View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll

18 2.14%

13 1.54%

72 8.55%

193 22.92%

546 64.85%
Page 19 of 29 « First ... 9151617181920212223 ... Last»
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Flarian View Post
    Yeah. Bet you that fight with Hiruzen would have been completely different if it'd happened in Shippuden. Kishi changed his mind about Hashirama maybe? ...
    Yeah if that fight happened in Shippuden it would have been EPIC!!!
    But hhmm... Maybe Kishi's excuse is that Orochimaru didn't know how to use Hashirama to his full potential??

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dtsleo View Post
    - did it look like naruto was standing on top of a toad at the end? maybe he ran out of kyubi power and had to summon other help?
    he's standing on bee and the 8 tails...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    he's standing on bee and the 8 tails...
    makes sense. thanks!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

madara shouldnt be going away kabuto said he was special anyway .. thats got to mean something right ?
    i'm confused about itachi hope hes not jus guna poke sasuke on the forehead and give him a powerup -.- maybe a vision of the truth lol but thats pointless as its not guna change sasukes mind ...
    lol what 'if' he means he can free himself , unlikely but what if he casts izangi on himself to change his destiny of getting sealed and lives and we can see a madara vs itachi faceoff like i said unlikely ... just throwing it out there :L

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dtsleo View Post
    muu summoned a lot of those guys though...second mizukage, 3rd raikage, 4th kazekage, madara...and several other edo tensei ninja summoned other edo tensei ninjas versus kabuto...i think that's too big of a plot hole, were it to be true. BUT i do think there will be more to the madara battle cuz why else not show him disappearing with everyone else?
    Muu just summoned those guys to the battlefiedl, he did not actually pefrom edo tensei. If u remember when tobi asked for the secret of edo tensei, kabuto shwoed him how to do it using danzo's bodyguards and then put him inside the casket, to be summoned later.

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    14 pages and it takes a break next week. , Kishi.. 3/5.
    exactly what i thought bro. =3

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Was a refreshing change of pace to have soething important actually happen when it was suppose to.

Liked
    - Itachi actually ending Edo Tensei instead of talking about doing so.
    - Madara's stabilized Susanoo and him showing off it's power.
    - Madara trolling Onoki even in the past.
    - Kimimaro and Chiyo still active despite being last seen fighting a Naruto clone.
    - Naruto and Kirabi seemingly fighting Tobi off panel.
    - Sasuke explaining how he'll stick to his path even more due to fighting alongside Itachi and reconnecting brotherly.

Disliked
    - No flashback or explanation from Itachi's POV about the massacre.
    - None of the Kages still not being killed.
    - The power-scaling.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I got a feeling that Sasuke memorized the EDO hand seals and will try to bring Itachi back to help him destroy Konoha.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Besides, how COULD you beat him? Even if he didn't have his Susano'o, his Rinnegan is already OP enough. You can't cast jutsu, he'll absorb it. You can't touch him, he'll eat ur soul. You can't use weapons, he controls gravity. Stack on top of that the mind-rapeage that is EMS along with 6th sense predictive abilities, Wood Style:HAX-no-jutsu, giant mini-moons from the sky, practically infinite chakra, limitless regenerative capabilities, all 5 elements (as per Rinnegan, but ESPECIALLY fire) a Susano'o that puts Komamura's bankai to shame and sword skillz that make Mihawk go back to school. and it gets even better! ALL 25 OF HIS CLONES CAN DO ALL THAT, TOO.Can you ask for anyone to possibly be more broken?
    Yeah, this has all gotten a bit out of hand. I think Kishi's done jumped the shark. So pretty much all that stuff about the current generation surpassing the last, well that was all a load of BS. Re: Madara, I simply can't imagine how Hashirama could have defeated him. Honestly, I don't think Kishi can either, and that's why we'll never see it. We just have to take Madara's word for it. In retrospect, Oro's misuse of the Hash was the biggest failure yet in this Manga.

On a better note, I actually liked Sasuke this chapter, which is surprising because I despise him with all my being. He seemed more mature than normal.

Supermegafoxyawesomehot Lspangful's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakashi View Post
    I got a feeling that Sasuke memorized the EDO hand seals and will try to bring Itachi back to help him destroy Konoha.
    Hmmm good idea... I like where you are going, but would sasuke be able to control Itachi during edo?... I'm not sure because Kabuto couldn't even do it, so maybe bringing Itachi back might hinder sasuke's plan to wipe out Konoha.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As long as the anime gives some of the edos more screen time im happy. However if madara dies before using shinra tensei im gonna be pissed. I dont think he will leave with the other edos though. Btw if he has the rinnengan couldnt he revive himself and un edo himself?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    I STILL think we were trolled about 400 episodes ago when Hashi was beat by the 3rd. If he could really cause this much damage, then Orochi could have curbstomped the entire village solo. Forget the Sand and Sound villages! I think kishi's got some 'splainin to do. I thought Madara had ALREADY been promoted to DBZ when he dropped those metorites on the battlefield.

Edit:Besides, how COULD you beat him? Even if he didn't have his Susano'o, his Rinnegan is already OP enough. You can't cast jutsu, he'll absorb it. You can't touch him, he'll eat ur soul. You can't use weapons, he controls gravity. Stack on top of that the mind-rapeage that is EMS along with 6th sense predictive abilities, Wood Style:HAX-no-jutsu, giant mini-moons from the sky, practically infinite chakra, limitless regenerative capabilities, all 5 elements (as per Rinnegan, but ESPECIALLY fire) a Susano'o that puts Komamura's bankai to shame and sword skillz that make Mihawk go back to school. and it gets even better! ALL 25 OF HIS CLONES CAN DO ALL THAT, TOO.Can you ask for anyone to possibly be more broken?
    The only logical explanation about why the Hashirama that battled the 3rd paled in comparison to what his supposed abilities are is that Orochimaru had complete control over them. We know now that sometimes it is best to let a edo keep his/her conscious because only they know how to use their techniques efficiently, especially people with unique abilities such as the wood release of Hashirama. However, I do believe that Kishi probably regrets using Hashirama in that fight against the 3rd. If that battle wouldn't of happened then we could have found out more about Hashirama.

On another note- I don't believe Tobi will retreat just yet. He originally planned this war without the assistance of Edos so I'm sure he still has some tricks up his sleeve in order to win the battle.

Last edited by Malebolgia; 06-07-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiel View Post
    Told you: Hashirama can still defeat Edo Madara and so can BM Naruto. Too bad... looks like he will disappear like the other Edos.
    do you remember when kabuto had muu summon madara? Madara aint goin nowhere anytime soon. the caster has to release the edo tensei.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/559

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    ...and where are the arguments.???
    study well and u will understand. i think u from japan poor kid

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeZy View Post
    do you remember when kabuto had muu summon madara? Madara aint goin nowhere anytime soon. the caster has to release the edo tensei.

Great point. I also remember when Kabuto said Madara was a "special" edo, so I doubt he would disappear. It would piss off a lot of fans seeing as how Kishi dragged on the Kabuto and Itachi fight and people are ready to see more of the Tobi and Madara fight.

It seems Kishi has completely forgot about Black Zetsu -.-

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara will probably poof. His "lower class" techniques give the 5 Kages the fight of their lives. Now we see the strength of perfect Susano'o; 5 Kages stand zero chance.

Let's not forget Madara is an Edo, so he can't die either. Even without the perfect Susano'o, he can easily win with infinite lives.

Madara better poof because nobody can take him out right now, and Naruto is about to collapse vs Tobi.

Kishi is probably giving us a glimpse of the perfect Susano'o for Sasuke (possibly slightly different, as are all sharingans --- Sasuke's full cloaked Susano'o is different from Madara's and Itachi's) to rival Naruto's perfect Bijuu mode (which we have not yet seen.)

Good to see Sasuke still wants to destroy the Leaf.

---------------

OR

---------------

For some lame reason Madara will remain, as OP as he is, and some lame weakess will be his downfall, like an edo body is not compatible.

another cigar, please! Anastacia's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    love has taken over me!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessyouwithpain View Post
    What would stop kabuto from getting out of the izanami and just reactivating edo
    exactly dammit! but it'll probably be only itachi as only his ashes will be lying around in the cave. but maybe kabuto will accept his destiny and won't revive anyone. itachi will appear for the last time in the next chapter. or for a very long time. but if sasuke was going to fight naruto on the site (i mean right in the middle of the war in that valley), their fight is nearing. so accordingly tobi will find a place for their fight like he said. i doubt naruto will defeat his enemies and then fight sasuke cuz otherwise sasuke wont do anything for the village and they won't accept him even if he went good. besides madara (whose edo isnt going to disappear) needs to check out the new uchiha member. i hate it when the best chapters are followed by breaks!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Chapter, Felt kinda short, but thank god Sasuke said all those things to Itachi, I was gonna to be pissed if somehow Itachi had sorta convinced Sasuke to be good again. Honestly, sry to my Sasuke Fans, I really hope the emo dies, in his battle against Naruto.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke saw the hand seals to release edo tensei, but he didn't see the seal that casts it (Tobi did). But then, if by any chance he does find out the casting seal and tries to bring back Itachi, he will need a fixed portion of his older brother's flesh (which contains DNA), plus a living human sacrifice. For the latter, maybe he can use Kabuto (imagine - Kabuto becoming Itachi ...and so the snake on his belly button may turn into a crow :D :D ...kinda gross, if I may say, and a sacrilege if you picture Itachi like that). But for the former (the DNA), he couldn't use Itachi's edo ashes and his corpse is nowhere to be found in the cave.

Last edited by Stonehead65; 06-07-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Exactly, the caster, not the summoner. That Muu summoned Madara is irrelevant; Kabuto performed the ritual to bind Madara's soul to some poor dude's body, so that makes him the caster. Kabuto's jutsu is responsible for Madara's soul being in the living world. Once that jutsu ends, the soul is released from this world. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara stuck around, but it will be for some other a**-pull reason. Or it better be, 'cause I just don't buy the summoning argument.

I generally don't think highly of Sasuke, but I don't think he'd stoop so low as to so blatantly disrespect his own brother. They pretty much agreed to disagree, and that's that. Plus, it just be really, really messed up. I mean, Itachi was forced/coerced (whatever) to turn his back on his family for the sake of the village. If Sasuke then used Itachi against said village, well that would mean Itachi was nothing more than a tool to be used to destroy the only things he ever loved. And (to quote Naruto, I think) that's just too painful.

Last edited by Codex; 06-07-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Exactly, the caster, not the summoner. That Muu summoned Madara is irrelevant; Kabuto performed the ritual to bind Madara's soul to some poor dude's body, so that makes him the caster. Kabuto's jutsu is responsible for Madara's soul being in the living world. Once that jutsu ends, the soul is released from this world. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara stuck around, but it will be for some other a**-pull reason. Or it better be, 'cause I just don't buy the summoning argument.
    My point exactly.

The Devourer of Light icewalker85's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Decent chapter so does this mean next week we are getting no chapter?

Last edited by icewalker85; 06-07-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy

I believe Madara is gone with the rest of the Edos... the only reason why Muu was doing the summoning is to bring them to that battle location cause their help was needed because if Kabuto does it, then they will hv to travel all the way to the battle ground.

On the other hand, I think Kishi showed us Madara's Stabilized Susano'o because he's going to use it as power up for Sasuke's EMS as Onooki said that it is on tailed beast level, that's the real Susanoo difference for those with EMS compared to MS... there's a huge similarity between Madara and Sasuke.

I just hope Itachi won't power up Sasuke with how to use other Techniques like Totsuka sword, Tsukyomi, Izanagi and Izanami :sy: ... But I know Izanami won't work on Naruto :confused: because Itachi said you can escape the loop if you are true to yourself and he is true to himself. So I just hope Itachi puts the truth in his head

Naruto looks gone, but he hasnt started using the powers from the other tailed beasts. I jst hope he increases his speed like his Dad Minato and smash Tobi with a Rasenshuriken.

So Kabuto didnt die, I think ORO will be back later... But I wonder if those EDOs that were freed now can be re-summoned by someone else later, I doubt it.

No Naruto next week, Kishi is a joker, after spending so much time on Izanami activation and neglecting other EDO fights, and then this one is full of pictures of disappearing Edos...but still gave it 5/5

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    not yet... not yet.......

Perfect Susanoo looks dope. I also think the 5 kage's lives are going to be spared, because of the Edo Tensei is ending which I think will take Madara away. I think Itachi is going to put his two fingers on Sasuke's forehead for the last time.

The Devourer of Light icewalker85's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    Perfect Susanoo looks dope. I also think the 5 kage's lives are going to be spared, because of the Edo Tensei is ending which I think will take Madara away. I think Itachi is going to put his two fingers on Sasuke's forehead for the last time.
    Yea I have to agree with you it's the only thing that makes sense since he is to powerful to be beat.