Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Shinobi In Training Sora.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sora. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    The thought just crossed my mind ^^

    While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^
     
         

  2. #2
    Insane Kitty's Avatar
    Status
    Insane Kitty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Within the aura of Melancholy.
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Gay!! :D
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    its quite possible
    and a good theory
     
         

  3. #3
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    if kyuubi's gathering sage chakra all by himself, wouldn't that mean he could use it against naruto.. like you know how he tries to break free every so often? sure the sea's been tightened but if kyuubi gets any stronger, naruto's in the same situation as before.
     
         

  4. #4
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    izzy89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Dungeon, Konoha
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    The thought just crossed my mind ^^

    While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^
    He gains Sage Mode by being idle, I believe.......
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    mulske is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    The thought just crossed my mind ^^

    While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^
    i believe its possible... but i have a little different theory, if you read the chapter where he was training for sage mode pa said that the fox is natural energy... so i think naruto's sage chakra is coming from the fox
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    mulske is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    that would explain the kyubbi eyes
     
         

  7. #7
    Member FiveManRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    FiveManRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Or he just did something so much simple.

    He made a kage bunshin in the woods while the real him went to pain. no?
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student
    Status
    Zeranion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    I have to say i disagree, the fox is a selfish bastard who only believes in himself, and wants to destroy and devour.. the fox chakra is just destroying everything if it gets loose, there is no-way the fox would understand something like natural energy.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member huyoko's Avatar
    Status
    huyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    plymouth
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    he gained sage mode against pein, cause when he went 8 tails his other clones gets disrupted there for disapear by themselfs, so he was in it straight off when he releashed from fox mode.
     
         

  10. #10
    The hermit
    Status
    Hank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    This theory doesnt make sense. The reason for the eyes is because he got angry the fox chakra came out like it usually does, and naruto balanced it with natural energy. That is all.
     
         

  11. #11
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    This theory doesnt make sense. The reason for the eyes is because he got angry the fox chakra came out like it usually does, and naruto balanced it with natural energy. That is all.
    Spot on, I wanted to say the same, but you beat me too it
     
         

  12. #12
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    I Dont Think So Because Naruto Went Threw The Sage Training That Lazy Evil Fox Of His Was Probably Crying In His Kage Like im Gonna Get Out This Mugg One Of These days Watch
     
         

  13. #13
    Lucifer Nameer's Avatar
    Status
    Nameer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    The thought just crossed my mind ^^

    While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^

    I don't agree
    Naruto and the Kuybi are enemies not friends unlike the 8-tailed beast
    and why should Kuybi gathering Sage Chakra while already he can support Red Chakra and Kuybi powers without letting Naruto be out of control (if he want)
    I think one of these possibilities :
    1. Naruto Gathered Sage Chakra while on his way to Nagato
    2. Naruto left a shadow clone gathering Sage Chakra before he came to Nagato
     
         

  14. #14
    Insa Fanzypantz's Avatar
    Status
    Fanzypantz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    cool theory... but as we know Naruto isnt the best to maipulate chakra. so i just think that when he have sage mode on, and gets angry, the two different chkras will mix up inside his body randomly.

    by the way... its wasnt Naruto who controlled the 9t fox, it was the fourth. Naruto isnt avabile to control it yet...
     
         

  15. #15
    ☆☆☆☆☆ t_mala's Avatar
    Status
    t_mala is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    HNY guys!
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anbu Naruto~ View Post
    The thought just crossed my mind ^^

    While training with Pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that Naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of Naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? agree?disagree? your views please^^
    wow i never really thought of it like dat but it sounds right ta me..
     
         

  16. #16
    ANBU GRAVITY SAGE KASTAWAY's Avatar
    Status
    KASTAWAY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mountain Mist Village
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~anbu naruto~ View Post
    the thought just crossed my mind ^^

    while training with pa toad he was unable to fuse together because of the 9 tails meaning naruto had to use clones to gather natural energy from the earth.

    Since then the 9 tails had been freed but then quickly resealed by the fourth meaning that naruto has gained control over 9 tails and could be seen as taming the beast to a certain degree.

    I think now the 9 tails is gathering the sage chakra inside of naruto and fusing it with its own chakra, this is represented by the eyes of naruto in chapter 444 like how the 8 tails can take killer bee out from a genjutsu any ideas? Agree?disagree? Your views please^^
    it is possible because the 9tails stop pain from taking control of naruto when he shot hit with the black chakra blade, ALSO NARUTO HAS THE BENEFITS OF A NEW SEAL SO THE FOX ENERGY HAS TO BE FLOWING SMOOTHER SO HIS SKILLS AUTOMATICALLY IMPROVE.
     
         
    Last edited by KASTAWAY; 04-20-2009 at 05:06 PM.

  17. #17
    Insa Fanzypantz's Avatar
    Status
    Fanzypantz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is This How Naruto Gained Sage Mode Without Clones?

    Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    it is possible because the 9tails stop pain from taking control of naruto when he shot hit with the black chakra blade, ALSO NARUTO HAS THE BENEFITS OF A NEW SEAL SO THE FOX ENERGY HAS TO BE FLOWING SMOOTHER SO HIS SKILLS AUTOMATICALLY IMPROVE.
    hm... thats a cool theory... but wonder if he will be able to fylly control it like killerbee. if so... he would be the strongest in the Narutoworld... but that would been to silly. Naruto is about a boy who struggle to achieve his goal. to be the Hokage
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •