View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 2.14%
  • 2

    13 1.54%
  • 3

    72 8.55%
  • 4

    193 22.92%
  • 5

    546 64.85%
Page 20 of 36 « First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last»
Results 381 to 400 of 719
  1. #381
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I've never been a uchiha fanboy. I know Madara more than lived up to his hype and I've ALWAYS had respect for Itachi. None the less, my Uchiha score just jumped higher than ever before!!!

    Madara is starting to get a little too over powered though, you've got to admit that. I'm not sad AT ALL that Madara is going to dissapear (if he doesn't, EVERYONE'S SCREWED!!!).

    I doubt this will be the case, but it would be cool if Edo Madara was the final fight.

    But I DO know who can defeat Madara: BRACE YOURSELF!!!

    Please note, I am rooting for the Republican Party. I have no enmity twoards Barack Obama and, in fact, pay very little attention to polotics. I mean absolutely no offence twoards anyone with this video. I just think it's funny--that's all.
     
         

  2. #382
    Member jordy kusturica's Avatar
    Status
    jordy kusturica is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    492
    Location
    On the bachelor`s capital Amesta`r`Damn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    "fuc*ing badmotherfuc*er uchiha fuc*ing madara" thats how im going to calling from now on, just because one single fuc* is not enough to tell how badmotherfuc*er he is.
     
         

  3. #383
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    707
    Real
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the susanno?

    I mean yeah the perfect form susanno looks cool and all. But I have just never been a fan of susanno from the start. Ever since I saw itachis, and sasukes, I just thinks it super wack technique that just came out of no where! I guess its just kishi's poor attempt to try and help sasuke fight naruto on even grounds. Which, yes, may be good for story line, but I personally think its a lame technique, intended solely for the use of P*s*y fighters who would rather stand inside the ribs of a skeleton and let it do all the work for them while they try to make eye contact with you. -___-

    All in all, this chapter was pretty good compared to the last few chapters we've been getting.. However I'm not thrilled that there won't be a chapter next week. I think kishi needs the "break" to figure out if he wants to keep madara around somehow, or just do the fair thing and let him disappear along with the other edos. (That's why we didn't see anything happening to him at the end of this chapter) smh. I hope kishi does the right thing with that one....

    Glad I got to see Naruto. That was probably my favorite part of this chapter.

    And LOL to sasuke wanting to destroy konoha even more now than ever! Good for him!
     
         

  4. #384
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I thought for sure that everyone was already making their way towards Naruto and Bee, which, to me, meant that all the other edo-tensei's were sealed. I guess I was wrong. It appears Naruto and Tobi were going at it again while these last twenty chapters were going on. And I can't wait to see what Itachi gives Sasuke before he disappears this time. I know it's an important part in the plot so it should be expected, but I REALLY could've done without the break.
     
         

  5. #385
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    707
    Real
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by itachisagenuis View Post
    Great chapter!, 5/5 as for itachi saying "i can still make it", probs only a "normal" poke on the forehead this time.. sasuke's power up isnt from Itachi again nope, its from Suigetsu & Jugo from wht they found at oro's secret lab.
    I completely agree. That's what I'm thinking too!
     
         

  6. #386
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    wow now ive seen it all in narutobase. racist, trolls, homo's, fanboys,fangirls, and now politics.


    tell me how you think the republican party will benfit the everyday struggle people, families, veterans, everything and everyone who made this country? there nothing but a joke and the rich part/racist is now none as the repulibcan party. ask your self this, would obama have put us in more debit if it wasnt for you hero george bush?

    who raped this country and left all of the below rich people to suffer[ cost me my job because the company had to shut down to "cut spending, gas went from 98 cent to 4 dollars because of the oil fueld war.". i may be getting carried away but i cant stand the thought of people [republican running for president, who have been exposed for lieing and changeing there storys] who have say they country's best view in hand. but fyi romney isnt going to win the election , my proof? look at how there trying to change the rules of voteing, telling people they cant vote. America's leadership has fallen so far.. im done venting but i would like to hear your reply on why you vote for romeny, and why your proud to call yourself a republican
    Both the Democrats and Republicans make this country worse each day, but that's not really what we're discussing here, man. A little bit off topic there, y'think?
     
         

  7. #387
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    707
    Real
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Lmao
     
         

  8. #388
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Madara never ceases to amaze me....
    When i saw him slash up the horizon like that, i sat there for a bit, before i realized i was audibly whimpering from the sheer epicness. The HAXXXness is too much, i tell you. Ichigo only wishes his Getsuga could do that. Anyways, if Madara gets sent away, i'll be satisfied. Otherwise, no one, NO ONE will be able to beat him. Granted, i was kinda hoping at least Oonoki, maybe Tsunade would die, but if he stays for any more than two more pages, then they're ALL gonna die.
    I'm really disappointed that we couldn't see the other fights goin on. I'm a fan of kimimaro's and i was a little hyped up to see Dan in action, but i guess not. Perhaps the anime will expand their fights a bit in place of filler.
    From start to finish, Itachi has been perhaps the greatest character in the series of all time. I throw my hat off to him. Congratz Kishi for creating such an epic person.
    Besides, did anyone else go "Ooooohhhhh...." when Madara said "Then the maps won't be changed that drastically"?

    EDIT: besides, what happened to the 7 Swordsmen? If Pakura and Gari summoned them, and they were released, then Madara should be released too. Just cuz Muu summoned him doesn't mean he's not Kabuto's Edo anymore
     
         
    Last edited by miky617; 06-06-2012 at 09:36 PM.

  9. #389
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    931
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    I've never been a uchiha fanboy. I know Madara more than lived up to his hype and I've ALWAYS had respect for Itachi. None the less, my Uchiha score just jumped higher than ever before!!!

    Madara is starting to get a little too over powered though, you've got to admit that. I'm not sad AT ALL that Madara is going to dissapear (if he doesn't, EVERYONE'S SCREWED!!!).

    I doubt this will be the case, but it would be cool if Edo Madara was the final fight.

    But I DO know who can defeat Madara: BRACE YOURSELF!!!

    Please note, I am rooting for the Republican Party. I have no enmity twoards Barack Obama and, in fact, pay very little attention to polotics. I mean absolutely no offence twoards anyone with this video. I just think it's funny--that's all.
    Go eat a dck you fking racist republican phobe.How the hell you not into politics but yet you root for a party?Fking hypocrite racist dck sucking ***get.
     
         

  10. #390
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    707
    Real
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Madara never ceases to amaze me....
    When i saw him slash up the horizon like that, i sat there for a bit, before i realized i was audibly whimpering from the sheer epicness. The HAXXXness is too much, i tell you. Ichigo only wishes his Getsuga could do that. Anyways, if Madara gets sent away, i'll be satisfied. Otherwise, no one, NO ONE will be able to beat him. Granted, i was kinda hoping at least Oonoki, maybe Tsunade would die, but if he stays for any more than two more pages, then they're ALL gonna die.
    I'm really disappointed that we couldn't see the other fights goin on. I'm a fan of kimimaro's and i was a little hyped up to see Dan in action, but i guess not. Perhaps the anime will expand their fights a bit in place of filler.
    From start to finish, Itachi has been perhaps the greatest character in the series of all time. I throw my hat off to him. Congratz Kishi for creating such an epic person.
    Besides, did anyone else go "Ooooohhhhh...." when Madara said "Then the maps won't be changed that drastically"?

    EDIT: besides, what happened to the 7 Swordsmen? If Pakura and Gari summoned them, and they were released, then Madara should be released too. Just cuz Muu summoned him doesn't mean he's not Kabuto's Edo anymore
    I can't lie.. I was like " ....... Ooooohhhhh.... Sh*t! Madara's a G!"
     
         

  11. #391
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,634
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    *yo yo yo yo this was an amazing chapter
    itachi will dissapear, thats an important factor
    i sure hope the five kages stay alive
    this chapter deserves a five*
    yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
     
         

  12. #392
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Madara never ceases to amaze me....
    When i saw him slash up the horizon like that, i sat there for a bit, before i realized i was audibly whimpering from the sheer epicness. The HAXXXness is too much, i tell you. Ichigo only wishes his Getsuga could do that. Anyways, if Madara gets sent away, i'll be satisfied. Otherwise, no one, NO ONE will be able to beat him. Granted, i was kinda hoping at least Oonoki, maybe Tsunade would die, but if he stays for any more than two more pages, then they're ALL gonna die.
    I'm really disappointed that we couldn't see the other fights goin on. I'm a fan of kimimaro's and i was a little hyped up to see Dan in action, but i guess not. Perhaps the anime will expand their fights a bit in place of filler.
    From start to finish, Itachi has been perhaps the greatest character in the series of all time. I throw my hat off to him. Congratz Kishi for creating such an epic person.
    Besides, did anyone else go "Ooooohhhhh...." when Madara said "Then the maps won't be changed that drastically"?

    EDIT: besides, what happened to the 7 Swordsmen? If Pakura and Gari summoned them, and they were released, then Madara should be released too. Just cuz Muu summoned him doesn't mean he's not Kabuto's Edo anymore
    Took someone else long enough to realize it. Seriously, what's so special about summoning a coffin that it outdoes Kabuto's ritual where he puts the living sacrifice in the center of the seal and resurrects someone else using them as a vessel, afterwhich he puts them in the coffins? The resurrected shinobi were always under his control. How they got to the battlefield changed nothing.
     
         

  13. #393
    ..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    LBeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    707
    Real
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Go eat a dck you fking racist republican phobe.How the hell you not into politics but yet you root for a party?Fking hypocrite racist dck sucking ***get.
    I believe its ***got.
    Lmaoooo
     
         

  14. #394
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    wow now ive seen it all in narutobase. racist, trolls, homo's, fanboys,fangirls, and now politics.


    tell me how you think the republican party will benfit the everyday struggle people, families, veterans, everything and everyone who made this country? there nothing but a joke and the rich part/racist is now none as the repulibcan party. ask your self this, would obama have put us in more debit if it wasnt for you hero george bush?

    who raped this country and left all of the below rich people to suffer[ cost me my job because the company had to shut down to "cut spending, gas went from 98 cent to 4 dollars because of the oil fueld war.". i may be getting carried away but i cant stand the thought of people [republican running for president, who have been exposed for lieing and changeing there storys] who have say they country's best view in hand. but fyi romney isnt going to win the election , my proof? look at how there trying to change the rules of voteing, telling people they cant vote. America's leadership has fallen so far.. im done venting but i would like to hear your reply on why you vote for romeny, and why your proud to call yourself a republican
    Dude, I told you I ment no offence. Barack Obama has been in office for four years. If he gets a second term, okay, I'm fine. As I said, I have no enmity twoards our Commander and Cheif.

    In fact, I wouln't be suprised at all if Obama wins. The "He's Barack Obama" and "standing up to Madara" jokes were actually ment to be in his favor. Large and stupid risk, I know.

    I may be rooting for Romney, but as far as comparing, contrasting, and arguing between these two parties, I'm neutral. I'd be okay with either canidate--I'm just looking twoards Romney's favor.

    Arguing (especially about polotics) is nothing but people speaking very loud and very fast; nobody listens to anybody with the result that nthing ever gets done.

    People siting on one side just trash talk and overexagerate the oposing side without pointing out any of the pros--just the cons. This is the highlight of human stupidity for the human race/history and I try to ignore that. People need to ignore their own side and look at it through it at another angle--the other person's angle. In fact, political races should never be about "sides," much less debates. We're all apart of the same country, the same United States, the same world..... heck, the same NarutoBase for Pete's sake. If we "argue" and split apart on the leader of choice for America, we're just spliting away and faling apart from the inside out.

    I'm looking at it from both sides. SCRATCH THAT! Both canidates. I would perfer Romney, although I have no problem with Obama. I don't take "sides" and I won't criticise either the Republican or Democratic parties. I won't repeat the stupidity of human history. Shut off your own view and look at others, ESPECIALLY with polotics.

    Obama has done good things for my homeland, and other things that many people don't like. I am in NO WAY foolish enough to think that any human being could fix every problem with four years in the oval office, and DEFINATELY not beleive they'd never make a mistake. After all, Obama and Romney are only a single man by themselves. That's the point behind a leader--behind a president. A leader, simbol, etc is nothing without the people behind it. In this case, it's the American people. If we argue, debate, criticise and tear each other apart simply because we want an elephant or donkey in the White House, then our President cannot acomplish anything at all--Obama or Romney. (I can't remember the names of the oter Rep canidates; as I said, I don't pay attention to polotics.)

    I'm sorry for getting WAY off subject-I just wanted to get things cleared up and calmed down. I won't argue about anything or any subject. As I said, it would get absolutely nothing done.
    Polotics or Naruto vs Sasuke, arguments will waste time, effort, breath and an a dead eardrum.
     
         

  15. #395
    8 Tails Jinchuriki Killer B's Avatar
    Status
    Killer B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,787
    Octopops
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    wow now ive seen it all in narutobase. racist, trolls, homo's, fanboys,fangirls, and now politics.


    tell me how you think the republican party will benfit the everyday struggle people, families, veterans, everything and everyone who made this country? there nothing but a joke and the rich part/racist is now none as the repulibcan party. ask your self this, would obama have put us in more debit if it wasnt for you hero george bush?

    who raped this country and left all of the below rich people to suffer[ cost me my job because the company had to shut down to "cut spending, gas went from 98 cent to 4 dollars because of the oil fueld war.". i may be getting carried away but i cant stand the thought of people [republican running for president, who have been exposed for lieing and changeing there storys] who have say they country's best view in hand. but fyi romney isnt going to win the election , my proof? look at how there trying to change the rules of voteing, telling people they cant vote. America's leadership has fallen so far.. im done venting but i would like to hear your reply on why you vote for romeny, and why your proud to call yourself a republican
    http://spectator.org/archives/2011/0...vernment-obama

    Do you want a one world government.....because it sounds like it

    btw I dont like Romney either but he would never try to implement something like this....

    Look at what happened in Wisconsin yesterday...it just shows that Unions are starting to fail and you want to know why...because they are as corrupt as the government too

    Originally Unions were created to represent the workers.....right...and Unions were free way back when

    well now for example teachers have to pay money out of their own pocket so they can be part of the Teachers Union

    then guess what happens...the Unions give that money to candidates and whoever they want who supports them

    How...because those candidates pass laws allowing Unions to support and give money to political campaigns

    Aren't Unions suposed to be against government and representing the people...well not anymore

    If you vote democrat you basically want this to keep happening/because Democrats want bigger government

    but whatever Democrat or Republican whichever way you vote your wrong now a days because america has been set up to fail....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc
     
         

  16. #396
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,665
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    awesome
    There is something which tells me Madara won't be gone after undo of Edo-tensi
    and what will happen to kabuto??? what if he use this jutsu ever again?
    I'm wondering what does Itachi mean by saying "I can still make it"
    and couple more Question!!!
     
         

  17. #397
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Go eat a dck you fking racist republican phobe.How the hell you not into politics but yet you root for a party?Fking hypocrite racist dck sucking ***get.
    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    excatlly how i felt man.. if ur republican now a days your either a racist or rich and dont gaf about anyone else
    Dude, that was rude, impolite, incnsiderate and COMPLETELY unneccicary.

    And I want to be clear on something: I AM IN NO WAY RACIST.

    In fact, if I were in anyway going to point out one race apart from the other, it's that most of my true frients and people I can rely on my entire life have been African American. All of my friends from Elementary school turned into jerks when we left except for one--Shaquil Lathan. Out of my first two REAL genuine friends (that didn't come into my life until I was twelfe--seven years of jerks and brats everywhere I looked), only one of them was a caucasian.

    And you know what? I didn't care at all about there genetics, gender, aperance or background. They were friends I trusted and women I dated simply because of their character and personality. The same thing goes for my opinions about my Commander and Cheif

    It's rude, untrustworthy, and TRULY discreminating to think that all Republicans are racist. The whole "Obama being the ________ President" debates had in no way posesed my voice or opinion. I didn't have one and did everything I could to stay out of it. It just simply didn't mater to me.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I won't get the way. But I take pride in saying that I would be at least one person who wouln't judge others simply because of a single opinion, view, or cheer for a political canidate.

    If you are to remember any one thing about me, it's this: I am in no way a racist!
     
         
    Last edited by Wparker6804; 06-06-2012 at 10:12 PM.

  18. #398
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    excatlly how i felt man.. if ur republican now a days your either a racist or rich and dont gaf about anyone else
    Actualy, I'm makin ends meat, in no way predudice of race, religion or background, and help others the best that I can. The only thing geting in my way with the last part is the fact that I can't get a driver's lisence.

    But back on subject, I thought Susano'o was cool. It was kindah like when Naruto went into Kyuubi cloak 2 mode. Madara was sort of sitting in Susano'os forehead just like Naruto was sitting on Kurama's.

    Does anyone think that Sasuke will complete it/ I donn't think he has enough time.
     
         

  19. #399
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    after i saw that i stopped reading... news flash over 80% of this country is somewhat racist or just dont want to see a black man, chinese man, french man or anyone else. its so sad..and i believe your trying to play the smart card but not saying what you feel, i believe you feel like you dont want obama to be elected because he is black i honestly do.

    because you say you dont watch, observe politcs and that pretty much sums it up for you. because if you did you would have seen how everyone and there families dislikes romney because he is a lier, changes up what he wants to do, wants to get rid of medical care for poor, and social security, food stamps and everything else we below rich americans need to support our families...ourselves.

    if you dont really pay attention to whats going on in our country please tune into msnbc or cnn just for a couple of mins and you'll hear how much romney is bashed on by his own party, and just about everyone EVERYONE.


    oh and btw the pro of romenys plans are the outcome of what i highlighted in blue...and im wondering how you can even talk about pro's and con's when you yourself said you dont know...
    This is a perfect example of what you put in bold in the quote. You should have read the rest.
     
         

  20. #400
    God. Level77Art's Avatar
    Status
    Level77Art is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    733
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Madara probably won't go away because kabuki mightve had a different hand style to put him away or still has the cells of the one guy on his chest.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •