Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: manga 444

    Awesome chapter even though I knew what was coming it was worth the wait. But I am beginning to wonder just how long Kishi will drag this out I mean come on already atleast give us more pages. Side note: Naruto is the freakin man now.
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 04-17-2009 at 04:08 AM. Reason: spelling

  3. #3
    Kid Ace2392's Avatar
    Status
    Kid Ace2392 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    anywhere, nowhere.....everywhere
    Posts
    2,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    First page....amazing...Anyway, i'm glad i didnt read the spoilers cuz the nine-tailed sage mode....just imagine what he could do now!!!! ppl wj=ho have naruto characters on here will create so many customs on it, it wont make any sense!!!

    but on a more serious note, Nagato said two events but only mentioned one. i think the second must be when Yahiko died.....
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    thanks !!!!!
     
         

  5. #5
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Man.. Nagato's going to go on and on about his past for 2 more chapters.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: manga 444

    i cannot belive that it was konoha ninjas that killed nagato's family =/
     
         

  7. #7
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    thnx...........

    boring chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one question...........
    look here..........

    here he is in sage mode.......
    now look here:-

    here he is in demonic sage mode(kyubi sage)...
    Now look here:-


    at first he was still in demonc-sage mode.....
    Then how he cameback to normal.....No kyubi no sage.............
    Can someone tell me what the hack is happening..............
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: manga 444

    kishi must be high on pot wit michael phelps =/
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    thnx...........

    boring chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one question...........
    look here..........

    here he is in sage mode.......
    now look here:-

    here he is in demonic sage mode(kyubi sage)...
    Now look here:-


    at first he was still in demonc-sage mode.....
    Then how he cameback to normal.....No kyubi no sage.............
    Can someone tell me what the hack is happening..............
    I think hba hit the nail on the head Kishi has a drinking problem. It's affecting the manga. x.x
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    The reason Naruto dropped out of both Sage and Kyuubi mode at the same time in that scene was because he wanted to be calm when he asked Nagato. Not when he was enraged and wanting to kill him he wanted to hear Nagato out.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I think hba hit the nail on the head Kishi has a drinking problem. It's affecting the manga. x.x
    hahahaha..........dats right.......he messed ups sometimes...........first it was with hinata.she has only one byakugan activated, other was not.....Now this........He should stop. and work to someone else............Just end this naruto-nagato talk.........there is more source of pain's pain is to be revealed.....So even 445 will be talking....Den naruto will ask about masked man?(tobi/madara). So even 446 will be talking only...........Manga is getting increasingly boring...........Can anyone suggest some other thing to read..........some other manga. I read naruto,bleach,Tsubasa.....
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    naruto cant kepp sage mode for long with clones .. he must hav used sage energy to clam down kyuubi !!
     
         

  13. #13
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    The reason Naruto dropped out of both Sage and Kyuubi mode at the same time in that scene was because he wanted to be calm when he asked Nagato. Not when he was enraged and wanting to kill him he wanted to hear Nagato out.
    u r saying naruto intentionally did it........and when naruto had that much control over sage energy and kyubi enrgy.........
     
         

  14. #14
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    naruto cant kepp sage mode for long with clones .. he must hav used sage energy to clam down kyuubi !!
    why.......he knows he is against extremely strong opponent.....He managed to overpower nagato's chakra on b'coz he was in demonic sage mode.........Now coming to normal is dengerous......And he can control kyubi upto 3-tails right......so no problem.......
     
         
    Last edited by ThePain; 04-17-2009 at 04:47 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    why.......he knows he is against someone extremely strong opponent.....He managed to overpower nagato's chakra on b'coz he was in demonic sage mode.........Now coming to normal is dengerous......And he can control kyubi upto 3-tails right......so no problem.......
    It's because he fears the power of the Kyuubi inside him. He was scared to death when he thought he was the one who furthermore destroyed Konoha while in the demon form. He needed something to keep the beast in check because he knew he would lose control of his emotions again
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    naruto is far strong than nagato in his normal state too .. nagato is out of chakra too !!
     
         

  17. #17
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    It's because he fears the power of the Kyuubi inside him. He was scared to death when he thought he was the one who furthermore destroyed Konoha while in the demon form. He needed something to keep the beast in check because he knew he would lose control of his emotions again
    Hmmm.........U r right........So he is doing what gohan said when he was against cell....Gohan was scared of his own power, so he refused to unleash it....We need Android 16 who will tell Naruto, not to be scared of his power(kyubi's)..........If he using dat energy 4 gud cause.....J-san wanted naruto to master kyubi, not o supprerss him.......Naruto is an idiot.........
     
         

  18. #18
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: manga 444

    Naruto manga are becoming kinda boring =/

    I still love the concept, but having Kishi giving us everything we ever wish is kinda killing the serie...In the recent manga he lost this cliff hanger we could expect at the end of every manga. Now we can accurately predict what's going to happen...


    I'm disappointed
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    Hmmm.........U r right........So he is doing what gohan said when he was against cell....Gohan was scared of his own power, so he refused to unleash it....We need Android 16 who will tell Naruto, not to be scared of his power(kyubi's)..........If he using dat energy 4 gud cause.....J-san wanted naruto to master kyubi, not o supprerss him.......Naruto is an idiot.........
    Totally different concept. Gohan had his own power that he was afraid of using. He didn't have a 9 tailed demon fox with unlimited power and chakra raging inside a steel cage inside of him. Naruto has plenty to be afraid of because he also knows if he releases that power to the fullest he is dead no matter what.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    Totally different concept. Gohan had his own power that he was afraid of using. He didn't have a 9 tailed demon fox with unlimited power and chakra raging inside a steel cage inside of him. Naruto has plenty to be afraid of because he also knows if he releases that power to the fullest he is dead no matter what.
    U R right from your point of view.........I am saying of using kyubi's chakra.....Naruto can control the chakra. I am not saying dat he should release the seal.....However the seal designed was in manner, dat naruto can harness kyubi's chakra whenever required..........So he should do it.......

    Though a diffrent concept naruto and gohan feels the same...Their power overwhelms dem......
     
         

  21. #21
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Posts
    9,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    thnx...........

    boring chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one question...........
    look here..........

    here he is in sage mode.......
    now look here:-

    here he is in demonic sage mode(kyubi sage)...
    Now look here:-


    at first he was still in demonc-sage mode.....
    Then how he cameback to normal.....No kyubi no sage.............
    Can someone tell me what the hack is happening..............
    It's kinda dependent on his emotions at the time as well. If hes ready for battle hes in sage mode, if hes angry Kyubi, but if he doesnt want to fight anymore and just wants to talk then hes neither of those. So the Kyubi chakra goes back and theres no need to use chakra for Sage mode.
    So at first he doesnt know what to expect, so hes in Sage mode. Then he got pissed and the Kyubi started coming in, so he was both. But when he started remembering Jiriya's words, he started to calm down and even get a little sad, so he went back to just normal since he calmed down and just wanted to talk.
     
         
    Last edited by HiddenShadowNinja; 04-17-2009 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Adding on

  22. #22
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    U R right from your point of view.........I am saying of using kyubi's chakra.....Naruto can control the chakra. I am not saying dat he should release the seal.....However the seal designed was in manner, dat naruto can harness kyubi's chakra whenever required..........So he should do it.......

    Though a diffrent concept naruto and gohan feels the same...Their power overwhelms dem......
    Gohan never harmed the ones he loved, he feared his power because he feared killing anyone including his enemy.

    Naruto has hurt ones he loved he harmed Sakura when he first went 4 tails. He fears hurting the ones he loves with his power, but doesn't care to what extent he harms his enemy.

    Naruto has very limited control over the Kyuubi's chakra. Last we knew he can't control 4 tails. So how would he be able to control more tails?

    When Naruto is in Kyuubi mode he is much like Ichigo as a Vizard or Shirosaki, reckless and attacks wildly not caring about his well being because he knows it will heal instantaneously
     
         

  23. #23
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    Gohan never harmed the ones he loved, he feared his power because he feared killing anyone including his enemy.

    Naruto has hurt ones he loved he harmed Sakura when he first went 4 tails. He fears hurting the ones he loves with his power, but doesn't care to what extent he harms his enemy.

    Naruto has very limited control over the Kyuubi's chakra. Last we knew he can't control 4 tails. So how would he be able to control more tails?

    When Naruto is in Kyuubi mode he is much like Ichigo as a Vizard or Shirosaki, reckless and attacks wildly not caring about his well being because he knows it will heal instantaneously
    Yeah.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naruto has sage energy to help him to control kyubi......What naruto needs to do is to control emotions, den he can control kyubi's chakra. What happens every time is "Naruto becomes increasingly angrier and lost his control over kyubi". Last time when he hurt sakura same thing happen.....And I thought sage training wolud have given him better control over his emotions........
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    Yeah.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naruto has sage energy to help him to control kyubi......What naruto needs to do is to control emotions, den he can control kyubi's chakra. What happens every time is "Naruto becomes increasingly angrier and lost his control over kyubi". Last time when he hurt sakura same thing happen.....And I thought sage training wolud have given him better control over his emotions........
    All we know Sage training did was make him stronger with Nature chakra. I am not sure if that is what is suppressing the Kyuubi chakra or not. Naruto is what? 16 years old? There isn't anyway for him to control his emotions. Nobody can control their emotions there are those that try to hide it and toughs who let it show and Naruto is one who lets it show.

    The fact that the shinobi world rests on his shoulders atm is overwhelming for the kid :/
     
         

  25. #25
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444



    my favorite part. ^^
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •