Page 6 of 10 « First ... 2345678910 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Byakuya vs Urahara

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I'm just here to show people that byakuya has a chance an urahara wont win easy. He Probly won't win at all doe.

Wrong I could say the same to u y don't u admit byakuya would win?
    because i am backed up by the manga and 20 other peoples opinion, you are backed up by your own massive ego, admit it your wrong

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

u mad hahaha. Wat they say don't mean nonthing just to let u kno.It's all a guess
    Quote Originally Posted by home View Post
    so your opinion means more then 20 other people? so your arrogant and retarded. just admit it, your wrong and you know it.
    Ahh ! u just dont understand ... but i know its natural for a dumb kiddo like u .. its okay .. nd i am not mad at U ... ur too stupid to to be mad

btw truth is ... as home said

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, assuming Urahara won't use his Bankai (which we have no idea how powerful it is) I think it would be close. They're both very smart in my opinion.

Does everyone forget this scene?

THAT was pretty smart to me. I never saw that coming. Not to mention figuring out that Zomari's (the Espada he fought) ability Amor could be repeled with Kido. He is VERY intelligent, and I think he could stand on the same level of intelligence as Urahara.

Also, Byakuya is definitely much faster than Kisuke (let's face it)

I think it would be close, and maybe a tie. I love both characters and I am not a Byakuya fanboy (I'm kind of a Toshiro fanboy ), but I came just to prove the intelligence factor here

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Deidara~ View Post
    Well, assuming Urahara won't use his Bankai (which we have no idea how powerful it is) I think it would be close. They're both very smart in my opinion.

Does everyone forget this scene?

THAT was pretty smart to me. I never saw that coming. Not to mention figuring out that Zomari's (the Espada he fought) ability Amor could be repeled with Kido. He is VERY intelligent, and I think he could stand on the same level of intelligence as Urahara.

Also, Byakuya is definitely much faster than Kisuke (let's face it)

I think it would be close, and maybe a tie. I love both characters and I am not a Byakuya fanboy (I'm kind of a Toshiro fanboy ), but I came just to prove the intelligence factor here
    lol im sorry but there is no way byakuya is as smart as urahara, it has been stated time and time again that urahara is the smartest person in both the world of the living and dead, aizen said so, with the aizen ordeal urahara planned so far ahead and was so preciscly right that it was crazy, id love to see byakuya do that.

about the speed thing imo urahara is quite a bit faster as byakuya wasnt able to keep up with even a bankai ichigo, and bankai+hollow ichigo couldnt keep up with aizen were as urahara could, which means that urahara is probably faster than byakuya.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

because i am backed up by the manga and 20 other peoples opinion, you are backed up by your own massive ego, admit it your wrong
    Ur backed up by the manga wer at please let me kno. Naw some other people said byakuya would win as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    Ahh ! u just dont understand ... but i know its natural for a dumb kiddo like u .. its okay .. nd i am not mad at U ... ur too stupid to to be mad

btw truth is ... as home said
    Just don't type no more u wack.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

lol im sorry but there is no way byakuya is as smart as urahara, it has been stated time and time again that urahara is the smartest person in both the world of the living and dead, aizen said so, with the aizen ordeal urahara planned so far ahead and was so preciscly right that it was crazy, id love to see byakuya do that.

about the speed thing imo urahara is quite a bit faster as byakuya wasnt able to keep up with even a bankai ichigo, and bankai+hollow ichigo couldnt keep up with aizen were as urahara could, which means that urahara is probably faster than byakuya.
    First off urahara lucky aizen let himself get hit in the first place.

Byakuya himself can keep up wit ichigo he just has that much experience that's the reason he went senkei to fight him sword to sword cuz his petals could not keep up..

Wer does it show urahara keeping up with aizen...at Wat point wer aizen an urahara having a speed battle like 1 trying to out run another? Please let me kno all I remember is urahara getting a beat down.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off urahara lucky aizen let himself get hit in the first place.

Byakuya himself can keep up wit ichigo he just has that much experience that's the reason he went senkei to fight him sword to sword cuz his petals could not keep up..

Wer does it show urahara keeping up with aizen...at Wat point wer aizen an urahara having a speed battle like 1 trying to out run another? Please let me kno all I remember is urahara getting a beat down.
    are you really still going?

it doesnt matter wether he was lucky, urahara saw that ichigo was probably gonna give aizen a challenge, he then guessed that if he became weak th hogyoku would reject aizen. by putting these two things together he realized that the only way to defeat aizen was to create a kido that would seal aizen when he weakened, and he knew that this would happen as he forsaw the power ichigo as going to gain. know if planning that far forward and inventing a kido that could stop the most powerful villan in bleach-verse isnt smart i really dont know what is.

and fine even if he can keep up with a bankai ichigo (just) he definetly couldnt keep up with a hollow ichigo which as i said before was not able to keep up with aizen, who urahara was able to keep up with.

when did they fight? when aizen appeared before urahara in a flash and in that time urahara was able to use an inflatable gigai, diappear behind aizen, reappear and blast him with a string off high level kido

oh and one more thing, aizen said that urahara surpassed him without the hogyoku now then, do you really think that byakuya is stronger than someone who was able to incapacitate 2 captains each in a second (an aizen without the hogyoku did this too hitsugaya and Sajin and aizen said urahara surpassed him so urahara would be able to this)

Last edited by home; 07-10-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

are you really still going?

it doesnt matter wether he was lucky, urahara saw that ichigo was probably gonna give aizen a challenge, he then guessed that if he became weak th hogyoku would reject aizen. by putting these two things together he realized that the only way to defeat aizen was to create a kido that would seal aizen when he weakened, and he knew that this would happen as he forsaw the power ichigo as going to gain. know if planning that far forward and inventing a kido that could stop the most powerful villan in bleach-verse isnt smart i really dont know what is.

and fine even if he can keep up with a bankai ichigo (just) he definetly couldnt keep up with a hollow ichigo which as i said before was not able to keep up with aizen, who urahara was able to keep up with.

when did they fight? when aizen appeared before urahara in a flash and in that time urahara was able to use an inflatable gigai, diappear behind aizen, reappear and blast him with a string off high level kido

oh and one more thing, aizen said that urahara surpassed him without the hogyoku now then, do you really think that byakuya is stronger than someone who was able to incapacitate 2 captains each in a second (an aizen without the hogyoku did this too hitsugaya and Sajin and aizen said urahara surpassed him so urahara would be able to this)
    I'm pretty sure that gigai thing was already out an the real him was just close by cuz once aizen rushed him there was no time to make a gigai hope u can see that.

Yea surpassed him with brain power not just raw power it self if aizen wanted to he could have just used shikai an end urahara if he did not have the hogyoku thats y aizen lost in the first place cuz he stop useing shikai I'm still wandering y he stopped I guess it's cuz he thought he was unstoppable but anyway with or with out the hogyoku aizen still beats him.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

I'm pretty sure byakuya himself said he did not care for them anymore read the manga an stop talking stupid.
    You clearly are retarded, Byakuya is not going to admit Yourichi is faster than him is he and he only said that he did not care for them to build his character up as emotionless person, since he isn't going to shout about how much he got owned.

The clear picture is Yourichi beat him in speed and if your going to go by quotes fair enough Yourichi said she was still faster than Byakuya, lol she was able to land on his arm without him realizing.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You clearly are retarded, Byakuya is not going to admit Yourichi is faster than him is he and he only said that he did not care for them to build his character up as emotionless person, since he isn't going to shout about how much he got owned.

The clear picture is Yourichi beat him in speed and if your going to go by quotes fair enough Yourichi said she was still faster than Byakuya, lol she was able to land on his arm without him realizing.
    Naw he realized he just did not react. If he wanted to chase her would an she would have not gotten away she Probly would have been in front but byakuya would have stayed on he tail the hole time...

Wat yoroichi said don't matter he can trap her in senkei if he wanted to.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u have been utterly destroyed in this debate why do u still persist ? Lord the level of retardedness :flaw:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    u have been utterly destroyed in this debate why do u still persist ? Lord the level of retardedness :flaw:
    Stop talking bout urself like dat

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure that gigai thing was already out an the real him was just close by cuz once aizen rushed him there was no time to make a gigai hope u can see that.

Yea surpassed him with brain power not just raw power it self if aizen wanted to he could have just used shikai an end urahara if he did not have the hogyoku thats y aizen lost in the first place cuz he stop useing shikai I'm still wandering y he stopped I guess it's cuz he thought he was unstoppable but anyway with or with out the hogyoku aizen still beats him.
    nope remember against yammy it was a lifeless doll but whatever. even the fact that he was able to flash behind aizen with his speed and surprise him something even shunsui (one of the 3 strongest captains below yamamoto) was unable to do is incredible and proves his speed far outclasses byakuya.

and no aizen actually said "had i not subjugated the hogyoku you would surely be stronger then me" and no he stopped because he had gained the hogyoku and didnt need to use shikai. please stop arguing there are direct quotes from the manga that prove you wrong so really you cant argue anymore.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

nope remember against yammy it was a lifeless doll but whatever. even the fact that he was able to flash behind aizen with his speed and surprise him something even shunsui (one of the 3 strongest captains below yamamoto) was unable to do is incredible and proves his speed far outclasses byakuya.

and no aizen actually said "had i not subjugated the hogyoku you would surely be stronger then me" and no he stopped because he had gained the hogyoku and didnt need to use shikai. please stop arguing there are direct quotes from the manga that prove you wrong so really you cant argue anymore.
    Show me the direct quote of aizen saying without hogyoku ur stronger than me...aizen shikai was to much to Handel for someone on urahara level

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Show me the direct quote of aizen saying without hogyoku ur stronger than me...aizen shikai was to much to Handel for someone on urahara level
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-51581-...apter-403.html i think this should suffice

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

I think u put the wrong page up here but if ur talking about when he said if the hogyoku was not in me u would have won...

Funny thing is urahara would have still lost cuz if he did not have the hogyoku he would have been useing shikai an urahara would have never got them kido rings around his wrist in the first place lol aizen was just saying if the hogyoku was not in him he would be dead.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Naw he realized he just did not react. If he wanted to chase her would an she would have not gotten away she Probly would have been in front but byakuya would have stayed on he tail the hole time...

Wat yoroichi said don't matter he can trap her in senkei if he wanted to.
    Yeah because there's proof for all that BS you just put out.

he could of caught her if he wanted to, man your an idiot he wanted to catch her so he could kill them both, that way the whole invasion would of been over, he said it himself.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Yeah because there's proof for all that BS you just put out.

he could of caught her if he wanted to, man your an idiot he wanted to catch her so he could kill them both, that way the whole invasion would of been over, he said it himself.
    Yea he also knos they r not a real threat to the SS ain't like they wer there to kill all captains an stuff that's like the main reason he let them go no need to chase them..

But yea he said it himself he don't care bout them anymore an there is proof in the manga of him saying that...case closed.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think u put the wrong page up here but if ur talking about when he said if the hogyoku was not in me u would have won...

Funny thing is urahara would have still lost cuz if he did not have the hogyoku he would have been useing shikai an urahara would have never got them kido rings around his wrist in the first place lol aizen was just saying if the hogyoku was not in him he would be dead.
    you have pushed the term "retarded fanboy" to a whole new level. theres no reasoning with you. just admit it you have been proven wrong by many people and the manga its self. drop it your only embarassing your self.

urahara is smart it is arguably his most dangerous attribute he made those for aizen with the hogyoku do you really think he wouldnt be able to think something up for an about 10 times weaker aizen? but whatever we are moving into the realm of speculation which will get us no where. just admit it youu have been proven wrong by 20 people, accept that urahara beat byakuya mid diff

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

kotaamatsukami is an idiot, nuff said.
    Kisuke takes this, mid difficulty or low. The only way that it'll be hard for Kisuke is if Byakuya gets stronger by a 100x than he is now. ._.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

you have pushed the term "retarded fanboy" to a whole new level. theres no reasoning with you. just admit it you have been proven wrong by many people and the manga its self. drop it your only embarassing your self.

urahara is smart it is arguably his most dangerous attribute he made those for aizen with the hogyoku do you really think he wouldnt be able to think something up for an about 10 times weaker aizen? but whatever we are moving into the realm of speculation which will get us no where. just admit it youu have been proven wrong by 20 people, accept that urahara beat byakuya mid diff
    Ur such a dumass it hurts me y do u think unahana told ichigo he was the only 1 who could beat aizen she tOld him that 4 a reason...urahara has no chance in hell against aizen shikai Yamamoto was the only 1 that could beat his shikai cuz he would over power aizen an urahara power is no where near Yamamoto.

There was never a way 4 urahara to beat aizen with or with out hogyoku it was always up to ichigo so I don't even kno y we put aizen in this urahara an byakuya both has a zero percent chance at beating aizen.

manga ain't prove me wrong yet so I don't kno Wat u talkin bout it's been proving u wrong.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    kotaamatsukami is an idiot, nuff said.
    Kisuke takes this, mid difficulty or low. The only way that it'll be hard for Kisuke is if Byakuya gets stronger by a 100x than he is now. ._.
    Kisuke takes a lost yea I kno u ain't got to tell me.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea he also knos they r not a real threat to the SS ain't like they wer there to kill all captains an stuff that's like the main reason he let them go no need to chase them..

But yea he said it himself he don't care bout them anymore an there is proof in the manga of him saying that...case closed.
    Wow you just gave a whole new meaning to the word idiot, the only threat Byakuya knew at the time was Ichigo retard he didn't know about Aizen's betrayal, also the captains where suspecting one of Ichigo's group of killing Aizen and if my memory serves me right...Aizen was a captain so technically your wrong...again he did think they where trying to kill the captains and also he knew once Ichigo was dead the whole invasion would be over as no one would of been able to save Rukia.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Wow you just gave a whole new meaning to the word idiot, the only threat Byakuya knew at the time was Ichigo retard he didn't know about Aizen's betrayal, also the captains where suspecting one of Ichigo's group of killing Aizen and if my memory serves me right...Aizen was a captain so technically your wrong...again he did think they where trying to kill the captains and also he knew once Ichigo was dead the whole invasion would be over as no one would of been able to save Rukia.
    Ichigo the only threat yea an he knos ichigo was not strong to him so he could care less yea they think some1 from ichigo group did it no real proof..besides ichigo fought kenpachi an renji an ikaku an left all them alive so Wat would lead byakuya or any of SS to believe they had killed aizen.

Plus wit all those captains around he most likely thought ichigo would never leave the SS alive another reason to not chase them.

Besides this speed shit don't matter in the first place if ur speed is not on ichigo or aizen or yamamoto then it won't bother him.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 07-12-2012 at 09:17 PM.