Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

The thought just crossed my mind ^^

While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Gay!! :D

Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

its quite possible
    and a good theory

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if kyuubi's gathering sage chakra all by himself, wouldn't that mean he could use it against naruto.. like you know how he tries to break free every so often? sure the sea's been tightened but if kyuubi gets any stronger, naruto's in the same situation as before.

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post

While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^
    He gains Sage Mode by being idle, I believe.......

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe its possible... but i have a little different theory, if you read the chapter where he was training for sage mode pa said that the fox is natural energy... so i think naruto's sage chakra is coming from the fox

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that would explain the kyubbi eyes

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Or he just did something so much simple.

He made a kage bunshin in the woods while the real him went to pain. no?

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to say i disagree, the fox is a selfish bastard who only believes in himself, and wants to destroy and devour.. the fox chakra is just destroying everything if it gets loose, there is no-way the fox would understand something like natural energy.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he gained sage mode against pein, cause when he went 8 tails his other clones gets disrupted there for disapear by themselfs, so he was in it straight off when he releashed from fox mode.

The hermit
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This theory doesnt make sense. The reason for the eyes is because he got angry the fox chakra came out like it usually does, and naruto balanced it with natural energy. That is all.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    This theory doesnt make sense. The reason for the eyes is because he got angry the fox chakra came out like it usually does, and naruto balanced it with natural energy. That is all.
    Spot on, I wanted to say the same, but you beat me too it

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Dont Think So Because Naruto Went Threw The Sage Training That Lazy Evil Fox Of His Was Probably Crying In His Kage Like im Gonna Get Out This Mugg One Of These days Watch

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't agree
    Naruto and the Kuybi are enemies not friends unlike the 8-tailed beast
    and why should Kuybi gathering Sage Chakra while already he can support Red Chakra and Kuybi powers without letting Naruto be out of control (if he want)
    I think one of these possibilities :
    1. Naruto Gathered Sage Chakra while on his way to Nagato
    2. Naruto left a shadow clone gathering Sage Chakra before he came to Nagato

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool theory... but as we know Naruto isnt the best to maipulate chakra. so i just think that when he have sage mode on, and gets angry, the two different chkras will mix up inside his body randomly.

by the way... its wasnt Naruto who controlled the 9t fox, it was the fourth. Naruto isnt avabile to control it yet...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    HNY guys!

wow i never really thought of it like dat but it sounds right ta me..

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~anbu naruto~ View Post
    the thought just crossed my mind ^^

while training with pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? Agree?disagree? Your views please^^
    it is possible because the 9tails stop pain from taking control of naruto when he shot hit with the black chakra blade, ALSO NARUTO HAS THE BENEFITS OF A NEW SEAL SO THE FOX ENERGY HAS TO BE FLOWING SMOOTHER SO HIS SKILLS AUTOMATICALLY IMPROVE.

Last edited by KASTAWAY; 04-20-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    it is possible because the 9tails stop pain from taking control of naruto when he shot hit with the black chakra blade, ALSO NARUTO HAS THE BENEFITS OF A NEW SEAL SO THE FOX ENERGY HAS TO BE FLOWING SMOOTHER SO HIS SKILLS AUTOMATICALLY IMPROVE.
    hm... thats a cool theory... but wonder if he will be able to fylly control it like killerbee. if so... he would be the strongest in the Narutoworld... but that would been to silly. Naruto is about a boy who struggle to achieve his goal. to be the Hokage