Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    like i said the only reason noritra took kenpachi that far was becuz he had more arms power wise he was no match kenpachi just fights reckless he dont care bout being cut but if he gets serious he will show u that ur no match 4 him.

wat makes u so sure kyraku can cut noritra skin there is no proof kenpachi physical power is greater than any captain besides yamamoto.

an yea kyraku was going to use bankai cuz there wer to many ceros comeing his way but once he switch to the wolves it made it easier for kyraku to get close to him tell me im lying?

about ur last thing just shut up an read it unless its to hard 4 ur little brain to get.
    so what those arms are a part of his power thats like saying "kenpachi is only strong cause hes strong" its just retarded. and kenpachi fights reckless? did you actually watch the fight, im pretty sure nnotria was the one sprinting toward a guy who had just unveiled a new ability which nnotria didnt know anything about

and havent you noticed that kenpachis cutting power comes from his reiatsu? that is what that eye patch does, keeps his reiatsu under control and when it gets knocked of his cutting power increases so this means that to some extent cutting power=reiatsu this means that kyoraku a captain who has mastered swordsmanship to a level equal to kenpachi and has reiatsu nearly equal to kenpachi would almost certainly be able to cut nnotria

and those ceros? i doubt it firing 1000 ceros must have been tireing so it is likely that starrk just couldnt do it again because of how tiring it was/is otherwise starrk would have continued firing them, he was smart

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

Urahara wins and because of this:

Imo Urahara's shikai is more powerfull then Byakuya's shikai, because of the offensive/defensive abilities it has while Senbonzakura has only one ability.

Also when Renji was training with Chad using his Bankai, Renji asked why Urahara didnt do it himself since he was a former captain and could use his bankai too. His answer was that it wasnt fitted for training purpose. Otherwise it's probably a bankai with high destructive power.

And third:
    Urahara is smarter then Byakuya which also gives him a slight adventage.

Add those three together and my vote goes to Urahara.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    I don't see how you can be so ignorant. The definition of an Arrancar's Resurrecion is to release of their original Hollow powers - it makes them stronger. This is obvious.

Nnoitra pushed Kenpachi on the back of his heels. That's all I'm going to say. If this still doesn't register Nnoitra's strength for you then you're hopeless.

I don't even know why we're talking about Nnoitra because he has nothing to do with this topic. I brought him up in a simple example to make a direct correlation between the Espada rankings, Kenpachi, and Stark. If you don't see the kindergarten logic behind that then you're beyond hope.

Kenpachi is a mediocre Captain at best. With the former Vizard Captains returning to their divisions it readjusts the power scales in the Gotei 13.

The fact that you're basically trying to say that Kenpachi is the second strongest Captain makes me wonder if you even read the manga.

This alone should be enough to invalidate everything you've said thus far.

Why does it sound like you're trying to downplay Stark's Cero Metralleta?

So Kyoraku contemplating whether or not to use his Bankai against Stark's, the Primera Espada, Cero Metralleta makes him weak? You're full of it.

You do realize that Kyoraku was never at the end of his leash, right? At no point was he totally backed up against the wall by Stark. He was shot once when Ukitake was ambushed by Wonderweis. Nonetheless, Kyoraku still put up an even fight.

Not to mention Stark juggled a total of 4 Captains (2 Veterans, and 2 Vizards) over the course of the fight. That is how powerful Stark was. Surprise, Kyoraku beat him.

I call you out for not knowing a shred of grammar and misspelling half the words in your post and you have the nerve to flame me for it? okay

How about you go back to 2nd grade and re-learn your writing skills instead of getting pissed off at me for your shortcomings
    to get things right noritra was never a match in the first place lest get that straight just like how zommimaru how ever u spell the guy name the 1 that fought byakuya, byakuya could have killed him soon as the fight started but no.

Never said kenpachi was the second strongest caPtian those spots belong to kyraku an ukitake an unahana. I'm just saying he can Probly beat urahara.

down grade Starks power stark was fighting at full force while all 4 of those captains wer holding bac yea stark weak.an yea that's y kyraku said he was going to use bankai cuz he was being forced cuz he could not get close but once those wolves came out kyraku got to him the wolves messed him up can't u see dat.

Once again stop crying an just read Wat I write..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Someone is obviously getting mad. Don't overwork your pea sized brain, son.
    Boo wac delete ur account

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    so what those arms are a part of his power thats like saying "kenpachi is only strong cause hes strong" its just retarded. and kenpachi fights reckless? did you actually watch the fight, im pretty sure nnotria was the one sprinting toward a guy who had just unveiled a new ability which nnotria didnt know anything about

and havent you noticed that kenpachis cutting power comes from his reiatsu? that is what that eye patch does, keeps his reiatsu under control and when it gets knocked of his cutting power increases so this means that to some extent cutting power=reiatsu this means that kyoraku a captain who has mastered swordsmanship to a level equal to kenpachi and has reiatsu nearly equal to kenpachi would almost certainly be able to cut nnotria

and those ceros? i doubt it firing 1000 ceros must have been tireing so it is likely that starrk just couldnt do it again because of how tiring it was/is otherwise starrk would have continued firing them, he was smart
    Like I told nlee noritra was never really a match kenpachi could have been killed him off..yea kyraku reiatsu is high but not on kenpachi

Naw he could have switch be he did not an got a beat down by a caption that was only useing shikai how weak.

Shinobi Samurai for Hire MaitoKage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't really think a good arguement is being made in favor of Byakuya but I believe that he would lose, however it would not be a dominant fight in Urahara's favor. High difficulty fight. Both are precision fighters with high battle intelect, high kido levels and speed. But Ura would get the better of Byakuya. The only thing Byakuya would have on Uru would be speed and the use of his Bonkai but its been shown to be manuverable by intelligent fighters which is what Uru is.
    In my opinion they are very similar fighters and what they rely on mostly it would look like this stats wise (not based off the "official" stat book)
    Byakuya
    speed 9.5/10
    intellect 9/10
    kido 8.5/10

Urahara
    speed 9/10
    intellect 10/10
    kido 10/10

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seriously,even though i do like byakuta,but it is is jus too obvious that urahara wins this,and don't say he fight wweak characters,cos yammy is no weak,and if it was byakuya that faced byakuya that way,byakuya wudnt b in gud place,cos it was jus a sudden stuff,and i doubt byakuya wud dodge WW easily like Urahara d,even Ukitaki couldn't,cos WW is jus too creepy,and does things unexpected,but Urahara d well dea,and he is d most brillant and knowlegdible character now,byakuya will put up a good fight,but will still lose

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by palmer View Post
    seriously,even though i do like byakuta,but it is is jus too obvious that urahara wins this,and don't say he fight wweak characters,cos yammy is no weak,and if it was byakuya that faced byakuya that way,byakuya wudnt b in gud place,cos it was jus a sudden stuff,and i doubt byakuya wud dodge WW easily like Urahara d,even Ukitaki couldn't,cos WW is jus too creepy,and does things unexpected,but Urahara d well dea,and he is d most brillant and knowlegdible character now,byakuya will put up a good fight,but will still lose
    yammy was weak bac then byakuya would hav beat his ass to death ww wont serious etheir byakuya would have beat him like it was nonthing as well.,,urahara fights weak people like wat if he fought the espada byakuya fought how would that have turned out?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yammy was weak bac then byakuya would hav beat his ass to death ww wont serious etheir byakuya would have beat him like it was nonthing as well.,,urahara fights weak people like wat if he fought the espada byakuya fought how would that have turned out?
    Urahara fought weak people? Doubt that, and also Urahara is not as weak as you think. He's on the higher end of the captain power scale imo.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Urahara fought weak people? Doubt that, and also Urahara is not as weak as you think. He's on the higher end of the captain power scale imo.
    i kno urahara not weak but he only fights weak people only strong guy he fought was aizen like i said netheir yammy or WW was using any of their real power.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i kno urahara not weak but he only fights weak people only strong guy he fought was aizen like i said netheir yammy or WW was using any of their real power.
    You said what would happen if Urahara fought against the espada Byakuya fought who's name is Zommari. Urahara would've killed him in half the time it took Byakuya tbh.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

You said what would happen if Urahara fought against the espada Byakuya fought who's name is Zommari. Urahara would've killed him in half the time it took Byakuya tbh.
    an u r wrong cuz no captian fights serious in the start of a fight an wat would he have one to escape his 52 eyes? aint no telling wat he would have done but it would have took him longer than byakuya

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

an u r wrong cuz no captian fights serious in the start of a fight an wat would he have one to escape his 52 eyes? aint no telling wat he would have done but it would have took him longer than byakuya
    I'm wrong? Do we know the extent of Urahara's zanpakuto? No we don't. So how can you say it would have taken him longer? Remember Urahara has not once used his Bankai. I can easily say Urahara's base power is > than Byakuya's. Urahara also knows much more Kido than Byakuya, higher level ones too. And Urahara..is a genius.

Like you said, we don't know what Urahara can pull out.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

I'm wrong? Do we know the extent of Urahara's zanpakuto? No we don't. So how can you say it would have taken him longer? Remember Urahara has not once used his Bankai. I can easily say Urahara's base power is > than Byakuya's. Urahara also knows much more Kido than Byakuya, higher level ones too. And Urahara..is a genius.

Like you said, we don't know what Urahara can pull out.
    If byakuya fought the people that urahara fought byakuya would have not used his bankai yet etheir.he Probly knos more kido than byakuya. An byakuya is smart aswell

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If byakuya fought the people that urahara fought byakuya would have not used his bankai yet etheir.he Probly knos more kido than byakuya. An byakuya is smart aswell
    Are you seriously judging Urahara's strength based on the people he's fought? The the hell kind of failed reasoning is that?

It doesn't matter who they've fought. It should be obvious that Urahara is stronger than Byakuya. Not only is he over 100 years older than he is, he's also the smartest person in the entire Bleach manga. You think Byakuya would beat him in a fight? It's completely and utterly feasible that even with Urahara's Shikai that he'd figure out Byakuya's "no damage zone" in a matter of minutes and go after it. That's what it means to be a genius...which Urahara is.

And if you really wanna compare him and Byakuya to Zommari (U.U) then it makes it even worse for you. Zommari's Amor was comparable to Kido techniques and Urahara is one of the best in the art. Again, nothing in your argument even suggests that Byakuya is stronger. All you're doing is repeating the same thing over again which lub's already addressed.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Are you seriously judging Urahara's strength based on the people he's fought? The the hell kind of failed reasoning is that?

It doesn't matter who they've fought. It should be obvious that Urahara is stronger than Byakuya. Not only is he over 100 years older than he is, he's also the smartest person in the entire Bleach manga. You think Byakuya would beat him in a fight? It's completely and utterly feasible that even with Urahara's Shikai that he'd figure out Byakuya's "no damage zone" in a matter of minutes and go after it. That's what it means to be a genius...which Urahara is.

And if you really wanna compare him and Byakuya to Zommari (U.U) then it makes it even worse for you. Zommari's Amor was comparable to Kido techniques and Urahara is one of the best in the art. Again, nothing in your argument even suggests that Byakuya is stronger. All you're doing is repeating the same thing over again which lub's already addressed.
    Find out his no danger zone haha that's funny by just useing shikai haha we have a urahara fan boy ain't no way he will last long enough to find that out by just useing his shikai alone.

Talking like byakuya not smart or something we talking bout someone with 4
    levels to his sword he just meant to be stronger than most.

Yes he's older that don't mean nonthing sometimes someone sword is just better than urs. zommari would have been more trouble 4 uhrahara,zommari was never really a match 4 byakuya anyway I guess useing him was not that great of an idea.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The point is Urahara has NEVER used his Bankai because his Shikai is enough. His power was considered HIGHLY dangerous by 4th espada Ulquiorra which says something. And even Aizen admitted he would have been defeated if not for the Hogyoku.

Byakuya knows more Kido than Urahara? Urahara who is a close friend of former Kido corps captain Tessai. Yeah sure, buddy.

Also I never said Byakuya wasn't smart, but obviously Urahara is MUCH more smarter than Byakuya.

Urahara can use up to high level Kido with NO incantation and continuously fire them in quick succession.

He was a part of Onmitsukidō which says a LOT about his speed and probably even knows some of those black ops techniques that Yoruichi and Byakuya does.

Did you also forget the fact that he was the head of the research department? He has HEAPS of gadgets at his disposal.

Zommari could have defeated Byakuya much more easily if it wasn't for plot. Zommari can gain sovereignty over anything right? and if he targets the forehead, the whole body is under his control. Zommari could have easily done that to Byakuya because his powers were not revealed.

Anyway this is about Byakuya vs Urahara, and Urahara would crush Byakuya any day.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

Answer to the Question is: Urahara hands Down, He is On Veteran Level. Byakuya on Vizard Level.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

The point is Urahara has NEVER used his Bankai because his Shikai is enough. His power was considered HIGHLY dangerous by 4th espada Ulquiorra which says something. And even Aizen admitted he would have been defeated if not for the Hogyoku.

Byakuya knows more Kido than Urahara? Urahara who is a close friend of former Kido corps captain Tessai. Yeah sure, buddy.

Also I never said Byakuya wasn't smart, but obviously Urahara is MUCH more smarter than Byakuya.

Urahara can use up to high level Kido with NO incantation and continuously fire them in quick succession.

He was a part of Onmitsukidō which says a LOT about his speed and probably even knows some of those black ops techniques that Yoruichi and Byakuya does.

Did you also forget the fact that he was the head of the research department? He has HEAPS of gadgets at his disposal.

Zommari could have defeated Byakuya much more easily if it wasn't for plot. Zommari can gain sovereignty over anything right? and if he targets the forehead, the whole body is under his control. Zommari could have easily done that to Byakuya because his powers were not revealed.

Anyway this is about Byakuya vs Urahara, and Urahara would crush Byakuya any day.
    he never use bankai cuz he is FIGHTING WEAK PEOPLE

If it was any of the captains ulquiorra would have said somethIng about their power..aizen said that cuz he let his guard down if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have been on his guard an never let that happen.

Never said byakuya knew more kido we don't even kno how much kido byakuya even knos.

Someone at urahara level can't crush byakuya he's to strong

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-18-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he never use bankai cuz he is FIGHTING WEAK PEOPLE

If it was any of the captains ulquiorra would have said somethIng about their power..aizen said that cuz he let his guard down if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have been on his guard an never let that happen.

Never said byakuya knew more kido we don't even kno how much kido byakuya even knos.

Someone at urahara level can't crush byakuya he's to strong
    You calling Aizen weak? You're a funny man, go be a comedian.

And dude, in the end you're just not admitting how big of a genius Urahara is. Aizen said himself if it wasn't for the hogyoku, Urahara would have defeated him. Aizen also acknowledged Urahara being smarter than himself. So no, Aizen having his guard up or not has nothing to do with it. You just don't want to admit what has been said, aka facts.

Nothing I say will get through to fanboys. Here I thought there would be a difference between Bleach fanboys and Naruto fanboys. Guess not, both types are too stubborn and ignorant.

Urahara is smarter than Byakuya, faster, more skilled in Kido and has various inventions he can use in battle. Urahara outclasses Byakuya.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

arguement over...urahara takes this..

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

You calling Aizen weak? You're a funny man, go be a comedian.

And dude, in the end you're just not admitting how big of a genius Urahara is. Aizen said himself if it wasn't for the hogyoku, Urahara would have defeated him. Aizen also acknowledged Urahara being smarter than himself. So no, Aizen having his guard up or not has nothing to do with it. You just don't want to admit what has been said, aka facts.

Nothing I say will get through to fanboys. Here I thought there would be a difference between Bleach fanboys and Naruto fanboys. Guess not, both types are too stubborn and ignorant.

Urahara is smarter than Byakuya, faster, more skilled in Kido and has various inventions he can use in battle. Urahara outclasses Byakuya.
    Calling aizen weak no urahara did not use bankai cuz he knew it was pointless...go reread aizen let his guard down he don't care about being hit by anything if he did not have the hokyoku in his chest then urahara would have fallen to his zanpacto so in the end urahara would lose.

I'll admit urahara is very smart,I'll call it a tie cuz we don't kno how much stronger byakuya got over the break after the defeat of aizen.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Find out his no danger zone haha that's funny by just useing shikai haha we have a urahara fan boy ain't no way he will last long enough to find that out by just useing his shikai alone.
    LOL

You honestly and genuinely think Urahara Kisuke wouldn't last a few minutes against Byakuya's Bankai when a lowly human like Tsukishima could? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me...

The time that it took Tsukishima to cut Byakuya and affect him with his Fullbring would be all the time Urahara needs to understand the workings of Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Period.

Clearly you're a fanboy of Byakuya. That much is obvious. But mindlessly and pointlessly sticking to your character in a match that he can't win is straight up stupid. News flash: Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character. Does that mean I'm gonna say he can beat one of the most powerful characters in Bleach? No, because I can think rationally.

For reals kid, think before you post...:sy:

Last edited by NLee; 06-19-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Calling aizen weak no urahara did not use bankai cuz he knew it was pointless...go reread aizen let his guard down he don't care about being hit by anything if he did not have the hokyoku in his chest then urahara would have fallen to his zanpacto so in the end urahara would lose.

I'll admit urahara is very smart,I'll call it a tie cuz we don't kno how much stronger byakuya got over the break after the defeat of aizen.
    Aizen is smart, buddy. Urahara wouldn't lose. Why? Because Aizen said it. What makes you think someone like Aizen would lie?

Do you also think Urahara hasn't done anything over the timeskip but sit in his shop? rofl.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

LOL

You honestly and genuinely think Urahara Kisuke wouldn't last a few minutes against Byakuya's Bankai when a lowly human like Tsukishima could? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me...

The time that it took Tsukishima to cut Byakuya and affect him with his Fullbring would be all the time Urahara needs to understand the workings of Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Period.

Clearly you're a fanboy of Byakuya. That much is obvious. But mindlessly and pointlessly sticking to your character in a match that he can't win is straight up stupid. News flash: Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character. Does that mean I'm gonna say he can beat one of the most powerful characters in Bleach? No, because I can think rationally.

For reals kid, think before you post...:sy:
    lol tsukishima is 1 of a kind anybody eles that was their would have lost to tsukishima his ability was to good to be true but still lost cuz byakuya got it like dat hes smart had to think his way out..

he may last a few minutes just useing shikai better hope he fast as ichigo an stated by tsukishima byakuya petals has gotten even faster so i dont see urahara lasting to long just useing shikai an urahara himself would tell u dat xD.