Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 75
  1. #1
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    *Stands by a lake skipping stone's.*
    That one skipped twice new record!
     
         

  2. #2
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    <_<
    Record? *skips the stone trice*
    Muhahaha!

    Ready to start training?
     
         

  3. #3
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    <_<
    Record? *skips the stone trice*
    Muhahaha!

    Ready to start training?
    Haha in RL i fail at skipping stones _-_

    and Yes mam i sure am!
     
         

  4. #4
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    lol ok.

    First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try my best to answer them ^_^
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy what I say nor copy from any other website. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, have you already had any training? If yes, in what element(s)?
     
         

  5. #5
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    lol ok.

    First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try my best to answer them ^_^
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy what I say nor copy from any other website. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, have you already had any training? If yes, in what element(s)?
    Yes mam i will be sure to ask a lot of questions
    And i almost always word things my way
    Umm training so far is Fire Up to A-rank
    Wind-B
    Sand-S
    and Right now i am working on water bu haven't completed D yet
     
         

  6. #6
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Alright then, let's start with telling me all you know about earth.
     
         

  7. #7
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Alright then, let's start with telling me all you know about earth.
    Alrighty haha
    Doton, or Earth Release is a great offensive and defensive jutsu.
    A great example would be the hiding like a mole tech, where the user goes under the ground as a defense from incoming threats, and appear behind the opponent for a surprise attack.
    Doton can be used to soften rock or harden it, in various ways for various reasons. Such as creating armor or weapons from the earth or even walls of rock for powerful barrier

    Doton is weak against Raiton as it has the piercing ability to bash through rock and it is strong against Suiton, as water cannot pass through rock, so in a way it can be used like a defensive Dam.

    Sorry that second image came from Naru-pedia =/
     
         

  8. #8
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    The first one is used on Narutopedia as well, but it doesn't matter. It is only good to use Narutopedia if you want to know something more about some moves

    Anyway, good job.
    Now, to really start training, dig a deep hole into the ground, not a really big one, just one you can stand in. Then jump into it.
     
         

  9. #9
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    The first one is used on Narutopedia as well, but it doesn't matter. It is only good to use Narutopedia if you want to know something more about some moves

    Anyway, good job.
    Now, to really start training, dig a deep hole into the ground, not a really big one, just one you can stand in. Then jump into it.
    Can i use my sand powers to soften it jk jk
    I get down on my hands and knees and begin to shovel dirt out of the ground. After an hour and a half i'm finally finished with sweat dripping off my forehead.

    "there were so many rocks but is this alright Sempai? "
     
         

  10. #10
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    *stands on the edge of the gap and looks down at you.*
    Yes, you did a very good job.
    *Smiles at you as I use my chakra to make the gap collapse, burying you in the gap. You can still breathe and hear me*
    Right, you can meditate there for 3 hours, then dig yourself out again and report back to me. Whilst meditating, focus on your earth chakra and on what you feel.
    Have fun
     
         

  11. #11
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    *stands on the edge of the gap and looks down at you.*
    Yes, you did a very good job.
    *Smiles at you as I use my chakra to make the gap collapse, burying you in the gap. You can still breathe and hear me*
    Right, you can meditate there for 3 hours, then dig yourself out again and report back to me. Whilst meditating, focus on your earth chakra and on what you feel.
    Have fun
    I'm Claustrophobic!!!!
     
         

  12. #12
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    That could be a problem, but Idc
    Just focus <_<
     
         

  13. #13
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    That could be a problem, but Idc
    Just focus <_<
    Yes mam
    After an 10 minutes of crying i close my eyes and begin to focus on the ground around me. I feel the stillness of it and the strength it has.
    after awhile I begin feel the vibrations around me, i can feel the two deer in the woods, at first it was faint but i could feel them moving. Poissibly eating. Then they began running and i felt giant vibrations of a bear.

    0.o must be near the forest of death that's a big bear.

    I wait another hour and dig myself up and find you sleeping under a tree so i decide to cover myself in mud and scare you.

    "RAWR!!!"
     
         

  14. #14
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    *Wakes up and punches you in the face as a reflex*
    Oh, it is you! Sorry
    Now, what did you feel whilst you were meditating underground, beside your own fear that is
     
         

  15. #15
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    *Wakes up and punches you in the face as a reflex*
    Oh, it is you! Sorry
    Now, what did you feel whilst you were meditating underground, beside your own fear that is
    I wipe the blood and mud off my face -_- not funny

    I could feel nearby movement of animals through the vibrations of the ground when i put enough focus into it. It was amazing!
    I also felt something crawl up my leg...

    The stillness of the earth around me made a great conductor to the sounds and movement. I also felt the great natural strength the earth has, adspecially when i had such trouble digging myself out
     
         

  16. #16
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Very good, and I wondered what crawled up your leg >_>
    Ready for the first real earth jutsu?

    *shows you the jutsu by creating three small pillars of earth before me*

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    Focus your earth chakra and create small pillars of earth, small tools, small shields of earth or anything else you like.
     
         

  17. #17
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Very good, and I wondered what crawled up your leg >_>
    Ready for the first real earth jutsu?

    *shows you the jutsu by creating three small pillars of earth before me*

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    Focus your earth chakra and create small pillars of earth, small tools, small shields of earth or anything else you like.
    Hang on a second... "reaches in pants" Don't look! this is not what you think! "pulls out a earthworm" Hey lil' fella time to put you back in the ground...

    Yes mam!
    *i place my hand on the ground and focus my chakra into it. I begin to imagine a shovel, i then raise a block of rock from the ground and begin to shape it with a spade on the end, and a large handle.*

    This would have helped a few hours ago Come here lil guy, *grabs the worm and digs him a hole with my shovel*
    I'm a humanitarian what can i say
     
         

  18. #18
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    That is strange, something like that happened before with earth training <_<
    Where do all the earth worms get from >_>
    Is it an invasion?! *runs away* O_o

    *runs back* Nowhere to hide from them.. ._.
    Anyway, good job ^_^
    Moving on.

    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

    Focus your earth chakra and merge with the ground. Then keep focusing your earth chakra into the ground, allowing you to dig through it more easily. Once you reached the ground beneath my clone you emerge from the ground whilst pulling her into the ground so that she is stuck in the earth and only her head is above the ground.
     
         

  19. #19
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    That is strange, something like that happened before with earth training <_<
    Where do all the earth worms get from >_>
    Is it an invasion?! *runs away* O_o

    *runs back* Nowhere to hide from them.. ._.
    Anyway, good job ^_^
    Moving on.

    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

    Focus your earth chakra and merge with the ground. Then keep focusing your earth chakra into the ground, allowing you to dig through it more easily. Once you reached the ground beneath my clone you emerge from the ground whilst pulling her into the ground so that she is stuck in the earth and only her head is above the ground.
    Gah@@ It's an invason!
    They know were invading their home and their angry

    * i make sure to step away from the freshly buried worm*
    now you see me!
    *i begin to focus my chakra through my feet and soften the ground around me feet, as the earth softens i begin to sink into it. Before long i am completely underground*
    Now you don't
    *as i am under the ground i continue to transfer my chakra into the rock around me, softening it, i then use the vibrations i feel as a way to tell where your clone is. I then begin to dig through the softened ground under her position and pull her beneath the rock. i then harden it around her neck holding her in place. I then tickle her feet until she laughs herself to "poof" *
     
         

  20. #20
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    That is strange, something like that happened before with earth training <_<
    Where do all the earth worms get from >_>
    Is it an invasion?! *runs away* O_o

    *runs back* Nowhere to hide from them.. ._.
    Anyway, good job ^_^
    Moving on.

    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

    Focus your earth chakra and merge with the ground. Then keep focusing your earth chakra into the ground, allowing you to dig through it more easily. Once you reached the ground beneath my clone you emerge from the ground whilst pulling her into the ground so that she is stuck in the earth and only her head is above the ground.
    Leaf! Oh my God! You found Carl's adopted brother! :overjoy:
     
         

  21. #21
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Dude.. i swear to god if i go to your thread and there is a worm i will stab you! lol
    I thought i was original STOP STEALING THINGS FROM ME BEFORE I THINK OF THEM!
     
         

  22. #22
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxelzero1 View Post
    Gah@@ It's an invason!
    They know were invading their home and their angry

    * i make sure to step away from the freshly buried worm*
    now you see me!
    *i begin to focus my chakra through my feet and soften the ground around me feet, as the earth softens i begin to sink into it. Before long i am completely underground*
    Now you don't
    *as i am under the ground i continue to transfer my chakra into the rock around me, softening it, i then use the vibrations i feel as a way to tell where your clone is. I then begin to dig through the softened ground under her position and pull her beneath the rock. i then harden it around her neck holding her in place. I then tickle her feet until she laughs herself to "poof" *
    I missed the part where you emerge from the ground >_>
    Again~
    Quote Originally Posted by HereticPassage View Post
    Leaf! Oh my God! You found Carl's adopted brother! :overjoy:
    Finally!
    Now they can go home together and never loose each other again, so beautiful! O^O
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxelzero1 View Post
    Dude.. i swear to god if i go to your thread and there is a worm i will stab you! lol
    I thought i was original STOP STEALING THINGS FROM ME BEFORE I THINK OF THEM!
    Oi, we are still all Iwarians, no need to slaughter each other >_>
     
         

  23. #23
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    I missed the part where you emerge from the ground >_>
    Again~

    Finally!
    Now they can go home together and never loose each other again, so beautiful! O^O

    Oi, we are still all Iwarians, no need to slaughter each other >_>
    *i begin to focus my chakra through my feet and soften the ground around me feet, as the earth softens i begin to sink into it. Before long i am completely underground as i am under the ground i continue to transfer my chakra into the rock around me, softening it, i then use the vibrations i feel as a way to tell where your clone is. I then begin to dig through the softened ground under her position and pull her beneath the earth and selling it around her neck. I then emerge on top of the ground and toss a kunai at her.
    "that's for not being tickleish -_-
     
         

  24. #24
    Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Status
    Mephistopheles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    i bhfad ró-ó neamh
    Posts
    18,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!
     



    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    That is a lot better ^_^

    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

    Focus your earth chakra and take a small chunk of rock, which you turn into a staff of earth. You can use the staff as a normal staff, but you can also use it to throw at the opponent with great accuracy.
     
         

  25. #25
    Zaxelzero's Avatar
    Status
    Zaxelzero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Leaf know's how to get a man har... umm Doton training with leaf :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    That is a lot better ^_^

    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

    Focus your earth chakra and take a small chunk of rock, which you turn into a staff of earth. You can use the staff as a normal staff, but you can also use it to throw at the opponent with great accuracy.
    Hmm sounds fun

    * i begin to look for a rock on the ground, once i find one a put it in my hand and begin focusing my chakra into it. I the begin to use my chakra to soften the rock, allowing it to separate and create more molecules. I stretch the rock and mold it into the shape of a pole. I then throw it at a near by tree"

    Woo i shoulda been a javelin thrower
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •