158 19.20%

597 72.54%
Page 27 of 35 « First ... 17232425262728293031 ... Last»
    The Black Lightning Alex Uchiha6678's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Damn Jubito too op

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 588 Discussions and 589 Predictions

that was an awesome chap. i think that the kages might not make it.....:shrug:

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarian View Post
    As much as I hate to see Madara die again if Itachi undoes Edo Tensei, I'm hoping it's the only way to stop him. I sure as hell don't want to see his godly power get defeated by the kages getting inspired by the naruto sht.
    Exactly.. the 5 kage are strong but honestly I think that perfect sussanno is to strong for there type of ninja techs.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

There is no way this guy could ever be a balanced character in any upcoming video games. If they even try, then I think the next installment of Ninja Storm is gonna be just sliiiiightly broken.

rogue common citizen lowlyhuman's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara really must kill one of the kages in the next chapter. He just overpowered them, and they dont have any to pull out of the hat, that is if naruto doesnt miraculously jump into action, or something like that !

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I see that Madara is getting trolled right now. He shouldn't need the perfect Susanoo to beat the 5 kages.

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    tired ...

WTFUK is with all you people who cant fukin spell ...

"Dat be tru nig"

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara is a God in badtle.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

and look how freaking big that Susanoo is. It is like the same size as the Gedo Mazo.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Looking forward to new Naruto
    chapter

A lot of people are wondering how the first managed to beat Madara. You guys need to remember that Madara wouldn't have had wood style so that means no clones. He probably didnt have the rinnegan either, so that means no ninjustu immunity and no perfect susanoo. Without mokuton or rinnegan Madara would have been killed long ago by that Oonoki/Gaara/Naruto fast-sand/wind style rasenshuriken combo.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeekerZ View Post
    and look how freaking big that Susanoo is. It is like the same size as the Gedo Mazo.
    Well, look how big that cube Oonoki made was compared to the Kage. Now look how big that Susano'o is compared to the cube. His KNEE is in the nosebleed section. I think its safe to say that if Itachi doesn't come to the rescue, then only the author can save them now. If the 1st could beat Madara, whether or not he could indeed use this giant susanoo, then i have no choice but to facepalm in shame of the utter trolling that took place when the 3rd sealed Hashi in the 1st series. :sy:

ベース部材。
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

This thread has gotten over 500 replies in less than 24 hours... That's about how much most Weekly Chapter Threads get in, well, a week. I suppose this means I'm not the only one that was insanely happy to see something other than flashbacks and Kabuto-centric themes this chapter. Good, good. Finally getting out of that is a serious blessing.

Now that Kishimoto actually got away from Kabuto and to Itachi and Sasuke's interaction, I really wanted them to have a heart-to-heart, I'll admit. And when Kishi switched scenes? I was upset. But I'm happy with what I got from the three or so pages Kishimoto gave us of non-Sharingan related dialogue. Itachi finally said something about Naruto directly; that's what I've been waiting on, or at least one of the things, since Sasuke and Itachi were reunited. I like that Itachi mentioned Naruto, seeing as how I've always felt like Sasuke may hate the Leaf, but Naruto is a different story. It's just the way he reacts towards Naruto/the mention of Naruto in comparison to the Leaf that leaves me intrigued.

I feel kind of conflicted in terms of Itachi's declaration that only Naruto can change Sasuke now. Beforehand, I was like many others and thought that Itachi, above only Naruto out of the rest of the cast, could really change Sasuke and finally alter his heart. And I feel like he has, to an extent. But now Itachi himself is insisting that he has no more attachments to the world of the living; that changing Sasuke isn't exactly in his range of possibility. I don't know how I feel about any of that portion of the chapter.

Kabuto didn't say a word throughout the whole chapter. Good, good.

Now, from Page 4 onwards...

I was strangely pleased and very satisfied with the chapter's content. I'm not a very big fan of this Kage versus Madara fight, I suppose because I only ever semi-like Madara, if anything, and yet I really found myself liking this main portion of the chapter.

Those Susanoos are... eh...

Page 6, Bottom Two Panels: I like how Mei and Gaara are so beaten up and low on faith, but then on Page 7 Tsunade is clumsily trying to stick it to everybody. And A thinks it's an appropriate time to comment on her current fighting status. I'm being sarcastic, obviously. About this whole paragraph.

Oonoki, I love you.

He's got so much faith in himself and everyone else, even though it's a pretty empty bag of faith. This is where I realized where this chapter's name comes from: being a Kage, you bear a cross, as the phrase goes. Except in this case, they bear the name "Shadow" for each of their five countries in the Shinobi World. It's their job to keep going, fighting for their countries and their people. It's a high honor, but sometimes it comes with very high risks. You can't just step down when you're one of the ones on top of the world; they can't step down.

Page 15, "Sand in the Water." I thought of Tahno's combo move with his partner from The Legend of Korra, Episode Six, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. You know, when his team mate breaks the earth disc and puts it inside Tahno's water, which he seriously smacks Korra in the face with illegally and gets away with.

The last page is just.... Holy Hell.

Can we go to next Wednesday, now? And make a quick, half hour long stop on Saturday morning so I can watch LoK? Thanks D

My Rating for this Chapter: 5/5.

Feels good to be able to say that again ^

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

this chapter had some decent action. i wish we could have seen edo tensei ended, just so we knew Itachi could actually pull it off. they could have shown kabuto starting to make the hand signs. i like the idea of susan perfect form bearing down on the kages and then poof, edo tensei madara and clones gone. he acknowledged them as worthy kage so i'm hoping that battle doesn't drag out much longer. likewise, i hope the manga doesn't switch back to the Naruto-led battle before edo tensei is released. i'm most excited to see that battle end though.

Hoop Life, ***** Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Read the chapter before he posted this like a bawse.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Grasiano View Post
    A lot of people are wondering how the first managed to beat Madara. You guys need to remember that Madara wouldn't have had wood style so that means no clones. He probably didnt have the rinnegan either, so that means no ninjustu immunity and no perfect susanoo. Without mokuton or rinnegan Madara would have been killed long ago by that Oonoki/Gaara/Naruto fast-sand/wind style rasenshuriken combo.

I completely agree. Madara is an Edo also, and even though he's been wounded by the Kage more than once, he regenerated.

All in all, I think Kishi covered the "Madara being Op" and "How did the 1st beat him" comments by making sure we knew this Madara has been infused with Hirashima's DNA.

5/5 chapter for me. I was just going to start reading One Piece b/c I was sick of the drawn out fight with Kabuto. That was just unnecessary. Guess I'll hold off on One Piece for now.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

pretty good 4/5

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Well, look how big that cube Oonoki made was compared to the Kage. Now look how big that Susano'o is compared to the cube. His KNEE is in the nosebleed section. I think its safe to say that if Itachi doesn't come to the rescue, then only the author can save them now. If the 1st could beat Madara, whether or not he could indeed use this giant susanoo, then i have no choice but to facepalm in shame of the utter trolling that took place when the 3rd sealed Hashi in the 1st series. :sy:
    Hashi was nowhere near his full strength in that fight, plus the 3rd knew all about him.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

5/5 imo. The only real flaw is that it pretty much disregarded the showing of Kabuto's orphan "brother" at the end of last week. Didn't seem to have had much purpose. I did enjoy the dialogue between Itachi and Sasuke though, and I don't think too many expected what he ended up doing to Kabuto before it switched back to the 5 kages after 3 months. The combo they used against Madara was pretty awesome, too.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Haha was tsunade fighting with to Susano'o swords stuck in her
    Tsunade is used to being penetrated.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Legendary Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Tsunade is used to being penetrated.
    lmao!!!

On topic:

I thought this chapter was well done. I liked the ending of Itachi and Sasuke's conversation. Oh man, I wonder if Madara will get to release his technique before Itachi stops the reanimation jutsu.

Can't wait for next week... I want this week to be over fast because I have to take the SAT on saturday haha

Status
    May 2012
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

I completly agree with everything you said! ESPECIALLY the part about Sasuke and Itachi and how Itachi mentioned Naruto. Well said, my friend!