I iz back O_O

Symbiote teaches me Genjutsu.

*Waits Patiently for Sensei.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Re: Symbiote teaches me Genjutsu.

Have you had previous training in Genjutsu?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Yes but all I did was explain how genjutsu works and never got a reply after that.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Lemmie join , if you no mind that is you two

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Dude, your already being trained in taijutsu by the same sensei :shrug: Its up to Sensei though not my call.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

I shall not join then , Light... out

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Sorry for the late reply. Do you mind explaining how Genjutsu works for me? I want to see if you have a good perception of it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Could I join ^_^?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Genjutsu is one of the three main combat techniques in the narutoverse. It is mainly chakara manipulation of the brain to alternate ones senses and surroundings. When a person is being held under a genjutsu, one can use their chakara on a persons brain to change their reality without that person noticing. Although sometimes a person may know they are under a genjutsu and they are able to dispel it by inflicting pain on themselves, such as biting their lip or stabbing themselves with a kunai. You can also dispel genjutsu by distrupting your chakara flow as that is what genjutsu mainly focuses on. Their are particular clans that are exceptionally good with genjutsu like the Uchiha clan. This is due to their Kekkei Genkai; The Sharingan. This is a powerful dojutsu which can cast very powerful genjutsus on their opponents, just like when Itachi, of the Uchiha clan, made Kakashi believe he was under a genjutsu of being stabbed for 72 hours but in reality he was under a genjutsu for 3 seconds. People are normally put under a genjutsu when they catch eye contact with their opponent but there are some exceptions to this like Itachi's ring as he can cast a genjutsu by pointing his finger at Naruto.

Advanced genjutsu users are: Sasuke, Itachi, Kurenai and Orochimaru

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

I don't really care about Sharingan, but it's good that you have insight.

Now, you see my clone over there? Extend your chakra into it's brain and make it think it's in a different enviroment.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

*I steady myself and focus. I begin meditating and building up chakara. As I do this, I release my chakara into the clone's brain and begin manipulationg the clones sense of sight. I manipulate my chakra to disrupt the clone's chakra flow and by molding the chakra that I extended to his brain, I change his sight to make it look as though he is in a different location by changing his surroundings.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

The next one is good for creating confusion. On the same basis as before, use your chakra to control my clone's senses. Make it appear as you are dissolving into an array of cherry blossoms which eventually block the opponent's line of sight.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

*I steady myself, concentrate and begin gathering a substantial amount of chakara. Once I'v gathered enough, I release the chakara into the clones mind and carefully manipulate the chakara to disrupt is senses. I focus on his sight and make it look like an array of cherry blossoms start forming around him, getting thicker and eventually blocking his sight from me.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

You learned: ( Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape

We'll start doing two at a time to pick up the pace.

( Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant

Throw a paper bomb towards my clone, and on the same basis as before make my clone think it is a clone advancing towards it. Upon contact the paper bomb will explode.

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique

Create an illusion that makes my clone think countless clones emerge from the ground, walls, trees, etc. Assuming my clone would attack one of your illusionary ones, multiply them to further the illusion.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Technique 1:
    *I begin releasing my chakara into your clones mind. I then throw a paper bomb at him and use the released chakara to disrupt his sight and make it look as if I had made a clone run at him instead of throwing a paper bomb. The paper bomb then explodes and so does the clone.*

Technique 2:
    *I begin releasing my chakara into the clones mind. Upon doing so I use the chakara to disrupt his sight and make him think he is seeing several clone of me begin emerging from the ground and trees. The clone then begins to attack my illusionary clones and they begin to multiply every time he attacks.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

This one is pretty simple and useful. Temporarily disturb your chakra flow by disrupting it, then spiking it back up again. This will release you from almost any Genjutsu.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Simple, as per usual. You make your opponent think he is running straight, whilst forcefully making him run in circles.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Self-explanatory, you make the opponent see a giant fireball and be engulfed by it.

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

So create an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy and upon getting close to him/her, make it jump and explode into a cloud of cherry blossom petals(this is gayest genjutsu I've read so far. ).

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Tech 1:
    *I focus on all the chakara all over my body from head to toe and steady myself. I then use my energy to completely disrupt my chakara. I then concentrate and build my chakara to get it flowing at a normal rate once again.*

Tech 2:
    *I steady myself and concentrate on my chakara. I build up a large amount of it and channel it into my opponents mind and manipulate it. I disrupt the opponents sight making him think he is running straight but instead running around in circles due to great chakara control. This leaves the opponent completely open for an attack.*

Tech 3:
    *I steady myself and concentrate on my chakara. I build up a large amount of it and channel it into my opponents mind and manipulate it. I disrupt the opponents sight making him think he is being engulfed by a giant fireball that burns him greatly, due to intense chakara control. This makes the target take mental damage since pain is in the mind.*

Tech 4:
    *I steady myself and concentrate on my chakara. I build up a large amount of it and channel it into my opponents mind and manipulate it. I disrupt the opponents sight making it look as if my clone dashes towards him. As the clone closes in it bursts into a cloud of cherry blossoms distracting the target.*