Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 238

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Ghost
    Status
    dbzfreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    399
    This user has no status.
     

    Byakuya vs Urahara

    The title says it all, sorry if this thread has been made already.
     
         
    Last edited by dbzfreak; 06-06-2012 at 06:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Not sure how to delete. Kisuke takes this though! He is the man
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,697
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    you can't delete a thread only a mod or admin can.

    urahara would win with mid. difficulty
     
         

  4. #4
    Ghost
    Status
    dbzfreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    399
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Oh, that stinks. Ok then, thanks for telling me.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member SasukexNeji's Avatar
    Status
    SasukexNeji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,242
    Suffering from blue balls.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Urahara is very likely above Ukitake and Kyoraku in terms of power -- that said, as much as I love, "Mr. Suave" himself..no way he's beating Urahara one-on-one. Kenpachi is more on his level. Ukitake and Kyoraku are above them.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member The 1 who knows's Avatar
    Status
    The 1 who knows is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    563
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    byakuya on kenpachi's level?
    you don't know what you are talking about!
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Urahara hands down. He was a Captain and a genius scientist even before Byakuya was in the Gotei 13. It's not like he got any weaker.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 06-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.

  8. #8
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,510
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    U rahara low difficulty ..His intellect is unsurpassed uses high level kidos without incantations and easily managed to fight the espadas..so urahara...
     
         

  9. #9
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    U rahara low difficulty ..His intellect is unsurpassed uses high level kidos without incantations and easily managed to fight the espadas..so urahara...
    low diff lol never in anybodys life can beat byakuya easy wat byakuya is smart as well an plus he has white imperial blade witch he probly masterd by now so i pick byakuya to win this or tie....beat up the espadas easy u mean the weakest 1 at the time yammy he earns no points 4 dat.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    FlyingThunderGodHax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    In the hood.......
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    low diff lol never in anybodys life can beat byakuya easy wat byakuya is smart as well an plus he has white imperial blade witch he probly masterd by now so i pick byakuya to win this or tie....beat up the espadas easy u mean the weakest 1 at the time yammy he earns no points 4 dat.
    Both are smart, both are capable. But as usual Urahara comes up with something new every fight like portable regai, seals etc...

    If they had time to preapre I give this to kisuke, but without preparation both characters can come up with the win. Don't give it to kisuke sooooo easily byakuya is no pushover you know :flaw:
     
         
    Last edited by FlyingThunderGodHax; 07-13-2012 at 04:53 AM.

  11. #11
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGodHax View Post
    Both are smart, both are capable. But as usual Urahara comes up with something new every fight like portable regai, seals etc...

    If they had time to preapre I give this to kisuke, but without preparation both characters can come up with the win. Don't give it to kisuke sooooo easily byakuya is no pushover you know :flaw:
    So r u saying this to me or u saying byakuya has a chance...cuz I never said byakuya would lose.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ghost
    Status
    dbzfreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    399
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Jeez, I thought at least someone would say Byakuya. Urahara may win but I wouldn't say low difficulty, Byakuya has Shukei, a totally OP technique.
     
         

  13. #13
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by dbzfreak View Post
    Jeez, I thought at least someone would say Byakuya. Urahara may win but I wouldn't say low difficulty, Byakuya has Shukei, a totally OP technique.
    Kisuke would expect it and think of a way round it, he is like Itachi and Shikamaru combined
     
         

  14. #14
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Kisuke would expect it and think of a way round it, he is like Itachi and Shikamaru combined
    lol would expect it u must be a kiskue fan
     
         

  15. #15
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,510
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    lol..listen to you speaking...kisuke urahara is one of the oldest capt after kyoraku unohana and ukitake..his genius is unsurpassed and he is a master of zanjutsu technique..byakuya has white imperial blade..big deal...urahara was capt before byakuya was even in the gotei 13..and we know older a shinigami is the more powerful is..even aizen admitted if not for the hogyoku uraharas prowess would have defeated him..byakuya is powerful yes..but no hes not on uraharas lvl..
     
         

  16. #16
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    lol..listen to you speaking...kisuke urahara is one of the oldest capt after kyoraku unohana and ukitake..his genius is unsurpassed and he is a master of zanjutsu technique..byakuya has white imperial blade..big deal...urahara was capt before byakuya was even in the gotei 13..and we know older a shinigami is the more powerful is..even aizen admitted if not for the hogyoku uraharas prowess would have defeated him..byakuya is powerful yes..but no hes not on uraharas lvl..
    the older the captain the stronger well aizen proves that wrong gin does as well its about wat type of sword u have an wat it can do byakuya an kenpachi can most likely beat urahara well idk bout kenpachi he to reckless...aizen said his powers would have killed him yes kno y he got caught by urahara kido cuz he did not care if he was hit or not if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have never let urahara get close.

    u will see y byakuya>urahara in this last arc
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-08-2012 at 09:59 AM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,697
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    the older the captain the stronger well aizen proves that wrong gin does as well its about wat type of sword u have an wat it can do byakuya an kenpachi can most likely beat urahara well idk bout kenpachi he to reckless...aizen said his powers would have killed him yes kno y he got caught by urahara kido cuz he did not care if he was hit or not if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have never let urahara get close.

    u will see y byakuya>urahara in this last arc
    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    lol would expect it u must be a kiskue fan
    look who's talking.

    we didn't even see urahara's bankai. and even without his bankai I dare say he's stronger than byakuya. with bankai it would be overkill

    byakuya's level is among kenpachi, hitsugaya and hitsugaya.
    while urahara is on the level of ukitake, kyouraku, unohana.

    too much difference
     
         

  18. #18
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Alchemist View Post
    look who's talking.

    we didn't even see urahara's bankai. and even without his bankai I dare say he's stronger than byakuya. with bankai it would be overkill

    byakuya's level is among kenpachi, hitsugaya and hitsugaya.
    while urahara is on the level of ukitake, kyouraku, unohana.

    too much difference
    if urahara fight against byakuya only use his shikai he will be killed so probly would ukitake as well sames goes 4 the rest u said..so u think ukitake can beat kenpachi useing shikai i dout that urahara cant beat kenpachi ether useing just shikai everytime urahara fight he fights somebody thats weak.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    if urahara fight against byakuya only use his shikai he will be killed so probly would ukitake as well sames goes 4 the rest u said..so u think ukitake can beat kenpachi useing shikai i dout that urahara cant beat kenpachi ether useing just shikai everytime urahara fight he fights somebody thats weak.
    It should be quite obvious that Urahara would win.

    Ukitake and Kyoraku are on the same level. Kyoraku managed to beat Stark with only his Shikai while Kenpachi got pushed to the edge against the #5 Nnoitra. So yes, I do think Ukitake (as well as the rest of the veterans) could take Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, or Byakuya with just their Shikai.

    Urahara is the smartest person in the entire Bleach manga. Just by watching Yammy fire his Bala he was able to learn all about it and completely negate it. Even if he just has his Shikai, just by his observations alone he could probably deduce Byakuya's safe zone and exploit it.




    Not all Captains are (give or take) the same level. Obviously someone like Hitsugaya isn't on the same level as Yamamoto. Hence, there are different tiers of Captains.

    More or less, the tiers go something along the lines of:
    -Yamamoto, Unohana, Kyoraku, and Ukitake
    -3 Vizard Captains
    -Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi
    -The rest

    Both Byakuya and Urahara are strong, but they're on different levels. Urahara is somewhere around the Veteran's or Vizard's caliber.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 06-09-2012 at 12:03 PM.

  20. #20
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    402
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    urahara wins
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •