Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    -Sits on a small boulder, eating a rice cake, waiting for Vision-
     
         

  2. #2
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Appears O___O
     
         

  3. #3
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Background information on the Great Blue Heron species....go!
     
         

  4. #4
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    A north american bird that stays year around in the united states. Breeds around the central americas. Has a wing span of 66-79 in and is 45–54 in height. Weights 4.6–7.3 lb

    Notable features include slaty flight feathers, red-brown thighs, and a paired red-brown and black stripe up the flanks; the neck is rusty-gray, with black and white streaking down the front; the head is paler, with a nearly white face, and a pair of black plumes running from just above the eye to the back of the head. The feathers on the lower neck are long and plume-like; it also has plumes on the lower back at the start of the breeding season. The bill is dull yellowish, becoming orange briefly at the start of the breeding season, and the lower legs gray.

    The heron stride is around 22 cm (9 in), almost in a straight line. Two of the three front toes are generally closer together. In a track the front toes as well as the back often show the small talons
     
         

  5. #5
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    A north american bird that stays year around in the united states. Breeds around the central americas. Has a wing span of 66-79 in and is 45–54 in height. Weights 4.6–7.3 lb

    Notable features include slaty flight feathers, red-brown thighs, and a paired red-brown and black stripe up the flanks; the neck is rusty-gray, with black and white streaking down the front; the head is paler, with a nearly white face, and a pair of black plumes running from just above the eye to the back of the head. The feathers on the lower neck are long and plume-like; it also has plumes on the lower back at the start of the breeding season. The bill is dull yellowish, becoming orange briefly at the start of the breeding season, and the lower legs gray.

    The heron stride is around 22 cm (9 in), almost in a straight line. Two of the three front toes are generally closer together. In a track the front toes as well as the back often show the small talons
    Good enough for me.

    I perform a few hand seals, and clasps my hands together after drawing blood by biting the tongues present on my palms.

    Cyan: Well hello Selendrile, what have we here?

    Selen: A new recruit, it seems.

    I then proceed to remove a scroll latched on Cyan's back. I then unroll the large scroll, revealing two names.

    Now draw blood, and sign your name vertically into the third empty space on the scroll.
     
         

  6. #6
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Good enough for me.

    I perform a few hand seals, and clasps my hands together after drawing blood by biting the tongues present on my palms.

    Cyan: Well hello Selendrile, what have we here?

    Selen: A new recruit, it seems.

    I then proceed to remove a scroll latched on Cyan's back. I then unroll the large scroll, revealing two names.

    Now draw blood, and sign your name vertically into the third empty space on the scroll.
    Bites a part of my index finger to draw blood then signs my name onto the third empty space on the scroll

    Hello cyan nice to meet you!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Bites a part of my index finger to draw blood then signs my name onto the third empty space on the scroll

    Hello cyan nice to meet you!!
    Cyan extends his head fully towards you, the flat of his head pressed against your forehead.

    Cyan: A bit..scrawny this one..

    Selen: That is all for now, Cyan. Thank you.

    Cyan is now desummoned. After you finish signing the contract, small black markings appear on your palms, in the shape of a bird.

    Simply clasp your hands together after hand seals, drawing blood, and you can summon the Blue Herons. Now try it. Perform the summoning technique, envisioning the Heron you just saw.
     
         

  8. #8
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Cyan extends his head fully towards you, the flat of his head pressed against your forehead.

    Cyan: A bit..scrawny this one..

    Selen: That is all for now, Cyan. Thank you.

    Cyan is now desummoned. After you finish signing the contract, small black markings appear on your palms, in the shape of a bird.

    Simply clasp your hands together after hand seals, drawing blood, and you can summon the Blue Herons. Now try it. Perform the summoning technique, envisioning the Heron you just saw.
    After cyan gets desummoned, I think about the weird looking bird. How he looks and how big he is. Strange that he can actually talk as well. While thinking all of this I quickly bite my thumb and draw blood from it and perform the hand seals. Then I clap my hands together and soon as they clap, Cyan gets summoned once again!

    Cyan: Your not scrawny afterall are you?

    Me: Note really

    We both look at you!
     
         

  9. #9
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    After cyan gets desummoned, I think about the weird looking bird. How he looks and how big he is. Strange that he can actually talk as well. While thinking all of this I quickly bite my thumb and draw blood from it and perform the hand seals. Then I clap my hands together and soon as they clap, Cyan gets summoned once again!

    Cyan: Your not scrawny afterall are you?

    Me: Note really

    We both look at you!
    Selen: No Cyan, she is scrawny..

    Cyan has a special sound based genjutsu ability. She can put the opponent in a genjutsu by releasing several (4) croaks from her beak. Of course, all the information is located in her summon technique..

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Shian Mimizawarina)- Summoning Technique: Cyan the Raspy
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After drawing blood from any part of the body onto their palms, the user will clasp both hands together, summoning Cyan in sky above them, or at any place short range from the user. Cyan is the genjutsu specialist among Herons, and small enough to comfortably ride on the summoner’s shoulder. She is also capable of releasing a sound based genjutsu by releasing a series of four harsh croaks from her beak. These croaks are targeted at the opponent’s most critical senses, those being sight and hearing. The first croak affects the opponent’s sight, filling their entire vision with an endless flock of Blue Herons. The second croak affects the opponent’s hearing, eliminating any sounds from the battlefield, replacing it with the sound of a massive amount of flapping wings. These croaks happen in two loops, two croaks each loop, hence the four total croaks. Each sense is affected twice, once per loop, or two croaks. Each croak lasts about two seconds, which leads to the opponent’s senses flickering on and off for a total of eight seconds. The croak’s effects last for one full turn, and can be used up to mid-range from wherever Cyan is at the time.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron summoning contract
    *Note: The croaks are usable twice per battle, and count as a single move of the user
    *Note: Cyan is able to be summoned for four turns, and once per battle
     
         

  10. #10
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Cyan you will be used the most I forsee O__O
     
         

  11. #11
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Cyan you will be used the most I forsee O__O


    Now draw some more blood, and perform three hand seals. As you do this, raise your arms forward, and release a pair (2) normal sized Herons from each of your sleeves. These Herons have sharp blades attached to their beaks, capable of ripping apart an opponent. They can travel independently from the user at any location. Send the birds at my clone..

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  12. #12
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post


    Now draw some more blood, and perform three hand seals. As you do this, raise your arms forward, and release a pair (2) normal sized Herons from each of your sleeves. These Herons have sharp blades attached to their beaks, capable of ripping apart an opponent. They can travel independently from the user at any location. Send the birds at my clone..

    -Creates clone-
    I quickly bite my thumb once again and then perform the three hand seals. Once done I raise my arms fowards and then release two normal size herons that have sharp blades attached to their beaks. I send them towards the clone at great speeds and rip him apart
     
         

  13. #13
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    I quickly bite my thumb once again and then perform the three hand seals. Once done I raise my arms fowards and then release two normal size herons that have sharp blades attached to their beaks. I send them towards the clone at great speeds and rip him apart
    Good..

    (Heron Kuchiyose: Chimei-Tekina Burū no Kyōen)- Heron Summoning: Feast of the Deadly Blues

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals after drawing a bit of his blood, and then spread their arms out straight in front of them. From both of their wide sleeves, two pair of normal sized Blue Herons will erupt. Each pair of Herons carry one end of a bladed wire in their beaks, so they form a long 6ft. saw. The two pair of Herons with the bladed wires attached in their beaks can be independently controlled. The bladed wire is sharp enough to cause deep, serious cuts if they make contact with the enemy.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron Summoning Contract
    *Note: The Herons last two turns before dispersing
    *Note: Usable twice per battle


    Now, I perform the required hand seals, summoning Azure in the sky above us. He is a medium sized Heron, being comparable to that of Sasuke's hawk he summoned against Danzo.

    Azure: Incredible creature, you shinobi. What is your reason for summoning me on this occasion, Selendrile?

    Selen: Just for teaching purposes, sorry to interrupt your studies.
     
         

  14. #14
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    How can a birdy study O_o

    either way, he must be a really smart birdie!!
     
         

  15. #15
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    How can a birdy study O_o

    either way, he must be a really smart birdie!!
    Azure: Foolish woman, I am more intelligent than you.

    Azure continues to glare at you..

    I then desummon Azure.

    Now of course, try and summon him again, focusing on the characteristics he possesses.
     
         

  16. #16
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Azure: Foolish woman, I am more intelligent than you.

    Azure continues to glare at you..

    I then desummon Azure.

    Now of course, try and summon him again, focusing on the characteristics he possesses.


    Me: Foolish?? who you calling... Fool....ish

    As getting angry won't summon anything, I decide to have another word with this creature. I bite my thumb and draw blood and perform the hand seals quickly. Then I put the blood on my palm and clap. Soon as I clap that smart bird gets summoned once again that is the size of sasukes hawk. Flying above me.

    Me: You! I am not foolish you ..... FOOL!!
     
         

  17. #17
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Me: Foolish?? who you calling... Fool....ish

    As getting angry won't summon anything, I decide to have another word with this creature. I bite my thumb and draw blood and perform the hand seals quickly. Then I put the blood on my palm and clap. Soon as I clap that smart bird gets summoned once again that is the size of sasukes hawk. Flying above me.

    Me: You! I am not foolish you ..... FOOL!!
    Azure has a really cool hand sign reading ability, which comes in handy almost all of the the time, since it can be used constantly and repetitively. Check his summon technique for more information..

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Konpeki wa Mananda)- Azure the Learned

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After drawing blood from any part of the body onto their palms, the user will clasp both hands together, summoning Azure in sky above them, or at any place short range from the user. Azure is a medium sized heron, smaller than Cerulean, but still capable of being ridden by the summoner. Azure is a highly intelligent Heron, and is able to communicate verbally with the summoner, speaking fluent English. With his naturally increased vision and superb intelligence, he is able to carefully watch, recognize, and then alert the summoner to the hand signs of the opponent, determining what element technique the opponent is preparing to use. Within the first two hand signs made by the opponent, Azure can immediately determine what element technique the opponent is using. If the technique requires only a single hand seal, Azure is still able to determine the element technique, but his conclusion to the elemental technique is slightly slower. He is able to do this due to the fact he has studied, and spent countless hours examining the shinobi jutsu scrolls present in his Hometree. Because he is able to speak English, this means he is also able to read script, which allows him to study techniques. Azure is also capable to using fire techniques up to S-rank. Being a bird, all of the Herons have naturally increased vision.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Any technique performed by Azure counts as a move of the user; hand sign reading does not count as a move
    *Note: Azure remains summoned for five turns; once per battle


    Azure: You are still a fool.
     
         

  18. #18
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Azure eh?

    Performs really fast hand seals. What am I doing now????
     
         

  19. #19
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Azure eh?

    Performs really fast hand seals. What am I doing now????
    Perform three hand seals, and then raise your hands straight outwards from your body, to your sides. Herons should begin to erupt from your sleeves. As they do, your body will disperse into the air. The Herons will fly around depending on your control. Then reform yourself from one of the several Herons on the training ground.
     
         

  20. #20
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Perform three hand seals, and then raise your hands straight outwards from your body, to your sides. Herons should begin to erupt from your sleeves. As they do, your body will disperse into the air. The Herons will fly around depending on your control. Then reform yourself from one of the several Herons on the training ground.
    I quickly perform three hand seals and raise my hands straight outwards from my body to my sides. Then the erons erupt from my sleeves once again. The herons fly everywhere and I control it in a tight group then i reform myself from on the herons that is flying around.
     
         

  21. #21
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    I quickly perform three hand seals and raise my hands straight outwards from my body to my sides. Then the erons erupt from my sleeves once again. The herons fly everywhere and I control it in a tight group then i reform myself from on the herons that is flying around.
    Congratulations.. @_@

    (Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal

    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle
     
         

  22. #22
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Congratulations.. @_@

    (Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal

    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle



    YAY!!!!!!!!!! *Dances*
     
         

  23. #23
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! *Dances*
    Summon her. @_@

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Majesuti no Serurian)- Summoning Technique: Cerulean the Majesty
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After drawing blood from any part of the body onto their palms, the user will clasp both hands together, summoning Cerulean in sky above them, or at any place short range from the user. Cerulean is the Queen of the Herons, and is considered the most beautiful Heron in all of the lands. She is slightly bigger than Sasuke’s hawk that he summoned in his fight against Lord Danzo, and is capable of being ridden high into the air. Due to the strength and length of her beak, Cerulean is capable of swallowing any attack of B-rank and lower twice per battle. In her throat, she incorporates her own basic chakra into the attack, strengthening it. After waiting one turn after its consumption, she can regurgitate the same technique, increasing its rank by one. While flying, Cerulean can also harden the outer feathers on both of her wings, and launch them towards the opponent. These feathers are as hard as steel, can only be used in long range, and have the rank of an B-rank attack. However, after using this, she must wait for her feathers to regenerate, and cannot fly for one turn after its use. Being a bird, all of the Herons have naturally increased vision.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: When regurgitating a technique, Cerulean must follow the range stated on the move
    *Note: Cannot swallow any earth techniques
    *Note: Any technique performed by Cerulean counts as a move of the user
    *Note: Cerulean remains summoned for four turns; and is able to be summoned once per battle
     
         

  24. #24
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    I bite my thumb, then I make sure to draw out my blood, then I make the hand seals and clap my hand. Soon as it has been done, a bird, quite big but beautiful that gets summoned right above my head and flies around within short range. Then she comes back down and stands next to me.

    Cerulean: You are who?

    Me: The Boss!

    Cerulean: Right!!!~

    Me: Can I go for a ride?

    Cerulean: Alright, but don't kick me!

    Me: Yippee!!!~

    I jump on the shoulders and right on her back as she lifts off into the air. Then she takes me somewhere away from the training area that I was prevously in.

    Me: Where we going?

    Cerulean: To get some ice cream.

    Me: I want some cookie dough ice cream!!!

    Cerulean: ALRIGHT!
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 06-09-2012 at 05:16 AM.

  25. #25
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    I bite my thumb and draw blood and perform the hand seals quickly. Then I put the blood on my palm and clap. Soon as I clap a different bird i have never seen gets summoned above me in short range. She looks really cool.


    So what is your name???
    What a garbage description.. :sy:

    What a less garbage description... :sy:

    HAVE FUN. D
     
         
    Last edited by Selendrile; 06-09-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •