes and say that his power is all cause of hashirama. Awesome chapter. The kages suck. They were mad excited to beat clones that have about 1/25 of the original's power. We finally see the true Susanoo of the strongest Uchiha in history.