Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Aizen is smart, buddy. Urahara wouldn't lose. Why? Because Aizen said it. What makes you think someone like Aizen would lie?

Do you also think Urahara hasn't done anything over the timeskip but sit in his shop? rofl.
    like i said aizen only said he would have been defeated cuz he let his gaurd down an got hit on purpose even urahara himsels said aizen let his guard down or something like dat come on now lets be smart u kno urahara has no chance at beating aizen with or with out that thing in his chest.

we really wont be abel to kno if urahara did train over the break cuz he did not really show any of his power.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    lol tsukishima is 1 of a kind anybody eles that was their would have lost to tsukishima his ability was to good to be true but still lost cuz byakuya got it like dat hes smart had to think his way out..

he may last a few minutes just useing shikai better hope he fast as ichigo an stated by tsukishima byakuya petals has gotten even faster so i dont see urahara lasting to long just useing shikai an urahara himself would tell u dat xD.
    You don't understand. The argument isn't over Tsukishima's ability. It's about the fact that a human like him who's been alive for nothing but two dozen-ish years was able to keep up with Byakuya long enough to cut him. If he could do that, then clearly and obviously it'd be even easier for Urahara. Unless you're actually trying to imply that Tsukishima is faster than Urahara.

If you can't even understand this then you're a lost cause.

It still seems you haven't learned how to type.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You don't understand. The argument isn't over Tsukishima's ability. It's about the fact that a human like him who's been alive for nothing but two dozen-ish years was able to keep up with Byakuya long enough to cut him. If he could do that, then clearly and obviously it'd be even easier for Urahara. Unless you're actually trying to imply that Tsukishima is faster than Urahara.

If you can't even understand this then you're a lost cause.

It still seems you haven't learned how to type.
    lol u dont get it useing tsukishima was a bad idea once he cut byakuya petals byakuya was at a disavantage...an tsukishima is fast by the way just to put that out there ichigo has been alive for 17 years an is like the fastest guy in the show so wat r u saying?....in a sword to sword fight tsukishima nor urahara would win it will most likely be a tie byakuya swordsmanship is second to none hes has been alive way to long to be beat in a sword to sword fight wit anyone.

is tsukishima faster than urahara we will never kno.

it sees u haven''t learn how to stop crying about how i type

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-19-2012 at 08:02 AM.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Urahara shits on him even without Bankai.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

first of all komoamatsukumi..your reasons are terrible..no logic...second..who said ichigo is the fastest character..where is it stated...third..aizen could easily beat him without hogyokou..?then why the hell did aizen said that without it he would have lost..i get it that u are a byakuya fanboy..even i love him but fact is urahara is too smart and powerful to be handled by byakuya..it is implied in bleach that older the capt stronger he is..and urahar was capt when byakuya wasnt even in gotei 13..it doesnt matter whether was weak or not..it showed that urahara was so powerful that he was toying with yami..after the battle hitsugaya stated how powerful the arrancers were but urahara effortlessly matched them and overpowered them

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    first of all komoamatsukumi..your reasons are terrible..no logic...second..who said ichigo is the fastest character..where is it stated...third..aizen could easily beat him without hogyokou..?then why the hell did aizen said that without it he would have lost..i get it that u are a byakuya fanboy..even i love him but fact is urahara is too smart and powerful to be handled by byakuya..it is implied in bleach that older the capt stronger he is..and urahar was capt when byakuya wasnt even in gotei 13..it doesnt matter whether was weak or not..it showed that urahara was so powerful that he was toying with yami..after the battle hitsugaya stated how powerful the arrancers were but urahara effortlessly matched them and overpowered them
    who said ichigo is the fastest his bankai speaks 4 it self now on to the main parts i high lighted..

the reason aizen said that was becuz he had that thing in his chest he let his gaurd down he does not care if he gets hit or not he was just sayin if anybody eles got hit by thoes kido they would have died u think if aizen did not have the hokyoku in his chest he would have sat there an let urahara do all thoes spirit chants do u kno how fast aizen is he could have reached urahara in no time if the hokyoku was not in his chest he would have been put urahara under his sword ability.

the older the captain the stronger well i guess aizen is the oldest captain than next to yamamoto. cuz besides yamamoto he took out every captain with out a problem.

lol on the yammy thing lol yammy the weakest espada at the time that yammy any captain would toy around wit him an win lol he was number 10 rukiya beat number 9 so then that means she could have beat yammy at that moment as well. so wat u talkin bout?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol u dont get it useing tsukishima was a bad idea once he cut byakuya petals byakuya was at a disavantage...an tsukishima is fast by the way just to put that out there ichigo has been alive for 17 years an is like the fastest guy in the show so wat r u saying?....in a sword to sword fight tsukishima nor urahara would win it will most likely be a tie byakuya swordsmanship is second to none hes has been alive way to long to be beat in a sword to sword fight wit anyone.

is tsukishima faster than urahara we will never kno.

it sees u haven''t learn how to stop crying about how i type
    You're still going down the wrong path and you still don't see my point. Whether it because you're ignorant, naive, in denial, or plain stupid is beyond me. If Tsukishima could last long enough to make his first cut, then it won't be a challenge for Urahara to stick around just as long to discover Byakuya's weaknesses given that he's a super genius. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

You actually said you can't tell who is faster between Tsukishima and Urahara? Wow. You fail. The greater one's reiatsu is the stronger their base stats are. This includes speed among other things. It comes from experience and training... Urahara is in the same league as the veteran Captains, Yoruichi, and the Vizards. That is how strong he is. Are you trying to tell me that you think Tsukishima is as fast and as strong as they are? My god. Even bringing up a simple example to you is hopeless because you don't understand a damn word. You don't even see the correlation.

Ichigo is not even close to being the fastest character in Bleach. I cannot believe you said that. He's mid-tier at best. There are tons of people faster than he is. The Espada numbers 4+ are faster than him. Ichigo had to struggle to keep up with even Ulquiorra when he was in his Bankai+Mask. From this it's clear that #3-1 are even faster. On top of that there's half the Gotei 13 Captains and the majority of the Vizards who were Captains and Lieutenants even before undergoing Hollowification. If you're going to bring up such bold claims at least draw from facts. Not your own fantasies.

Fanboys fanboys fanboys. Like I told you before. Just because the thread is on your favorite character means nothing. You don't pathetically try to back him in a match he is clearly outclassed in. Then again, I guess we can't expect much from fanboys to begin with. It's sad really how the stupidity from the Naruto sections are starting to bleed into the Bleach section.

Last edited by NLee; 06-19-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

You're still going down the wrong path and you still don't see my point. Whether it because you're ignorant, naive, in denial, or plain stupid is beyond me. If Tsukishima could last long enough to make his first cut, then it won't be a challenge for Urahara to stick around just as long to discover Byakuya's weaknesses given that he's a super genius. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

You actually said you can't tell who is faster between Tsukishima and Urahara? Wow. You fail. The greater one's reiatsu is the stronger their base stats are. This includes speed among other things. It comes from experience and training... Urahara is in the same league as the veteran Captains, Yoruichi, and the Vizards. That is how strong he is. Are you trying to tell me that you think Tsukishima is as fast and as strong as they are? My god. Even bringing up a simple example to you is hopeless because you don't understand a damn word. You don't even see the correlation.

Ichigo is not even close to being the fastest character in Bleach. I cannot believe you said that. He's mid-tier at best. There are tons of people faster than he is. The Espada numbers 4+ are faster than him. Ichigo had to struggle to keep up with even Ulquiorra when he was in his Bankai+Mask. From this it's clear that #3-1 are even faster. On top of that there's half the Gotei 13 Captains and the majority of the Vizards who were Captains and Lieutenants even before undergoing Hollowification. If you're going to bring up such bold claims at least draw from facts. Not your own fantasies.

Fanboys fanboys fanboys. Like I told you before. Just because the thread is on your favorite character means nothing. You don't pathetically try to back him in a match he is clearly outclassed in. Then again, I guess we can't expect much from fanboys to begin with. It's sad really how the stupidity from the Naruto sections are starting to bleed into the Bleach section.
    lol tsukishima attacked buyakuya first an as soon as he attacked byakuya,byakuya let out his petals it took tsukishima 1sec to learn the weakness of byakuya sword an from that he knew how byakuya was going to attack with it,trust me it would take way longer 4 urahara to find the weak ness of byakuya sword an its attack patterns.

u say the greater 1 reiatsu the stronger they person is well that dont matter if their ability is just that good, lets take aizen it dont matter if aizen reiatsu was on chads level once u look at his sword u r a goner nonthing u can do about it reiatsu only matters when ur fighting wit power like hitsugiya vs yamamoto but if its an ability that does not deal wit power but illusions like aizen sword its going to be hard to beat no matter wat.

do i think tsukishima is on the veterian captian level well he kinda is just 1 cut on anything an its over lets do this match up ukitake vs tsukishima who would win hard to tell going by ukitake shikai this fight leans toward tsukishima i dont kno y u think tsukishima is so weak he lost cuz he let his guard down an got close to byakuya if he would have stayed bac byakuya would be dead right now.

lol tell me witch 1 of thoes people you named are faster than final getsuga ichigo go head ill wait?

U might aswell put urahara over all the other veteran caps. If Wat ur saying is right than he should be able to beat everybody in the show lol find byakuya weakness lol. He would most likely be on his deffence if he fought byakuya instead of attacking him all day like tsukishima said.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-19-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol tsukishima attacked buyakuya first an as soon as he attacked byakuya,byakuya let out his petals it took tsukishima 1sec to learn the weakness of byakuya sword an from that he knew how byakuya was going to attack with it,trust me it would take way longer 4 urahara to find the weak ness of byakuya sword an its attack patterns.

u say the greater 1 reiatsu the stronger they person is well that dont matter if their ability is just that good, lets take aizen it dont matter if aizen reiatsu was on chads level once u look at his sword u r a goner nonthing u can do about it reiatsu only matters when ur fighting wit power like hitsugiya vs yamamoto but if its an ability that does not deal wit power but illusions like aizen sword its going to be hard to beat no matter wat.

do i think tsukishima is on the veterian captian level well he kinda is just 1 cut on anything an its over lets do this match up ukitake vs tsukishima who would win hard to tell going by ukitake shikai this fight leans toward tsukishima i dont kno y u think tsukishima is so weak he lost cuz he let his guard down an got close to byakuya if he would have stayed bac byakuya would be dead right now.

lol tell me witch 1 of thoes people you named are faster than final getsuga ichigo go head ill wait?
    After reading the first paragraph I gave up on this dude.
    Here is a quick question, who do u think is smarter, Tsukishima or Urahara ?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    After reading the first paragraph I gave up on this dude.
    Here is a quick question, who do u think is smarter, Tsukishima or Urahara ?
    Urahara is smarter no Dout in my mind about that.

tell me this y do u need to be smart if u already kno Wat the person is going to do u already kno how they will attack wats the point in needing to be smart?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tell me this y do u need to be smart if u already kno Wat the person is going to do u already kno how they will attack wats the point in needing to be smart?
    Please elaborate. I don't understand what u are trying to say.
    Secondly urahara has shown that he had the ability to discern opponents attacks (when he fought yami) this same ability can be put into play against Byakuya, since urahara is smarter than Tsukishima and he discerned Byakuya's attacks. even u testified to this . End result result, urahara finds the weakness in his attacks binds him using kido or kido+zanpaktou like he did against Aizen, sky canon gg

Great Teacher Onizuka brockleetastesgood's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Urahara-san would beat kuchiki

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Please elaborate. I don't understand what u are trying to say.
    Secondly urahara has shown that he had the ability to discern opponents attacks (when he fought yami) this same ability can be put into play against Byakuya, since urahara is smarter than Tsukishima and he discerned Byakuya's attacks. even u testified to this . End result result, urahara finds the weakness in his attacks binds him using kido or kido+zanpaktou like he did against Aizen, sky canon gg
    im saying theres no need to have to think of plans an stuff an that matter if u already kno wat the other person is going to do. tsukishima has to do no planing or thinking just attack cuz he learnd byakuya attack patterns an everything about his sword in like 5 sec cuz of he fullbring ability wer as it would take urahara way longer to do... wat u think urahara really going to find out about the no danger zone in 5 sec lol yea right. urahara will have to sit threw a fight way longer to figure out byakuya hole attack pattern.

dont u ever i mean ever put byakuya an yammy on the same terms in a fight against anybody that weak ass bala means nonthing to senbonzakura he wont just cancel out byakuya petals thats never going to happen never.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im saying theres no need to have to think of plans an stuff an that matter if u already kno wat the other person is going to do. tsukishima has to do no planing or thinking just attack cuz he learnd byakuya attack patterns an everything about his sword in like 5 sec cuz of he fullbring ability wer as it would take urahara way longer to do... wat u think urahara really going to find out about the no danger zone in 5 sec lol yea right. urahara will have to sit threw a fight way longer to figure out byakuya hole attack pattern.

dont u ever i mean ever put byakuya an yammy on the same terms in a fight against anybody that weak ass bala means nonthing to senbonzakura he wont just cancel out byakuya petals thats never going to happen never.
    i still don;t understand you
    but by what u said u are implying that tsukishima is smarter.

lmao so ur saying that senbonsakura is faster than an attack that moves at the speed of sound :rofl: which Urahara succeeded in analyzing in mere seconds.

Last edited by iMicLykTyson; 06-19-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

i still don;t understand you
    but by what u said u are implying that tsukishima is smarter.

lmao so ur saying that senbonsakura is faster than an attack that moves at the speed of sound :rofl: which Urahara succeeded in analyzing in mere seconds.
    im not saying tsukishima is smarter im saying his fullbring ability let's him kno evrything as soon as he cuts you anything he cuts for that matter an he cut byakuya petals as soon as their battle started im saying it would take urahara much more time to figure out senbonzakura hole attack pattern.

senbonzakura has gotten even faster tsukishima said that his self, its way more powerful than the bala aswell an its much harder to stop an that not even the end of byakuya's power.

the reason he was abel to figure out that bala tec so fast was becuz its like a cero he has seen a million ceros in his life witch made it quicker to analyse u cant compare such a weak an simple tec to senbonzakura.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not saying tsukishima is smarter im saying his fullbring ability let's him kno evrything as soon as he cuts you anything he cuts for that matter an he cut byakuya petals as soon as their battle started im saying it would take urahara much more time to figure out senbonzakura hole attack pattern.

senbonzakura has gotten even faster tsukishima said that his self, its way more powerful than the bala aswell an its much harder to stop an that not even the end of byakuya's power.

the reason he was abel to figure out that bala tec so fast was becuz its like a cero he has seen a million ceros in his life witch made it quicker to analyse u cant compare such a weak an simple tec to senbonzakura.
    lol when he fought yami was the first time he saw bala, and he analyzed it what makes senbonsakura any different ? Both senbonsaku and bala require hand movement which is how Urahara analyzed bala same would happen with senbonsakura unless you have an explanation to prove otherwise.

I will give you a point because you said that he cut byakuya's petals and found out his weakness.

But this is Urahara we are talking about, his feats in terms of analyzing things are off the charts, frankly i don't see anything byakuya can do that would kill urahara, he has inflatable gigai that was even able to fool aizen and yami what makes byakuya any different.

In terms of Speed Urahara is faster, he was able to keep up with yoruichi while Byakuya could not keep up with yoruichi .

In terms of power, uraha has a technique similar ichigo's getsuga tenshou and can even change the direction and shape of the attack.

Kido: urahara is better, pretty self explanatory (sky canon etc)

Even just based on feats Urahara > Byakuya.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

lol when he fought yami was the first time he saw bala, and he analyzed it what makes senbonsakura any different ? Both senbonsaku and bala require hand movement which is how Urahara analyzed bala same would happen with senbonsakura unless you have an explanation to prove otherwise.

I will give you a point because you said that he cut byakuya's petals and found out his weakness.

But this is Urahara we are talking about, his feats in terms of analyzing things are off the charts, frankly i don't see anything byakuya can do that would kill urahara, he has inflatable gigai that was even able to fool aizen and yami what makes byakuya any different.

In terms of Speed Urahara is faster, he was able to keep up with yoruichi while Byakuya could not keep up with yoruichi .

In terms of power, uraha has a technique similar ichigo's getsuga tenshou and can even change the direction and shape of the attack.

Kido: urahara is better, pretty self explanatory (sky canon etc)

Even just based on feats Urahara > Byakuya.
    it will be much harder to negate or dodge byakuya petals then it is to dodge a straight on comeing blast or to negate a straight on comeing blast..urahara even said it was a bit hard to do that to the bala now if that was byakuya petals it would be 10 times harder to do.

u think yoroichi is faster than him cuz she got the last dodge come on now they wer even if u ask me. we talking bout the strongest member to ever come from the kuchiki clan.

as for kido bykuya knos about all of them most likely an will not let himself be hit by them.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it will be much harder to negate or dodge byakuya petals then it is to dodge a straight on comeing blast or to negate a straight on comeing blast..urahara even said it was a bit hard to do that to the bala now if that was byakuya petals it would be 10 times harder to do.

u think yoroichi is faster than him cuz she got the last dodge come on now they wer even if u ask me. we talking bout the strongest member to ever come from the kuchiki clan.

as for kido bykuya knos about all of them most likely an will not let himself be hit by them.
    The only reason why it was hard to do was because of the speed.
    As i said before he can analyze his hand movements and make not of the intervals and discern the zero zone or whatever you call it.

1st bold: lol u think Byakuya is faster than yoruichi, i suggest you watch the anime again. Yoruichi's speed feats > byakuya's. She was captain of the special forces you need to be really fast to become the captain.

2nd bold: Urahara knows more about kido and Byakuya doesn't know all the kidos lol.

Last edited by iMicLykTyson; 06-20-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

The only reason why it was hard to do was because of the speed.
    As i said before he can analyze his hand movements and make not of the intervals and discern the zero zone or whatever you call it.

1st bold: lol u think Byakuya is faster than yoruichi, i suggest you watch the anime again. Yoruichi's speed feats > byakuya's. She was captain of the special forces you need to be really fast to become the captain.

2nd bold: Urahara knows more about kido and Byakuya doesn't know all the kidos lol.
    the only way u can find the no damage zone is to get close enough to byakuya to notice the petals r not protecting him thats not really a weakness to him no way.

i like yoroichi but is she really that fast an how did she become captian anyway who knos...but i dont kno if she is faster than byakuya all he talks about is his speed hes fast an hes still able to move fast on 1 leg as seen fighting the espada.

byakuya been alive for to long to not kno about all kido chants an stuff like dat.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Have to say kotoamatsukami that you are certainly passionate in defending Byakuya but Urahara will still win.

Your main argument seems to be based on Urahara not learning Byakuya's attack and defence pattern quickly enough but Urahara is a researcher at heart. He no doubt already knows this and byakuya's zanpactou abilities are no real secret to anyone anyway so there is no argument in that.

Additionally, Byakuya is skilled in Kido and probably knows at least nearly the first hundred but Urahara's kido skills are far superior using most without incantations and using one after another with little effort.

In terms of speed, Urahara was part of Second division which specialises in speed and agility and can match Yourichi's which Byakuya can't.

On top of this, Urahara is much older and therefore very experienced unlike Byakuya and is a genius to boot.

Urahara wins hands down.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're stupid.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Wow heated argument anyway I'd say Urahara takes this,

Urahara would certainly know more about Byakuya's Zanpaktou than Byakuya would know about Urahara's.

Also Urahara would also know how to counter Byakuya's abilities like Yourichi did since she knew exactly how to stop Byakuya from releasing his Shikai (Wrapping bandages around the blade).

You can't really judge a battle like this with just arguing over the releasing of the Zanpaktou if that was the case would that mean Isshin is stronger than Urahara since he was able to keep up with Aizen without Shikai while Urahara couldn't.no.

Both Byakuya and Urahara are top notch fighters but Urahara has far more resources than Byakuya (portible Gigai etc).

I can guess Kotoamatsukami your favorite character is Byakuya that's great but don't let it effect your judgement it makes you seem slightly fanboyish...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

You're stupid.
    Yep just like u if u think urahara will beat byakuya.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Wow heated argument anyway I'd say Urahara takes this,

Urahara would certainly know more about Byakuya's Zanpaktou than Byakuya would know about Urahara's.

Also Urahara would also know how to counter Byakuya's abilities like Yourichi did since she knew exactly how to stop Byakuya from releasing his Shikai (Wrapping bandages around the blade).

You can't really judge a battle like this with just arguing over the releasing of the Zanpaktou if that was the case would that mean Isshin is stronger than Urahara since he was able to keep up with Aizen without Shikai while Urahara couldn't.no.

Both Byakuya and Urahara are top notch fighters but Urahara has far more resources than Byakuya (portible Gigai etc).

I can guess Kotoamatsukami your favorite character is Byakuya that's great but don't let it effect your judgement it makes you seem slightly fanboyish...

urahara kno more about byakuya sword than byakuya knos about his I Dout it big time.Sence he never really seen byakuya fight same goes for byakuya.

Yoroichi has trained with byakuya for a while an seen wat he can do unlike urahara an her wrapping that bandage around his sword did not stop his shikai he stopped it hiself cuz some one interfered an he wanted to see who it was.

That gigai ain't nonthing this ain't yam my he's fighting.

Last thing u said made no sence when isshin first got there aizen was not as strong as when urahara arrived I believe he was playing around wit isshin in the first place.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-07-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

urahara kno more about byakuya sword than byakuya knos about his I Dout it big time.Sence he never really seen byakuya fight same goes for byakuya.

Yoroichi has trained with byakuya for a while an seen wat he can do unlike urahara an her wrapping that bandage around his sword did not stop his shikai he stopped it hiself cuz some one interfered an he wanted to see who it was.

That gigai ain't nonthing this ain't yam my he's fighting.

Last thing u said made no sence when isshin first got there aizen was not as strong as when urahara arrived I believe he was playing around wit isshin in the first place.
    Yoruichi never trained with Byakuya. She teased him and toyed with him. What makes you think Byakuya had his Bankai back then? You do nothing but generate completely ridiculous assumptions. Nothing you use in your arguments have any merit at all.

Yep just like u if u think urahara will beat byakuya.
    Yup, I'm the stupid one because I say Urahara defeats Byakuya.

You can say what you want dunce because it doesn't change anything.
    Urahara and Yoruichi are on the same level as the Vizards and the Veterans minus Yama and Uno.
    Byakuya is an average tier Captain in comaprison along with Kenpachi and Hitsugaya.

Last edited by NLee; 07-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.