View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 2.14%
  • 2

    13 1.54%
  • 3

    72 8.55%
  • 4

    193 22.92%
  • 5

    546 64.85%
Page 28 of 36 « First ... 18242526272829303132 ... Last»
Results 541 to 560 of 719
  1. #541
    Member Noctics's Avatar
    Status
    Noctics is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Next manga chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Namikaze View Post
    if madara gets trolled i quit
    Funny thing is, you say it, but you won't do it.
     
         

  2. #542
    Academy Student
    Status
    UchichaSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    sames i dont believe madara will be going any time soon as madara is just to big apart of the story for him to just simply disappear and i think its because muu summoned him not kabuto
    Uhm, not really. If u remember, Kabuto summoned Madara right in front of Tobi. All Muu did was summon him to the battlefield.
     
         

  3. #543
    Member
    Status
    slinkease is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Prediction: Next manga chapter

    lol so many edos so little time. I mean, did Tsunade ever even see Dan?
     
         

  4. #544
    Academy Student Aurorama's Avatar
    Status
    Aurorama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    No the reason why I said Madara maybe able to do it is because he is in edo mode

    Nagato and the SO6P couldn't of done it because they were, how to explain what I mean clearer

    Madara might of had Nagato receive the Rinnegan so one day he could be bought back to life because he himself couldn't bring himself back to life because his dead.

    However Madara is still dead now but his conscious now, so his able to perform the technique because his in edo mode

    I don't know how if that made any sense, ah I know what I mean

    Also that Nagato couldn't do it because Kabuto had control of him all that time, now Kabuto is gone and Madara is free to do whatever he wants because I believe that because Muu summoned him, that Madara won't disappear
    , I get where your coming from dude & i agree.
     
         

  5. #545
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurorama View Post
    , I get where your coming from dude & i agree.
    Thanks well we'll just have to see what happens, everyone entitled to their own theories
     
         

  6. #546
    Academy Student BaByArNoLd's Avatar
    Status
    BaByArNoLd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I have to agree that madara wont be gone....its just too soon to tell why. Also, i think people will start dieing when they come to assist naruto with tobi
     
         

  7. #547
    Member solzil's Avatar
    Status
    solzil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62
    immortal technique
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    sames i dont believe madara will be going any time soon as madara is just to big apart of the story for him to just simply disappear and i think its because muu summoned him not kabuto
    i completely agree with u
     
         

  8. #548
    Academy Student juztinblaze's Avatar
    Status
    juztinblaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I figured out who Tobi is!!!!!!! Ask and I will explain.
     
         

  9. #549
    Member
    Status
    bobssmurf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    223
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    explain then bro
     
         

  10. #550
    Academy Student
    Status
    aldeatcu is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Tobi is the elder son of the Sage of the six paths..somehow he managed to live that long to complete his dream,,the moon-eye plan
     
         

  11. #551
    Academy Student
    Status
    1g1m5n5n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    18
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Awesome chapter. Final Susanoo is awesome. Im wondering why are the Jinjurikki (however u spell it) dissapearing when those were summoned by Tobi and not Kabuto, right??? Also wondering what Itachi is trying to do now before leaving, is he implanting Izinagi and Izinami, maybe implanting his visions of the truth about what happened during the Uchia massacre??? Madara is such a bad ass, now im itching to know what type of power did Harishama had, knowing that he is the only one that could take Madara down... Great Chapter, beats the hell out of the FAILED battle between Kabuto vs Itachi / Sasuke...
    Kabuto summoned the Jinchuriki. And I don't think Sasuke is getting any new powers. He's got Itachi's eyes.
     
         

  12. #552
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by aldeatcu View Post
    Tobi is the elder son of the Sage of the six paths..somehow he managed to live that long to complete his dream,,the moon-eye plan
    I have kinda been thinking that, 2. It's either him, Izuna, or some random face that no one knows yet. Izuna is kind of a stretch, but not out of the question. Transplants are possible, so maybe he could have "replaced" the eyes Madara took. Otherwise, we never SAW him die. No one necessarily SAW him die. It's just understood that he died in battle. So he could have pulled a "Madara" and faked his death.

    Edit: I also suspect Zetsu has something to do with it. Everytime Tobi's been hurt, that white Zetsu-mush came out. Seeing how Zetsu was never really talked about or anything, and how he was taken care of really easily, and how him and Tobi trust each other very well (got some kinda history together) and a lot of other unsaid mysteries about him. I have more questions about Zetsu than anyone.
     
         
    Last edited by miky617; 06-09-2012 at 03:16 AM.

  13. #553
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    I have kinda been thinking that, 2. It's either him, Izuna, or some random face that no one knows yet. Izuna is kind of a stretch, but not out of the question. Transplants are possible, so maybe he could have "replaced" the eyes Madara took. Otherwise, we never SAW him die. No one necessarily SAW him die. It's just understood that he died in battle. So he could have pulled a "Madara" and faked his death.

    Edit: I also suspect Zetsu has something to do with it. Everytime Tobi's been hurt, that white Zetsu-mush came out. Seeing how Zetsu was never really talked about or anything, and how he was taken care of really easily, and how him and Tobi trust each other very well (got some kinda history together) and a lot of other unsaid mysteries about him. I have more questions about Zetsu than anyone.
    He could very well be Zetsu himself, having used his transformation technique to become Madara. That's actually a pretty decent guess at this point, I'd say. When it comes to Zetsu though, I'd personally rather know more about his origins, cause he's the guy we pretty much have the least background information on right now.
     
         

  14. #554
    Academy Student S4GEofthe6PATHS's Avatar
    Status
    S4GEofthe6PATHS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    I don't know if anyone said something about this because i didn't feel like reading all 38 pages of comments but Madara will not disappear cause Kabuto said in Chapter 559 that Mardara was bought back with a different Edo Tensi than what the others were.
     
         

  15. #555
    Member
    Status
    tsuyaraba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    69
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Madara: "...its a good thing for you he is not here(hasirama)...if i'm the only one here,the extent to which the maps will need to be redrawn wont be too drastic..." i LIKE that.
     
         

  16. #556
    Academy Student slimspencer's Avatar
    Status
    slimspencer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    589 is just too short for everything to be happening that fast and we havnt been seeing Naruto lately but madara, i dont know if Madara has somethin under his sleeve to cheat Edo cos is d only one not disappearing......I will sit back, relax and watch what will happen next, maybe 590 will answer my questions....
     
         

  17. #557
    Academy Student Rinzlar's Avatar
    Status
    Rinzlar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18
    Location
    In the Mist
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    This is my first ever prediction, please give me any criticism you have and don't be afraid to be harsh. Tell me if you like it...Enjoy!
    (Sorry if its a bit long, I kind of got carried away.)
    Chapter 590:The eternal battle

    Itachi is slowly walking toward sasuke while the light continues to disintegrate him.

    Sasuke: You promised me we would talk !

    Itachi: We will but there are more important things to deal with right now. I have ended Edo Tensei, but one still remains, one that wasn't directly summoned by Kabuto...The real Madara Uchiha. I know I have been a terrible brother to you, but can you do this one last thing for me as my younger brother...stop Madara?

    Sasuke:The real Madara! I thought Tobi was Madara.

    Itachi: Sasuke I have no time to explain, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you but Sasuke please don't walk down the same path I did.

    Just before Itachi disappears he pokes Sasuke on the forehead.

    Fading Itachi: I love you Sasuke.

    Sasuke:Nii-San...

    Scene switches to the 5 kage and Madara

    Madara is swinging his sword in an effort to cut down the Kage, in the background you see several mountains being obliterated by its force. The Kages are using there remaining energy to barely dodge the swings.

    Susanoo swings his sword at Mei using a getsuga tenshou like attack that is actually Ameterasu.

    Mei: Water Style: Water Torrent Jutsu

    Mei fires her jutsu at the ameterasu in the nick of time, the black flames quickly consume the water and disappears.

    Gaara: There is no point dodging if we don't attack !

    Gaara shoots a Giant sand spear at Susanoo followed by a wave of Lava from Mei. They are absorbed similarly to the ninjutsu absorbing path of pain.

    Madara: Haha you think those pathetic jutsus will stagger me the rinnegans abilities mean that your justsus will just be absorbed, I told you I am unbeatable not even Hashirama would have been able to challenge me like this!

    Tsunade: (thinking) What if I use Taijutsu?

    Tsunade begins to accumulate a large condensed amount of chakra around her fist. Madara sees her and swings Susanoos sword to her.

    Oonoki coated by a dense rock armour pushes Tsunade out of the way of the attack. Oonoki is barely able to escape being cut in two, half of his arm and his right leg are sliced by the sword.

    He drops to the floor lifelessly.

    Tsunade:Tsuchikage!

    Tsunade runs and begins to heal his mangled body, Oonoki is barely hanging on to consciousness.

    Oonoki:Stop...Madara...

    Madara:Haha! He was a fool till the very end, this generation of kage is disgraceful. I'm getting bored of playing with you insec-

    Suddenly an arrow of blazing black flames engulf Madaras Susanoo.
    We see Sasuke with his Susanoo in its new form pailing in comparison to Madaras at half its size. He is aiming his bow at Madara, and now has the sealing sword and Yata mirror.

    Sasuke:Nii-San, ill do this last thing for you...

    Scene switches to Suigetsu and Juugo. They are jumping through the forest, juugo is communicating with a bird.

    Juugo: It seems like Sasuke is fighting a formidable foe.

    Suigetsu: Well we better get to him quick...he's definitely going to need this.

    We see that the scroll isn't rolled properly, and on it we can see a diagram of what looks to be the rinnegan.
     
         

  18. #558
    Member imadnemeir's Avatar
    Status
    imadnemeir is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    104
    Location
    Lebanon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    oh though many more would be disappointed at this
     
         

  19. #559
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by S4GEofthe6PATHS View Post
    I don't know if anyone said something about this because i didn't feel like reading all 38 pages of comments but Madara will not disappear cause Kabuto said in Chapter 559 that Mardara was bought back with a different Edo Tensi than what the others were.
    you should read the comments, and the manga too!!!

    this edo is special, because kabuto had completed madara

    that was written at the same place!
     
         

  20. #560
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,282
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

    @rinzlar nice prediction because I can totally see it happening This fight will be epic
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •