Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Naruto 443 page 09 | One Manga

    He says "Take us to him", I know he could've only meant him & Guy, but I think everybody is heading towards Naruto. At least I hope so.

    I just hope when they do get there, they won't be a burden to Naruto. I can imagine Pain pulling some crazy shit once they get there.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    itwould b cool if nagatro gets out that chair
     
         

  3. #3
    ELITE rhin0's Avatar
    Status
    rhin0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Georgia ( miss-nin)
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    i dont think they'll go cause katasya said he was going alone...plus he took out pains bodies all by himself, i think hes got this.
     
         

  4. #4
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    looks to me like it's at least neji and gai headed for naruto. ten ten probably wouldn't come... which means lee might stay with her. sakura may go with them, or she might stay with hinata to make sure she doesn't move.
     
         

  5. #5
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    looks to me like it's at least neji and gai headed for naruto. ten ten probably wouldn't come... which means lee might stay with her. sakura may go with them, or she might stay with hinata to make sure she doesn't move.
    So she doesn't move? It's not like she still has wounds and carrying bandages. She healed her wounds completely so she should be able to move.

    Anyway, I think they're going to try and kill Nagato and eventually become a burden to Naruto.
     
         

  6. #6
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    itwould b cool if nagatro gets out that chair
    Whos nagatro?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Whos nagatro?
    haha :D I was just reading a post where someone commented on him typing names wrong and here he does it again, I just had to laugh when I read ur post


    OT:

    I think Neji and Gai will probably be stopped before reaching Naruto.
     
         

  8. #8
    Lucifer Nameer's Avatar
    Status
    Nameer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Naruto 443 page 09 | One Manga

    He says "Take us to him", I know he could've only meant him & Guy, but I think everybody is heading towards Naruto. At least I hope so.

    I just hope when they do get there, they won't be a burden to Naruto. I can imagine Pain pulling some crazy shit once they get there.

    If they came they will be a big burden to Naruto and mess up everything that Naruto planned
    I believe naruto won't kill Nagato and he will forgive him but if Negi and the others came they won't understand everything simply they will attack Nagato considering for what he did.
     
         

  9. #9
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Whos nagatro?
    Don't be a snobby prick. You know quite well who he's talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
    If they came they will be a big burden to Naruto and mess up everything that Naruto planned
    I believe naruto won't kill Nagato and he will forgive him but if Negi and the others came they won't understand everything simply they will attack Nagato considering for what he did.

    Exactly my thoughts.
     
         

  10. #10
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
    If they came they will be a big burden to Naruto and mess up everything that Naruto planned
    I believe naruto won't kill Nagato and he will forgive him but if Negi and the others came they won't understand everything simply they will attack Nagato considering for what he did.
    Yeah, that would make sense. Pein should die. After all he did, after all his secrets have been revealed, he has to die and this is the reason why all the other NInjas are needed.
    Right when Nagato finishes his talk and prepares to "What KOnan said" maybe escape or smth, a bunch of (noobs) ninjas run in and kill him with Konoha senpuu or something like that :P

    Don't be a snobby prick. You know quite well who he's talking about.

    The funniest thing that it is YOU who is telling this to me.
    u know he's doing it on purpose lol.
     
         

  11. #11
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Neji heading towards Naruto alone or is everyone going with him?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    Yeah, that would make sense. Pein should die. After all he did, after all his secrets have been revealed, he has to die and this is the reason why all the other NInjas are needed.
    Right when Nagato finishes his talk and prepares to "What KOnan said" maybe escape or smth, a bunch of (noobs) ninjas run in and kill him with Konoha senpuu or something like that :P




    The funniest thing that it is YOU who is telling this to me.
    u know he's doing it on purpose lol.
    , I didn't realize it was DarkKabuto you were correcting. I thought it was some poor newcommer you decided to tease.

    Darkkabuto likes to type fast and can't be bothered correcting his grammar. But over 80% of what he writes is still readable.

    Right when Nagato finishes his talk and prepares to "What KOnan said" maybe escape or smth, a bunch of (noobs) ninjas run in and kill him with Konoha senpuu or something like that :P
    That's what I think they'll do. I.e: Sakura, she will probably run towards Nagato and punch him. Taking all the credit.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •