Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2008
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Re: [Theory] Every Freakin' Theory Rolled Into One: The Return!

Brlliant.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    no but when people say "nice work" or something like that you take credit by saying thanks! this is just me, but if I posted someone else's theory in the forum, I would not say thanks in response to someone praising me for just finding the theory.

but anyways, it gets a little old to keep on posting other people's theories.
    well...props for actually going to all the sites...like someone said before, everyone's lazy and he's just providing more fodder for discussion. i don't see what the problem is for posting someone else's theories all the time so long as you give them credit and they are reasonably relevant to the manga.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

good stuff i really liked the kyubbi part of the theory

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

no but when people say "nice work" or something like that you take credit by saying thanks! this is just me, but if I posted someone else's theory in the forum, I would not say thanks in response to someone praising me for just finding the theory.

but anyways, it gets a little old to keep on posting other people's theories.
    I not only mentions name of the original creator, but when people said thnx, it was basically for the original creator and then to me only for finding it...And talking of your opinion, why don't you spend some of your time on searching good theories and posting it in this forum, rather than everytime criticizing every one.....

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

dude way way way waayy too long.

I say this with complete curiosity and not for malicious intent at all.. but do you ever post your own original theories? stop posting other people's threads all the time. a few here n there is ok but other people's threads make up like 95% of your threads. these "good reads" are far fetched too.

overzealous. u try too hard n u seek too much attention.

and people stop saying "good work". he copied and pasted it. it's not that hard
    I really don't get it.. Why you always try to show dat you hate every other user on this forum. I read your posts, you had never sid good to any user. What you said dat SSJ4Naruto always copies others theories is absolutely right. But still finding such theory, reading it and den post this theory on this
    forum is strenous. He does it, so he should be thanked for doing this, and giving us good material to read. If u don't want give thnx or reps to anyone, den don't give it. But u can atleast say wheather theory is good or bad, it is farfetched or not.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12