Page 10 of 12 « First ... 6789101112 Last»
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

I just Want to say ... ( dat Moron ... wats his name .. kotosukami .. something ! .. made me write this )
    @home NLee

A young Ichigo (who got training from Urahara) who just got his BanKai ... Has beaten Byakuya (where he used his gokei also ) in execution ground ...

U have any thing left to say MORON koto !

*oh ! i forgot .. he will come wid something stupid BS ... shyy.. wasting time here ...*

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    U r HOPELESSSSSS !!! :sy: :sy:
    I quit ... I cant talk wid a MORON !
    Moron? I don't see ur mom in this argument stop talking bout her like Dat.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

I just Want to say ... ( dat Moron ... wats his name .. kotosukami .. something ! .. made me write this )
    @home NLee

A young Ichigo (who got training from Urahara) who just got his BanKai ... Has beaten Byakuya (where he used his gokei also ) in execution ground ...

U have any thing left to say MORON koto !

*oh ! i forgot .. he will come wid something stupid BS ... shyy.. wasting time here ...*
    Yea dumass he did not use gokei how stupid u feel..an that's ichigo the main person of the show Wat u expect for byakuya to win wow Wat a dumass lol.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea dumass he did not use gokei how stupid u feel..an that's ichigo the main person of the show Wat u expect for byakuya to win wow Wat a dumass lol.
    gotcha !! .. now u dont have any excuse than the main person thing .... hahaha .. stupid little kiddo .... :P :P :P ... now giving excuses ...hahahahaha.. lol .... go sleep in ur home kiddo !
    and moron !... see carefully he tried to use gokei but ichigo deflected it .. and in the last he used his most powerful tech - Shukei - Hakuteiken ... if dont know abut anything just stfu

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

gotcha !! .. now u dont have any excuse than the main person thing .... hahaha .. stupid little kiddo .... :P :P :P ... now giving excuses ...hahahahaha.. lol .... go sleep in ur home kiddo !
    and moron !... see carefully he tried to use gokei but ichigo deflected it .. and in the last he used his most powerful tech - Shukei - Hakuteiken ... if dont know abut anything just stfu
    . u so DUM it hurts Wat are you talking bout we r talking bout byakuya vs urahara not ichigo..An yea ichigo had to win that fight all that speed stuff won't work again though.

gokei is when they all surround u at once leaving no openings an they all attack at once..when he fought ichigo they did not attack all at once dumass if u don't kno Wat u talking bout don't talk.. he says gokei every time he use the move an he did not say that while fighting ichigo..

That was his new move he bought out while fighting the espada u don't even watch bleach do you f*aboy.

I'll ask u one more time wtf u talking bout he used his most powerful move so Wat y did u even bring that up?

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-17-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

. u so DUM it hurts Wat are you talking bout we r talking bout byakuya vs urahara not ichigo..An yea ichigo had to win that fight all that speed stuff won't work again though.

gokei is when they all surround u at once leaving no openings an they all attack at once..when he fought ichigo they did not attack all at once dumass if u don't kno Wat u talking bout don't talk.. he says gokei every time he use the move an he did not say that while fighting ichigo..

That was his new move he bought out while fighting the espada u don't even watch bleach do you f*aboy.

I'll ask u one more time wtf u talking bout he used his most powerful move so Wat y did u even bring that up?
    Okay to end this. I understand why u like byakuya. He is powerful all around and is intelligent . Yes we understand that. He is fast, his shikai is very good against most people, and his bankai is amazingly powerful any other person would not be able to dodge it or defend against it. Now about kisuke his shikai is very powerful. Being able to deflect the cero of an Espada even if it was number ten. His shikai can become a projectile, a shield, or multiple blades shooting at once. Also as others have said his intelligence is unrivaled. Even Myuri was under him and even he couldn't figure out the stealing of bankai tech used by the quinces. But kisuke was able to do it by just watching what kirge did. Now for the kiddo. Kisuke is highly skilled in kiddo he is able to use high level kiddo without even using the incantation. Now yes byakuya is able to use some forms of kiddo but recently he has only shown few forms. I might be wrong:P so kisuke I personally think would win

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Atlas View Post
    Okay to end this. I understand why u like byakuya. He is powerful all around and is intelligent . Yes we understand that. He is fast, his shikai is very good against most people, and his bankai is amazingly powerful any other person would not be able to dodge it or defend against it. Now about kisuke his shikai is very powerful. Being able to deflect the cero of an Espada even if it was number ten. His shikai can become a projectile, a shield, or multiple blades shooting at once. Also as others have said his intelligence is unrivaled. Even Myuri was under him and even he couldn't figure out the stealing of bankai tech used by the quinces. But kisuke was able to do it by just watching what kirge did. Now for the kiddo. Kisuke is highly skilled in kiddo he is able to use high level kiddo without even using the incantation. Now yes byakuya is able to use some forms of kiddo but recently he has only shown few forms. I might be wrong:P so kisuke I personally think would win

Byakuya shikai can also deflect that weak bala cero. I have to see his bankai..for now I say tie.

Status
    Apr 2011
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat

Kisuke has this one in the bag.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raikiri10 View Post
    Kisuke has this one in the bag.
    Not even

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Byakuya shikai can also deflect that weak bala cero. I have to see his bankai..for now I say tie.
    True I also want to see old man yamas bankai but no time soon

Absolute Perfection SomeRandomDude's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Urahara definitely has Byakuya beat in intelligence by far, kidou, and a slight advantage in speed. With his actual level of power unknown, he still takes this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Urahara destroyed him easily either. Senbonzakura has horrible offensive power in it's first bankai form.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

when did byakuya deflect an espada level cero with his shikai? and there is no way that it is weak, it is probably in the top 15 most powerful cero, it was shoot by an espada ffs

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    when did byakuya deflect an espada level cero with his shikai? and there is no way that it is weak, it is probably in the top 15 most powerful cero, it was shoot by an espada ffs
    Byakuya's petals blocks getsuga tensho wats a weak cero shot from a weak espada going to do?

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Urahara takes this low diff.

Besides if he was put in tight situation what's stopping him from going bankai?

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Urahara takes this low diff.

Besides if he was put in tight situation what's stopping him from going bankai?
    Yea he will be forced to go bankai

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Byakuya's petals blocks getsuga tensho wats a weak cero shot from a weak espada going to do?
    he blocked a shikai GT from a weak ichigo and his petals were blown away and i think he was injured in the process were as urahara was able to block a fully powered cero from the 0 espada without any injury and with his shield left completly intact

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    he blocked a shikai GT from a weak ichigo and his petals were blown away and i think he was injured in the process were as urahara was able to block a fully powered cero from the 0 espada without any injury and with his shield left completly intact
    No ichigo attack came out of no where his petals did not even really block...u mean espada #10 that weak ass cero. No where near a getsuga tenso lol.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

No ichigo attack came out of no where his petals did not even really block...u mean espada #10 that weak ass cero. No where near a getsuga tenso lol.
    First you say Byakuya beats Urahara. Then you say Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou is stronger than an Espada's Cero. Now you're trying to say Yammy is weak, power-wise. Seriously, just give it up. You lost.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    First you say Byakuya beats Urahara. Then you say Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou is stronger than an Espada's Cero. Now you're trying to say Yammy is weak, power-wise. Seriously, just give it up. You lost.
    The way bankai ichigo was Beating him like he was nonthing yea he weak as **** lol u think the weakest espada at the time #10 cero is stronger than getsuga tenso I think u need to delete ur account right now.

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

Never have I seen such annoying and quite frankly retarded ignorance kotoamatsukami manages to display here...

I know it won't reach through that thick head of yours but I'll try with 3 real easy examples why Urahara is stronger.

1. It's proven in the manga Urahara is at the same speed (or greater) as Yoruichi who is proven to be faster then Byakuya.

2. It's proven in the manga Urahara is more skilled in hand-to-hand, kidou and sword combat.

3. It's proven in the manga Urahara is more intelligent then Byakuya and even gets praise from Aizen himself.

And last but not least, even though Urahara is stronger then Byakuya it doesn't mean Byakuya is any less cool.. it doesn't mean Byakuya isn't one of the stronger captains and shouldn't change your opinion of him so why resist it so much?

All you've managed to do here is make everyone think you're a 12 year old boy who doesn't want people to think bad of his idol...