don’t like Rock Lee

Katon training with Jokey

-Sits and waits for my sensei-

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Re: Katon training with Jokey

Alright then, Since your Nafan, and pretty smart, I want you to tell me in your own words the following, try to be as detailed as you can, just write everything you want underneath just let it make sense;

1. What is Fire?
    2. What is Fire it's weakness and strength
    3. Which element do you get when you combine Fire with element(s)
    4. Known users that specialize in Wind from the anime/manga.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Alright then, Since your Nafan, and pretty smart, I want you to tell me in your own words the following, try to be as detailed as you can, just write everything you want underneath just let it make sense;

1. What is Fire?
    2. What is Fire it's weakness and strength
    3. Which element do you get when you combine Fire with element(s)
    4. Known users that specialize in Wind from the anime/manga.
    Since I'm Nafan. I am okay with this.
    But thank you kindly for this.

What is fire?
    Fire is one of the five elemental nature transformations, the most common ways to use this element correctly is, by moulding superheated chakra inside your stomach before releasing it via though your lungs and mouth.

What is Fire it's weakness and strength?

Strengths:
    Fire has a few strong points in the use of it. Firstly fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames. Also Fire can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the weather making the way you attack stronger. One last strength is that fire can be used with wind release to increase the strength of a fire and even overcome fire weak point which is water.

Weakness:

Well there is only one I can think of is, water is strong against fire because water puts out the fire, by smothering it.

Which element do you get when you combine Fire with element(s)
    Blaze release: Is the advanced variant of fire release, the one way to achieve it is though the manipulation of Amaterasu.
    Or if you where meaning, fire release is a component to both kekkei genkai: Lava Release and Boil Release.

Known users that specialize in Wind from the anime/manga.
    I am sure you got this wrong but I will still do a few for both fire and wind.

Wind:
    1. Kakuzu
    2. Asuma Sarutobi
    3. Naruto Uzumaki
    4. Madara Uchiha
    5. Danzō Shimura

Fire:
    1. Rōshi
    2. Obito Uchiha
    3. Hiruzen Sarutobi
    4. Ebisu
    5. Kakashi Hatake

Last edited by Nathan.; 02-23-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Good, everything you wrote there is perfectly true, sorry for my mistake there about wind, so let us continue, I will give you some information now that is given to me by a legend called Crutch Kaguya, I want you to save it and never forget about this during battles, Understood?

• A-rank fire vs A-rank wind: When a fire and a wind jutsu of the same rank are shot by two shinobi facing each other, the result won't be a stronger fire jutsu continuing forward, but instead it'll be a weakened fire jutsu (one rank lower then it originally was).
    • S-rank fire vs A-rank wind: When a fire jutsu clash with a one rank higher wind jutsu, they will both cancel each other out. If higher then one rank, the wind will overpower the fire. However, there are exceptions; for further details continue the reading.

• A-rank water vs A-rank fire: Water puts it out and continues. [C-Rank]
    • S-rank water vs A-rank fire: Same as above. [B-Rank]
    • A-rank water vs S rank fire: Both jutsus cancel each other out and steam is created, this steam is filled with chakra so it's handy to use it against a sharingan user causing him to not see where you are.

Remember it and try to use it during battles, got any questions then ask me, here underneath are combinations if you ever want to combine jutsu's then simply look at the following thing beneath;

• Fire + Earth = The fire heats the earth up, thereby causing it to melt, and turn into the substance known as Magma/Lava.
    • Fire + Water = Steam, a good way to conceal yourself, the fire heats the water up and thereby turns it into steam. The Steam itself can't be used as an attack but it's a great way to confuse your opponent especially Sharingan users.
    • Fire + Wind = Stronger fire, a good and often used combo, but it isn't exactly a new element or anything.

If you got any questions, then ask them now. ^_^

Last edited by Jokey; 02-23-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Good, everything you wrote there is perfectly true, sorry for my mistake there about wind, so let us continue, I will give you some information now that is given to me by a legend called Crutch Kaguya, I want you to save it and never forget about this during battles, Understood?

• A-rank fire vs A-rank wind: When a fire and a wind jutsu of the same rank are shot by two shinobi facing each other, the result won't be a stronger fire jutsu continuing forward, but instead it'll be a weakened fire jutsu (one rank lower then it originally was).
    • S-rank fire vs A-rank wind: When a fire jutsu clash with a one rank higher wind jutsu, they will both cancel each other out. If higher then one rank, the wind will overpower the fire. However, there are exceptions; for further details continue the reading.

• A-rank water vs A-rank fire: Water puts it out and continues. [C-Rank]
    • S-rank water vs A-rank fire: Same as above. [B-Rank]
    • A-rank water vs S rank fire: Both jutsus cancel each other out and steam is created, this steam is filled with chakra so it's handy to use it against a sharingan user causing him to not see where you are.

Remember it and try to use it during battles, got any questions then ask me, here underneath are combinations if you ever want to combine jutsu's then simply look at the following thing beneath;

• Fire + Earth = The fire heats the earth up, thereby causing it to melt, and turn into the substance known as Magma/Lava.
    • Fire + Water = Steam, a good way to conceal yourself, the fire heats the water up and thereby turns it into steam. The Steam itself can't be used as an attack but it's a great way to confuse your opponent especially Sharingan users.
    • Fire + Wind = Stronger fire, a good and often used combo, but it isn't exactly a new element or anything.

If you got any questions, then ask them now. ^_^
    Okay thank you sir. I wll always remember that.
    I have no questions as of yet. ^-^

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Good, Now go meditate in a easy pose and clear your mind.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Good, Now go meditate in a easy pose and clear your mind.
    -I start off by sitting down cross-legged in a comfortable manner, doing this I sit very still and calm, I go to close my eyes I slowly go into a deep peaceful place within my subconscious thinking of nothing at all, my mind is clear. As I meditate-

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Now sit on the plain in a easy pose and meditate, try to concentrate chakra trough your whole body, do this while I surround you with a fire ring, this will stay out of your range, it won't harm you but this will make you able to feel the warmth of the fire.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Now sit on the plain in a easy pose and meditate, try to concentrate chakra trough your whole body, do this while I surround you with a fire ring, this will stay out of your range, it won't harm you but this will make you able to feel the warmth of the fire.
    -I start down in a easy pose and start to meditate, while I am doing this I go and concentrate my chakra though my whole body, keeping the flow steady, as you put the ring of fire around me, I am sitting still, I feel the warmth of the fire. I await for you.-

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Alright then, tell me what you feel, how does it feel when fire surrounds you and how do you feel from the inside and outside, what does it do to you?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Alright then, tell me what you feel, how does it feel when fire surrounds you and how do you feel from the inside and outside, what does it do to you?
    Well, I pretty much feel the warmth of the fire, while it's surrounding me, inside I feel stronger with a little flame inside me, I also feel like fire is some sort of friend towards me, and I can put some faith into it.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Superb

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Gather your new found fire chakra into your gut and exhale a small fireball from your mouth that burns my clone.

-Make's Clone-

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Superb

Gather your new found fire chakra into your gut and exhale a small fireball from your mouth that burns my clone.

-Make's Clone-
    Thank you sir!

-I start off, gather some of my new katon chakra then I send it to my gut, after doing this I exhale from my mouth a small fireball, I blow it in the direction of your clone causing your clone to burn.-

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Alrighty sir, let's continue. D

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Just do the same like before but spit several tiny fire balls at my clone, but remember to concentrate your fire chakra trough your whole body, then send it all at once trough your mouth and spit it out, causing him to poof away because of the heat he won't be able to handle, it's a easy one, it doesn't need a large amount of chakra, just a little.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Alrighty sir, let's continue. D
    D

-I start of by gathering a small amount of katon chakra, then I concentrate my katon chakra though out my whole body. I then manipulate the chakra to my lungs, then I start to spit out the katon chakra in which the katon chakra turns into several little fire balls, I blow them at your clone, causing him to proof away.-

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Exactly, moving on;

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

*Shows you the hand seals*

Gather your katon chakra into your lungs and form it into a flammable gas. Move that gas to your throat and release it out of your mouth then light it on fire using one of the other techs you now know. It will explode into a massive fire ball throwing your opponent back and lightning him on fire... Try it on my clone

*Forms a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

-I start off, by gathering a small amount of katon chakra, then I form it into a flammable gas I move the gas to my throat and release it out my mouth, I then light it using a spark, while doing this I aim it at your clone, causing your clone to be burned alive.-

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Awesome kiddy, now the next thing.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Gather your fire chakra into your gut as you inhale and exhale a large fireball from your mouth that burns my clone alive.

*Forms a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

-I start by gathering up some katon chakra into my gut, I then inhale and exhale a large fireball from my mouth, and I send the fireball at your clone burning, your clone alive-

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Now here, take this lighter *throws a lighter* now throw it out and concentrate your chakra on the little flame coming out of it and try to shape the flame into a wall, first try to make it larger and bigger and afterwards manipulating your chakra in it to cause a wall of fire to appear being able to protect you from attacks.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Now here, take this lighter *throws a lighter* now throw it out and concentrate your chakra on the little flame coming out of it and try to shape the flame into a wall, first try to make it larger and bigger and afterwards manipulating your chakra in it to cause a wall of fire to appear being able to protect you from attacks.
    Yes sensei! D

-Take the lighter, lights it having an open flame, I concentrate my chakra on the flame coming out of the lighter. I shape the flame into a wall, firstly I make it larger and bigger, and now I manipulate my chakra in it to cause a wall of fire to protect me.-

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Good job Nafan.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Perform the Tiger hand seal while utilizing your fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air), you can also use this with a wind technique to make the fire bigger, if you know any wind technique then give it a try, if not then don't .

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Perform the Tiger hand seal while utilizing your fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air), you can also use this with a wind technique to make the fire bigger, if you know any wind technique then give it a try, if not then don't .
    ^-^

-I start off by performing the Tiger handseal, while I utilizing my katon chakra, doing this I create a stream of fire, then I manipulate it into a fireball, once releasing the fire ball, I gather up a huge amount of futon chakra in my lungs, then I blow it out casing the wind blast to hit the fireball causing the fireball to be much stronger.-

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

It's S-Ranked, meaning too strong for the technique so the fire will simply disappear, try it with D-Rank.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Alright, take this cord *throws you a cord of wire* alright, now bind my clone and cause the wire to bind him tight enough making him unable to escape, thereafter I want you to make the following handseals after placing the cord of wire in your mouth, then make the Snake, Dragon, Rabbit and Tiger handseal while concentrating allot of fire chakra trough your lungs, making you able to breathe out a fire along the cord which rushes forward my clone in a straight line catching my clone in fire, this causes my clone to poof away instantly.

For the second thing you will be making the Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit and Tiger handseal, after you've done that you will need to concentrate allot of chakra trough your lungs and thus being able to create a volley of small fireballs which are sent flying in a unpredictable manner assaulting my clone, this also makes your enemy during battles extremely hard to avoid these, but you can also use this to let your shurikens burn, give them both a try.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

-First I take the cord of wire, now I blind you clone, and binding him tight enough making him unable to to escape, once doing this I put the wire in my mouth. then I preform the handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger, while concentrating allot of fire chakra trough my lungs, making me to breath fire along the cord which rushes forward to your clone.-

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

-I start by preforming the handseals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger, then I concentrate allot of chakra trough my lungs, thus doing this being able to create a volley of small fireballs which I send flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting your clone, I do the same jutsu over again, but this time I add shurikens into the fireballs.-

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»