Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Dr. House

Greetings, Dr. House

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Plain open field surround by trees beyond our range, grassy ground, no water source nearby, clear weather, during the day
    ~ You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Pair of Cannon Uchiha Itachi (With MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Chakra Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move. Remember that your goal is to showcase both the complete usage of The Six Paths Abilities and Mastery over the 5 Elemental Releases.

Good luck! ^^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Dr. House

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=193626

Thank You. and thanks for proctoring it. ^_^ appreciated.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=193626

Thank You. and thanks for proctoring it. ^_^ appreciated.
    Np..

Itachi: "Naruto...we'll need to work together on this one. His eyes are powerf---"
    -.-"

Naruto: "Nagato!! Prepare to be defeated by the Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja!!!" -insert trollface-

As Naruto declares his victory, he pulls the summoning scroll of his back opening it using:

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

Naruto uses the scroll to reverse summon a clone from Mt. Myoboku that has been gathering natural energy. There are two more clones gathering natural energy by the toad fountain, but as the clone is summoned to the battlefield it disperses allowing the real Naruto to acquire the natural energy from the clone allowing him to enter...

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

While Naruto was pulling the scroll off of his back Itachi, with his sharingan activated makes a handseal causing water to be created underneath you to bind you in place as the water forms around you creating a sphere..

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

After Naruto has entered Sage mode, he runs to his left (your right) encircling you while throwing 4 kunai with explosive tags attached to the ends at very high speeds due to the boost of Sage mode...

This plays as we see Nagato..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Np..

Itachi: "Naruto...we'll need to work together on this one. His eyes are powerf---"
    -.-"

Naruto: "Nagato!! Prepare to be defeated by the Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja!!!" -insert trollface-

As Naruto declares his victory, he pulls the summoning scroll of his back opening it using:

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

Naruto uses the scroll to reverse summon a clone from Mt. Myoboku that has been gathering natural energy. There are two more clones gathering natural energy by the toad fountain, but as the clone is summoned to the battlefield it disperses allowing the real Naruto to acquire the natural energy from the clone allowing him to enter...

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

While Naruto was pulling the scroll off of his back Itachi, with his sharingan activated makes a handseal causing water to be created underneath you to bind you in place as the water forms around you creating a sphere..

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

After Naruto has entered Sage mode, he runs to his left (your right) encircling you while throwing 4 kunai with explosive tags attached to the ends at very high speeds due to the boost of Sage mode...

This plays as we see Nagato..

Nagato: Who do you think you're talking to young one... this is your God! The Almighty God!

*As I see the water is rising all around me from below my feet, I'll activate Preta Path which has the capability to absorb techniques and I'll start absorbing the water from underneath myself, having your water technique to be absorbed/cancelled.*

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

*As I see Naruto has began running to my right in an arc, my guess it he'll stay within mid-range and I see that 4 kunais with a tag has left his hand, I'll throw 4 kunais at naruto's kunais that will cause it to throw it off of its original path, having it deflected in other words. As my hand had released the 4 kunais, I'll active deva path which contains the abilities of manipulating gravity.*

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nagato: Who do you think you're talking to young one... this is your God! The Almighty God!

*As I see the water is rising all around me from below my feet, I'll activate Preta Path which has the capability to absorb techniques and I'll start absorbing the water from underneath myself, having your water technique to be absorbed/cancelled.*

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

*As I see Naruto has began running to my right in an arc, my guess it he'll stay within mid-range and I see that 4 kunais with a tag has left his hand, I'll throw 4 kunais at naruto's kunais that will cause it to throw it off of its original path, having it deflected in other words. As my hand had released the 4 kunais, I'll active deva path which contains the abilities of manipulating gravity.*

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

Itachi: This kid just doesnt listen does he...? I've gotta take control of this fight myself If I want us to have a chance...STRAIGHT AHEAD NARUTO!!!

@_@

Naruto: HEY!! I don't care who you think you are but you're talking to NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!! Im gonna make you pay for what you did to Pervy Sage!!!

--------------------------Nagato

----------Smokescreen

Naruto

-------------------------Itachi

Keeping his eyes on Nagato with his sharingan, as the explosive tagged kunai explode inbetween Naruto and Nagato, Itachi makes two handseals using..

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Forming a deep but small swamp underneath Nagato causing him to sink rapidly into the chakra infused mud.. While the explosion occurred infront of Naruto a small smoke screen was created preventing them from seeing each other momentarily and at that time Naruto prepared...

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

Creating a sage chakra infused spiraling shuriken while the swamp forms under Nagato and once its prepared Naruto throws it straight at Nagatos last known position( leaving Naruto with one more turn left to use sage mode), he then makes a handseal....

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Creating two clones at his side named Lefty & Righty that are also in sage mode.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Itachi: This kid just doesnt listen does he...? I've gotta take control of this fight myself If I want us to have a chance...STRAIGHT AHEAD NARUTO!!!

@_@

Naruto: HEY!! I don't care who you think you are but you're talking to NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!! Im gonna make you pay for what you did to Pervy Sage!!!

--------------------------Nagato

----------Smokescreen

Naruto

-------------------------Itachi

Keeping his eyes on Nagato with his sharingan, as the explosive tagged kunai explode inbetween Naruto and Nagato, Itachi makes two handseals using..

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Forming a deep but small swamp underneath Nagato causing him to sink rapidly into the chakra infused mud.. While the explosion occurred infront of Naruto a small smoke screen was created preventing them from seeing each other momentarily and at that time Naruto prepared...

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

Creating a sage chakra infused spiraling shuriken while the swamp forms under Nagato and once its prepared Naruto throws it straight at Nagatos last known position( leaving Naruto with one more turn left to use sage mode), he then makes a handseal....

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Creating two clones at his side named Lefty & Righty that are also in sage mode.
    Nagato: Fools... you can't defeat a God. It was the justice of a God who made it all possible, Jiraiya had to die... and now... I shall create justice and sentence both of you for damnation!

*As I see the smoke has spread from the explosion of the tagged kunais and blocking my vision, I feel the ground beneath me starting to get all mushy and I don't feel the ground to be solid, I feel that I'm sinking into the ground and I hear this really loud noise coming from my right position. Using one of my abilities, the shinra tensei, I'll release a massive gravitational force from my body which will disperse naruto's Rasenshuriken and having the swamp be pushed out with a great force from all around me, using a mid scaled attack. The force will push out the swamp from all around, having to create a wide swamp wave that will advance towards both of you. As I had created the swamp wave, I'll start floating in the air, enabling me to stay in the air and to not fall down below ground level.

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment [mid scale]
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.

(Shinra no Seigyo) - Heavenly Subjugation of Control
    Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

*As the swamp wave advances towards both of you, while floating within air, I'll follow it up with a massive fire blast which would advance into my swamp wave and make a combo of lava/boiling tar wave, engulfing both of you and Lefty and Righty within a burning/drowning tar wave.*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nagato: Fools... you can't defeat a God. It was the justice of a God who made it all possible, Jiraiya had to die... and now... I shall create justice and sentence both of you for damnation!

*As I see the smoke has spread from the explosion of the tagged kunais and blocking my vision, I feel the ground beneath me starting to get all mushy and I don't feel the ground to be solid, I feel that I'm sinking into the ground and I hear this really loud noise coming from my right position. Using one of my abilities, the shinra tensei, I'll release a massive gravitational force from my body which will disperse naruto's Rasenshuriken and having the swamp be pushed out with a great force from all around me, using a mid scaled attack. The force will push out the swamp from all around, having to create a wide swamp wave that will advance towards both of you. As I had created the swamp wave, I'll start floating in the air, enabling me to stay in the air and to not fall down below ground level.

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment [mid scale]
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life

(Shinra no Seigyo) - Heavenly Subjugation of Control
    Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

*As the swamp wave advances towards both of you, while floating within air, I'll follow it up with a massive fire blast which would advance into my swamp wave and make a combo of lava/boiling tar wave, engulfing both of you and Lefty and Righty within a burning/drowning tar wave.*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Naruto: Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way!

Itachi Maybe he can bring Sasuke back....just maybe...MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!!

@_@

The rasenshuriken get repulsed away by a mid scaled shinra tensei, and Itachi activates his Mangekyou Sharingan taking immediate action by dashing towards Naruto and his clones with great speeds activating one of his best techniques....

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Forming a large spirit like entity called Susanoo that envelops Itachi as he jumps in the way of the blast and cradles the real Naruto and his clones in its right palm holding him near Itachi, while the left hand uses the Yata Mirror to repel the shinra tensei and the inflamed mud combo. Once its been repelled Itachi can see Nagato very clearly and stares into his eyes trapping him in..

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

A genjutsu illusion where a shadowy figure appears infront of you having the sharingan than grows into something that looks very similar to Susanoo grabbing hold of you assimilating itself into your body using its threads...After the genjutsu has taken place, Lefty and Righty jump off the hand and start running while Itachi throws the real Naruto using Susanoos arm with speed and power towards Nagato...With the help of Left & Righty while Itachi was performing the genjutsu Naruto made...

(Senpō: Odama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
    Description: This technique is the sage mode equivalence to Great Ball Rasengan where the user creates two large scaled Rasengan in each hand. These can be made with the help of two shadow clones and passed onto them to use. They are capable of lifting large summons several meters into the air.

Two rasengans in his his hands that he slams into Nagato as he is paralyzed. Once Naruto was thrown, Lefty and righty encircle Nagato from both sides, with Lefty running to the left and Righty going right.

Note: With this move Sage Mode has ended this turn..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Naruto: Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way!

Itachi Maybe he can bring Sasuke back....just maybe...MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!!

@_@

The rasenshuriken get repulsed away by a mid scaled shinra tensei, and Itachi activates his Mangekyou Sharingan taking immediate action by dashing towards Naruto and his clones with great speeds activating one of his best techniques....

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Forming a large spirit like entity called Susanoo that envelops Itachi as he jumps in the way of the blast and cradles the real Naruto and his clones in its right palm holding him near Itachi, while the left hand uses the Yata Mirror to repel the shinra tensei and the inflamed mud combo. Once its been repelled Itachi can see Nagato very clearly and stares into his eyes trapping him in..

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

A genjutsu illusion where a shadowy figure appears infront of you having the sharingan than grows into something that looks very similar to Susanoo grabbing hold of you assimilating itself into your body using its threads...After the genjutsu has taken place, Lefty and Righty jump off the hand and start running while Itachi throws the real Naruto using Susanoos arm with speed and power towards Nagato...With the help of Left & Righty while Itachi was performing the genjutsu Naruto made...

(Senpō: Odama Rasengan) – Sage Art: Great Ball Spiralling Sphere
    Description: This technique is the sage mode equivalence to Great Ball Rasengan where the user creates two large scaled Rasengan in each hand. These can be made with the help of two shadow clones and passed onto them to use. They are capable of lifting large summons several meters into the air.

Two rasengans in his his hands that he slams into Nagato as he is paralyzed. Once Naruto was thrown, Lefty and righty encircle Nagato from both sides, with Lefty running to the left and Righty going right.

Note: With this move Sage Mode has ended this turn..
    *As soon as the environment turned dark and a shadowy figure has appeared infront of me out of nowhere with sharingan eyes, I'll realize that it is a genjutsu, and I'll activate asura path, which sends a huge chakra surge through my body, having my mind to escape your genjutsu. As I escaped itachi's genjutsu, I'll stabilize myself in the air because of the genjutsu from before.*

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

*After I escaped genjutsu, I see Naruto flying towards me with two giant rasengans in his hands and I use one of asura's abilities where one may travel at fast speeds to get to a certain place, I'll shoot out chakra from my boots in order to propel myself to the left, evading Naruto's attack. As my feet touches the ground, I'll turn the ground into a giant swamp, having all of you affected by the swamp. Making the swamp so wide that none of you would be able to just jump out of it and making it realy deep. As I have completed my swamp, I'll once again use my abilities of levitating and I'll levitate myself into the air. As I'm in the air once again, I'll throw several explosive kunais at all of you including itachi, naruto and his clones.*

(Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    *As soon as the environment turned dark and a shadowy figure has appeared infront of me out of nowhere with sharingan eyes, I'll realize that it is a genjutsu, and I'll activate asura path, which sends a huge chakra surge through my body, having my mind to escape your genjutsu. As I escaped itachi's genjutsu, I'll stabilize myself in the air because of the genjutsu from before.*

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

*After I escaped genjutsu, I see Naruto flying towards me with two giant rasengans in his hands and I use one of asura's abilities where one may travel at fast speeds to get to a certain place, I'll shoot out chakra from my boots in order to propel myself to the left, evading Naruto's attack. As my feet touches the ground, I'll turn the ground into a giant swamp, having all of you affected by the swamp. Making the swamp so wide that none of you would be able to just jump out of it and making it realy deep. As I have completed my swamp, I'll once again use my abilities of levitating and I'll levitate myself into the air. As I'm in the air once again, I'll throw several explosive kunais at all of you including itachi, naruto and his clones.*

(Chakura Suishin Būtsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Propulsion Boots Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The Asura Path utilizes chakra that shoots out of his boots to propel himself in a linear direction, greatly increasing his speed.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path

----------Naruto
    ---------------------------------Nagato

----Lefty(heading right)-->Righty (Leaping towards you)

-------------Itachi

Naruto: Damn, Im out of Sage Mode....

(Inside of Naruto) -Approaches the Nine Tails-

Naruto: -.-" Kurama, Im gonna need to borrow a lot of your chakra if we want to beat this guy.

Kurama: ..........you don't have what it takes to control my power! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of my hatred!

Naruto: Dont talk to me like that!! We've been kicking this guys ass so far without you, this is the least you can do you lazy fox. :mad:

Kurama: -Yawns- Im going to sleep.....

Naruto: FML!! >_<

Itachi and the clones Lefty & Righty keep their eyes on you as you awaken from the illusion and make your way towards "Righty" using your chakra boosters to avoid the Real Naruto. Instead of continuing to run left, Lefty cut to his right and begins running towards you as your about to land into Righty. Itachi looks down noticing the earth changing its form and he performs..

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lifting himself Naruto and his clones out of the soon to be created swamp, creating a long and wide chunk of earth that enables them to continue to run freely. But as the ground is lifting them from the forming swamp Righty leaps towards you channeling chakra into his legs and feet to enhance his strides ramming you with....

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Stopping you from throwing the kunais unless you continue and want to be hit. As Righty is leaping towards you with his giant rasengan Itachi is watching everyones movements with his Mangekyou Sharingan activated timing his move accordingly allowing him to swing the sword of Totsuka vertically down towards you sealing you as you get his by the Rasegnan.. As all this happens, the Real Naruto begins running towards Nagato and the others.

Any questions VM me...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

----------Naruto
    ---------------------------------Nagato

----Lefty(heading right)-->Righty (Leaping towards you)

-------------Itachi

Naruto: Damn, Im out of Sage Mode....

(Inside of Naruto) -Approaches the Nine Tails-

Naruto: -.-" Kurama, Im gonna need to borrow a lot of your chakra if we want to beat this guy.

Kurama: ..........you don't have what it takes to control my power! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of my hatred!

Naruto: Dont talk to me like that!! We've been kicking this guys ass so far without you, this is the least you can do you lazy fox. :mad:

Kurama: -Yawns- Im going to sleep.....

Naruto: FML!! >_<

Itachi and the clones Lefty & Righty keep their eyes on you as you awaken from the illusion and make your way towards "Righty" using your chakra boosters to avoid the Real Naruto. Instead of continuing to run left, Lefty cut to his right and begins running towards you as your about to land into Righty. Itachi looks down noticing the earth changing its form and he performs..

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lifting himself Naruto and his clones out of the soon to be created swamp, creating a long and wide chunk of earth that enables them to continue to run freely. But as the ground is lifting them from the forming swamp Righty leaps towards you channeling chakra into his legs and feet to enhance his strides ramming you with....

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Stopping you from throwing the kunais unless you continue and want to be hit. As Righty is leaping towards you with his giant rasengan Itachi is watching everyones movements with his Mangekyou Sharingan activated timing his move accordingly allowing him to swing the sword of Totsuka vertically down towards you sealing you as you get his by the Rasegnan.. As all this happens, the Real Naruto begins running towards Nagato and the others.

Any questions VM me...
    Nagato: You can't always hide behind Susanoo, Itachi! Come out and face your destiny! Take your hairy boy with you too... smells like... annoying as a camel dung.

*I won't be throwing my explosive kunais but as I see Susanoo's sword swinging vertically/downwards above me, I use the abilities of deva path of being able to manipulate gravity, using this opportunity to my advantage, I'll pull Righty and Lefty to my current location with great speeds, right underneath the great sword of Totsuka. When the sword comes down, Naruto's clones are hit. As I do this, I drop two kunai with explosive tags, ready to explode when the clones get there."

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle

*As I had used my gravitational abilities of the deva path in order to pull Naruto's clones under Itachi's sword with great speeds, I'll lift myself up a bit using my levitation powers which is always remained active and I exhale a stream of wind from my mouth away from Righty's Rasengan and Itachi's sword of Totsuka, getting me out of a situation that could potentially harm me, pushing myself to the left (your right) away from the real Naruto. As I'm pushing myself away to the left, I'll still remain in Mid-range, within the air using my levitation abilities.*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I know that I am against someone who's using the almighty Susanoo, I won't change my chakra nature but I'll continue using wind nature and after I had launched myself to the left using a wind stream technique, I'll exhale several massive blades of wind at different angles, hitting both Itachi and Naruto.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nagato: You can't always hide behind Susanoo, Itachi! Come out and face your destiny! Take your hairy boy with you too... smells like... annoying as a camel dung.

*I won't be throwing my explosive kunais but as I see Susanoo's sword swinging vertically/downwards above me, I use the abilities of deva path of being able to manipulate gravity, using this opportunity to my advantage, I'll pull Righty and Lefty to my current location with great speeds, right underneath the great sword of Totsuka. When the sword comes down, Naruto's clones are hit. As I do this, I drop two kunai with explosive tags, ready to explode when the clones get there."

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle

*As I had used my gravitational abilities of the deva path in order to pull Naruto's clones under Itachi's sword with great speeds, I'll lift myself up a bit using my levitation powers which is always remained active and I exhale a stream of wind from my mouth away from Righty's Rasengan and Itachi's sword of Totsuka, getting me out of a situation that could potentially harm me, pushing myself to the left (your right) away from the real Naruto. As I'm pushing myself away to the left, I'll still remain in Mid-range, within the air using my levitation abilities.*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I know that I am against someone who's using the almighty Susanoo, I won't change my chakra nature but I'll continue using wind nature and after I had launched myself to the left using a wind stream technique, I'll exhale several massive blades of wind at different angles, hitting both Itachi and Naruto.*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Inside of Naruto)

-Kurama opens one eye-

Kurama: Looks like you really do need my help brat... Dont make me regret it..

Naruto: :zonder:

Kurama: .-. I see what you did there....

As the two clones get ultimately hit by the sword Itachi quickly closes one eye, focusing on the upper portion of his sword coating it in black flames so that he again continues to swing us sword crashing into you as you are blowing wind out of your mouth advancing to the side backwards.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

As you pull Lefty & Righty into the swords path, Naruto activates..

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    [SPOILER]Rank: S
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

Shrouding himself in the Nine Tails chakra and also giving him a tremendous boost in speed and agility, allowing him to cover more more ground almost instantly from your perspective as you are unable to track such high speeds. After taking a large stride towards Nagato he jumps in the air towards him, leaping about the time the sword is going to make contact and he performs...

(Bijutsu: Mini-Rasenshuriken) Tailed Beast Skill: Mini Rasenshuriken
    Descrption: Naruto whilst in the Nine Tails chakra mode creates two small chakra arms on his index finger, with which he creates a miniature Rasenshuriken. Though the shuriken has less attack power than the original, it is still very effective, being capable of slicing straight through a merged White Zetsu Clone's leg.
    Note: This technique still classifies as being wind natured and is subjected to the same elemental strengths and weaknesses.

Creating a miniaturized rasenshuriken that that he flings towards you at blazing speeds...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

(Inside of Naruto)

-Kurama opens one eye-

Kurama: Looks like you really do need my help brat... Dont make me regret it..

Naruto: :zonder:

Kurama: .-. I see what you did there....

As the two clones get ultimately hit by the sword Itachi quickly closes one eye, focusing on the upper portion of his sword coating it in black flames so that he again continues to swing us sword crashing into you as you are blowing wind out of your mouth advancing to the side backwards.

Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

As you pull Lefty & Righty into the swords path, Naruto activates..

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    [SPOILER]Rank: S
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

Shrouding himself in the Nine Tails chakra and also giving him a tremendous boost in speed and agility, allowing him to cover more more ground almost instantly from your perspective as you are unable to track such high speeds. After taking a large stride towards Nagato he jumps in the air towards him, leaping about the time the sword is going to make contact and he performs...

(Bijutsu: Mini-Rasenshuriken) Tailed Beast Skill: Mini Rasenshuriken
    Descrption: Naruto whilst in the Nine Tails chakra mode creates two small chakra arms on his index finger, with which he creates a miniature Rasenshuriken. Though the shuriken has less attack power than the original, it is still very effective, being capable of slicing straight through a merged White Zetsu Clone's leg.
    Note: This technique still classifies as being wind natured and is subjected to the same elemental strengths and weaknesses.

Creating a miniaturized rasenshuriken that that he flings towards you at blazing speeds...
    Nagato: Oh look at that... 9 Tails finally decided to show off... that won't be too long...

*As I'm flying to the left backwards in the air, due to me using the wind stream technique previously, I see Itachi's sword of Totsuka starting to be covered by black flames and I won't perform Wind Release: Serial Waves like I planned, but I'll activate animal path which grants me the ability to summon animals.*

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

*As I activated animal path, I'll use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

to summon two of the summonings at a time:

Pain's Giant Bird
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.

Pain's Giant Ram
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant ram, which has the ability to charge and smash its target.

*I'll summon the bird right underneath me as I'm flying backwards, and a ram next to us. The bird, giving me the chance to escape from Itachi's sword of Totsuka's slash as the bird is capable of flying with great speeds. I'm flying with the use of the bird to the left in an arc, evading the sword's vertical slash, remaining mid-range of itachi. As I summoned the ram, I'll use the ram what I summoned previously to attack Naruto head-on. As The ram heads towards Naruto at great speeds, the ram gets sliced up by Naruto's Rasenshuriken. As I had evaded Itachi's sword of Totsuka, with the use of the bird, as I am travelling towards to the left in an arc remaning mid-range of Itachi, I'll shoot out two lighting spears as one towards Itachi and the other one towards Naruto.*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nagato: Oh look at that... 9 Tails finally decided to show off... that won't be too long...

*As I'm flying to the left backwards in the air, due to me using the wind stream technique previously, I see Itachi's sword of Totsuka starting to be covered by black flames and I won't perform Wind Release: Serial Waves like I planned, but I'll activate animal path which grants me the ability to summon animals.*

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

*As I activated animal path, I'll use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

to summon two of the summonings at a time:

Pain's Giant Bird
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.

Pain's Giant Ram
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant ram, which has the ability to charge and smash its target.

*I'll summon the bird right underneath me as I'm flying backwards, and a ram next to us. The bird, giving me the chance to escape from Itachi's sword of Totsuka's slash as the bird is capable of flying with great speeds. I'm flying with the use of the bird to the left in an arc, evading the sword's vertical slash, remaining mid-range of itachi. As I summoned the ram, I'll use the ram what I summoned previously to attack Naruto head-on. As The ram heads towards Naruto at great speeds, the ram gets sliced up by Naruto's Rasenshuriken. As I had evaded Itachi's sword of Totsuka, with the use of the bird, as I am travelling towards to the left in an arc remaning mid-range of Itachi, I'll shoot out two lighting spears as one towards Itachi and the other one towards Naruto.*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

As Nagato summons his animals, Itachi misses with his sword covered in black flames, but takes the opportunity to see the direction in which he is flying on the bird and closes one eye using..

Burning the bird in the face and eyes as its flying in its curved trajectory, causing the bird to fall and you to lose the shared vision from the bird. At the same time, Naruto uses his chakra arms extending it to grab hold of a remnant of the Ram after its been sliced and using it to slingshot himself at blazing speeds towards Nagato as he is falling using...

(Wakusei Rasengan) - Planetary Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Naruto while in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode creates a large Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three smaller Rasengan, in a similar manner to how satellites revolve around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created with the large Rasengan in the center spinning in one direction, with the smaller ones oribting it spin in the opposite, they interact with each other to form a huge conical and turbulent vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once

Note: Since you have lost the shared vision from the ram, and then the bird, it will now be even more difficult to react to Narutos speed when you first lose balance after the bird has fallen.. And since you were flying in a semi circle path going left (towards Itachi) then that allowed me to get a clear perception of the bird to burn its face.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

As Nagato summons his animals, Itachi misses with his sword covered in black flames, but takes the opportunity to see the direction in which he is flying on the bird and closes one eye using..

Burning the bird in the face and eyes as its flying in its curved trajectory, causing the bird to fall and you to lose the shared vision from the bird. At the same time, Naruto uses his chakra arms extending it to grab hold of a remnant of the Ram after its been sliced and using it to slingshot himself at blazing speeds towards Nagato as he is falling using...

(Wakusei Rasengan) - Planetary Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Naruto while in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode creates a large Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three smaller Rasengan, in a similar manner to how satellites revolve around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created with the large Rasengan in the center spinning in one direction, with the smaller ones oribting it spin in the opposite, they interact with each other to form a huge conical and turbulent vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once

Note: Since you have lost the shared vision from the ram, and then the bird, it will now be even more difficult to react to Narutos speed when you first lose balance after the bird has fallen.. And since you were flying in a semi circle path going left (towards Itachi) then that allowed me to get a clear perception of the bird to burn its face.
    Nagato: I'll make you suffer for this...

*While I'm flying with the bird underneath me to the left in an arc around itachi, I notice that my bird is catching on black fires like Itachi's sword of Totsuka was, having me to lose balance over the flaming bird and me falling off from the bird. I won't perform my lighting blast but I direct my giant bird at high speeds towards Itachi as it's falling, ramming the bird into Itachi, getting advantage over covering somewhat his view/focus with the blazing bird between us. As my ram was impaled and I lost eye contact on naruto, I'll start looking over at Naruto, I notice him using the ram's head as a leverage to get to me. I see Naruto flying towards me at high speeds as I'm falling from the skies, I use the powers of Deva path without any hesitation, the shinra tensei, releasing a massive mid scaled gravitational force from my body, which will stop Naruto's momentum thus pushing Naruto back from potentially injuring my body, while in the same time, deflecting his attack.*

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment [Mid Scale]

*As I'm falling from the skies, I'll regain my balance as I'll start levitating within the air once again. Since my levitational powers were activated once before, I don't have to activate it once again. As I regained balance, I'll use the powers of my Asura path and I'll grow a mechanized arm from my side which will reveal 10 rockets. As the rockets have revealed itself, I'll shoot out 10 rockets towards Naruto.*

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

*While my mechanized arm is growing out from my side to attack Naruto with rockets, I'll form a rasengan in my left hand then I'll perform water style: Destruction Torrent in the other, creating a massive tornado of water which is directed towards Itachi.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Nagato: I'll make you suffer for this...

*While I'm flying with the bird underneath me to the left in an arc around itachi, I notice that my bird is catching on black fires like Itachi's sword of Totsuka was, having me to lose balance over the flaming bird and me falling off from the bird. I won't perform my lighting blast but I direct my giant bird at high speeds towards Itachi as it's falling, ramming the bird into Itachi, getting advantage over covering somewhat his view/focus with the blazing bird between us. As my ram was impaled and I lost eye contact on naruto, I'll start looking over at Naruto, I notice him using the ram's head as a leverage to get to me. I see Naruto flying towards me at high speeds as I'm falling from the skies, I use the powers of Deva path without any hesitation, the shinra tensei, releasing a massive mid scaled gravitational force from my body, which will stop Naruto's momentum thus pushing Naruto back from potentially injuring my body, while in the same time, deflecting his attack.*

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment [Mid Scale]

*As I'm falling from the skies, I'll regain my balance as I'll start levitating within the air once again. Since my levitational powers were activated once before, I don't have to activate it once again. As I regained balance, I'll use the powers of my Asura path and I'll grow a mechanized arm from my side which will reveal 10 rockets. As the rockets have revealed itself, I'll shoot out 10 rockets towards Naruto.*

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

*While my mechanized arm is growing out from my side to attack Naruto with rockets, I'll form a rasengan in my left hand then I'll perform water style: Destruction Torrent in the other, creating a massive tornado of water which is directed towards Itachi.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    Im pretty sure that if the bird was underneath you previously then is falling straight to the ground being burnt by the flames of Amaterasu then with using shinra tensei behind that momentum, it will be forced into the ground since you used it on a mid range scale thus repulsing everything around you 360 degrees, pushing it not towards itachi but into the ground below you. The direction you guys were flying from before was an "arc" as you stated in a previous post so your movements are not as linear as you probably perceive them to be. If you were to point your hand at the bird focusing your technique, you would end up pointing downwards (because its below you) thus sending it in that direction.

As Naruto gets repulsed backwards, he is in great pain and gives in to the 9 Tailed fox as a last resort using..

(Kyubi Chon Hengi no Jutsu) - Nine Tailed Fox Full transformation Technique
    Damage points: (+25 to Fire and Wind Techniques)
    Description: Naruto will fall to all fours where his teeth will grow and his nails grow into claws and begining to growl as chakra they surges out of him as he roars and the chakra then grows into the Nine tails before the nine tails takes actual physical form. As the name suggests the transformation is that of a Fox bearing the typical Claws and fangs with long ears and Nine Tails that can act like whips. Whilst in this form Naruto can sense negative emotions and can only use Fire element and Wind elemental techniques along with any Tailed Beast skills related to the Kyubi. Naruto however gains a additional power bonus to the wind and fire techniques.
    Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 3 turns

Turning into the nine tailed fox landing on the ground, (he is now immune to anything A ranked and below) he gets his by the missiles, and thus releases a powerful wind & fire blast from his mouth that collides with the vortex sent towards itachi creating a large amount of steam. Itachi uses the Yata mirror to defend against debris and forces coming his way..

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Once that steam is created he then uses...

(Bijutsu: Bijudama) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball
    Description: The Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is the ultimate attack of the tailed beasts. To use the attack they gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra and shape it into a ball and compress it in their mouth and then release it. The technique is capable of destroying the three Rashomon gates with losing any of its momentum.
    Note: Can only be used once and must be in complete form.

Releasing the tailed beasts ultimate attack to shoot through the mist and hit you dead on where your last known location was.. While the steam was created Itachi runs towards you continuously throwing explosive tagged kunai into and past the mist to explode on you as you get hit by the beam..

Last edited by Obíto; 07-03-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryóku View Post
    Im pretty sure that if the bird was underneath you previously then is falling straight to the ground being burnt by the flames of Amaterasu then with using shinra tensei behind that momentum, it will be forced into the ground since you used it on a mid range scale thus repulsing everything around you 360 degrees, pushing it not towards itachi but into the ground below you. The direction you guys were flying from before was an "arc" as you stated in a previous post so your movements are not as linear as you probably perceive them to be. If you were to point your hand at the bird focusing your technique, you would end up pointing downwards (because its below you) thus sending it in that direction.

As Naruto gets repulsed backwards, he is in great pain and gives in to the 9 Tailed fox as a last resort using..

(Kyubi Chon Hengi no Jutsu) - Nine Tailed Fox Full transformation Technique
    Damage points: (+25 to Fire and Wind Techniques)
    Description: Naruto will fall to all fours where his teeth will grow and his nails grow into claws and begining to growl as chakra they surges out of him as he roars and the chakra then grows into the Nine tails before the nine tails takes actual physical form. As the name suggests the transformation is that of a Fox bearing the typical Claws and fangs with long ears and Nine Tails that can act like whips. Whilst in this form Naruto can sense negative emotions and can only use Fire element and Wind elemental techniques along with any Tailed Beast skills related to the Kyubi. Naruto however gains a additional power bonus to the wind and fire techniques.
    Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 3 turns

Turning into the nine tailed fox landing on the ground, (he is now immune to anything A ranked and below) he gets his by the missiles, and thus releases a powerful wind & fire blast from his mouth that collides with the vortex sent towards itachi creating a large amount of steam. Itachi uses the Yata mirror to defend against debris and forces coming his way..

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Once that steam is created he then uses...

(Bijutsu: Bijudama) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball
    Description: The Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is the ultimate attack of the tailed beasts. To use the attack they gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra and shape it into a ball and compress it in their mouth and then release it. The technique is capable of destroying the three Rashomon gates with losing any of its momentum.
    Note: Can only be used once and must be in complete form.

Releasing the tailed beasts ultimate attack to shoot through the mist and hit you dead on where your last known location was.. While the steam was created Itachi runs towards you continuously throwing explosive tagged kunai into and past the mist to explode on you as you get hit by the beam..
    Nagato: Yes... do you hate me now? SHOW ME YOUR ANGER 9 TAILS! CHIBAKUUUU TESNEIIIIII!

*After I launched my rockets towards naruto and I sent my water vortex towards itachi, I see naruto changing into the full 9 tails fox mode as he lands on the ground. I figure that my rockets won't work on his dull skin and because of his size. As a reaction after my water vortex and rockets, as I'm levitating mid-air, without hesitation I put my hands side by side and I create a dark sphere which I'll throw in the air as Naruto has launched a fire blast towards my water vortex in order to cancel it. As the dark sphere appears in the air/on the side where Naruto and Itachi is, I slap my hands together and the dark sphere starts to pull the surrounding ground into one place like it has its own gravity, pulling Naruto and Itachi with the ground they're standing on towards the sphere. As the ground is lifting them up, giant rocks and debris hitting them from the sides as they're being lifted and eventually getting smashed into the pre-rocks which has been lifted already/ buried alive under pieces of giant rocks from the ground. As Naruto and Itachi being lifted up, they have no chance but to defend themselves against chibaku tensei.*

(Chibaku Tensei) - Planetary Devastation
    Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
    Chakra: 120
    Damage: 160
    Description: The user creates a dark black sphere that is thrown into the sky and pulls surrounding earth into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. This technique is quite devastating, as it created a massive crater and devestated the forest and mountains around it. The Sage of the Six Paths had mastered this technique to an extent that he created the moon itself, and his technique paled in comparison to it. Despite it's admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against Naruto's Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball and incapacitate Naruto and trap him in his six-tailed transformation, an impressive feat, although it failed to contain Naruto when he slipped into his eight-tailed transformation.
    Note: Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for the jutsu the user is unable to use this jutsu again during the rest of the fight and is unable to use Shinra Tensei for the following 8 turns. As well that the user loses 75% of their health once used.
    Note: Only once per battle-

*As I'm exerting more and more chakra into the technique while my hands are put together, I focus on more rocks to be raised towards the black sphere. As the rocks are rising, both of your visions will be blocked off of me and if any of you try to pull off an attack, more and more rocks will be raised which will most likely block the attack and thus both of you forced to defend against the dark sphere.*

Nagato: FEEL MY PAIN! *panting* *cough* *cough* So much chakra for these fools I have to use...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Congrats on finishing your test, it was kinda fun though we will now wait on one of the mods on for the grading to see how they feel you performed.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-

You basically, just survived. When Ryoku attacked, you used gravity to defend and then you just used some jutsu directly at either Itachi or Naruto, I mean, it seems there were no tactics/strategies at all. And that will not be enough.

Also, one more note, though not as important, but still.. When you released the gengutsu, I discussed with other mods and we came to the conclusion that release method wouldn't be valid at all.