Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 74
  1. #26
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    *Joins, Does what Kerrah does.*
    Did I do it too erzo ?
    *Focuses chakra into the swamp, willing my chakra to manipulate the swamp, as I do this I manipulate my chakra to mold and shape a section of the swamp into kerrahs my desires, creating dozens of sugar coated pen... chakra coated snakes to rise from the swamp.
     
         
    Last edited by Scaze; 06-07-2012 at 08:25 PM.

  2. #27
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    *Joins, Does what Kerrah does.*
    Did I do it too erzo ?
    o_o
     
         

  3. #28
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Alrighty,

    (Doton: Hebi Kyouran) - Earth release: Snakes Frenzy
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After using Swamp of the underworld the user does one hand seal and concentrates his chakra on the swamp to make several (Maximum of 7) snakes to emerge from the swamp and head towards the target at fast pace, these snakes are roughly around 1 meter long and have the strength of an average snake, meaning they can bind the opponent and easily stop him from moving but they can also be destroyed easily with the appropriate technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: can only be used after Swamp of the underworld.
    Note: User can make the snakes emerge from anywhere in the swamp.
    Note: No S-rank Earth technique next turn.


    [Insert explanation of jutsu and how to use it]

    Back to msn we go!

    ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Well...

    *Puts my palm on House's head, and compresses him back into my pocket.*

    <_< >_>

    *Takes out a bottle and forces myself into it, whereafter it vanishes in a smokescreen.*

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *Breaks the bottle before it vanishes*

    Blood....or red wine.. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *As the bottle breaks. A Gibbs slap hits you from behind, by yours truly.*

    Was that really neccesary? ~_~

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    D:

    Kerrah help meeeeh
    You pissed off Gobi, I'm sorry man. There's nothing I can do. o_o
     
         

  4. #29
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    o_o
    I learnt it too...right?

    I begin to build up my doton chakra in my body, discharging it out into the earth below, and sending it into the swamp infront of me. Once all of my chakra is present within the swamp, I begin to manipulate a section of the swamps chakra, willing my chakra to transform and shape the swamp section into several snakes. The snakes rising and swallowing a goat whole, before disapearing back into the depths of the swamp.
     
         
    Last edited by Scaze; 06-07-2012 at 08:28 PM.

  5. #30
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    I learnt it too...right?

    I begin to build up my doton chakra in my body, discharging it out into the earth below, and sending it into the swamp infront of me. Once all of my chakra is present within the swamp, I begin to manipulate a section of the swamps chakra, willing my chakra to transform and shape the swamp section into several snakes. The snakes rising and swallowing a goat whole, before disapearing back into the depths of the swamp.
    Yep
     
         

  6. #31
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Yep
    Good slave D
     
         

  7. #32
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Good slave D
     
         

  8. #33
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Did I also learn something, or?
     
         

  9. #34
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Did I also learn something, or?
    You learned that Erzo is awesome..

    >.>
    <.<
     
         

  10. #35
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Did I also learn something, or?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You learned that Erzo is awesome..

    >.>
    <.<
    Nyuuu, he learnt that Scaze can spam your CJ lesson threads, and then get taught a CJ.
     
         

  11. #36
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You learned that Erzo is awesome..

    >.>
    <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Nyuuu, he learnt that Scaze can spam your CJ lesson threads, and then get taught a CJ.
    And you guys call me weird. u_U
     
         

  12. #37
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    This is nothing compared to what you do.
    Anyways let's stop spamming..
     
         

  13. #38
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    This is nothing compared to what you do.
    Anyways let's stop spamming..
    Hey at least I'm not a convicted rapist.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Well...

    *Puts my palm on House's head, and compresses him back into my pocket.*

    <_< >_>

    *Takes out a bottle and forces myself into it, whereafter it vanishes in a smokescreen.*

    I need ma supapowa! *gets compessed back into his pocket* Ow...
     
         

  15. #40
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    I basically need you to send your chakra into your opponents brain, disrupting their chakra flow and suddenly make them see and feel a rope of water has suddenly materialize around them, restricting their movement and preventing them from using hand seals. Since water can easily be materialized on the battlefield, it doesn't seem anything unusual which makes it slightly useful since the opponent would have to put a good reason as to why they think it's a genjutsu, or they'd at least have to waste a jutsu so that they can prove they tried breaking the water but it doesn't break so blah blah. Of course whilst they think they're bound by a rope of water, they'd just be standing there struggling to move, since it is after all a genjutsu.
     
         
    Last edited by Erzo; 09-08-2012 at 11:34 PM.

  16. #41
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I basically need you to send your chakra into your opponents brain, disrupting their chakra flow and suddenly make them see and feel a rope of water has suddenly materialize around them, restricting their movement and preventing them from using hand seals. Since water can easily be materialized on the battlefield, it doesn't seem anything unusual which makes it slightly useful since the opponent would have to put a good reason as to why they think it's a genjutsu, or they'd at least have to waste a jutsu so that they can prove they tried breaking the water but it doesn't break so blah blah. Of course whilst they think they're bound by a rope of water, they'd just be standing there struggling to move, since it is after all a genjutsu.
    I perform a single hand sign and in doing so, disrupt the flow of his chakra inducing him in a genjutsu. Where suddenly, a rope of water materialized around his body and begins constricting him on his place, not allowing him to move any part of his body. In real life, outside of the genjutsu, my opponent is paralyzed from the impact, as he believes he's being binded fully by the rope of water.

    Lazy reply. >_>
     
         

  17. #42
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    You can has my cj.

    (Genjutsu: Mizu Ei ) - Illusion Technique: Water Wrap

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases his chakra and inserts it into his opponents brain whilst performing the snake hand seal, making it seem as if a long thick rope of water has suddenly materialize out of nowhere and wraps it self around the opponent, constricting the opponents movement, the rope would be so tight that the opponent wouldn't be able to move any parts of his body, thus preventing him from performing any hand seals, in reality the opponent would just be standing still struggling to move since he thinks a rope of water has tightly wrapped itself around his body.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: No other genjutsu in same turn.
    Note: Lasts for 2 turn if the opponent hasn't managed to figure out it's a genjutsu and release himself.
     
         

  18. #43
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    I'm so thankful. u_U
     
         

  19. #44
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    TIME FOR THE REST! :3

    Hi there.

    Since it's a simple jutsu, go sit over by that lake and concentrate on your suiton chakra. After you feel it flowing around your chakra network attempt to materialize the water right in front of yo. Use shape manipulation to make it a square block of water, making sure it stays compact so it can defend from attack
    After, do the same thing again, but when you're materialized the water, concentrate it in the area above you and materialized it there so that it can protect you against fire attacks from the air.

    I want you to gather your lightning chakra and release it into the sky behind your opponent, I then want you to call that lightning down whilst using shape manipulation to convert the lightning into the shape of a hawk, the hawk would strike your opponents upper back/lower neck area, or you can disperse it and use it like chidori nagashi so that it paralyses your opponent before it strikes them, leaving them open for you to attack.

    Alright now, concentrate your fire chakra in your palms and slam your hands against the ground, as you slam your hands down, send your fire chakra into the ground and release it from two points. Those points will be to the right and left of your opponent, once that's done use shape manipulation to turn that fire into the shape of a hawk which is roughly the same size as the one summoned by sasuke against Danzo. Make it so that the birds are made 3 meters to the left and right of the opponent and launch off into the direction of each other, colliding in the middle and resulting in a massive explosion, burning whoever is in the middle viciously.

    Perform one hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the opponents brain. o_o The chakra should remain dormant until you use an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground, once that happens, the gen activates and the opponent will not hear any sounds coming from the Earth but will instead hear complete silence, though, they can still feel the vibrations so use another jutsu which could cover that.

    Description: The user would release his chakra into the opponent's brain after doing 3 hand seals and disrupt his chakra flow, catching him in this genjutsu which affects the the opponent's vision, making him see the battlefield and the user of this jutsu exactly as they are, making it seem as if the world suddenly stopped like in a still image. Furthermore, the user would manipulate the chakra further, so that if the opponent turns around, it'd still look exactly as it was, due to the user linking his vision within the chakra, and making his opponent see the same thing he was seeing. This allows the user to throw Kunais or perform hand seals without his opponent being aware of what's going on/being performed, which in return would slow down their reaction time greatly, since they (opponent) would have no idea something is even coming towards them. However, this genjutsu only affects vision, so every other sense the opponent has is still intact and can be used to figure out that they have in fact been put in a genjutsu. (Cbb to describe this, just perform it. >_>)

    Perform the Tiger ~> Rat and Ox hand seals whilst releasing their chakra into the opponents brain, activating this genjutsu which stays dormant until the opponent uses a Lightning jutsu, however, the moment that happens, the opponent would see the Lightning form into several ropes ( made of Lightning) and they'd go back to bind his whole body, numbing the parts as they do so. The lightning jutsu which he/she used would also disperse as they're no longer focusing their chakra into it. This would be epic with your earth whip.

    Last one is simple, use a sword to perform a slash (diagonally, horizontally, it doesn't matter) and release your Lightning chakra into the sword as you do so, afterwards, several 'spikes' of Lightning should come out from the Lightning slash sent, hitting the opponent from all the angles in front of him/her
     
         

  20. #45
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    TIME FOR THE REST! :3

    Hi there.

    Since it's a simple jutsu, go sit over by that lake and concentrate on your suiton chakra. After you feel it flowing around your chakra network attempt to materialize the water right in front of yo. Use shape manipulation to make it a square block of water, making sure it stays compact so it can defend from attack
    After, do the same thing again, but when you're materialized the water, concentrate it in the area above you and materialized it there so that it can protect you against fire attacks from the air.

    I want you to gather your lightning chakra and release it into the sky behind your opponent, I then want you to call that lightning down whilst using shape manipulation to convert the lightning into the shape of a hawk, the hawk would strike your opponents upper back/lower neck area, or you can disperse it and use it like chidori nagashi so that it paralyses your opponent before it strikes them, leaving them open for you to attack.

    Alright now, concentrate your fire chakra in your palms and slam your hands against the ground, as you slam your hands down, send your fire chakra into the ground and release it from two points. Those points will be to the right and left of your opponent, once that's done use shape manipulation to turn that fire into the shape of a hawk which is roughly the same size as the one summoned by sasuke against Danzo. Make it so that the birds are made 3 meters to the left and right of the opponent and launch off into the direction of each other, colliding in the middle and resulting in a massive explosion, burning whoever is in the middle viciously.

    Perform one hand seal whilst releasing your chakra into the opponents brain. o_o The chakra should remain dormant until you use an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground, once that happens, the gen activates and the opponent will not hear any sounds coming from the Earth but will instead hear complete silence, though, they can still feel the vibrations so use another jutsu which could cover that.

    Description: The user would release his chakra into the opponent's brain after doing 3 hand seals and disrupt his chakra flow, catching him in this genjutsu which affects the the opponent's vision, making him see the battlefield and the user of this jutsu exactly as they are, making it seem as if the world suddenly stopped like in a still image. Furthermore, the user would manipulate the chakra further, so that if the opponent turns around, it'd still look exactly as it was, due to the user linking his vision within the chakra, and making his opponent see the same thing he was seeing. This allows the user to throw Kunais or perform hand seals without his opponent being aware of what's going on/being performed, which in return would slow down their reaction time greatly, since they (opponent) would have no idea something is even coming towards them. However, this genjutsu only affects vision, so every other sense the opponent has is still intact and can be used to figure out that they have in fact been put in a genjutsu. (Cbb to describe this, just perform it. >_>)

    Perform the Tiger ~> Rat and Ox hand seals whilst releasing their chakra into the opponents brain, activating this genjutsu which stays dormant until the opponent uses a Lightning jutsu, however, the moment that happens, the opponent would see the Lightning form into several ropes ( made of Lightning) and they'd go back to bind his whole body, numbing the parts as they do so. The lightning jutsu which he/she used would also disperse as they're no longer focusing their chakra into it. This would be epic with your earth whip.

    Last one is simple, use a sword to perform a slash (diagonally, horizontally, it doesn't matter) and release your Lightning chakra into the sword as you do so, afterwards, several 'spikes' of Lightning should come out from the Lightning slash sent, hitting the opponent from all the angles in front of him/her
    z_________________________z

    Hello there my good sir

    I go sit in the big lake and have fun, concentrating on my suiton chakra and allowing myself to become one with the water lel. After becoming one lel, I start to flow it around my chakra network and attempt to materialize a quantity of water from the lake in front of me, using shape manipulation to constrict it into that of a block.
    Having done that I then stand up and do the same above me, to protect from aerial attacks lel.

    I stand still, concentrating on my Lightning chakra. Channeling it throughout my entire body and mainly upwards towards the skies, skyward y'all lel. Then from there, I gather the stored entity of lightning, and send it downwards straight towards my opponent. However in doing so, I use shape manipulation to form the lightning into a shape that of a hawk, which then strikes straight into the upper back/neck of my opponent, you know paralyzing him and all that crap lel.

    I extend both of my arms outwards, and concentrate deeply on my katon chakra. Channeling it thoroughly across my entire body and more dominantly throughout my two hands. Once gathered from there I punch the ground beneath me heavily, releasing the fire I had, which spreads across through the ground and is released from two different places, 3 meters both from my opponents left and his right. THen, by using shape manipulation the fire begins to form into the shape of two hawks, that collide with one another from their path, causing a massive explosion capable of incinerating anything within range, which just happens to be my opponents epicenter lel.

    I perform a single hand sign and insert my chakra into my opponent. The chakra should remain dormant until I use an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground, once that happens, the gen activates and the opponent will not hear any sounds coming from the Earth but will instead hear complete silence, though, they can still feel the vibrations so I'll have to use another jutsu which could cover that

    -_- *Copy + Pastes image into my opponent lel*

    I perform the two hand signs, whilst releasing my chakra into my opponents brain, which then stays dormant in their body until they are in the moment of performing a lightning technique. Once he does so, the lightning instantly stops in its path, and turns back in the form of various ropes which binds and numbs various parts of his body, leaving him open for attack. Correction, you'd be awesome for my earth whip. ;D

    I take a simple sword and channel lightning chakra through it, then I deliver a simple, yet elegant horizontal slash induced with lightning. However upon closer inspection, the lightning itself begins to radiate various spikes that come out of it, hitting my opponent from many sides lel.

    did i do good sensei
     
         

  21. #46
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    z_________________________z

    Hello there my good sir

    I go sit in the big lake and have fun, concentrating on my suiton chakra and allowing myself to become one with the water lel. After becoming one lel, I start to flow it around my chakra network and attempt to materialize a quantity of water from the lake in front of me, using shape manipulation to constrict it into that of a block.
    Having done that I then stand up and do the same above me, to protect from aerial attacks lel.

    I stand still, concentrating on my Lightning chakra. Channeling it throughout my entire body and mainly upwards towards the skies, skyward y'all lel. Then from there, I gather the stored entity of lightning, and send it downwards straight towards my opponent. However in doing so, I use shape manipulation to form the lightning into a shape that of a hawk, which then strikes straight into the upper back/neck of my opponent, you know paralyzing him and all that crap lel.

    I extend both of my arms outwards, and concentrate deeply on my katon chakra. Channeling it thoroughly across my entire body and more dominantly throughout my two hands. Once gathered from there I punch the ground beneath me heavily, releasing the fire I had, which spreads across through the ground and is released from two different places, 3 meters both from my opponents left and his right. THen, by using shape manipulation the fire begins to form into the shape of two hawks, that collide with one another from their path, causing a massive explosion capable of incinerating anything within range, which just happens to be my opponents epicenter lel.

    I perform a single hand sign and insert my chakra into my opponent. The chakra should remain dormant until I use an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground, once that happens, the gen activates and the opponent will not hear any sounds coming from the Earth but will instead hear complete silence, though, they can still feel the vibrations so I'll have to use another jutsu which could cover that

    -_- *Copy + Pastes image into my opponent lel*

    I perform the two hand signs, whilst releasing my chakra into my opponents brain, which then stays dormant in their body until they are in the moment of performing a lightning technique. Once he does so, the lightning instantly stops in its path, and turns back in the form of various ropes which binds and numbs various parts of his body, leaving him open for attack. Correction, you'd be awesome for my earth whip. ;D

    I take a simple sword and channel lightning chakra through it, then I deliver a simple, yet elegant horizontal slash induced with lightning. However upon closer inspection, the lightning itself begins to radiate various spikes that come out of it, hitting my opponent from many sides lel.

    did i do good sensei
    *Is erzo*

    No, you suck. Do it all over again.
     
         

  22. #47
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    z_________________________z

    Hello there my good sir

    I go sit in the big lake and have fun, concentrating on my suiton chakra and allowing myself to become one with the water lel. After becoming one lel, I start to flow it around my chakra network and attempt to materialize a quantity of water from the lake in front of me, using shape manipulation to constrict it into that of a block.
    Having done that I then stand up and do the same above me, to protect from aerial attacks lel.

    I stand still, concentrating on my Lightning chakra. Channeling it throughout my entire body and mainly upwards towards the skies, skyward y'all lel. Then from there, I gather the stored entity of lightning, and send it downwards straight towards my opponent. However in doing so, I use shape manipulation to form the lightning into a shape that of a hawk, which then strikes straight into the upper back/neck of my opponent, you know paralyzing him and all that crap lel.

    I extend both of my arms outwards, and concentrate deeply on my katon chakra. Channeling it thoroughly across my entire body and more dominantly throughout my two hands. Once gathered from there I punch the ground beneath me heavily, releasing the fire I had, which spreads across through the ground and is released from two different places, 3 meters both from my opponents left and his right. THen, by using shape manipulation the fire begins to form into the shape of two hawks, that collide with one another from their path, causing a massive explosion capable of incinerating anything within range, which just happens to be my opponents epicenter lel.

    I perform a single hand sign and insert my chakra into my opponent. The chakra should remain dormant until I use an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground, once that happens, the gen activates and the opponent will not hear any sounds coming from the Earth but will instead hear complete silence, though, they can still feel the vibrations so I'll have to use another jutsu which could cover that

    -_- *Copy + Pastes image into my opponent lel*

    I perform the two hand signs, whilst releasing my chakra into my opponents brain, which then stays dormant in their body until they are in the moment of performing a lightning technique. Once he does so, the lightning instantly stops in its path, and turns back in the form of various ropes which binds and numbs various parts of his body, leaving him open for attack. Correction, you'd be awesome for my earth whip. ;D

    I take a simple sword and channel lightning chakra through it, then I deliver a simple, yet elegant horizontal slash induced with lightning. However upon closer inspection, the lightning itself begins to radiate various spikes that come out of it, hitting my opponent from many sides lel.

    did i do good sensei
    ohmagahd, u so good!

    (Suiton: Mizu Sumai) – Water Release: Water house
    Rank: A
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short-mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: -
    Description: The user quickly summons a wall of water in front of him which is able to protect the user against Fire jutsu ranked S and lower. (The water can be situated in any position the user chooses. For example the user can summon the water to cover him from attacks coming from above him)
    Note: Requires a water source
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: Can only be used by RockLeeGreenBeast and those he shares this jutsu with.

    (Raiton: Tori Dageki) Lightning Release: Bird Strike
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Rank: A
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user concentrates his lightning chakra in the the sky in the area behind his opponent and uses shape manipulation to create a hawk -which is the same size as the one summoned by sasuke against danzo- the hawk then flies downwards at an angle towards the opponent with its extremely sharp beak pointed at the opponents neck area/upper back aiming to piercing him from behind. After peircing the opponent the bird disperses in all areas short range from it acting like chidori nagashi and paralyzing any opponent(s) within its vicinity. If needed the user can disperse the bird before it pierces the opponent so that the opponent(s) are only paralyzed.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank lightning same turn and previous turn
    Note: After using it once, must wait another turn before using it again.

    (Raiton/Kenjutsu: Inperiaru Sutoraiku)- Lightning/Sword Arts: Imperial Strike
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user swings his Katana in any manner (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) and releases a seemingly thin line of lightning chakra, which seems to be a simple blade which heads towards the opponent, however, upon the users will and with the addition of chakra, the simple blade suddenly extends multiple other thin yet extremely sharp and lethal blades of lightning which bolt towards the opponent, hitting him/her from multiple angles, easily being able to hit the opponents front and both sides, making this a perfect surprise attack.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No Lightning higher than S-rank, next turn or same turn.

    (Katon: Nibai Batsu) Fire Release: Double attack
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Rank: A
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user concentrates his Katon chakra and slams his hands into the ground releasing the fire chakra where it then comes out from his opponents side (3 meters away from each of the opponents side) the fire then forms into two hawks -each roughly the size of the hawk sasuke summoned against danzo- to come out and shoot off towards the opponents location from both his sides (his left and right side) trapping the opponent in the center of the attack. Upon collision with each other and the opponent in the middle of them, the birds explode and create a giant fire viciously burning the opponent between them. These birds can shoot out of the ground to a maximum height of 3 meters before clashing with each other and exploding.
    Note: Can be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Fire in same turn and previous turn
    Note: After using it once, must wait another turn before using it again.

    (Genjutsu: Shinkan )- Illusion Technique: Silence
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs one hand seal and releases his chakra, inserting it into the brain of his opponent, the chakra would remain dormant until an Earth jutsu which comes from the ground is used, which will activate the genjutsu that is within the opponent like a switch. Once that happens, instead of hearing the normal sounds of the Earth braking, alerting the opponent that there may be an attack from the ground, complete silence falls upon the opponent, leaving them vulnerable to the incoming attack.
    Note: Can only be used thrice.
    Note: No Genjutsu next turn.

    (Genjutsu: Seishi Gazō ) - Illusionary Technique: Still Image
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user would release his chakra into the opponent's brain after doing 3 hand seals and disrupt his chakra flow, catching him in this genjutsu which affects the the opponent's vision, making him see the battlefield and the user of this jutsu exactly as they are, making it seem as if the world suddenly stopped like in a still image. Furthermore, the user would manipulate the chakra further, so that if the opponent turns around, it'd still look exactly as it was, due to the user linking his vision within the chakra, and making his opponent see the same thing he was seeing. This allows the user to throw Kunais or perform hand seals without his opponent being aware of what's going on/being performed, which in return would slow down their reaction time greatly, since they (opponent) would have no idea something is even coming towards them. However, this genjutsu only affects vision, so every other sense the opponent has is still intact and can be used to figure out that they have in fact been put in a genjutsu.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Genjutsu next turn.

    (Genjutsu: Raitoningu O Gyakuten) - Illusionary Technique: Reverse Lightning
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user performs the Tiger ~> Rat and Ox hand seals whilst releasing their chakra into the opponents brain, activating this genjutsu which stays dormant until the opponent uses a Lightning jutsu, however, the moment that happens, the user would see his own Lightning jutsu turn back and form into several Lightning ropes which go on to bind his whole body, wrapping tightly around it, numbing the opponents whole body completely preventing him/her from continuing with whatever was planned. In addition, the lightning ropes would go on to wrap around the opponents body in a way that causes him/her to face slightly upwards, making sure he can't see what's in front or around him. Despite this being a genjutsu, the opponents jutsu wouldn't go on to happen due to the sudden interruption, which would prevent the focus of chakra into the specific jutsu, causing the chakra to simply disperse not doing any harm to anyone.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-ranked genjutsu in same or next turn.
    Note: Like most genjutsus, it stays active for 2 turns if not released by the opponent, or it has completed it's purpose.
    Note: It only works on lightning techniques that are released from the opponent's body, if the opponent utilize a lightning technique that comes from the sky or the ground it won't be affected by the genjutsu, but it won't deactivate the genjutsu either.



    OH yeah baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    *Is erzo*

    No, you suck. Do it all over again.
    @__@
     
         

  23. #48
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Right, let's get this started!!?!/!?"!121

    Perform the A-rank wood jutsu thingy and cause a single pillar of wood to protrude out the ground pls.
     
         

  24. #49
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    *Releases Moku chakra into the ground mid range away from me and causes a pillar of Mokuton to emerge*

    (Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.
     
         
    Last edited by Erzo; 04-08-2013 at 07:52 PM.

  25. #50
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Right, now there's no complicated way to do this, it's pretty simple. After the pillars been formed, simply slam your palms together and concentrate on pumping through a massive, and I mean MASSIVEthatswhatshesaid amount of chakra through the ground and into the pillar, this chakra would overload the stability of the wood, resulting in an explosion of chakra and splinters of wood. Go ahead, try it out. o-o
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •