Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    I quickly perform three hand seals and raise my hands straight outwards from my body to my sides. Then the erons erupt from my sleeves once again. The herons fly everywhere and I control it in a tight group then i reform myself from on the herons that is flying around.
    Congratulations.. @_@

    (Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal

    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle
     
         

  2. #22
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Congratulations.. @_@

    (Heron Geijutsu: Dākuburū no Bunsan)- Heron Technique: Dark Blue Dispersal

    Type: Defensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will perform three hand seals, and then spread their arms out straight to the side of them. From both of their wide sleeves, a flock of small Herons will erupt, and fly outwards from the user. As the Herons fly away from the user, the user's body will disperse. The user can them reform from any Heron of his choosing, but can only move one range at a time. This technique can be used to avoid incoming attacks. The summoned Herons will disperse after the user reforms from one of them.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: Usable two times per battle



    YAY!!!!!!!!!! *Dances*
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! *Dances*
    Summon her. @_@

    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Majesuti no Serurian)- Summoning Technique: Cerulean the Majesty
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After drawing blood from any part of the body onto their palms, the user will clasp both hands together, summoning Cerulean in sky above them, or at any place short range from the user. Cerulean is the Queen of the Herons, and is considered the most beautiful Heron in all of the lands. She is slightly bigger than Sasuke’s hawk that he summoned in his fight against Lord Danzo, and is capable of being ridden high into the air. Due to the strength and length of her beak, Cerulean is capable of swallowing any attack of B-rank and lower twice per battle. In her throat, she incorporates her own basic chakra into the attack, strengthening it. After waiting one turn after its consumption, she can regurgitate the same technique, increasing its rank by one. While flying, Cerulean can also harden the outer feathers on both of her wings, and launch them towards the opponent. These feathers are as hard as steel, can only be used in long range, and have the rank of an B-rank attack. However, after using this, she must wait for her feathers to regenerate, and cannot fly for one turn after its use. Being a bird, all of the Herons have naturally increased vision.
    *Note: Must have signed the Great Blue Heron contract
    *Note: When regurgitating a technique, Cerulean must follow the range stated on the move
    *Note: Cannot swallow any earth techniques
    *Note: Any technique performed by Cerulean counts as a move of the user
    *Note: Cerulean remains summoned for four turns; and is able to be summoned once per battle
     
         

  4. #24
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    I bite my thumb, then I make sure to draw out my blood, then I make the hand seals and clap my hand. Soon as it has been done, a bird, quite big but beautiful that gets summoned right above my head and flies around within short range. Then she comes back down and stands next to me.

    Cerulean: You are who?

    Me: The Boss!

    Cerulean: Right!!!~

    Me: Can I go for a ride?

    Cerulean: Alright, but don't kick me!

    Me: Yippee!!!~

    I jump on the shoulders and right on her back as she lifts off into the air. Then she takes me somewhere away from the training area that I was prevously in.

    Me: Where we going?

    Cerulean: To get some ice cream.

    Me: I want some cookie dough ice cream!!!

    Cerulean: ALRIGHT!
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 06-09-2012 at 06:16 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    I bite my thumb and draw blood and perform the hand seals quickly. Then I put the blood on my palm and clap. Soon as I clap a different bird i have never seen gets summoned above me in short range. She looks really cool.


    So what is your name???
    What a garbage description.. :sy:

    What a less garbage description... :sy:

    HAVE FUN. D
     
         
    Last edited by Selendrile; 06-09-2012 at 06:18 AM.

  6. #26
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    What a garbage description.. :sy:

    What a less garbage description... :sy:

    HAVE FUN. D
    Your just mad we are getting ice cream and you are not.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Your just mad we are getting ice cream and you are not.
    Summons are completed and done.

    Now it is your turn..
     
         

  8. #28
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Next:

    For this jutsu, I want you to focus on your chakra, point at my clone, then proceed to make two hand seals Tiger//Boar. Disrupt my clones chakra in the brain and then make it so that he thinks he is performing his movements as he wants. But in reality he doesn't. His movements and any actions are slowed by two seconds.

    *Creates Clone*

    Clone runs at you with a kunai in his hand and ready to strike you!!

    Slow him down and use that opening to kill him


    Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.


    Note: Able to use twice in battle
    Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
    Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
    Note: Can only taught by -Vision-
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 06-09-2012 at 06:25 AM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
    Next:

    For this jutsu, I want you to focus on your chakra, point at my clone, then proceed to make two hand seals Tiger//Boar. Disrupt my clones chakra in the brain and then make it so that he thinks he is performing his movements as he wants. But in reality he doesn't. His movements and any actions are slowed by two seconds.

    *Creates Clone*

    Clone runs at you with a kunai in his hand and ready to strike you!!

    Slow him down and use that opening to kill him


    Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.


    Note: Able to use twice in battle
    Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
    Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
    Note: Can only taught by -Vision-

    I focus my chakra, and then point at your clone who is running towards me. I then perform the Tiger → Boar hand seals, and thrust my chakra into your clone's brain. I use the chakra in his brain to alter his perception of time, making him feel as if he is moving at normal speed, but instead, all of his actions are delayed by two seconds. Using the opening as he thinks he has stabbed me, I create a Blast Rasengan, plunging it into his stomach. The large explosion rips open his chest cavity, and sends him spiraling backwards like a normal Rasegan.


    Elemental Rasengan + Blast Release

    Rank:S
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan
     
         

  10. #30
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Finished.. closed the thread
     
         

  11. #31
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Alright time for some more CJ!!

    I made this one specificially for this summoning contract.

    Alright, perform five handseals and then summon as if you are summoning a Heron. However the seals are actually putting your opponent in a genjutsu which they see your summon. Basically that is it and the summon is only for distraction. Best to be used with Dark Blue dispersal.


    Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

    Note: May be able to use three times per battle
    Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
    Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
    Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
    Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
    Note: Must be taught by Vision
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Alright time for some more CJ!!

    I made this one specificially for this summoning contract.

    Alright, perform five handseals and then summon as if you are summoning a Heron. However the seals are actually putting your opponent in a genjutsu which they see your summon. Basically that is it and the summon is only for distraction. Best to be used with Dark Blue dispersal.


    Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

    Note: May be able to use three times per battle
    Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
    Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
    Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
    Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
    Note: Must be taught by Vision
    I perform a random series of hand seals, raonbaorhorseramsnakedragonram. I then slam my hand onto the ground, summoning an image of Azure in the sky above me. He then uses a technique [insert fire technique], sending it towards my opponent.
     
         

  13. #33
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,348
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Great!

    Fire does nothing.........as it's not a real fire.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,179
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Vision Learns the Way of the Heron

    Yosh! D Arigato Vision.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •