597 72.54%
Page 25 of 28 « First ... 152122232425262728 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 588 Discussions and 589 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LostForver06 View Post
    Sasuke may just join him in destroying Konoha after Itachi ends the Edo Tensi. I say this because Itachi pretty much threw it in Sasuke's face that he "has no attachments to this world," and is probably planning on leaving after he rids of Kabuto. That is messed up on Itachi's part because now Sasuke is going to completely loose it i'm afraid. After all this Itachi still wants to push Sasuke aside as though all this was never Itachi's fault to begin with...and it is. So I am going to say Itachi ends the Edo Tensi, he moves on to the afterlife (leaving Sasuke alone once again), Sasuke goes back to Madara, they join their susanos, destroy the kages, and move on with Madara's "Moon Eye Plan."
    Itachi wants sasuke to blame him and leave konoha alone. He'll probably help sasuke see that he was never alone, and i'm sure as soon as itachi dissapears sugeitsu and jugo will walk in. Sasuke acts like the world revolves around him, when in most cases you should fight for your friends. Itachi feels alot of pain aswell seeing sasuke like this but as he said he is no longer bound to this world, probably because he knows naruto is the last hope in helping him see light. sasuke doesnt know much of whats happening w/ the war, maybe hell go to konoha and see its already destroyed and hes further just being used.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by paul234 View Post
    manga good and for all those who complain about why we think tsunade is weak i say its just kishi's fault for making girls in naruto weak personally i think the strongest would be grandma chiyo and if u doubt me i suggest u read the latest chapter of fairytail and see how badass ezra was on it.
    ^ I couldn't agree with you more. Perhaps Kishi has a bad habit of making the females in this particular manga weak . She is tough and to be honest I think she is the only one who has ever shown true strength. I also have to say Karin is another strong one, mainly because she knew how to speak her mind to Sasuke and not studder around him

Quote Originally Posted by Kayloblaze View Post
    Madara is going to get cancelled. accept it. Sasuke is still a crybaby and I wish they would get back to the Naruto Vs Tobi fight. :/ He's the main character and we haven't seen him in almost 2 months. I want to see Naruto finish destroying Tobi. =)
    ^ There is a possibility he wont, he always seems to have something up his sleeve. Not to mention we really don't know his true power because he hasn't need to. Sasuke is not a crybaby (I am not going to even get into it), but that he is on a dark path yes. As far as Naruto, well he will get his chance soon enough because he will have to fight Tobi and Sasuke im afraid.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter, glad to see the Kages working together, too bad 3 of them will die, IMO :scorps:

Last edited by Penal Code; 05-31-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the 5th Hokage is gonna DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    The one thing that seems obvious about the 5 kage battle is that the Hokage is wounded and her chakra reserves are depleted. Seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity for Kishi to kill her off. She was a lame hokage anyway ,when you compare her to the other 4. Crazy strength, healing jutsu, chakra reserves, summoning jutsu, but that cuts it. I think after the war ends, Naruto will become the 6th Hokage. I'm sure he will be the only Kage announced that's still a Genin. ( with God powers).
    honestly, that would be really lame. Tsunade was a great hokage, kishi just didn't show her off enough. If anyone should die it should be old man oonoki(sp?). Personally I don't see naruto becoming hokage at the end of this war. Idk, but i've felt that way for a while now and some how i feel that him not becoming hokage would make his legacy greater.

Last edited by webhero; 05-31-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Am I the only one who's over sasuke by now? I mean grow the hell up, if Itachi the martyr for konoha can move on, you can too! Geez, stop being so melodramatic for once.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    is it me or kishi keep on making the uchihas almost unbeatable
    Yeah. It's pretty freaking annoying and I can't wait for all of them to be gone. Itachi is god, so I don't mind him being OP and he's intelligent and just an awesome shinobi. But Madara is an ass and sasuke is a whiny ***** and I can do without seeing him. Suck my balls Sasuke fans, he's a b****.:kaito::nohug:

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    strange music forever

I think madaras edo will not end with the others and Tsunade will have to use the death reaper seal and thats how she will die/also sasuke will meet up with his taka team and a new twist will happen before we see naruto again/the end will be naruto vs sasuke

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I agree I can't accept he beat both
    Quote Originally Posted by webhero View Post
    honestly, that would be really lame. Tsunade was a great hokage, kishi just didn't show her off enough. If anyone should die it should be old man oonoki(sp?). Personally I don't see naruto becoming hokage at the end of this war. Idk, but i've felt that way for a while now and some how i feel that him not becoming hokage would make his legacy greater.

I agree with your assessment of Naruto's legacy....in fact I would go a step further and say that more likely he will become a living symbol for all shinobi from all countries which will inspire all of them to live in peace (for a long while) after all he has always says he wanted to use his strength to bring peace (from jariya's book-remember his final conversation with Nagato?).

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by webhero View Post
    Yeah. It's pretty freaking annoying and I can't wait for all of them to be gone. Itachi is god, so I don't mind him being OP and he's intelligent and just an awesome shinobi. But Madara is an ass and sasuke is a whiny ***** and I can do without seeing him. Suck my balls Sasuke fans, he's a b****.:kaito::nohug:
    ok WOW, tell us all how strongly you really feel why dont ya lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    ok WOW, tell us all how strongly you really feel why dont ya lol
    lolz, i used to be an uchiha fan, but even i have to admit it has gotten ridiculous

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a question do you think sasuke gonna cahange and go back to the konnoha village and save it
    just a question! if you think tell me

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke is going to have more hate towards Naruto, because everything still involves around him with Itachi. Just like how he got mad in the first series of Naruto when Itachi came to Konoha.

And I believe Irachi is going to end the Reincarnation Jutsu before Madara can use the his super cool Jutsu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it seems that itachi will be able to stop edo tensei completely. kishi showed us the fight of madara and kages, this indicates that its going to end soon.

my prediction is that madara will be released before he can kill one kage. this is going to be very lame. and this naruto manga will be my worst read manga of all time.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok I am a new guy here but I have been reading Naruto for a very long time (every Manga up to the current), I have noticed that some of you are either fan boys of specific characters or have weird ideas of what is true power is when it comes to the style of the manga and the creator. ***I specifically read that some of you are doubting that Harishima didn't or couldn't have beaten Madara with all his powers that we have seen to date??? Why would you even think that, when Madara himself said that the 1st Hokage is way beyond any other ninja that the world has ever seen to date? Also no one really knows what the first is capable of, we all just know that he can't be touched. Plus Harishima had collected tons of ancient scrolls with ninja arts and I mean big next level ninjutsu that most have never seen in the ninja world and some were said to be even created or came from the hands of the 6 paths himself.
    So I'm gonna say none of you should even doubt the 1st Hokage's power.
    Oh an one more thing, for those that think the 1st Hokage's DNA or the Rhinnengan is the reason Madara can use his ultimate Sanoso I have to say that may be wrong, I believe he already had it how else would he know how to open it up? He didn't just say mm I think that I can all of a sudden in the midst of battle do a new trick? Not likely.... REMEMBER most ninjas back then were stronger and mores skilled than the ones now because of the constant wars that went on sooooo of course Madara and the 1st generation of Kages are more skilled than the current ones.... Think about it

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry dude I don't think that is possible for him, Sauske committed too many crimes for him to go back and go un punished. Me and my boy were talking and we think that this is not the end of the Naruto series, there may be a new antagonist that will arise. We think that there are other possible villages outside of the ones we already have been introduced to.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I agree I can't accept he beat both
    Ok I am a new guy here but I have been reading Naruto for a very long time (every Manga up to the current), I have noticed that some of you are either fan boys of specific characters or have weird ideas of what is true power is when it comes to the style of the manga and the creator. ***I specifically read that some of you are doubting that Harishima didn't or couldn't have beaten Madara with all his powers that we have seen to date??? Why would you even think that, when Madara himself said that the 1st Hokage is way beyond any other ninja that the world has ever seen to date? Also no one really knows what the first is capable of, we all just know that he can't be touched. Plus Harishima had collected tons of ancient scrolls with ninja arts and I mean big next level ninjutsu that most have never seen in the ninja world and some were said to be even created or came from the hands of the 6 paths himself.
    So I'm gonna say none of you should even doubt the 1st Hokage's power.
    Oh an one more thing, for those that think the 1st Hokage's DNA or the Rhinnengan is the reason Madara can use his ultimate Sanoso I have to say that may be wrong, I believe he already had it how else would he know how to open it up? He didn't just say mm I think that I can all of a sudden in the midst of battle do a new trick? Not likely.... REMEMBER most ninjas back then were stronger and mores skilled than the ones now because of the constant wars that went on sooooo of course Madara and the 1st generation of Kages are more skilled than the current ones.... Think about it

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't believe the recent chapter really changed the majority vote from 3 to 5 stars. All masashi need is to show off his madara or tobi.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by izunaxems View Post
    i dont want itachi to die
    in case you haven't noticed...Itachi was already dead. or he wouldn't have been brought back by the Edo Tensei. it's impossible to die twice... and he even stated a few chapters ago "i'm already dead." :scorps:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanikage View Post
    I hate uchiha for that but we can compare edo madara to any other uchiha

1.Unlimited Chakra if he was not an edo kages would of won a long time ago

2.He has the Rinnegan no uchiha has that

3.He made the stone tablet if there any secret he knows it

4.War experiece way better than even oonoki

5.He didnt have any sickness when alive like itachi the Strongest Uchiha after madara
    im not sure, that madara made that stone tablet...

and madara must have had some illnes in his life too... cause he had died too...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

This was an awesome chapter. Kishi is a God damn Genius!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love chap hopefully we get to see what madaras susano could do. Ooniki is very good its crazy that he was able to subdue his madara bushins. Hope Naruto comes back into the pic soon.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    The one thing that seems obvious about the 5 kage battle is that the Hokage is wounded and her chakra reserves are depleted. Seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity for Kishi to kill her off. She was a lame hokage anyway ,when you compare her to the other 4. Crazy strength, healing jutsu, chakra reserves, summoning jutsu, but that cuts it. I think after the war ends, Naruto will become the 6th Hokage. I'm sure he will be the only Kage announced that's still a Genin. ( with God powers).
    Danzo was the 6th Hokage, If Naruto is the next then he would be the 7th.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel

Quote Originally Posted by iNike View Post
    Danzo was the 6th Hokage, If Naruto is the next then he would be the 7th.
    He never was officially named the 6th Hokage! :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw: :flaw:

Academy Student windblademonteith's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was a decent chapter and the 5 kages are introublr

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Uchiha = The Perfect
    Shinobi

Why can't the uchiha fiends accept that Hashirama beat Madara? .. Unless he fought with an alterior motive is the only excuse. Other than that it's like "rock, paper, scissors" senju beats uchiha; history shows.