View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 2.14%
  • 2

    13 1.54%
  • 3

    72 8.55%
  • 4

    193 22.92%
  • 5

    546 64.85%
Page 25 of 29 « First ... 15212223242526272829 Last»
Results 601 to 625 of 719
  1. #601
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzlar View Post
    Thanks, to be honest if Madara survives im 99% sure Sasuke will fight him.

    Unrelated...I really hope Itachi doesnt give Sasuke Izanami think about it its OP as f*ck. If Naruto gets trapped in that its game over. Chidori to the d*ck hes dead!
    i think, that naruto could exit the loop, because he can change himself, if he want... and he can see the situation well.
    and theres the ninetails, who could release the genjutsu....
     
         

  2. #602
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Kishi directly dont show us, if madara vanishes or not...
    nobody knows, what will happen.

    it would be clear, that by ending edo tensei, madara should disappear, but everybody has the feeling, that madara could survive somehow...:D
    i think, its because of his strenght, and might.
    its interesting, that we cant beleive that somebody, that has so much power could be sealed.
    thats why it would be a chatarsis, if the kages would win...

    its possible, that the kages will lose, and before they would die, madara will disappear.

    but the other condition is, that the kages will seal madara, and after that madara will disappear with edo tensei (like other sealed ninjas) so the kages would win!:D


    who knows...:D
     
         
    Last edited by gotacigo; 06-10-2012 at 11:31 PM.

  3. #603
    Academy Student Rinzlar's Avatar
    Status
    Rinzlar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    Kishi directly dont show us, if madara vanishes or not...
    nobody knows, what will happen.

    it would be clear, that by ending edo tensei, madara should disappear, but everybody has the feeling, that madara could survive somehow...:D
    i think, its because of his strenght, and might.
    its interesting, that we cant beleive that somebody, that has so much power could be sealed.
    thats why it would be a chatarsis, if the kages would win...

    its possible, that the kages will lose, and before they would die, madara will disappear.

    but the other condition is, that the kages will seal madara, and after that madara will disappear with edo tensei (like other sealed ninjas) so the kages would win!:D


    who knows...:D
    First of all there is NO way unless someone comes and helps them that the Kages can defeat Madara. They've barely even scratched the guy, they can't beat him its not possible.

    Secondly let me just say this for everyone. MUU DOESN'T KNOW THE EDO TENSEI JUTSU!!!
    Kabuto summoned Madaras sould to this realm and put it in a dead body exactly the way he showed us, did Muu do that? Muu simply summoned Madara from where to where he is, he didn't use Edo tensei. Kabuto, Oruchimaru and second hokage are the only ninja who can use Edo Tensei (correct me if I'm wrong). No matter how much I know for a fact that Madara shouldn't survive Edo Tensei being released, he probably will surprise it'll just be a waste of chapters if he doesn't.
     
         

  4. #604
    Academy Student Rinzlar's Avatar
    Status
    Rinzlar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    What prediction you referring to, so that I can read it :noc:
    If your looking for the prediction its on page 39 if not 38 enjoy.
     
         

  5. #605
    Member Jaded210's Avatar
    Status
    Jaded210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    sa town, TX
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    ..considering the seals he used maybe he didnt release them?!
     
         

  6. #606
    anbu black ops zapp42823's Avatar
    Status
    zapp42823 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    rain country
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SharRinnegan View Post
    i also don't think that kabuto collected all those edo-specimen in such short time while also trained with snake sage b/c if we don't believe that that means Orochimaru was doing nothing Suigetsu found a scroll showing orochimaru plans for this war means orochimaru had it all prepared even he thought about him being lose to sasuke but didn't know that itachi had totsuka blade . I believe that it was orochimaru who initiate all of this even found madara corpses and it was originally he who first summoned madara remember you cant be sure who you summoned unless you summoned it kabuto stated that before how hard it is to find the dna of required person so i believe madara was summoned initially by orochimaru and then kept under a intenediate sleep state till kabuto summoned him on battle field in short he was summoned but deactivated kabuto just perform an kchysio jutsu and activates him and i believe it was orocimaru who had most of the dna samples of akasuki mambers ike itachi,nagato, i will not be surprised if he had tobi cells as well.
    i like the way you think men.....
     
         

  7. #607
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    This week's chapter was great! But it sucks Kishi's lazy ass is taking a break
     
         

  8. #608
    Member Stonehead65's Avatar
    Status
    Stonehead65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyUchiha View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the whole war happened in just a day..? o__O
    Perhaps, because it's already the second day of the war.
     
         

  9. #609
    Academy Student
    Status
    carlfanga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    HATED this week's chapter. a big 0.
     
         

  10. #610
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Madara : things dont seem to be going to according to plan very well, that someone was able to revive me into this kind of state

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/560/2

    so i think tobi was planing to summon him as another state like this :

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/449/3

    what i am trying to say is maybe tobi was planing to revive madara with rinnegan as nagato did at leaf village , but kabotu tried to win the war for himself by reviving him as edo state !

    so i think he will escape edo release some how .
     
         

  11. #611
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzlar View Post
    First of all there is NO way unless someone comes and helps them that the Kages can defeat Madara. They've barely even scratched the guy, they can't beat him its not possible.

    Secondly let me just say this for everyone. MUU DOESN'T KNOW THE EDO TENSEI JUTSU!!!
    Kabuto summoned Madaras sould to this realm and put it in a dead body exactly the way he showed us, did Muu do that? Muu simply summoned Madara from where to where he is, he didn't use Edo tensei. Kabuto, Oruchimaru and second hokage are the only ninja who can use Edo Tensei (correct me if I'm wrong). No matter how much I know for a fact that Madara shouldn't survive Edo Tensei being released, he probably will surprise it'll just be a waste of chapters if he doesn't.
    you should read the comments more preciesly...
    i said, that MADARA CLEARLY SHOULD DISAPPEAR, but EVERYBODY HAS THE FEELING (because of his unbeliveble strength) that he wont...
    i didnt mentioned that he wont!
    thats all i wrote
    and i havent told anybody, that muu made the edo madara!

    and about your logic of whats possible and whats not...
    ITS A MANGA... EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE -if kishi makes it possible :D

    ...so read wiser before you write something pls.
     
         

  12. #612
    Academy Student Rinzlar's Avatar
    Status
    Rinzlar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    you should read the comments more preciesly...
    i said, that MADARA CLEARLY SHOULD DISAPPEAR, but EVERYBODY HAS THE FEELING (because of his unbeliveble strength) that he wont...
    i didnt mentioned that he wont!
    thats all i wrote
    and i havent told anybody, that muu made the edo madara!

    and about your logic of whats possible and whats not...
    ITS A MANGA... EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE -if kishi makes it possible :D

    ...so read wiser before you write something pls.
    Maybe I should have made myself clearer, I wasn't replying to your post on the Muu Madara situation (sorry should have been clearer. I was quoting you because you said that the kages may be able to get the upper hand and seal Madara, I'm juust saying unless they get some sort of help that's not possible.
     
         

  13. #613
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzlar View Post
    Maybe I should have made myself clearer, I wasn't replying to your post on the Muu Madara situation (sorry should have been clearer. I was quoting you because you said that the kages may be able to get the upper hand and seal Madara, I'm juust saying unless they get some sort of help that's not possible.
    i just didnt see, why you so angry were with that "first of all" speach...:D
    i prefer friendly conversations

    so i see your point, of course there's a huge differenz between the kages and madara, but you also could see, that if the 5 of them cooperate, they can stand against madara...
    so maybe they have a chance, who knows

    i dont say, that its gonna be the case... its just a condition, jus like that, they will lose

    -so they can win, by sealing madara, then madara would disappear by releasing edo...
    -they can lose, and somebody /or more of them will die
    -they would lose, but madara vanishes because of stopping edo
    -or somebody will come and help them - if madara doesnt vanishes (if it will be possible)
     
         

  14. #614
    Member RiaValkyre's Avatar
    Status
    RiaValkyre is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under the Pinkest Skies
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freezing my S off on
    Iceland.... brrrrrr
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonehead65 View Post
    Perhaps, because it's already the second day of the war.
    Exactly
     
         

  15. #615
    Member Naruto Power's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Power is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Hope kishi takes this week and puts kakashi getting pissed and going nuts in the anime cause he missed it in the manga.
    Also you dont see madara disappear and like in the one guys prediction I posted earlier he will use the pain or so6p thing to revive himself to life
     
         

  16. #616
    Member Stonehead65's Avatar
    Status
    Stonehead65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    If anyone here has ever watched "The Return of the King" in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, you will remember that towards the final stage of the war, the good guys were surrounded by a horde of Orcs and other gigantic monsters and it looked like the end for them. That was, until the ring (Gollum's "precious") was destroyed and the hosts of evil were finally defeated.

    Looking at how things are going, with the Kages down to their last amount of chakra (I remember that in the previous chapter, the Tsuchikage told his fellow kages before he used his jinton that it may be their last shot) and then Itachi coming into the scene to end edo tensei, I think that the story may turn in a direction similar to the LOTR conclusion of the final battle.

    As for Itachi coming towards Sasuke, I remember a post which said that perhaps, before disappearing, he will finally let his younger brother in on the real story behind the Uchiha massacre - that Sasuke was to be killed by his clan as a sacrificial pawn and then they will lay the blame on the Leaf Village elders, in order to justify their planned coup attempt.
     
         
    Last edited by Stonehead65; 06-12-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  17. #617
    Jounin narutomara's Avatar
    Status
    narutomara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my Cubicle
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Come on Kishi, what are you up to??? Itachi ended the Edo Tensei. The quetion now is whether will he tell the truth about Uchiha Massacre??? or Sasuke somehow knows it from Konoha elders. It's kind of making a lot of expectation what would be the truth about Uchiha Massacre. Surely within 10 to 15 chap naruto will have all the tailed beast inside him. But what about Tobi's true identity??

    This disturbs me a lot, no one is looking for captain yamato. What will be the role of Hashirama Clone made from his DNA. Hope kishi has some plot for Hashirama Clone.
     
         

  18. #618
    Jounin narutomara's Avatar
    Status
    narutomara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my Cubicle
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    i just didnt see, why you so angry were with that "first of all" speach...:D
    i prefer friendly conversations

    so i see your point, of course there's a huge differenz between the kages and madara, but you also could see, that if the 5 of them cooperate, they can stand against madara...
    so maybe they have a chance, who knows

    i dont say, that its gonna be the case... its just a condition, jus like that, they will lose

    -so they can win, by sealing madara, then madara would disappear by releasing edo...
    -they can lose, and somebody /or more of them will die
    -they would lose, but madara vanishes because of stopping edo
    -or somebody will come and help them - if madara doesnt vanishes (if it will be possible)

    May be Hashirama Clone in Tobi's Hideout will come and help :noc:
     
         

  19. #619
    Academy Student Rinzlar's Avatar
    Status
    Rinzlar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    [QUOTE=This disturbs me a lot, no one is looking for captain yamato. What will be the role of Hashirama Clone made from his DNA. Hope kishi has some plot for Hashirama Clone.[/QUOTE]

    i think even kishi forgot about him :P
     
         

  20. #620
    Academy Student Kid Z3r0's Avatar
    Status
    Kid Z3r0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Great chapter. But I'm disappointed that there will be a break this week. I'm ready for them to wrap this up! I wonder where Kishi will take the story after this? Madara was the biggest enemy for them to fight. Now it just leaves Sasuke and after that... will it be the end?
     
         

  21. #621
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Z3r0 View Post
    Great chapter. But I'm disappointed that there will be a break this week. I'm ready for them to wrap this up! I wonder where Kishi will take the story after this? Madara was the biggest enemy for them to fight. Now it just leaves Sasuke and after that... will it be the end?
    Biggest enemy so far. There is always a bigger fish. Besides I doubt we are that close to the end. There are still a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up. Sasuke and Naruto fight will probably happen sometime next year.
     
         

  22. #622
    Black Knight Sr. Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    f*** this chapter. Now that all the edo's are gone the war is over
     
         

  23. #623
    Senior Member al3xsmith13's Avatar
    Status
    al3xsmith13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California USA
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    i dont want madara to lose just because of edo tensei, thats a cheap way for him to go imo
     
         

  24. #624
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I think that if Madara doesn't disappear, it will be due to the fact that his Edo summon was different than the others, not because he was summoned through Muu. When Kabuto first summoned Madara, he explained to him that he 'completed him' beyond his prime, and that unlike the others, he chose not to use control talismans that he used on the others. It would not surprise me at all if the things Kabuto did to Madara included making him impossible to unsummon.
     
         

  25. #625
    A class of my own true enigma's Avatar
    Status
    true enigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by al3xsmith13 View Post
    i dont want madara to lose just because of edo tensei, thats a cheap way for him to go imo
    If he doesnt die that way im pretty sure he will kill every single one of the 5 kage and the war would be unfair lol... he has to go sumhow even though i would like to see more too
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •