View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll

18 2.14%

13 1.54%

72 8.55%

193 22.92%

546 64.85%
Page 29 of 36 « First ... 19252627282930313233 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Drop of Greatness in every Man
    !!!

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

really, ET gone just like dat

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by juztinblaze View Post
    I figured out who Tobi is!!!!!!! Ask and I will explain.
    That's awesome I though Kishi's still figuring out who he is that's why he took some break his manga is about to end. LOL

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LBeezy View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the susanno?

I mean yeah the perfect form susanno looks cool and all. But I have just never been a fan of susanno from the start. Ever since I saw itachis, and sasukes, I just thinks it super wack technique that just came out of no where! I guess its just kishi's poor attempt to try and help sasuke fight naruto on even grounds. Which, yes, may be good for story line, but I personally think its a lame technique, intended solely for the use of P*s*y fighters who would rather stand inside the ribs of a skeleton and let it do all the work for them while they try to make eye contact with you. -___-

All in all, this chapter was pretty good compared to the last few chapters we've been getting.. However I'm not thrilled that there won't be a chapter next week. I think kishi needs the "break" to figure out if he wants to keep madara around somehow, or just do the fair thing and let him disappear along with the other edos. (That's why we didn't see anything happening to him at the end of this chapter) smh. I hope kishi does the right thing with that one....

Glad I got to see Naruto. That was probably my favorite part of this chapter.

And LOL to sasuke wanting to destroy konoha even more now than ever! Good for him!

I didn't like Sunanoo but I hate Izanagi & Izanami more.

I agree on that part I guess Kishi decided to put Izanagi & Izanami in this deteriorating story of the manga so he can make convenient excuses on inconsistencies & loopholes.

I wont be surprised if Kishi made a lame excuse like Mada boy didn't disappear bcoz he mastered Izanagi/Izanami & gained a new genjutsu out of those 2 plot no jutsus that can counter the reality of him disappearing bcoz edo is released.

These "fantasy to reality" jutsu I'm getting sick of it.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Am I the only one who thinks that the whole war happened in just a day..? o__O

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

I think madara is gone too. Nobody can rival his powers + everybody that was summoned by kabuto or summoned thru an ET are leaving but wouldnt say I don't have a weird feelings feeling that he could stay. Kabuto did say his madara puppet is special so we will have to wait & see. Ooniki is probably the only one with some kinjutsu that can counter him. If that turns out to be the case I think itachi might be given sasuke something + the real deal on what went on that night.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    @rinzlar nice prediction because I can totally see it happening This fight will be epic
    Thanks, to be honest if Madara survives im 99% sure Sasuke will fight him.

Unrelated...I really hope Itachi doesnt give Sasuke Izanami think about it its OP as f*ck. If Naruto gets trapped in that its game over. Chidori to the d*ck hes dead!

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinzlar View Post
    Thanks, to be honest if Madara survives im 99% sure Sasuke will fight him.

Unrelated...I really hope Itachi doesnt give Sasuke Izanami think about it its OP as f*ck. If Naruto gets trapped in that its game over. Chidori to the d*ck hes dead!
    It's impossible to give Izanami, it not something you can give

If Sasuke was going to get anything, which I doubt he will, it be that sword and shield that Itachi has

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyUchiha View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that the whole war happened in just a day..? o__O
    2 days. remember when zetsu went into the camps while they were recovering fom fighting the day before?

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    2 days. remember when zetsu went into the camps while they were recovering fom fighting the day before?
    This 2 day war is so professional it's not even funny.

:sy:

:P

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

1. The reason I believe Madara will not disppear is because Muu summoned him.

Yes Kabuto summoned him before to scare Tobi but it was Muu who summoned him at the battlefield, so Muu is the last person to summon Madara.

Muu will disappear but Madara will be able to do what he likes now.

I do not know if the Edo Tensei technique gives the Edo summons limitless chakra.

Or if Madara will become weaker due to his summoner aka Muu being unsummoned due to Kabuto releasing the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

However if Madara were to be unsummoned also because it may still count as Kabuto summoned Muu so it may work that way, then if that the case I believe Madara will use the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu to bring himself back to life.

I believe Madara can do this now and not before is because his in Edo Tensei Mode, Madara is dead but Madara has the ability to perform techniques, Where if you die, you're dead, you don't have the ability to perform a technique because your soul has left your body and you can not perform it if you are dying because you are still alive.

But where Madara is in Edo Tensei Mode, Madara can perform Jutsu's, Like the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu.

Nagato could of done the same if Nagato had control of himself because he too has that ability but of course Kishi wasn't going to let that happen.

Either way Madara is NOT disappearing in my strongest opinion because of the two reasons I've explain which is..

Muu summoned him
    or
    Madara uses the Rebirth Jutsu on himself

I said Nagato could perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu because Nagato too was in Edo Tensei mode but was unable to perform the Rebirth Jutsu because the whole time Kabuto had control of Nagato plus Kishi wouldn't bring him back to life.

The reason why Nagato was unable to perform it on himself when Nagato was alive during the Pein Arc is because Nagato was still alive, so he couldn't bring himself alive even though he was dying due to the chakra exhaustion, he couldn't perform it when he was dead, his soul was no longer in his body.

The reason why I said Madara can do it is because his been released from the Edo Tensei Jutsu and yes Madara dead but his soul is in a body, so Madara can perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu on the dead body because Madara is able to perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu because his in Edo Tensei Mode.

For example to explain it better, I have a GUN that can bring someone back to life by shooting them once with it.

Nagato did this with the leaf village right? he brought them back to life by shooting them all. (get what I'm trying to say?)

Nagato couldn't shoot himself with the gun because Nagato is still alive but once Nagato dies, Nagato soul is gone so Nagato's body is lifeless and can not pull the trigger due to that.

Madara has been brought back With Edo Tensei Jutsu, Now Madara is released from the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

He has the Rinnegan aka the Gun I'm referring to, So before Madara disappears Madara can shoot himself with the gun because Madara has control over his body because Madara is in edo mode, a walking zombie...

Does that make any sense?
    [/COLOR][/B]

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    feel the power of uchiha

were almost at chapter 600

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    1. The reason I believe Madara will not disppear is because Muu summoned him.

Yes Kabuto summoned him before to scare Tobi but it was Muu who summoned him at the battlefield, so Muu is the last person to summon Madara.

Muu will disappear but Madara will be able to do what he likes now.

I do not know if the Edo Tensei technique gives the Edo summons limitless chakra.

Or if Madara will become weaker due to his summoner aka Muu being unsummoned due to Kabuto releasing the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

However if Madara were to be unsummoned also because it may still count as Kabuto summoned Muu so it may work that way, then if that the case I believe Madara will use the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu to bring himself back to life.

I believe Madara can do this now and not before is because his in Edo Tensei Mode, Madara is dead but Madara has the ability to perform techniques, Where if you die, you're dead, you don't have the ability to perform a technique because your soul has left your body and you can not perform it if you are dying because you are still alive.

But where Madara is in Edo Tensei Mode, Madara can perform Jutsu's, Like the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu.

Nagato could of done the same if Nagato had control of himself because he too has that ability but of course Kishi wasn't going to let that happen.

Either way Madara is NOT disappearing in my strongest opinion because of the two reasons I've explain which is..

Muu summoned him
    or
    Madara uses the Rebirth Jutsu on himself

I said Nagato could perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu because Nagato too was in Edo Tensei mode but was unable to perform the Rebirth Jutsu because the whole time Kabuto had control of Nagato plus Kishi wouldn't bring him back to life.

The reason why Nagato was unable to perform it on himself when Nagato was alive during the Pein Arc is because Nagato was still alive, so he couldn't bring himself alive even though he was dying due to the chakra exhaustion, he couldn't perform it when he was dead, his soul was no longer in his body.

The reason why I said Madara can do it is because his been released from the Edo Tensei Jutsu and yes Madara dead but his soul is in a body, so Madara can perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu on the dead body because Madara is able to perform the Rinnegan Rebirth Jutsu because his in Edo Tensei Mode.

For example to explain it better, I have a GUN that can bring someone back to life by shooting them once with it.

Nagato did this with the leaf village right? he brought them back to life by shooting them all. (get what I'm trying to say?)

Nagato couldn't shoot himself with the gun because Nagato is still alive but once Nagato dies, Nagato soul is gone so Nagato's body is lifeless and can not pull the trigger due to that.

Madara has been brought back With Edo Tensei Jutsu, Now Madara is released from the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

He has the Rinnegan aka the Gun I'm referring to, So before Madara disappears Madara can shoot himself with the gun because Madara has control over his body because Madara is in edo mode, a walking zombie...

Does that make any sense?
    [/COLOR][/B]
    muu has nothing to do with madara summoning, all the edos where released even the one's who where summoned by someone else, but like I said b4 kabuto said madara was special so there is a chance he might but not because he wasn't summoned directly by kabuto.
    Now this is just me, I believe that both madara and his brother had this thing planed all along the elimination of the uchihas and getting rikodus powers but itachi figured it out and knows that sasuke has more power than he himself thinks just like Naruto and that's why I believe itachi would finally show him the truth, provide him with some extra susano power aka mirror & sealing gourd, who else takin madara down its surely not by the hands of the kages, he's just too strong and how do u seal him away . The ans is sasuke

Last edited by lion fang master; 06-10-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

good chapter
    4/5

..A Member To Remember.. LBeezy's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Real

Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    i think, that this ucicha-susanoo thing is the key in kishi's hand to make us feel, that they just get powerups, while naruto works hard for it...

and i dont think, that kishi is just painting/writing the next chapter... it must be ready for sure!
    its just about the nation's days...
    Yeah I feel you..
    And ooohhhhhh I didn't know japan had another holiday coming up. ..... Well still, I think Kishimoto is taking the time for a break as sort of a blessing in disguise to help him sit down for a second, take a nice deep breath, and evaluate what he's done in this story so far, and plan on how he's gonna wrap this war up, what he's gonna do about Madara and Tobi and quite frankly Sasuke. At this point anything can happen, and these characters especially can have many different outcomes.

But as for what you said about the Uchiha power-ups and Naruto working hard.. That's EXACTLY why I wanna see these remaining Uchihas get a nice ass beating. (Preferably by Naruto. ) and I feel that the outcome of his hard work should be him succeeding in his goals, winning this war, and obtaining the title of Hokage.

Status
    May 2012
    Real

Quote Originally Posted by toviasrepier View Post
    I didn't like Sunanoo but I hate Izanagi & Izanami more.

I agree on that part I guess Kishi decided to put Izanagi & Izanami in this deteriorating story of the manga so he can make convenient excuses on inconsistencies & loopholes.

I wont be surprised if Kishi made a lame excuse like Mada boy didn't disappear bcoz he mastered Izanagi/Izanami & gained a new genjutsu out of those 2 plot no jutsus that can counter the reality of him disappearing bcoz edo is released.

These "fantasy to reality" jutsu I'm getting sick of it.
    Wow. THANK YOU!!! That's exactly how I feel! I was starting to lose faith in Narutobase members. But yes! I completely agree with you. I was actually pissed off when I saw danzou use it for the first time. And not to mention it was introduced to the series while being spammed due to his sharingan infested arm. Lmao

You said it best - its "so he can make convenient excuses on inconsistencies & loopholes."
    And I for one, find it to be sort of lazy of him to do that. But whatever.. I guess we can't do anything about it, but still, it just annoys me. I'm sick of the "fantasy to reality" jutsus as well. And if Madara does something like what you said, to survive the Edo ending, I am gonna be furious. I can only hope I see Naruto and a few other characters start kicking some ass real soon!

Last edited by LBeezy; 06-10-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Lets just hope Kishi knows wtf he's doing..

Status
    May 2012
    Real

Quote Originally Posted by aa96 View Post
    Lets just hope Kishi knows wtf he's doing..
    Agreed!

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara will use BanbutsuSōzō to create a separate body for its soul before disintegration.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

if every assumtion below is wrong and kishi wants madara to stay my last post is the only solution b/c izangi is a part of the above tech but if above post is wrong then below post might be the answer b/c madara cannot use ressurection path on himself.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

i also don't think that kabuto collected all those edo-specimen in such short time while also trained with snake sage b/c if we don't believe that that means Orochimaru was doing nothing Suigetsu found a scroll showing orochimaru plans for this war means orochimaru had it all prepared even he thought about him being lose to sasuke but didn't know that itachi had totsuka blade . I believe that it was orochimaru who initiate all of this even found madara corpses and it was originally he who first summoned madara remember you cant be sure who you summoned unless you summoned it kabuto stated that before how hard it is to find the dna of required person so i believe madara was summoned initially by orochimaru and then kept under a intenediate sleep state till kabuto summoned him on battle field in short he was summoned but deactivated kabuto just perform an kchysio jutsu and activates him and i believe it was orocimaru who had most of the dna samples of akasuki mambers ike itachi,nagato, i will not be surprised if he had tobi cells as well.