View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
842. You may not vote on this poll

18 2.14%

13 1.54%

72 8.55%

193 22.92%

546 64.85%
Page 8 of 36 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Re: We got troled by kishi !!!

Quote Originally Posted by teravita9 View Post
    Madara wont go away,because he is Madara enough said.
    And Kabuto stated himselfe that Madara is a special edo version.
    Quote Originally Posted by SM96UK View Post
    You've been a fan of Naruto so long, yet you don't understand how Kishimoto keeps the reader entertained
    And what if madara will go away next chapter .... because the kage cant battle against that susanoo ?

Will you not rage ?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 589 Discussion and 590 Predictions

0_0

416 guests viewing this thread? Come join people, I dare you haha

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Okay, so... Deidara's been in the puppet complaining, somehow unable to do anything whatsoever, and Chiyo, Kimimaro and company have been fighting all this time, and we got to see none of it?

Bullshit. Trolled again. Deidara was able to survive Gaara, who stands up to Madara ****ing Uchiha, and Sasuke, and yet he's trapped in a puppet - game over. Tonnes of people wanted to see more of Kimimaro, and perhaps Chiyo too, and the destruction he would cause. But nope, none of that!

Priorities, how the **** do they work? Minor/side character development, what's that?

If we don't get to see either how the hell the kage are going to defeat the Perfect Susano'o, or one or more of them die, I know I'm not the only one who'll be really pissed. Fortunately it didn't show him being beamed up in this chapter, so there's still hope!

So many unanswered questions, so much speculation about characters and jutsu...

Sasuke needs to recover his common sense. It's lost somewhere in oblivion it seems. So Itachi reminds him of the good times they used to have, and he understands his loyalty to Konoha... which makes him want to destroy everything he's worked for even more. What the **** ever.

Curious about what Itachi is going to do before he "leaves" though. And Madara might still get in a killing blow before he disappears - if he disappears at all - that would be enough for me. Someone please die!

So, all in all, this chapter.. eh...

Last edited by MangaPrincessOfPunk; 06-06-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiwa View Post
    Best part in the Chapter : " Only a bijuu have a comparable power to this " As an answer to those who underestimated susanoo's Perfect form so HAH!!
    Now we know Sasuke and Naruto's fight truly has the potential to be bigger and better than Hashirama and Madara's, which makes this chapter worth it for me :D

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

That perfect susanoo looked like the bankai from that bear captain in bleach

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

You've been a fan of Naruto so long, yet you don't understand how Kishimoto keeps the reader entertained
    so true ^^

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Guys. Madara isn't going anywhere... that would be epically stupid. Muu summoned him. Controlled by Kabuto, yes, but in the same way Itachi made Kabuto release the Edo Tensei, Kabuto made Muu summon Madara.

Dude isn't gonna just be like "alright, sorry guys, but HAXXXX" and then disappear immediately. Don't worry

Status
    This user has no status.

Correct. We all thought Muu had been sealed, then he came back and summoned Madara

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    so true ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Taluannhan View Post
    Correct. We all thought Muu had been sealed, then he came back and summoned Madara
    If madara will vanish away next chapter i am going to laugh so hard about the ones who now think madara will stay as a edo

Last edited by alexu9696; 06-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    breakfast

If madara will vanish away next chapter i am going to laugh so hard about the ones who now think madara will stay as a edo .....

The kage cant battle against that susanoo .. its impossible for them ... kishi troled us very hard with this war and chapter

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    sames i dont believe madara will be going any time soon as madara is just to big apart of the story for him to just simply disappear and i think its because muu summoned him not kabuto
    Muu summoned him, but he didn't revive him. And Muu himself is starting do disappear.

Status
    Apr 2012
    "I need you."

This is a very awesome chapter! The holy crap one thing is Itachi would be released... DAN DIDN'T EVEN SAW TSUNADE. I hope Sakura Haruno is an Edo too and she will be gone for good, yay! :D My chatmate who loves Itachi must be mourning hahaha...

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

This is why Naruto is starting to get on my nerves. It gets a bit intresting, albeit Hax and annoying, and then the edo is released. Im waiting to see if everyone disapears, and guess what, its only 14 friggen pages. Not to mention its on a break next week. I need to quit reading Naruto or my blood pressure is gonna rise ~_~

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

awesome!but none next week

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

for god's sake come on people there were 3 double-pages. which makes it 11+3x2=17 pages. it wasn't short or anything, it's 17 pages as usual.

here are the double pages;

do they actually look like 1 page?

OT:
    madara shouldn't disappear. right now I can't put logic to how he could stay but, if he were to be gone like this it would suck. madara should remain to fight naruto and/or sasuke.

itachi did his job elegantly as always. however the hand seals were different, so something is fishy there, and it appears he's still up to something. can't wait to see what it is.

also sasuke, I'm glad he still wants to destroy konoha. it would suck if he were to change his mind. but the best thing is, it appears he's calmed down. even though he still wants to destroy konoha, his maniac personality is gone which is actually a relieve. This way things should get more interesting.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Status is just for FUN

Quote Originally Posted by opthomasprime View Post
    awesome!but none next week
    it was getting sooo interesting and now wait 14 days:mad:

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Never been trolled so bad

First we get introduced to Madara and his amazing power hoping and praying he would kill at least one kage (would make it a better story plus its war, people are pose to die) Now things just took a toll for the worst when kabuto got caught in the dumbest eye jutsu in Naruto....the over hyped izanami (not to mention all of those flashbacks) Nobody has died yet and this war has been going on for days! wtf kishi are you telling me the shinobi alliance are this good this amazing.

then you come at us with this chapter? First off kishi you are making the uchiha waaaaay to OP. you give them ultimate jutsu after ultimate jutsu and this is coming from a way of the uchiha but its going too far when your saying the tailed beast can't even stand up too (depend of what scan you read) Ultimate Susanoo http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57079454/10 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/589/5 :flaw:
    I thought the tailed were pose to be the most powerful thing in creation of all the naruto world. plus to add injury to insult madara may be released (not for sure yet never showed him being released from edo tensi) Kishi I hope you have something amazing that your gonna pull out your ass two weeks from now because this was just :sy: all day

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: I don't think this is "THE" Edo tensei release.

Quote Originally Posted by xHoudinii View Post
    Well as the title says i don't think this is the actual edo tensei release. This is for one main reason shown here:

If you read that page of the manga, Kabuto says that to release the edo tensei you need to make the Dog>Horse>tiger handseals and then say release but in the latest issue:

He does the rat>ox>monkey>tiger>dragon>boar handseals and then says release.

So I think that itachi has done something else, not released the actual edo tensei but maybe he has released their souls so they have their minds and bodies back? Im not sure im just speculating.

The only other scenario i can think of is that kabuto lied to Tobi about Edo tensei.

So, your thoughts?
    Good distinction
    i think it's a mistranslation in chapter 521

of course the cancellation succeeded because we
    saw the summons Disappear.

of course madara disappear to.
    and Tobi summoning him.

OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    This user has no status.

I enjoyed this chapter very much. I hope Madara doesn't go yet but then again, I also wish for the Kage's to survive.. And Itachi saved the day! D Now, I hope Kishi gets back to Naruto, I've missed that hyperactive knucklehead Ninja. And a bonus, we saw Deidara again! Hah, sorry. But too bad Edo Tensei has ended already, there were so many awesome fights and we got to see many deceased characters again. They will be missed once again.
    But a 5/5 from me as always. ^_^

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Very good chapter! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Glad to see that things are finally beginning to wrap up and more of the final plot is about to be revealed. 5/5