my favorite part. ^^
    lol the moment Nagato went *Aww Hell!"

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: manga 444

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    All we know Sage training did was make him stronger with Nature chakra. I am not sure if that is what is suppressing the Kyuubi chakra or not. Naruto is what? 16 years old? There isn't anyway for him to control his emotions. Nobody can control their emotions there are those that try to hide it and toughs who let it show and Naruto is one who lets it show.

The fact that the shinobi world rests on his shoulders atm is overwhelming for the kid :/
    yes u r right...............his burden needs to be shared................
    Anyways u can't apply same principles for naruto as u can do for others of konoha's 11.....Even though he is 16 years old, he had learned sage techs.......he has a chakra dat can control kyubi....And fearing the kyubi will not help him.......And I thought his talk with his dad, where 4th said "he sealed kyubi in naruto bcoz he thought naruto could handle it", would've helped naruto.....But if u r right about narutos fear, den Naruto is truly an idiot........Even J-man's death hasn't given him any sense of maturity........

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post

my favorite part. ^^
    it was gr8.......really......But it was only 4 short time.......Naruto is back to normal..........I wanted to see what demonic sage mode will do.........

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M BAAAAAACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    i cannot belive that it was konoha ninjas that killed nagato's family =/
    Believe it. xD

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konoha ninjas attacked and killed nagato's parents, that's why he said something like "this is how my parents were killed in front of my eyes by konoha ninjas" when he stabbed hinata back at chapter 437. Kishi is trying to show us that they did this by accident and that nagato's point of view and hatred is wrong... which isn't very convincing at all. All he lost was in the war, that's why he wants to prevent wars from happening so hard.

The problem is that now on, the manga is so easy to be predicted... it's sad, but after chapter 440, the manga became so predictable and boring. Hope kishi stop drinking sake and work back to give us a good plot like he did at kakashi vs pain and hinata confession... so we can have good predictions again.

By the way, this is what will happen in the manga next chapter (I believe it's so predictable that it doesn't even need a spoiler tag...
    Nagato will tell the 2nd motive of his pain, the manga will ends with naruto thinking up and raising his head up "I know the answer!".

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    Konoha ninjas attacked and killed nagato's parents, that's why he said something like "this is how my parents were killed in front of my eyes by konoha ninjas" when he stabbed hinata back at chapter 437. Kishi is trying to show us that they did this by accident and that nagato's point of view and hatred is wrong... which isn't very convincing at all. All he lost was in the war, that's why he wants to prevent wars from happening so hard.

The problem is that now on, the manga is so easy to be predicted... it's sad, but after chapter 440, the manga became so predictable and boring. Hope kishi stop drinking sake and work back to give us a good plot like he did at kakashi vs pain and hinata confession... so we can have good predictions again.

By the way, this is what will happen in the manga next chapter (I believe it's so predictable that it doesn't even need a spoiler tag...
    Nagato will tell the 2nd motive of his pain, the manga will ends with naruto thinking up and raising his head up "I know the answer!".
    yes the manga is a little predictable right now... but im pretty sure these chapter that are about to come out are very important.... they tell nagatos story and im guessing that by hearing nagatos story naruto will be able to find his answer to peace or at least get one step closer...

and who wants to read a manga that all fighting? if naruto was like that i wouldnt even read it

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No def a nice chapter.
    Anything new ? no
    Just how many chapters will we wait to hear that damn 'ANSWER" ?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post

my favorite part. ^^
    Same here :D Love that part !!!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto dropped out of sage mode cause he isnt going to need for it a while, talking talking talking... I dont care about a dead mans life-story.... end his miserable life! He should have asked about madara instead!

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter wasn't horrible, but the manga is getting too predictable...it's not like Kishimoto. I wonder how Naruto will react when he finds out Nagato's parents were killed by Konoha ninja...sure, it may have been an accident and they apologized for it, but that doesn't change the fact that the ninja still killed them. Because of this, I think Nagato is going to kill those two Konoha ninja and start wandering across Amegakure, and that's where he'll meet Yahiko and Konan, whose parents also died in the war.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember, it's not so predictable for all the kids who don't bother reading up on forums, to hear every possible theory on the next chapter.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just want to see nagato's second source for pain...that should be obvious....yahiko's death.....I'm so curios and I can't wait to find out how he died

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Madara killed Yahiko, or at least he is behind his death....

Page 2 of 2 « First 12