Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Test] - Gèckö

Greetings, Gecko

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank while I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    As stated before, you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    NB Style Taijutsu is allowed.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them via VM.

I will be using my own Kaguya biography for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will proceed to make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Re: [Kaguya Test] - Gèckö

Thanks for conducting Gobi, thanks for the link too The Beast

Masrur appears at the designated area where a special surprise was said to be waiting for him. Masrur did not like surprises but he was intrigued to see what would be in the plains. Masrur waits a few minutes upon arrival to scan the area and look for his surprise but found nothing. Masrur begins to turn around and head back for Kumogakure but suddenly stops. As his intuition leads him to believe someone is behind him. Masrur turns around as he speaks.

"So i'm guessing your my surprise, or rather you have it... Judging by your appearance it doesn't look like I will get whatever it is by asking nicely."

Masrur assumes his fighting stance. Left leg forward with his left arm outstretched his hand open with his knuckles pointed forward. While on the other side of his body his right leg was aligned behind the left on a 45 degree angle. The right arm was bent and placed at shoulder height with the hand in a similar position. (Look up) This was masrur's way of signaling for battle to start.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I use

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20/30
    Damage Points: 40/60
    Description: The user will do the Tiger handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out either a single very large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked or a series of up to 5 smaller yet faster bullets. The power of the technique depends on how much chakra the user inputs into it.

at you. B-ranked.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Yolo._.

"Tch what a surprise.." I mutter to myself mockingly as i watch the man release a fairly large sphere of water at me. The generic technique did not scare me in the slightest, i charged at the technique at full speed and met the sphere at about mid ranged. Before contact i release a mass of razor sharp bone spikes from ever point in my body. The pressure and density of my bones being released from my body dispersed the water on contact leaving me unharmed as i proceeded through the technique. Upon my exit i cause my forearm bones to extend and protrude through my palms as i dash head on at the man with my arms at my side ready to slash at anything on coming.

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

(Yanagi no Mai) - Dance of the Willows
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

image is how i go through the water

Last edited by Gèckö; 07-25-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kagetora enters his usual combat stance. Left palm alligned with his eye-height, held slightly left of his face and slightly infront of it.
    Right fist is turned upside down at waist height, held in line with his waist. Left leg infront of the right right, both being bend slightly.

He awaits your offense, while going to unlock his Sixth Sense if need be.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Meh._.

"......" No words escaped my mouth as i continued forward, my forearm bones still extended i was ready for anything but there was nothing. The man who stood before me showed signs of cockiness, the weak frontal attack followed by assuming a battle stance was down right insulting. "Very well.." I thought to myself as i reached close range of the man.

I raise both of my hands in unison as i proceed to slash from right to left from the shoulder to the hip of the man. After a total of 4 slashes from each hand i drop down onto my hands almost parallel to the ground then i launch my left foot upward into the jaw of the man sending him high into the air. Within seconds of the man flying into the air i appear above him and extend a large amount of bones through my right arm in which i swing downward in a chopping motion into the man's left shoulder. This combo would send the man back into the ground where i would slowly descend above his fallen body.

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

(Keyaki no Mai) – Dance of the Zelkova
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them before extending a large number of spikes from their arm to stab the opponent.

Last edited by Gèckö; 07-27-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Meh._.

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post

"......" No words escaped my mouth as i continued forward, my forearm bones still extended i was ready for anything but there was nothing. The man who stood before me showed signs of cockiness, the weak frontal attack followed by assuming a battle stance was down right insulting. "Very well.." I thought to myself as i reached close range of the man.

I raise both of my hands in unison as i proceed to slash from right to left from the shoulder to the hip of the man. After a total of 4 slashes from each hand i drop down onto my hands almost parallel to the ground then i launch my left foot upward into the jaw of the man sending him high into the air. Within seconds of the man flying into the air i appear above him and extend a large amount of bones through my right arm in which i swing downward in a chopping motion into the man's left shoulder. This combo would send the man back into the ground where i would slowly descend above his fallen body.

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

(Keyaki no Mai) – Dance of the Zelkova
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user Knocks the opponent into the air and then appears above them before extending a large number of spikes from their arm to stab the opponent.
    As discussed.

As you right arm comes moving in, Kagetora leans to the left while slightly backwards allowing it to pass by his shoulder and down to his hip. If undefended this would cut his abdomen and down, but alas it is not. In conjunction with the evasion, Kagetora's left hand which already opened as a palm moves up, grapping around your wrist, keeping his own balance through that as his right leg shoots off the ground in an uprising kneecap. The grip around the the wrist would essentially lead it off trajectory to Kagetora's right, mainly due the first impact upon contact.

Kagetora would be unsteadying your balance as you would essentially be holdning his weight up from the evasion, while using both his and yours momentum, to locate his knee in your abdomen launching you backwards. His right hand follows the allignment of his waist still.

Being that you're throw off-balance would further increase the chance of failing to counter, and while having your other arm be flailing about.

Damage points: 15
    Description: The user will strike their opponent with an upwards thrust with their knee.

Of course, should the knee be succesful, the moment you're thrown back Kagetora lets go off his grip as he regains his composture and original combat stance.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 07-28-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Gracias Gobi @_@

"Hmmm.." I thought to myself as i watched the man evade my first slash, but that was not the end of his actions. Paired with his evasion the left palm he had left out front of him raised upward and grabbed my wrist pulling it upward thus cutting off my downward momentum from my slash. As soon as contact was made i force out bones from every point of my bod once more while flinging my left arm behind me and forcing my right arm to my left as well. Along with that i rotate my hips as the bones leave my body starting a spin of my body as i break away from your grip. Whilst my spinning i notice the man's knee rising upward as if to strike me. After one full turn i use my left hand to palm the knee of to m left your right as the rest of my body comes into play where i thrust my right hand into your side should you be spinning

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm 2x
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

Last edited by Gèckö; 08-04-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gracias Gobi @_@

"Hmmm.." I thought to myself as i watched the man evade my first slash, but that was not the end of his actions. Paired with his evasion the left palm he had left out front of him raised upward and grabbed my wrist pulling it upward thus cutting off my downward momentum from my slash. As soon as contact was made i force out bones from every point of my bod once more while flinging my left arm behind me and forcing my right arm to my left as well. Along with that i rotate my hips as the bones leave my body starting a spin of my body as i break away from your grip. Whilst my spinning i notice the man's knee rising upward as if to strike me. After one full turn i use my left hand to palm the knee of to m left your right as the rest of my body comes into play where i thrust my right hand into your side should you be spinning

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm 2x
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

Kagetora loosens his grip as pain shreds his palm and allows for the rotation to occur. Reading your movement, and overall rotation, Kagetora allowed for your palm to go for the impact. However making use of the exact same trick, both being Kaguyas and all.. A spike erupts as your palm blocks your vision of the targeted spot. Hitting your palm against a potruding spike with such momentum would cause yourself to spear your own hand.

Despite the speed, the power in your hand would lost immiently. My knee would however not be as succesful as proposed either, but in best case scenario, your arm would be fling back, against yourself as my knee would only impact your palm. Reaching peak, you would be pushed sliding back, as your palm would be released. We would be two meters apart. Finishing my knee I would be facing sideways towards you, with my right side, and with my arm already close by the neck and torso area, I would extract a bone from my shoulder pointing it at you determined.

Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Random Picture ~_~

My combo was laid to rest abruptly as the man pulled out his trump card. My palm was intercepted by a sharp object which seemed to come from the knee, i slid back as i looked on seeing the man retracting a bone back into his knee. "Tch so you're just like me...This just got interesting!" I say cockily as my sliding stops. The man removes a bone from his shoulder and holds it out towards me, it was time to take the battle to the next level. I nod my head as i remove a bone from my shoulder as well.

I hold the sword in my right hand firmly with my left hand in an open palm by the center of my waist. I bring my right hand down to my side as i dash towards the man once more. My wrist angled slightly upward in case i had to quickly change the direction of the sword. Closing the distance relatively quick with my right leg leading initiate what i would hope to be the beginning of the man's demise. I change in elevation slightly by raising my upper body to give off the appearance of me lunging into the air. This was clearly a feint as i'm doing this I quickly swing my right arm inward across my body as i lower my elevation. The slash with the sword was aimed at your left knee, which comes down from a slight angle to collapse your body

Still progressing forward i take advantage of your collapsing body extending my left foot bring it full force from behind while stopping my right leg. I make contact with your thigh and kick off with my left foot flipping my body backward. (I use your body as a wall.) The weight of my body pushing off of yours would send you on your butt as i flip making my body almost parallel to the ground where i release my finger tip bones at your downed body.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

(Ryobu no Mai) – Dance of The Diamond World
    Chakra cost: 35
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with their sword, slicing the enemies knee.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Random Picture ~_~

My combo was laid to rest abruptly as the man pulled out his trump card. My palm was intercepted by a sharp object which seemed to come from the knee, i slid back as i looked on seeing the man retracting a bone back into his knee. "Tch so you're just like me...This just got interesting!" I say cockily as my sliding stops. The man removes a bone from his shoulder and holds it out towards me, it was time to take the battle to the next level. I nod my head as i remove a bone from my shoulder as well.

I hold the sword in my right hand firmly with my left hand in an open palm by the center of my waist. I bring my right hand down to my side as i dash towards the man once more. My wrist angled slightly upward in case i had to quickly change the direction of the sword. Closing the distance relatively quick with my right leg leading initiate what i would hope to be the beginning of the man's demise. I change in elevation slightly by raising my upper body to give off the appearance of me lunging into the air. This was clearly a feint as i'm doing this I quickly swing my right arm inward across my body as i lower my elevation. The slash with the sword was aimed at your left knee, which comes down from a slight angle to collapse your body

Still progressing forward i take advantage of your collapsing body extending my left foot bring it full force from behind while stopping my right leg. I make contact with your thigh and kick off with my left foot flipping my body backward. (I use your body as a wall.) The weight of my body pushing off of yours would send you on your butt as i flip making my body almost parallel to the ground where i release my finger tip bones at your downed body.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia

(Ryobu no Mai) – Dance of The Diamond World
    Chakra cost: 35
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with their sword, slicing the enemies knee.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

With a quick and swift work of feet positioning, Kagetora upon your charge, rotates his entire body further right while his left arm which hanged by his side is sent upwards in an upwards uppercut. Simualtaneously as so, his entire left arm gets engulfed in the masses of bone, forming a drilling spear of destiny and doom.

Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

Shifting his entire footwork, his left leg would slide forward in conjunction with his drill-arm, while his right would work it's way away from you. All this to catch you off-guard. Having followed your initial body movement, the drill would essentially have caught you mid-air as well due the slightly longer reach.

However, wethever you went up or down would matter, as you meet the spear on you charge, being outreached severely before being able to get up real close. The width of the spear disables you from going below it(It spreads out as it runs down the arm).

It would pierce your chest.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Re: Random Picture ~_~

"Hmph." I say aloud as i start my shift in elevation, but before i reached that maximum peek i had noticed the man rotate his body, by this point my momentum was too great to evade. I had to resort to my ace up my sleeve. Without a moment of hesitation i start my lunge and as i do this i cause a mass of bones to erupt all around the battlefield and as the man shifts his arm to strike me i shift my body into one of these bones just off of your left shoulder where i use the sword i had drawn to slice your head off from right to left successfully decapitating you.

"Sawarabi no Mai."

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Submitting for Grading

I apologies for the delay.