View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll

18 2.14%

13 1.54%

72 8.55%

193 22.92%

546 64.85%
Page 30 of 36 « First ... 20262728293031323334 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

the main reason for above post is that kabuto dont have zetsu . orochimaru and kabuto summoned madara then deactivated him and then integrate his edo-body with hashirama cells that is why face on his body is so evident we already saw what happens when torune was summoned in fuu. fuu body even larger than torune takes complete form of torune

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

So now that I know that the jinchuuriki souls have returned I can't wait to see what they gave Naruto to use in battle cos he looks really tired. I also wonder if now that kabuto is down would he retreat & re- evaluate his strategy. It really suckes that there is a break next wk just bcos of the anticipation of the next chap sasuke getting something, Naruto knowing that it's going to be one on one and madara at full strength.

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't think Madara will poof and disappear. As he is way overpowered anyway I presume he will eg. use iznagi to make himself real once more. Henceforth losing Sussannoo as it needs both eyes, but he will still be too cocky which will be end of his doom. Boom.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

I think the whole point of this fight was to give us an idea of how strong Sasuke is going to become. So when the time comes Naruto is the only person who can stop Sasuke's revenge, just as Hashirama was the only person who could stop Madara. The five Kage's will survive but they will not forget just how powerful Madara was. They lose the fight and only survived because the Impure World Resurection ended. They survived by mere chance. I believe the reason they didn't show Madara breaking up is because Kishi wants Madara to give some kind of speech to rub it into the Kage's faces which will break their spirits. So in the end Naruto is going to have to step up to the plate in a big way.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    muu has nothing to do with madara summoning, all the edos where released even the one's who where summoned by someone else, but like I said b4 kabuto said madara was special so there is a chance he might but not because he wasn't summoned directly by kabuto.
    Now this is just me, I believe that both madara and his brother had this thing planed all along the elimination of the uchihas and getting rikodus powers but itachi figured it out and knows that sasuke has more power than he himself thinks just like Naruto and that's why I believe itachi would finally show him the truth, provide him with some extra susano power aka mirror & sealing gourd, who else takin madara down its surely not by the hands of the kages, he's just too strong and how do u seal him away . The ans is sasuke
    I put my theory up I like what you've said and I don't mind you disagree

I am 50-50 on the muu thing

However I believe Madara isn't disappearing for the two reasons I said.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

@Rinzlar
    I like this prediction, except for the whole itachi dying thing even though i know it will happen but i just don't want him to die again x( But really good work =]

Last edited by RaNoOoSh; 06-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaNoOoSh View Post
    I like this prediction, except for the whole itachi dying thing even though i know it will happen but i just don't want him to die again x( But really good work =]
    What prediction you referring to, so that I can read it :noc:

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Y3llovv fla5h View Post
    Did anyone else find it wierd that they didn't show Madara being released from the ET??? I'm just saiyin

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

I wish it woulda shown more naruto vs masked man :/ naruto looks intense! blood practically coming out his mouth!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharRinnegan View Post
    i also don't think that kabuto collected all those edo-specimen in such short time while also trained with snake sage b/c if we don't believe that that means Orochimaru was doing nothing Suigetsu found a scroll showing orochimaru plans for this war means orochimaru had it all prepared even he thought about him being lose to sasuke but didn't know that itachi had totsuka blade . I believe that it was orochimaru who initiate all of this even found madara corpses and it was originally he who first summoned madara remember you cant be sure who you summoned unless you summoned it kabuto stated that before how hard it is to find the dna of required person so i believe madara was summoned initially by orochimaru and then kept under a intenediate sleep state till kabuto summoned him on battle field in short he was summoned but deactivated kabuto just perform an kchysio jutsu and activates him and i believe it was orocimaru who had most of the dna samples of akasuki mambers ike itachi,nagato, i will not be surprised if he had tobi cells as well.
    Please use . and paragraph, so much better to read you thoughts.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Many ways suggested here that would allow Madara to stay. I doubt he disappears.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    feel the power of uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha vs Kakashi

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    No the reason why I said Madara maybe able to do it is because he is in edo mode

Nagato and the SO6P couldn't of done it because they were, how to explain what I mean clearer

Madara might of had Nagato receive the Rinnegan so one day he could be bought back to life because he himself couldn't bring himself back to life because his dead.

However Madara is still dead now but his conscious now, so his able to perform the technique because his in edo mode

I don't know how if that made any sense, ah I know what I mean

Also that Nagato couldn't do it because Kabuto had control of him all that time, now Kabuto is gone and Madara is free to do whatever he wants because I believe that because Muu summoned him, that Madara won't disappear
    ok... but if its possible, then madara would be weaker...
    he couldnt regenerate himself, and would have limited chakra... so he would lose against the kages...

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinzlar View Post
    Thanks, to be honest if Madara survives im 99% sure Sasuke will fight him.

Unrelated...I really hope Itachi doesnt give Sasuke Izanami think about it its OP as f*ck. If Naruto gets trapped in that its game over. Chidori to the d*ck hes dead!
    i think, that naruto could exit the loop, because he can change himself, if he want... and he can see the situation well.
    and theres the ninetails, who could release the genjutsu....

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Kishi directly dont show us, if madara vanishes or not...
    nobody knows, what will happen.

it would be clear, that by ending edo tensei, madara should disappear, but everybody has the feeling, that madara could survive somehow...:D
    i think, its because of his strenght, and might.
    its interesting, that we cant beleive that somebody, that has so much power could be sealed.
    thats why it would be a chatarsis, if the kages would win...

its possible, that the kages will lose, and before they would die, madara will disappear.

but the other condition is, that the kages will seal madara, and after that madara will disappear with edo tensei (like other sealed ninjas) so the kages would win!:D

who knows...:D

Last edited by gotacigo; 06-11-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gotacigo View Post
    Kishi directly dont show us, if madara vanishes or not...
    nobody knows, what will happen.

it would be clear, that by ending edo tensei, madara should disappear, but everybody has the feeling, that madara could survive somehow...:D
    i think, its because of his strenght, and might.
    its interesting, that we cant beleive that somebody, that has so much power could be sealed.
    thats why it would be a chatarsis, if the kages would win...

its possible, that the kages will lose, and before they would die, madara will disappear.

but the other condition is, that the kages will seal madara, and after that madara will disappear with edo tensei (like other sealed ninjas) so the kages would win!:D

who knows...:D
    First of all there is NO way unless someone comes and helps them that the Kages can defeat Madara. They've barely even scratched the guy, they can't beat him its not possible.

Secondly let me just say this for everyone. MUU DOESN'T KNOW THE EDO TENSEI JUTSU!!!
    Kabuto summoned Madaras sould to this realm and put it in a dead body exactly the way he showed us, did Muu do that? Muu simply summoned Madara from where to where he is, he didn't use Edo tensei. Kabuto, Oruchimaru and second hokage are the only ninja who can use Edo Tensei (correct me if I'm wrong). No matter how much I know for a fact that Madara shouldn't survive Edo Tensei being released, he probably will surprise it'll just be a waste of chapters if he doesn't.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    What prediction you referring to, so that I can read it :noc:
    If your looking for the prediction its on page 39 if not 38 enjoy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

..considering the seals he used maybe he didnt release them?!

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharRinnegan View Post
    i also don't think that kabuto collected all those edo-specimen in such short time while also trained with snake sage b/c if we don't believe that that means Orochimaru was doing nothing Suigetsu found a scroll showing orochimaru plans for this war means orochimaru had it all prepared even he thought about him being lose to sasuke but didn't know that itachi had totsuka blade . I believe that it was orochimaru who initiate all of this even found madara corpses and it was originally he who first summoned madara remember you cant be sure who you summoned unless you summoned it kabuto stated that before how hard it is to find the dna of required person so i believe madara was summoned initially by orochimaru and then kept under a intenediate sleep state till kabuto summoned him on battle field in short he was summoned but deactivated kabuto just perform an kchysio jutsu and activates him and i believe it was orocimaru who had most of the dna samples of akasuki mambers ike itachi,nagato, i will not be surprised if he had tobi cells as well.
    i like the way you think men.....

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

This week's chapter was great! But it sucks Kishi's lazy ass is taking a break