Page 10 of 12 « First ... 6789101112 Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 238
  1. #181
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,528
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    I just Want to say ... ( dat Moron ... wats his name .. kotosukami .. something ! .. made me write this )
    @home NLee

    A young Ichigo (who got training from Urahara) who just got his BanKai ... Has beaten Byakuya (where he used his gokei also ) in execution ground ...

    U have any thing left to say MORON koto !

    *oh ! i forgot .. he will come wid something stupid BS ... shyy.. wasting time here ...*
     
         

  2. #182
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    U r HOPELESSSSSS !!! :sy: :sy:
    I quit ... I cant talk wid a MORON !
    Moron? I don't see ur mom in this argument stop talking bout her like Dat.
     
         

  3. #183
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    I just Want to say ... ( dat Moron ... wats his name .. kotosukami .. something ! .. made me write this )
    @home NLee

    A young Ichigo (who got training from Urahara) who just got his BanKai ... Has beaten Byakuya (where he used his gokei also ) in execution ground ...

    U have any thing left to say MORON koto !

    *oh ! i forgot .. he will come wid something stupid BS ... shyy.. wasting time here ...*
    Yea dumass he did not use gokei how stupid u feel..an that's ichigo the main person of the show Wat u expect for byakuya to win wow Wat a dumass lol.
     
         

  4. #184
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,528
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea dumass he did not use gokei how stupid u feel..an that's ichigo the main person of the show Wat u expect for byakuya to win wow Wat a dumass lol.
    gotcha !! .. now u dont have any excuse than the main person thing .... hahaha .. stupid little kiddo .... :P :P :P ... now giving excuses ...hahahahaha.. lol .... go sleep in ur home kiddo !
    and moron !... see carefully he tried to use gokei but ichigo deflected it .. and in the last he used his most powerful tech - Shukei - Hakuteiken ... if dont know abut anything just stfu
     
         

  5. #185
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    gotcha !! .. now u dont have any excuse than the main person thing .... hahaha .. stupid little kiddo .... :P :P :P ... now giving excuses ...hahahahaha.. lol .... go sleep in ur home kiddo !
    and moron !... see carefully he tried to use gokei but ichigo deflected it .. and in the last he used his most powerful tech - Shukei - Hakuteiken ... if dont know abut anything just stfu
    . u so DUM it hurts Wat are you talking bout we r talking bout byakuya vs urahara not ichigo..An yea ichigo had to win that fight all that speed stuff won't work again though.

    gokei is when they all surround u at once leaving no openings an they all attack at once..when he fought ichigo they did not attack all at once dumass if u don't kno Wat u talking bout don't talk.. he says gokei every time he use the move an he did not say that while fighting ichigo..

    That was his new move he bought out while fighting the espada u don't even watch bleach do you f*aboy.

    I'll ask u one more time wtf u talking bout he used his most powerful move so Wat y did u even bring that up?
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-17-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  6. #186
    Member Darth Atlas's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Atlas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    653
    Location
    Shang ru la
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    . u so DUM it hurts Wat are you talking bout we r talking bout byakuya vs urahara not ichigo..An yea ichigo had to win that fight all that speed stuff won't work again though.

    gokei is when they all surround u at once leaving no openings an they all attack at once..when he fought ichigo they did not attack all at once dumass if u don't kno Wat u talking bout don't talk.. he says gokei every time he use the move an he did not say that while fighting ichigo..

    That was his new move he bought out while fighting the espada u don't even watch bleach do you f*aboy.

    I'll ask u one more time wtf u talking bout he used his most powerful move so Wat y did u even bring that up?
    Okay to end this. I understand why u like byakuya. He is powerful all around and is intelligent . Yes we understand that. He is fast, his shikai is very good against most people, and his bankai is amazingly powerful any other person would not be able to dodge it or defend against it. Now about kisuke his shikai is very powerful. Being able to deflect the cero of an Espada even if it was number ten. His shikai can become a projectile, a shield, or multiple blades shooting at once. Also as others have said his intelligence is unrivaled. Even Myuri was under him and even he couldn't figure out the stealing of bankai tech used by the quinces. But kisuke was able to do it by just watching what kirge did. Now for the kiddo. Kisuke is highly skilled in kiddo he is able to use high level kiddo without even using the incantation. Now yes byakuya is able to use some forms of kiddo but recently he has only shown few forms. I might be wrong:P so kisuke I personally think would win
     
         

  7. #187
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Atlas View Post
    Okay to end this. I understand why u like byakuya. He is powerful all around and is intelligent . Yes we understand that. He is fast, his shikai is very good against most people, and his bankai is amazingly powerful any other person would not be able to dodge it or defend against it. Now about kisuke his shikai is very powerful. Being able to deflect the cero of an Espada even if it was number ten. His shikai can become a projectile, a shield, or multiple blades shooting at once. Also as others have said his intelligence is unrivaled. Even Myuri was under him and even he couldn't figure out the stealing of bankai tech used by the quinces. But kisuke was able to do it by just watching what kirge did. Now for the kiddo. Kisuke is highly skilled in kiddo he is able to use high level kiddo without even using the incantation. Now yes byakuya is able to use some forms of kiddo but recently he has only shown few forms. I might be wrong:P so kisuke I personally think would win

    Byakuya shikai can also deflect that weak bala cero. I have to see his bankai..for now I say tie.
     
         

  8. #188
    Senior Member Raikiri10's Avatar
    Status
    Raikiri10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,185
    Location
    The Dark Side of The Moon
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Kisuke has this one in the bag.
     
         

  9. #189
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikiri10 View Post
    Kisuke has this one in the bag.
    Not even
     
         

  10. #190
    Member Darth Atlas's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Atlas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    653
    Location
    Shang ru la
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Byakuya shikai can also deflect that weak bala cero. I have to see his bankai..for now I say tie.
    True I also want to see old man yamas bankai but no time soon
     
         

  11. #191
    Absolute Perfection SomeRandomDude's Avatar
    Status
    SomeRandomDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    79
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Urahara definitely has Byakuya beat in intelligence by far, kidou, and a slight advantage in speed. With his actual level of power unknown, he still takes this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Urahara destroyed him easily either. Senbonzakura has horrible offensive power in it's first bankai form.
     
         

  12. #192
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Byakuya shikai can also deflect that weak bala cero. I have to see his bankai..for now I say tie.
    when did byakuya deflect an espada level cero with his shikai? and there is no way that it is weak, it is probably in the top 15 most powerful cero, it was shoot by an espada ffs
     
         

  13. #193
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    when did byakuya deflect an espada level cero with his shikai? and there is no way that it is weak, it is probably in the top 15 most powerful cero, it was shoot by an espada ffs
    Byakuya's petals blocks getsuga tensho wats a weak cero shot from a weak espada going to do?
     
         

  14. #194
    Beat you down. Punch's Avatar
    Status
    Punch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    516
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Urahara takes this low diff.

    Besides if he was put in tight situation what's stopping him from going bankai?
     
         

  15. #195
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    Urahara takes this low diff.

    Besides if he was put in tight situation what's stopping him from going bankai?
    Yea he will be forced to go bankai
     
         

  16. #196
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Byakuya's petals blocks getsuga tensho wats a weak cero shot from a weak espada going to do?
    he blocked a shikai GT from a weak ichigo and his petals were blown away and i think he was injured in the process were as urahara was able to block a fully powered cero from the 0 espada without any injury and with his shield left completly intact
     
         

  17. #197
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    he blocked a shikai GT from a weak ichigo and his petals were blown away and i think he was injured in the process were as urahara was able to block a fully powered cero from the 0 espada without any injury and with his shield left completly intact
    No ichigo attack came out of no where his petals did not even really block...u mean espada #10 that weak ass cero. No where near a getsuga tenso lol.
     
         

  18. #198
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    No ichigo attack came out of no where his petals did not even really block...u mean espada #10 that weak ass cero. No where near a getsuga tenso lol.
    First you say Byakuya beats Urahara. Then you say Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou is stronger than an Espada's Cero. Now you're trying to say Yammy is weak, power-wise. Seriously, just give it up. You lost.
     
         

  19. #199
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    First you say Byakuya beats Urahara. Then you say Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou is stronger than an Espada's Cero. Now you're trying to say Yammy is weak, power-wise. Seriously, just give it up. You lost.
    The way bankai ichigo was Beating him like he was nonthing yea he weak as **** lol u think the weakest espada at the time #10 cero is stronger than getsuga tenso I think u need to delete ur account right now.
     
         

  20. #200
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Never have I seen such annoying and quite frankly retarded ignorance kotoamatsukami manages to display here...

    I know it won't reach through that thick head of yours but I'll try with 3 real easy examples why Urahara is stronger.

    1. It's proven in the manga Urahara is at the same speed (or greater) as Yoruichi who is proven to be faster then Byakuya.

    2. It's proven in the manga Urahara is more skilled in hand-to-hand, kidou and sword combat.

    3. It's proven in the manga Urahara is more intelligent then Byakuya and even gets praise from Aizen himself.


    And last but not least, even though Urahara is stronger then Byakuya it doesn't mean Byakuya is any less cool.. it doesn't mean Byakuya isn't one of the stronger captains and shouldn't change your opinion of him so why resist it so much?

    All you've managed to do here is make everyone think you're a 12 year old boy who doesn't want people to think bad of his idol...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •