Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Alright I was just in a thread and it started to get off subject so I decided to bring it over here

    Lately all we seen of Marada is he creeping around in the background we haven't seen him take any action at all. He is suppose to be the true leader/ strongest member of the organization but hasn't shown any power. Anytime we have seen him show off a skill is when he delayed the Hunt for Itachi team. Nagato has shown off chakra level's and power we haven't seen period in this manga. I pose the question how can I man that has the ability to destroy A WHOLE VILLAGE with one move. Be scared of a man that is "a pathetic shell of his former self" according to to Itachi...

    Let your thoughts and theory be heard...
     
         

  2. #2
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Heres what I think about this whole Tobi ,Nagato , Akatsuki connection :

    • Nagato thinks Madara wants peace just like he does .

    • I think Tobi is the one who made that Bijuu statue , and told his plan to Nagato .

    • How Madara got Nagato with Konan in his organization :
      Madara knew that Nagato ( Pain ) seeks for PEACE in the world , so he made a plan how to use Nagato , Tobi made a good lie for Nagato fooling him . Fooling Nagato mean fooling Konan as well

    • I think Madara is using Nagato for his own desires ( maybe he wants to be a king of whole Ninja world with all bijuus O.o ) , it may be that only Zetsu and Kisame knows his plans ( those two seems to be loyal ) .

    • So Madara lied to every Akatsuki member , what can be better , others doing all dirty work for you

    • Madara is the one who wants to bring chaos in the ninja world , not peace .


    Thats what I wanted to say
     
         

  3. #3
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Ice View Post
    Heres what I think about this whole Tobi ,Nagato , Akatsuki connection :

    • Nagato thinks Madara wants peace just like he does .

    • I think Tobi is the one who made that Bijuu statue , and told his plan to Nagato .

    • How Madara got Nagato with Konan in his organization :
      Madara knew that Nagato ( Pain ) seeks for PEACE in the world , so he made a plan how to use Nagato , Tobi made a good lie for Nagato fooling him . Fooling Nagato mean fooling Konan as well

    • I think Madara is using Nagato for his own desires ( maybe he wants to be a king of whole Ninja world with all bijuus O.o ) , it may be that only Zetsu and Kisame knows his plans ( those two seems to be loyal ) .

    • So Madara lied to every Akatsuki member , what can be better , others doing all dirty work for you

    • Madara is the one who wants to bring chaos in the ninja world , not peace .


    Thats what I wanted to say
    Those are all valid points or ideas but the way I had been perceiving things was that everybody was recruited by Pain,

    as you see the one person thats known he was Marada other than Nagato/Konan was Zetsu and Itachi, Kisame wasn't in the loop until Marada revealed himself
    Naruto 404 page 01 | One Manga
    Naruto 404 page 02 | One Manga

    So Im thinking everybody else that Pain was in control, Nagato taught everybody how to do the bijuu removal and things related to that nature...

    I'm thinking of it being a Sasuke/Orochimaru type of thing once you've taught me all I need know Nagato was already stronger than everybody else in the organization we've seen that through the fights we've seen
    Sasori- Lost to Saukra And Chiyo
    Hidan- Lost to Shikamaru
    Kakuzu- Lost to Naruto a couple of power levels ago
    Deidara- Lost to Sasuke (enough said)
    Itachi- Lost to the disease, give Sasuke the fight

    When your already stronger than everybody around you not just kill the person that taught you everything and take control and do as you please not live in fear of a person that I think is not stronger than you
     
         

  4. #4
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    I agree with you


    Madara recruited Nagato (Pain) .

    And Pain following Tobi "orders" recruited all other members, so those members thought Pain is the leader .

    Later Tobi was "recruited" kinda , he replaced Sasori .

    By the story it seems Zetsu knew Madara from wery beginning .
    Looking at this...

    I get a feeling that Madara had a plans for Sasuke since then...



    Madara sure hides in shadow of Akatsuki :D
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCopyNinja View Post
    Those are all valid points or ideas but the way I had been perceiving things was that everybody was recruited by Pain,

    as you see the one person thats known he was Marada other than Nagato/Konan was Zetsu and Itachi, Kisame wasn't in the loop until Marada revealed himself
    [IMG]www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/01/[/IMG]
    [IMG]www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/02/[/IMG]

    So Im thinking everybody else that Pain was in control, Nagato taught everybody how to do the bijuu removal and things related to that nature...

    I'm thinking of it being a Sasuke/Orochimaru type of thing once you've taught me all I need know Nagato was already stronger than everybody else in the organization we've seen that through the fights we've seen
    Sasori- Lost to Saukra And Chiyo
    Hidan- Lost to Shikamaru
    Kakuzu- Lost to Naruto a couple of power levels ago
    Deidara- Lost to Sasuke (enough said)
    Itachi- Lost to the disease, give Sasuke the fight
    When your already stronger than everybody around you not just kill the person that taught you everything and take control and do as you please not live in fear of a person that I think is not stronger than you
    saskue beat diedra yeah right.....
    deidra killed himself
     
         

  6. #6
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    saskue beat diedra yeah right.....
    deidra killed himself
    I was trying to be sarcastic there as in right he really never stood a chance against Pain he couldn't defeat Sauske
     
         

  7. #7
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    I agree with God of Ice in some points.

    I think Madara is like some kind of Danzou: making puppets move from the background, and in this way being always the one with the real "political" power.

    He has recruited Pain, the thing is how. Maybe he knew/realized that Pain believes to be a god so he just said sth. in the lines of "Oh, God, I need your assistance for a great job", or "May I join you to achieve world peace". Whatever the way, one thing is for sure: he found the way to play with Pain's feelings.

    Now he's trying to play with Sasuke's feelings. So far he seems to have been successful, but how can one know if Sasuke tries to show no emotions.

    I don't think Madara lied to every Akatsuki member, only to those he needed to. He would just act as the situation demanded it. So if someone wants world domination for the sake of it, he would just say "come with me to have world domination."

    I guess Madara wants world domination (and ending Konoha) to show the world how great he is and how mistaken everyone was not to consider him a king.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 04-18-2009 at 11:34 PM.

  8. #8
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Connection Between Madara(Tobi) and Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I agree with God of Ice in some points.

    I think Madara is like some kind of Danzou: making puppets move from the background, and in this way being always the one with the real "political" power.

    He has recruited Pain, the thing is how. Maybe he knew/realized that Pain believes to be a god so he just said sth. in the lines of "Oh, God, I need your assistance for a great job", or "May I join you to achieve world peace". Whatever the way, one thing is for sure: he found the way to play with Pain's feelings.

    Now he's trying to play with Sasuke's feelings. So far he seems to have been successful, but how can one know if Sasuke tries to show no emotions.

    I don't think Madara lied to every Akatsuki member, only to those he needed to. He would just act as the situation demanded it. So if someone wants world domination for the sake of it, he would just say "come with me to have world domination."

    I guess Madara wants world domination (and ending Konoha) to show the world how great he is and how mistaken everyone was not to consider him a king.
    Through all that being said Nagato FEARS Marada, I'm more concerned about how somebody that weak (supposedly) can strike fear in the heart of the greatest villain that we've come across so far...

    I was thinking that maybe Marada did something like cast a genjutsu on him when they first met so powerful Nagato probably being young and weak has been scared since that moment...

    It's just hard for me with info that we have in front of us NOW not that going to be revealed but Now that this BEAST of a villain can have fear stricken in his heart by "a person that is a pathetic shell of himself"...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •