Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: manga 444

    Awesome chapter even though I knew what was coming it was worth the wait. But I am beginning to wonder just how long Kishi will drag this out I mean come on already atleast give us more pages. Side note: Naruto is the freakin man now.
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 04-17-2009 at 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling

  3. #3
    Kid Ace2392's Avatar
    Status
    Kid Ace2392 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,576
    Location
    anywhere, nowhere.....everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    First page....amazing...Anyway, i'm glad i didnt read the spoilers cuz the nine-tailed sage mode....just imagine what he could do now!!!! ppl wj=ho have naruto characters on here will create so many customs on it, it wont make any sense!!!

    but on a more serious note, Nagato said two events but only mentioned one. i think the second must be when Yahiko died.....
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    thanks !!!!!
     
         

  5. #5
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Man.. Nagato's going to go on and on about his past for 2 more chapters.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: manga 444

    i cannot belive that it was konoha ninjas that killed nagato's family =/
     
         

  7. #7
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    thnx...........

    boring chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one question...........
    look here..........

    here he is in sage mode.......
    now look here:-

    here he is in demonic sage mode(kyubi sage)...
    Now look here:-


    at first he was still in demonc-sage mode.....
    Then how he cameback to normal.....No kyubi no sage.............
    Can someone tell me what the hack is happening..............
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: manga 444

    kishi must be high on pot wit michael phelps =/
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    thnx...........

    boring chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    one question...........
    look here..........

    here he is in sage mode.......
    now look here:-

    here he is in demonic sage mode(kyubi sage)...
    Now look here:-


    at first he was still in demonc-sage mode.....
    Then how he cameback to normal.....No kyubi no sage.............
    Can someone tell me what the hack is happening..............
    I think hba hit the nail on the head Kishi has a drinking problem. It's affecting the manga. x.x
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,606
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    The reason Naruto dropped out of both Sage and Kyuubi mode at the same time in that scene was because he wanted to be calm when he asked Nagato. Not when he was enraged and wanting to kill him he wanted to hear Nagato out.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I think hba hit the nail on the head Kishi has a drinking problem. It's affecting the manga. x.x
    hahahaha..........dats right.......he messed ups sometimes...........first it was with hinata.she has only one byakugan activated, other was not.....Now this........He should stop. and work to someone else............Just end this naruto-nagato talk.........there is more source of pain's pain is to be revealed.....So even 445 will be talking....Den naruto will ask about masked man?(tobi/madara). So even 446 will be talking only...........Manga is getting increasingly boring...........Can anyone suggest some other thing to read..........some other manga. I read naruto,bleach,Tsubasa.....
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    naruto cant kepp sage mode for long with clones .. he must hav used sage energy to clam down kyuubi !!
     
         

  13. #13
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    The reason Naruto dropped out of both Sage and Kyuubi mode at the same time in that scene was because he wanted to be calm when he asked Nagato. Not when he was enraged and wanting to kill him he wanted to hear Nagato out.
    u r saying naruto intentionally did it........and when naruto had that much control over sage energy and kyubi enrgy.........
     
         

  14. #14
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by alimujtaba786 View Post
    naruto cant kepp sage mode for long with clones .. he must hav used sage energy to clam down kyuubi !!
    why.......he knows he is against extremely strong opponent.....He managed to overpower nagato's chakra on b'coz he was in demonic sage mode.........Now coming to normal is dengerous......And he can control kyubi upto 3-tails right......so no problem.......
     
         
    Last edited by ThePain; 04-17-2009 at 05:47 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,606
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    why.......he knows he is against someone extremely strong opponent.....He managed to overpower nagato's chakra on b'coz he was in demonic sage mode.........Now coming to normal is dengerous......And he can control kyubi upto 3-tails right......so no problem.......
    It's because he fears the power of the Kyuubi inside him. He was scared to death when he thought he was the one who furthermore destroyed Konoha while in the demon form. He needed something to keep the beast in check because he knew he would lose control of his emotions again
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: manga 444

    naruto is far strong than nagato in his normal state too .. nagato is out of chakra too !!
     
         

  17. #17
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    It's because he fears the power of the Kyuubi inside him. He was scared to death when he thought he was the one who furthermore destroyed Konoha while in the demon form. He needed something to keep the beast in check because he knew he would lose control of his emotions again
    Hmmm.........U r right........So he is doing what gohan said when he was against cell....Gohan was scared of his own power, so he refused to unleash it....We need Android 16 who will tell Naruto, not to be scared of his power(kyubi's)..........If he using dat energy 4 gud cause.....J-san wanted naruto to master kyubi, not o supprerss him.......Naruto is an idiot.........
     
         

  18. #18
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: manga 444

    Naruto manga are becoming kinda boring =/

    I still love the concept, but having Kishi giving us everything we ever wish is kinda killing the serie...In the recent manga he lost this cliff hanger we could expect at the end of every manga. Now we can accurately predict what's going to happen...


    I'm disappointed
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,606
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePain View Post
    Hmmm.........U r right........So he is doing what gohan said when he was against cell....Gohan was scared of his own power, so he refused to unleash it....We need Android 16 who will tell Naruto, not to be scared of his power(kyubi's)..........If he using dat energy 4 gud cause.....J-san wanted naruto to master kyubi, not o supprerss him.......Naruto is an idiot.........
    Totally different concept. Gohan had his own power that he was afraid of using. He didn't have a 9 tailed demon fox with unlimited power and chakra raging inside a steel cage inside of him. Naruto has plenty to be afraid of because he also knows if he releases that power to the fullest he is dead no matter what.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member ThePain's Avatar
    Status
    ThePain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: manga 444

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    Totally different concept. Gohan had his own power that he was afraid of using. He didn't have a 9 tailed demon fox with unlimited power and chakra raging inside a steel cage inside of him. Naruto has plenty to be afraid of because he also knows if he releases that power to the fullest he is dead no matter what.
    U R right from your point of view.........I am saying of using kyubi's chakra.....Naruto can control the chakra. I am not saying dat he should release the seal.....However the seal designed was in manner, dat naruto can harness kyubi's chakra whenever required..........So he should do it.......

    Though a diffrent concept naruto and gohan feels the same...Their power overwhelms dem......
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •