Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 238
  1. #41
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Are you seriously judging Urahara's strength based on the people he's fought? The the hell kind of failed reasoning is that?

    It doesn't matter who they've fought. It should be obvious that Urahara is stronger than Byakuya. Not only is he over 100 years older than he is, he's also the smartest person in the entire Bleach manga. You think Byakuya would beat him in a fight? It's completely and utterly feasible that even with Urahara's Shikai that he'd figure out Byakuya's "no damage zone" in a matter of minutes and go after it. That's what it means to be a genius...which Urahara is.

    And if you really wanna compare him and Byakuya to Zommari (U.U) then it makes it even worse for you. Zommari's Amor was comparable to Kido techniques and Urahara is one of the best in the art. Again, nothing in your argument even suggests that Byakuya is stronger. All you're doing is repeating the same thing over again which lub's already addressed.
    Find out his no danger zone haha that's funny by just useing shikai haha we have a urahara fan boy ain't no way he will last long enough to find that out by just useing his shikai alone.


    Talking like byakuya not smart or something we talking bout someone with 4
    levels to his sword he just meant to be stronger than most.

    Yes he's older that don't mean nonthing sometimes someone sword is just better than urs. zommari would have been more trouble 4 uhrahara,zommari was never really a match 4 byakuya anyway I guess useing him was not that great of an idea.
     
         

  2. #42
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,127
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    If byakuya fought the people that urahara fought byakuya would have not used his bankai yet etheir.he Probly knos more kido than byakuya. An byakuya is smart aswell
    The point is Urahara has NEVER used his Bankai because his Shikai is enough. His power was considered HIGHLY dangerous by 4th espada Ulquiorra which says something. And even Aizen admitted he would have been defeated if not for the Hogyoku.

    Byakuya knows more Kido than Urahara? Urahara who is a close friend of former Kido corps captain Tessai. Yeah sure, buddy.

    Also I never said Byakuya wasn't smart, but obviously Urahara is MUCH more smarter than Byakuya.

    Urahara can use up to high level Kido with NO incantation and continuously fire them in quick succession.

    He was a part of Onmitsukidō which says a LOT about his speed and probably even knows some of those black ops techniques that Yoruichi and Byakuya does.

    Did you also forget the fact that he was the head of the research department? He has HEAPS of gadgets at his disposal.

    Zommari could have defeated Byakuya much more easily if it wasn't for plot. Zommari can gain sovereignty over anything right? and if he targets the forehead, the whole body is under his control. Zommari could have easily done that to Byakuya because his powers were not revealed.

    Anyway this is about Byakuya vs Urahara, and Urahara would crush Byakuya any day.
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    17,466
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Answer to the Question is: Urahara hands Down, He is On Veteran Level. Byakuya on Vizard Level.
     
         

  4. #44
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    The point is Urahara has NEVER used his Bankai because his Shikai is enough. His power was considered HIGHLY dangerous by 4th espada Ulquiorra which says something. And even Aizen admitted he would have been defeated if not for the Hogyoku.

    Byakuya knows more Kido than Urahara? Urahara who is a close friend of former Kido corps captain Tessai. Yeah sure, buddy.

    Also I never said Byakuya wasn't smart, but obviously Urahara is MUCH more smarter than Byakuya.

    Urahara can use up to high level Kido with NO incantation and continuously fire them in quick succession.

    He was a part of Onmitsukidō which says a LOT about his speed and probably even knows some of those black ops techniques that Yoruichi and Byakuya does.

    Did you also forget the fact that he was the head of the research department? He has HEAPS of gadgets at his disposal.

    Zommari could have defeated Byakuya much more easily if it wasn't for plot. Zommari can gain sovereignty over anything right? and if he targets the forehead, the whole body is under his control. Zommari could have easily done that to Byakuya because his powers were not revealed.

    Anyway this is about Byakuya vs Urahara, and Urahara would crush Byakuya any day.
    he never use bankai cuz he is FIGHTING WEAK PEOPLE

    If it was any of the captains ulquiorra would have said somethIng about their power..aizen said that cuz he let his guard down if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have been on his guard an never let that happen.

    Never said byakuya knew more kido we don't even kno how much kido byakuya even knos.

    Someone at urahara level can't crush byakuya he's to strong
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-18-2012 at 06:45 AM.

  5. #45
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,127
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    he never use bankai cuz he is FIGHTING WEAK PEOPLE

    If it was any of the captains ulquiorra would have said somethIng about their power..aizen said that cuz he let his guard down if he did not have that thing in his chest he would have been on his guard an never let that happen.

    Never said byakuya knew more kido we don't even kno how much kido byakuya even knos.

    Someone at urahara level can't crush byakuya he's to strong
    You calling Aizen weak? You're a funny man, go be a comedian.

    And dude, in the end you're just not admitting how big of a genius Urahara is. Aizen said himself if it wasn't for the hogyoku, Urahara would have defeated him. Aizen also acknowledged Urahara being smarter than himself. So no, Aizen having his guard up or not has nothing to do with it. You just don't want to admit what has been said, aka facts.

    Nothing I say will get through to fanboys. Here I thought there would be a difference between Bleach fanboys and Naruto fanboys. Guess not, both types are too stubborn and ignorant.

    Urahara is smarter than Byakuya, faster, more skilled in Kido and has various inventions he can use in battle. Urahara outclasses Byakuya.
     
         

  6. #46
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,510
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    arguement over...urahara takes this..
     
         

  7. #47
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You calling Aizen weak? You're a funny man, go be a comedian.

    And dude, in the end you're just not admitting how big of a genius Urahara is. Aizen said himself if it wasn't for the hogyoku, Urahara would have defeated him. Aizen also acknowledged Urahara being smarter than himself. So no, Aizen having his guard up or not has nothing to do with it. You just don't want to admit what has been said, aka facts.

    Nothing I say will get through to fanboys. Here I thought there would be a difference between Bleach fanboys and Naruto fanboys. Guess not, both types are too stubborn and ignorant.

    Urahara is smarter than Byakuya, faster, more skilled in Kido and has various inventions he can use in battle. Urahara outclasses Byakuya.
    Calling aizen weak no urahara did not use bankai cuz he knew it was pointless...go reread aizen let his guard down he don't care about being hit by anything if he did not have the hokyoku in his chest then urahara would have fallen to his zanpacto so in the end urahara would lose.

    I'll admit urahara is very smart,I'll call it a tie cuz we don't kno how much stronger byakuya got over the break after the defeat of aizen.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Find out his no danger zone haha that's funny by just useing shikai haha we have a urahara fan boy ain't no way he will last long enough to find that out by just useing his shikai alone.
    LOL

    You honestly and genuinely think Urahara Kisuke wouldn't last a few minutes against Byakuya's Bankai when a lowly human like Tsukishima could? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me...

    The time that it took Tsukishima to cut Byakuya and affect him with his Fullbring would be all the time Urahara needs to understand the workings of Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Period.

    Clearly you're a fanboy of Byakuya. That much is obvious. But mindlessly and pointlessly sticking to your character in a match that he can't win is straight up stupid. News flash: Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character. Does that mean I'm gonna say he can beat one of the most powerful characters in Bleach? No, because I can think rationally.

    For reals kid, think before you post...:sy:
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 06-19-2012 at 03:44 AM.

  9. #49
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,127
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Calling aizen weak no urahara did not use bankai cuz he knew it was pointless...go reread aizen let his guard down he don't care about being hit by anything if he did not have the hokyoku in his chest then urahara would have fallen to his zanpacto so in the end urahara would lose.

    I'll admit urahara is very smart,I'll call it a tie cuz we don't kno how much stronger byakuya got over the break after the defeat of aizen.
    Aizen is smart, buddy. Urahara wouldn't lose. Why? Because Aizen said it. What makes you think someone like Aizen would lie?

    Do you also think Urahara hasn't done anything over the timeskip but sit in his shop? rofl.
     
         

  10. #50
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    LOL

    You honestly and genuinely think Urahara Kisuke wouldn't last a few minutes against Byakuya's Bankai when a lowly human like Tsukishima could? Seriously, you have got to be kidding me...

    The time that it took Tsukishima to cut Byakuya and affect him with his Fullbring would be all the time Urahara needs to understand the workings of Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Period.

    Clearly you're a fanboy of Byakuya. That much is obvious. But mindlessly and pointlessly sticking to your character in a match that he can't win is straight up stupid. News flash: Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character. Does that mean I'm gonna say he can beat one of the most powerful characters in Bleach? No, because I can think rationally.

    For reals kid, think before you post...:sy:
    lol tsukishima is 1 of a kind anybody eles that was their would have lost to tsukishima his ability was to good to be true but still lost cuz byakuya got it like dat hes smart had to think his way out..

    he may last a few minutes just useing shikai better hope he fast as ichigo an stated by tsukishima byakuya petals has gotten even faster so i dont see urahara lasting to long just useing shikai an urahara himself would tell u dat xD.
     
         

  11. #51
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Aizen is smart, buddy. Urahara wouldn't lose. Why? Because Aizen said it. What makes you think someone like Aizen would lie?

    Do you also think Urahara hasn't done anything over the timeskip but sit in his shop? rofl.
    like i said aizen only said he would have been defeated cuz he let his gaurd down an got hit on purpose even urahara himsels said aizen let his guard down or something like dat come on now lets be smart u kno urahara has no chance at beating aizen with or with out that thing in his chest.

    we really wont be abel to kno if urahara did train over the break cuz he did not really show any of his power.
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    lol tsukishima is 1 of a kind anybody eles that was their would have lost to tsukishima his ability was to good to be true but still lost cuz byakuya got it like dat hes smart had to think his way out..

    he may last a few minutes just useing shikai better hope he fast as ichigo an stated by tsukishima byakuya petals has gotten even faster so i dont see urahara lasting to long just useing shikai an urahara himself would tell u dat xD.
    You don't understand. The argument isn't over Tsukishima's ability. It's about the fact that a human like him who's been alive for nothing but two dozen-ish years was able to keep up with Byakuya long enough to cut him. If he could do that, then clearly and obviously it'd be even easier for Urahara. Unless you're actually trying to imply that Tsukishima is faster than Urahara.

    If you can't even understand this then you're a lost cause.


    It still seems you haven't learned how to type.
     
         

  13. #53
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You don't understand. The argument isn't over Tsukishima's ability. It's about the fact that a human like him who's been alive for nothing but two dozen-ish years was able to keep up with Byakuya long enough to cut him. If he could do that, then clearly and obviously it'd be even easier for Urahara. Unless you're actually trying to imply that Tsukishima is faster than Urahara.

    If you can't even understand this then you're a lost cause.


    It still seems you haven't learned how to type.
    lol u dont get it useing tsukishima was a bad idea once he cut byakuya petals byakuya was at a disavantage...an tsukishima is fast by the way just to put that out there ichigo has been alive for 17 years an is like the fastest guy in the show so wat r u saying?....in a sword to sword fight tsukishima nor urahara would win it will most likely be a tie byakuya swordsmanship is second to none hes has been alive way to long to be beat in a sword to sword fight wit anyone.

    is tsukishima faster than urahara we will never kno.

    it sees u haven''t learn how to stop crying about how i type
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-19-2012 at 09:02 AM.

  14. #54
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,795
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Urahara shits on him even without Bankai.
     
         

  15. #55
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,510
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    first of all komoamatsukumi..your reasons are terrible..no logic...second..who said ichigo is the fastest character..where is it stated...third..aizen could easily beat him without hogyokou..?then why the hell did aizen said that without it he would have lost..i get it that u are a byakuya fanboy..even i love him but fact is urahara is too smart and powerful to be handled by byakuya..it is implied in bleach that older the capt stronger he is..and urahar was capt when byakuya wasnt even in gotei 13..it doesnt matter whether was weak or not..it showed that urahara was so powerful that he was toying with yami..after the battle hitsugaya stated how powerful the arrancers were but urahara effortlessly matched them and overpowered them
     
         

  16. #56
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    first of all komoamatsukumi..your reasons are terrible..no logic...second..who said ichigo is the fastest character..where is it stated...third..aizen could easily beat him without hogyokou..?then why the hell did aizen said that without it he would have lost..i get it that u are a byakuya fanboy..even i love him but fact is urahara is too smart and powerful to be handled by byakuya..it is implied in bleach that older the capt stronger he is..and urahar was capt when byakuya wasnt even in gotei 13..it doesnt matter whether was weak or not..it showed that urahara was so powerful that he was toying with yami..after the battle hitsugaya stated how powerful the arrancers were but urahara effortlessly matched them and overpowered them
    who said ichigo is the fastest his bankai speaks 4 it self now on to the main parts i high lighted..

    the reason aizen said that was becuz he had that thing in his chest he let his gaurd down he does not care if he gets hit or not he was just sayin if anybody eles got hit by thoes kido they would have died u think if aizen did not have the hokyoku in his chest he would have sat there an let urahara do all thoes spirit chants do u kno how fast aizen is he could have reached urahara in no time if the hokyoku was not in his chest he would have been put urahara under his sword ability.

    the older the captain the stronger well i guess aizen is the oldest captain than next to yamamoto. cuz besides yamamoto he took out every captain with out a problem.

    lol on the yammy thing lol yammy the weakest espada at the time that yammy any captain would toy around wit him an win lol he was number 10 rukiya beat number 9 so then that means she could have beat yammy at that moment as well. so wat u talkin bout?
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    lol u dont get it useing tsukishima was a bad idea once he cut byakuya petals byakuya was at a disavantage...an tsukishima is fast by the way just to put that out there ichigo has been alive for 17 years an is like the fastest guy in the show so wat r u saying?....in a sword to sword fight tsukishima nor urahara would win it will most likely be a tie byakuya swordsmanship is second to none hes has been alive way to long to be beat in a sword to sword fight wit anyone.

    is tsukishima faster than urahara we will never kno.

    it sees u haven''t learn how to stop crying about how i type
    You're still going down the wrong path and you still don't see my point. Whether it because you're ignorant, naive, in denial, or plain stupid is beyond me. If Tsukishima could last long enough to make his first cut, then it won't be a challenge for Urahara to stick around just as long to discover Byakuya's weaknesses given that he's a super genius. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

    You actually said you can't tell who is faster between Tsukishima and Urahara? Wow. You fail. The greater one's reiatsu is the stronger their base stats are. This includes speed among other things. It comes from experience and training... Urahara is in the same league as the veteran Captains, Yoruichi, and the Vizards. That is how strong he is. Are you trying to tell me that you think Tsukishima is as fast and as strong as they are? My god. Even bringing up a simple example to you is hopeless because you don't understand a damn word. You don't even see the correlation.

    Ichigo is not even close to being the fastest character in Bleach. I cannot believe you said that. He's mid-tier at best. There are tons of people faster than he is. The Espada numbers 4+ are faster than him. Ichigo had to struggle to keep up with even Ulquiorra when he was in his Bankai+Mask. From this it's clear that #3-1 are even faster. On top of that there's half the Gotei 13 Captains and the majority of the Vizards who were Captains and Lieutenants even before undergoing Hollowification. If you're going to bring up such bold claims at least draw from facts. Not your own fantasies.


    Fanboys fanboys fanboys. Like I told you before. Just because the thread is on your favorite character means nothing. You don't pathetically try to back him in a match he is clearly outclassed in. Then again, I guess we can't expect much from fanboys to begin with. It's sad really how the stupidity from the Naruto sections are starting to bleed into the Bleach section.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 06-19-2012 at 05:04 PM.

  18. #58
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You're still going down the wrong path and you still don't see my point. Whether it because you're ignorant, naive, in denial, or plain stupid is beyond me. If Tsukishima could last long enough to make his first cut, then it won't be a challenge for Urahara to stick around just as long to discover Byakuya's weaknesses given that he's a super genius. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

    You actually said you can't tell who is faster between Tsukishima and Urahara? Wow. You fail. The greater one's reiatsu is the stronger their base stats are. This includes speed among other things. It comes from experience and training... Urahara is in the same league as the veteran Captains, Yoruichi, and the Vizards. That is how strong he is. Are you trying to tell me that you think Tsukishima is as fast and as strong as they are? My god. Even bringing up a simple example to you is hopeless because you don't understand a damn word. You don't even see the correlation.

    Ichigo is not even close to being the fastest character in Bleach. I cannot believe you said that. He's mid-tier at best. There are tons of people faster than he is. The Espada numbers 4+ are faster than him. Ichigo had to struggle to keep up with even Ulquiorra when he was in his Bankai+Mask. From this it's clear that #3-1 are even faster. On top of that there's half the Gotei 13 Captains and the majority of the Vizards who were Captains and Lieutenants even before undergoing Hollowification. If you're going to bring up such bold claims at least draw from facts. Not your own fantasies.


    Fanboys fanboys fanboys. Like I told you before. Just because the thread is on your favorite character means nothing. You don't pathetically try to back him in a match he is clearly outclassed in. Then again, I guess we can't expect much from fanboys to begin with. It's sad really how the stupidity from the Naruto sections are starting to bleed into the Bleach section.
    lol tsukishima attacked buyakuya first an as soon as he attacked byakuya,byakuya let out his petals it took tsukishima 1sec to learn the weakness of byakuya sword an from that he knew how byakuya was going to attack with it,trust me it would take way longer 4 urahara to find the weak ness of byakuya sword an its attack patterns.

    u say the greater 1 reiatsu the stronger they person is well that dont matter if their ability is just that good, lets take aizen it dont matter if aizen reiatsu was on chads level once u look at his sword u r a goner nonthing u can do about it reiatsu only matters when ur fighting wit power like hitsugiya vs yamamoto but if its an ability that does not deal wit power but illusions like aizen sword its going to be hard to beat no matter wat.

    do i think tsukishima is on the veterian captian level well he kinda is just 1 cut on anything an its over lets do this match up ukitake vs tsukishima who would win hard to tell going by ukitake shikai this fight leans toward tsukishima i dont kno y u think tsukishima is so weak he lost cuz he let his guard down an got close to byakuya if he would have stayed bac byakuya would be dead right now.

    lol tell me witch 1 of thoes people you named are faster than final getsuga ichigo go head ill wait?

    U might aswell put urahara over all the other veteran caps. If Wat ur saying is right than he should be able to beat everybody in the show lol find byakuya weakness lol. He would most likely be on his deffence if he fought byakuya instead of attacking him all day like tsukishima said.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 06-19-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  19. #59
    Banned
    Status
    iMicLykTyson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,221
    Location
    Naija4Life
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    lol tsukishima attacked buyakuya first an as soon as he attacked byakuya,byakuya let out his petals it took tsukishima 1sec to learn the weakness of byakuya sword an from that he knew how byakuya was going to attack with it,trust me it would take way longer 4 urahara to find the weak ness of byakuya sword an its attack patterns.

    u say the greater 1 reiatsu the stronger they person is well that dont matter if their ability is just that good, lets take aizen it dont matter if aizen reiatsu was on chads level once u look at his sword u r a goner nonthing u can do about it reiatsu only matters when ur fighting wit power like hitsugiya vs yamamoto but if its an ability that does not deal wit power but illusions like aizen sword its going to be hard to beat no matter wat.

    do i think tsukishima is on the veterian captian level well he kinda is just 1 cut on anything an its over lets do this match up ukitake vs tsukishima who would win hard to tell going by ukitake shikai this fight leans toward tsukishima i dont kno y u think tsukishima is so weak he lost cuz he let his guard down an got close to byakuya if he would have stayed bac byakuya would be dead right now.

    lol tell me witch 1 of thoes people you named are faster than final getsuga ichigo go head ill wait?
    After reading the first paragraph I gave up on this dude.
    Here is a quick question, who do u think is smarter, Tsukishima or Urahara ?
     
         

  20. #60
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    After reading the first paragraph I gave up on this dude.
    Here is a quick question, who do u think is smarter, Tsukishima or Urahara ?
    Urahara is smarter no Dout in my mind about that.

    tell me this y do u need to be smart if u already kno Wat the person is going to do u already kno how they will attack wats the point in needing to be smart?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •